table for four on Saturday, at, say, 8:00?
谢谢 再见
Merci. A bientot.
订到了
We're in!
Niles 我给你拿罐啤酒和一些炸猪皮吧
Niles, can I get you a beer, some pork rinds?
不 不用了
No, thanks.
爸 Niles 我和Maris想请你和我们周六晚上
Dad, Niles and I and Maris would like you to join us for dinner
一起去雪茄飞轮吃晚餐
on Saturday night at Le Cigare Volant,
镇上最火的新餐厅之一
one of the hottest new restaurants in town.
啊 我不确定
Oh gee. I don't know.
能吃上那儿的菜死了都值得
The food is to die for.
Niles 祖国家人才值得你牺牲 菜是用来吃的
Niles, your country and your family are to die for. Food is to eat.
感谢你们邀请我 但是我不想去
Look, I appreciate the offer, but I wouldn't like it.
爸 不试试怎么知道呢
Oh dad how do you know if you don't try it.
我可不需要被把点38的枪
Well, I didn't have to get shot
射过屁♥股♥才知道我不喜欢
in the hip with a 38 to know I wouldn't like that.
但是老爸 但这是一个我们一家人
Yes, but dad, it will give us a chance
聚在一起的机会
to have an evening all together as a family.
我们真的想请你去
Niles and I really want to do this for you.
好吧
All right.
一定会很棒的
We're going to have the best time!
正好给我个机会再穿一次新西服的机会
Yeah, give me a chance to wear my new suit again, too.
甚好甚好
And won't that be nice?
亲爱的 不要
今天都有些什么来电
So how do the calls look today?
有几个被情人抛弃的
Well we got a couple of jilted lovers,
有个怕自己车子的男的
a man who's afraid of his car,
一个躁郁症
a manic-depressive and
还有三个人觉得人生无望
three people who feel their lives are going nowhere.
我爱死周一了
I love a Monday.
你周末过得怎么样
So how was your weekend?
有史以来最可笑的约会
I had the most hellacious date in my life.
先是他要我去接他下班
First he asked me to pick him up from work.
我停下来加油的时候 我还得自己加
Then I stop for gas and I has to pump
他呢 就坐在那儿看体育专栏
it myself while he just sits there reading the sports section.
我带他回我家
So I take him back to my place
给他做我拿手的酸甜虾
to make him my famous sweet and sour shrimp.
我正忙着做菜
I'm in the middle of cooking.
我让他把蜂蜜递给我一下
I ask him to hand me the honey and
然后他就一脸抓狂的表情
he gets this freaked out look on his face
说他不行 因为
and says he can't because
他害怕碰任何黏答答的东西
he has a deadly fear of touching anything sticky.
我跟他说那是个新罐子 但是他不敢冒险
I told him it was a new jar, but he didn't want to take any risks.
你在哪儿碰上这些人的
Roz where do you meet these people?
我回了他的约会广♥告♥
I answered his ad.
还有30秒 你最好进去了 - 不急
You got 30 seconds. You better get in there. - Not yet.
哦不 - Roz 开始吧
Oh no. - Roz are you ready?
别逼我 - 我们每周一都做的啊
Don't make me do this. - Come on we do this every Monday.
是你每周一都做 我只是配合你 - 来嘛
You do this every Monday. I play along. - Come on.
谁的脱口秀西雅图第一 - 我们 我们
Who's got the best talk show in Seattle? - We do! We do!
棒极了
All right!
八点的晚餐
你可真是可人儿啊
Well, aren't you a bobby-dazzler!
我就大胆猜测那是句赞美好了
I'll go out on a limb and take that as a compliment.
你这是去哪儿啊 - 扑克之夜
Where are you off to? - I'm going to poker night.
你看起来不像爱打扑克的啊
I wouldn't peg you as a card player.
就是出来聚一聚 和她们一起吹吹口香糖
It's mostly social. Me and the girls just bumping the gums.
都没人有输过超过五六百美元
No one ever loses more than $500 or $600.
嗨 Niles - 嗨 - Maris呢
Hi, Niles. - Hello - Where's Maris?
你们又分开坐电梯了么
Are you taking separate elevators again?
不 恐怕Maris出了点小状况
No. I'm afraid Maris is having one of her episodes.
她为了晚餐打扮的时候
In the middle of dressing for the evening,
突然穿着短衬裙
she suddenly slumped down on the edge of the bed
倒在床的边上 叹了一口气
in her half-slip and sighed.
我当时就知道晚餐是不可能了 - 我很遗憾
Of course I knew in there that the dinner was not to be. - Sorry.
看来我只能尽力而为了
Yes. Well, I will just have to make the best of it.
哇 Daphne 你今晚真是光彩照人
Hi-ho, Daphne, you're looking luminous this evening.
谢谢你 Crane医生 - 袋子里装的是什么
My thank you, Dr Crane. - What's in the bag?
我给老爸带的一点儿小礼物 一些德文郡奶油
Just a little treat I picked up for Dad. Some Devonshire clotted cream.
