Frasier医生 致以深沉的悼念
Dr. Frasier Crane. My sincerest condolences.
我没想到会有这么多人
So, I didn't think Mrs. Newman would have company.
这是七日丧期 - 什么
Oh, the family are sitting Shiva. - Excuse me?
你不是犹太人吧 这是我们悼念亡灵的方式
You're not Jewish, are you? It's our version of a wake.
喔 原来这样
Oh, oh, yes. Oh, of course, of course.
我不知道Gary是犹太人 - 你逗我吧
I didn't realize that Gary was Jewish, you see. - You're kidding?
没呢 我们是很好的朋友
Uh, well no. Ah, well, you know, we were pretty close friends,
经常聚在一起
spent a lot of time together.
但是从不在周五晚上
well, never on Friday nights, of course,
周五晚是犹太人的"安息日晚"
我改天再来吧
but ah, you know, maybe, maybe I should come back another time.
Jill一定会很高兴你能来
No, no, please. I'm sure Jill would love to know you came.
她就在那
She's right over there.
她看起来很忙 我可以等会儿 - 当然 失陪了
Oh, she looks busy. I can wait. - Of course, will you excuse me?
您有啥需要吗
May I help you?
我不知道这是一面镜子
Ah. I didn't realize this was a mirror,
我还以为是你们待会要揭开的
I thought that maybe you were having an unveiling later.
你不是犹太人吧
You're not Jewish, are you?
不 不过我的前妻是
No, no, my ex-wife is, though,
所以我的儿子也是 而我则是
And, ah, so and thus my son is. Which makes me, ah, sort of...
我想我不是犹太人
well I guess you could say... No, I'm not Jewish.
在七日丧期我们会把镜子遮起来
We always cover mirrors at a Shivah,
所以这些追悼的人
so those grieving don't
不用担心他们的外表
have to be concerned with their appearances.
你看起来很美
Well, you look very nice.
谢谢 这事弄得我头昏脑涨的
Oh, thank you. It's been driving me crazy.
我是Bobbie Gary的姨妈
I'm Bobbie, Gary's aunt.
Frasier Crane医生 致以深沉的悼念
Dr Frasier Crane. My deepest sympathies.
是那个电台节目的医生吗 - 是的
You're the doctor with the radio show, aren't you? - Yes, yes.
你跟Gary熟吗 - 当然了
Did you know Gary well? - Well, yes. Yes, yes I did. Well I,
但是我还想更深入了解他
There was so much more I wanted to know about the man.
我不知道的他 生前健康状况如何
You see, well, I...I don't know... Eh... How was his health before he died?
相当健康 他从不生病
Excellent, he was never sick.
心脏病史 - 没有
History of heart disease? - No, no.
高血压 - 没有
High blood pressure? - No.
胆固醇过高 - 没有
High cholesterol? - No.
你知道他的高密度胆固醇和低密度胆固醇比吗
Do you know what his HDL was in comparison to his LDL?
不知道
No.
对不起 我问的太多了
I'm sorry, I'm asking too many questions.
医生嘛
You know how doctors are,
总是想要解答生命的奥秘
always looking for the answers to the mystries of life.
噢 Gail - Bobbie姨妈
Oh, Gail! - Aunt Bobbie!
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
Gail 我想要你见一见Gary的朋友
Gail, I'd like you to meet a friend of Gary's,
Frasier Crane医生
Dr Frasier Crane.
电台的那个Crane医生
Dr Crane? From the radio?
是的 请节哀
Yes. I'm sorry for your loss.
我很喜欢你的节目
I love your show!
抱歉 当我去拿果酱蛋糕的时候
Oh, I'm sorry about this. It's just, ah, when I went to
我就想起Gary
pick up this linseed tort I thought of Gary and...
所以Gary很喜欢这些令人发胖的甜点
Oh? So Gary had a fondness for fattening desserts, did he?
不 你不了解Gary吧
Oh. You didn't know Gary very well, did you?
要是他知道我拿了这个过来 会杀了我的
If he knew I brought this here, he'd kill me.
Gary是特别注重健康 严格的素食主义者
Yeah, Gary was a total health fanatic, a strict vegetarian.
我过去每周日都会和他打篮球
I used to play basketball with him every Sunday.
所以他一整个星期都懒洋洋的
Oh, oh. So he was sedentary all week,
突然周日在球场大量运动
then he was burning up the court on Sundays.
这对心脏会造成很大压力的
Well, I mean, that can be very straining on the heart, you know...
不 他每周至少打四次篮球
No, he played at least four times a week
如果他不去健身房♥锻炼的话
that is when he wasn't at the gym working out.
Gary身材保持得很好
Gary was in phenomenal shape.
他不抽烟 不摄入任何咖♥啡♥因♥
He didn't smoke, never touched caffeine.
你们知道他身体脂肪含量低于百分之十吗
Did you know he had less than 10 percent body fat on him?
天哪 应该去看看他是不是真的死了
My goodness, has anybody checked to see if he's really dead?
我肯定他们检查过了 这些人很细心
I'm... I'm sure they did check. Those people are very thorough.
那是Kugel吗 借过
Oh, my, is that Kugel? Excuse me.
Newman太太 我是Frasier Crane医生
Mrs Newman. I'm Dr Frasier Crane.
是您丈夫的朋友
I was a friend of your husband's.
Crane医生 - 是 电台那个
Dr Crane! From... - Yes, the radio.
Gary从没提起过你 - 事实上 我们不是朋友
Gary never mentioned you. - Well, we weren't actually friends.
他的办公室和我弟弟的在同一栋楼
He had an office in my brother's building.
你还特地过来一趟
And you took the time to come down here!
他的合伙人都没待满15分钟
His own partner didn't even stay 15 minutes.
你真是太好了
That's really sweet of you.
我过来是有原因的
Well, actually I... there is a reason I came to talk to you.
什么原因 - 关于Gary
Which is? - It's about Gary.
关于他如何 - 什么
About how he... - Yes?
很抱歉打扰到你
Look, I'm sorry that I've bothered you.
我只是过来表示一下遗憾之心
Ah, I really just came to offer my sympathies.
不 等等
No, wait, um...
Crane医生
Dr Crane...
我经常听你的节目
I listen to you all the time and...
也许你能帮我
Well, maybe you could help me.
如果节目有人打电♥话♥说没法对亲人死亡这件事释怀
What would you tell someone who called in the show
你会怎么开解他们
and said they can't get over why someone died?
我不停的想这件事
I keep running this over and over in my mind
但我就是没法相信
and I just can't understand how someone like Gary,
像Gary这样认真生活的人 怎么就死了
who did everything right, can just die.
完全没有理由
I can't make any sense of it.
Newman太太
Mrs Newman...
我知道你想
I... I know you'd like me to come up with some
让我给你一个答案
grand answer to this whole thing,
但我也不知道
but I don't have one.
有些人光是抽烟
Someone who consumes nothing but cigarettes
和吃汉堡能活到83
and cheeseburgers all his life can live to be 83,
而一些生活习惯良好却41岁就去世了
and then someone who takes care of himself can die at 41.
的确不公平 但是没有任何解释
It's unfair. Believe me, there's no explanation for it.
相信我 我确认过了
Believe me, I've checked.
我想我们能做的是
But I suppose the best we can do is...
就是享受生活能给予我们的各种细微的快乐和惊喜
is live for the little joys and surprises that life affords us.
你不能一辈子纠结死亡这回事
You can't spend your life being obsessed with death.
你不是犹太人吧
You're not Jewish, are you?
不 我不是
No, no, I'm not, but...
能来这我很高兴
Well, thank you for letting me be here today.
也很高兴你能来 Crane医生
Thank you for coming, Dr Crane.
Crane医生
Oh, Dr Crane!
你说的真好
It was very nice what you said
关于享受生活给予的
about living life for the
各种细微的快乐和惊喜
little joys and surprises it can give us.
是的 - 谢谢
Yes. - Thank you.
如果我也信这句话就好了 - 打扰一下
If only I believed it myself. - Excuse me.
虽然现在的时机不太恰当
Um, this is clearly the most inappropriate thing
我从没这么做过
I've ever done in my life,
但是我刚刚看着你
but I was watching you
不知道还有没有机会再见到你
and I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to see you again...
但是我很想有这样的机会
and something about you tells me I'd like to.
如果你愿意 给我个电♥话♥
If you'd like to get together sometime, give me a call.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表