给老爸的 - 我很喜欢德文郡奶油
For Dad? - I love Devonshire clotted cream.
Devonshire英格兰西南部的州
好巧啊 你俩可以一起吃啊
Isn't that lucky? You two can share it.
我去放进冰箱里
I'll just go pop this in the fridge.
来杯雪利吗 Niles - 好啊 谢谢
Sherry, Niles? - Thank you.
我有个想法 Frasier
I'm having a thought Frasier.
鉴于Mairs不幸缺席 我们空出了一个位置
Since Maris has sadly dropped out and we do have an extra space,
我们可以邀请Daphne来共进晚餐啊
perhaps we should invite Daphne to join us for the evening.
订了四个人的桌子
I mean, it is a table for four,
很尴尬的 三个人去
and three is such an awkward number,
去 去吃晚餐的话
you know, at a...at a dinner.
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
天呐 Frasier 我是个婚姻幸福的男人
For goodness' sake, Frasier, I'm a happily married man.
Maris对我来说就是整个世界
Maris means the world to me.
前几天我才毫无原因地亲了她一口
Just the other day, I kissed her for no reason whatsoever.
我去打扑克了 很高兴再次见到你 Crane博士
Well, I'm off to my poker game. It was nice seeing you again, Dr Crane.
等等 我在你身上感应到了什么
Oh, wait a minute. I'm getting something on you.
她能通灵 我们决定把这当做件可爱的事
She's psychic. We've decided to find it charming.
你时不时会犯大肠炎 是吧
You have occasional bouts of colitis, don't you?
没错
Yes.
Frasier 她真神了
Frasier, she's phenomenal!
这是天赋 再见咯
It's a gift. Well, cheerio.
拜拜
Ta-ta.
Niles 你这辈子一天都没得过大肠炎
Niles, you've never had colitis a day in your life.
我知道 可是我不忍♥心让她失望
I know. I couldn't bear to disappoint her.
我准备好出门了
OK. I'm ready to go.
老爸 你的西装呢
Dad, what's happened to your suit?
在洗衣房♥
It's at the cleaners.
昨晚Phil退休晚宴的时候
I got some creamed chicken on it
我弄了点奶油鸡块在上面
at Phil's retirement dinner last night.
好东西都留不住啊
You can't keep anything nice.
我很肯定雪茄飞轮是有着装要求的
I'm sure Le Cigare Volant has a dress code.
Niles 我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗 谢谢
Niles, may I borrow your phone? Thank you so much.
Maris呢 - 闹情绪
Where's Maris? - Episode.
您好 我是Frasier Crane医生 我今晚有预约
Yes. Hello. This is Dr Frasier Crane. I have a reservation tonight
我打电♥话♥来是想一下你们的最低着装标准
and I'm calling to inquire about your minimum dress code.
Crane Frasier 医生
Crane. Frasier... Doctor.
什么意思 我们一周多前就预定了
What do you mean? We've had the reservation for over a week.
他们把我们的预定弄没了
They've lost our reservation.
给我 听着 我是Niles Crane博士
Give me that. Listen this is Dr Niles Crane.
我这辈子都没有被这样不公平对待过
I've never been treated so shabbily in my entire life and
我完全可以过去把这事闹大
I could have a good mind to come over and create an embarrassing scene!
Niles 他们已经挂电♥话♥了 - 幸好
Niles. They've already hung up. - Huh, thank God.
现在怎么办 Frasier
Well, what now, Frasier?
周六晚上7点45 哪儿都没位子了
It's Saturday night, 7:45. We are not going to get in anywhere.
我知道一个地方 我带你们去锯木厂吧
Hey, I know! Why don't I take us all to The Timber Mill?
锯木厂 - 那地方好极了
The Timber Mill? - Oh it's great.
这么厚的牛排只要8.95美元
You get a steak this thick for $8.95!
说实话 爸 听上去不像是我们会喜欢的那种餐馆
Honestly dad, it doesn't sound like the kind of restaurant we'd like.
我本来可是愿意去你们想去的地方啊
Well I was willing to go to your place.
爸 我们还是改天吧
Dad, I think We'd better just take a rain check.
我还挺期待和你们出去的
Oh gee! I was looking forward to spending an evening with you boys.
总会再有机会的
Well, I guess some other time.
Daphne肯定在冰箱里留了点什么 我去热热
I'm sure Daphne's got something in the fridge I can heat up.
回头一想 我还挺想吃牛排的
You know, on second thought, I'm really in the mood for a good steak.
你说什么
What?
重点不是我们
What, yes, you know the point of the whole thing
在哪里吃饭
is not exactly where we have the
而是我们一家人能共进晚餐
dinner but the three of us having an evening together as a family, right?
你们不会失望的
You won't be sorry.
他们那儿的烤土豆有五种浇头呢
They've got five different toppings for your baked potato.
听到了吗 Niles - 听起来很棒
Did you hear that, Niles? - I'm sold.
我们会给你带骨头的 Eddie
We'll bring you a bone, Eddie.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表