This is how they repay me? Well, that's it!
没人能炒Bob Briscoe的鱿鱼 老子不干了
Nobody fires Bob Briscoe. I'll quit first!
不要这么冲动
Now, don't do anything rash. Now listen,
我建议你先发泄一下情绪
I suggest you just try to vent your anger first.
对 做得好 现在去吧
Well, there. Way to go. Now, on your way.
你说的太TM的对了
You're damn right!
嗨 Bulldog
Hey, Bulldog.
没时间跟你说话 小妞 我要上战场了
No time to talk, Slam! I'm off to war!
呃 - 等着我
Ugh! - Wait for me!
怎么回事 - 他不干了
What was that? - Bulldog is quitting.
为什么 - 因为Ned Miller要开除他
Why? - Well, because Ned Miller is firing him.
谁告诉你的 - 你啊
Who told you that? - You did.
那只是传闻 你不会告诉他了吧
That was just a rumour. You didn't tell him that, did you?
我不是故意的 他偷听到的 - 天哪
No I didn't mean to. He overheard me. - Oh, God!
怎么了 得了吧 你们不是很肯定嘛
Why! Oh come on! You guys were so positive!
报销 管理层五点要找他谈谈什么的
The expense counting, the meeting with management at five.
管理层是想让他的节目走向全国
That meeting is to discuss taking his show national!
你完全不知道电台里都发生了些什么吗
Don't you know anything that goes on around here?
很明显不知道
Apparently not!
别傻站着了 快给他秘书打电♥话♥
Well, don't just stand there. Go call his secretary!
阻止他
She'll stop him before he gets in.
难以置信 居然还有这种事
I don't believe it. This is incredible!
喂喂 Arlene吗 Bob Brisco要冲进
Yes, hello hello Arlene? Arlene, yes listen, Bob Brisco's about to
办公室了 他已经进去了
jump into the office... Oh, he did?
他已经冲进Miller的办公室了
God, he's already burst into the
天哪 真是场大灾难
office with Miller. Oh god, this is a disaster!
也许不会呢 也许还没等bulldog说出口
Maybe not. Maybe not. Maybe before bulldog starts anything,
Miller就会说出要见他的原因
Miller will tell him what the meeting was really about.
我想你是对的 他们说不定正在一起
I suppose you're right. For all we know they may
为这件事开心大笑呢
be having a good laugh about this right now.
快做好准备 一分钟以后开播
Grab that mic. We're up the news in one minute!
我做到了 我教训了他
I did it! I scorched him!
真希望你们能看到他的表情
You should see the look on his face.
我还告诉他圣诞节派对的时候
I even told him about this time
她老婆跟我调情的事
his wife came on to me at the Christmas party,
我说喝再多的酒
I said there wasn't enough liquor in the world
我都不会和那个丑八怪上♥床♥的
would make me sleep with that porker!
你对Ned Miller说这些了
You said that to Ned Miller?
他还想揍我呢
Yeah, he even took a swing at me.
但是我闪掉了 他打到了空气
But I gave him a little okey-doke and hit in the air!
天哪 他都要揍你了
My God, the man tried to strike you?
别突然站起来 医生 我现在还兴奋的想揍人呢
No sudden moves Doc. I'm too pumped. I feel like popping someone!
真不敢相信
Oh my god, this is unbelieveble.
他竟然因为你传的谣而辞职了
The man has quit his job because of a rumour that you spread!
我
Me?!
八卦的重点是在当事人背后讲
The whole point of gossip is to talk behind the person's back!
而不是当面说 我没想到你连这点常识都没有
Not in front of him. I didn't realise you're unclear on this concept?!
我真是个大坏人
I'm a bad, bad man.
你得有行动 你得打电♥话♥给Ned Miller
Well, Frasier, you've got do something. You've got to call Ned Miller
把事情讲清楚
and get this whole thing cleared up.
太异想天开了 Ned Miller情绪很不稳定
Oh right, call Ned Miller clear this thing. The man is totally unstable.
他聘我的那一天还挥手打了我
He tried to take a swing at me the day he hired me.
我听到新鲜八卦 Bulldog辞职了
I just heard a hot rumour! Bulldog quit!
真的吗 - 但是这事最好保密 嘘嘘
No kidding. - But keep it under your hat, Very Hush hush!
一狗之夜
Niles 你怎么来了
Oh, Niles, what brings you here?
我希望Daphne能看看这个盆栽
Well, I was hoping Daphne could take a look at this plant.
我买♥♥给Maris的 但是不知怎么地就成了这样
I bought it for Maris but it, unaccountably, turned against her.
我想Daphne能用她柔软又感性的手
I thought Daphne was the perfect person to nurse it back to health
还有她的爱和关心 把它救活
with her soft, sensual hands and her loving... manner.
她在家吗
Is she here?
她出去了 不知道什么时候回来
No, She stepped out. I don't know when she will be back.
好 那我先走了
Oh, well, I'm off.
你可以留下来啊 好不容易来一趟 我们聊聊
Wait! You can stay. I haven't seen you for a while. We can visit.
好吧 可以聊聊
Oh. Well, yes, we could, couldn't we?
你过的好吗 - 挺好 你呢
So how are you? - Fine. You?
也挺好
Fine.
她也挺好
She's fine.
来根腌黄瓜 - 不 谢谢
Pickle? - No, thanks.
Niles 如果你只是来找Daphne 不用非得呆在这
Look, Niles. If you just came to see Daphne, you don't have to stay.
你怎么能对亲生儿子这么说
Dad, I can't believe you would say that to you own son?
真是太伤人了
I am deeply insulted!
本来想跟你好好聊聊的
I wanted to have some time
但现在很生气我必须要走了
with you but now I'm so upset I have to leave.
你好 Crane医生 留下来吃晚饭吗
Hello. Dr Crane. Staying for dinner?
好的 万分乐意
Yes, love to.
Daphne 我热切的希望你能让这株盆栽起死回生
Oh, Daphne. I had a fervent hope that you could coax this back to life?
这是Maris最喜欢的
It's one of Maris's favourite.
老天 她都干了些什么 - 没什么 只是爱了爱它
My goodness, What did she do to it? - Nothing, just loved it.
什么鬼天气
God, you meet this weather!
还好你回来了 Bulldog怎么了
Oh, Frasier. I'm glad you're home. What happened to Bulldog?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
没人告诉我任何东西
Noboyd told me anything.
我打开收音机想听疯狂体育
I just tuned into the gonzo sports show today like I always do
结果换成了Mike神父的节目 真烦人
and they had Father Mike fill it in. I hate that!
一天到晚就是圣母玛利亚 圣母玛利亚 圣母玛利亚
All it was "Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame."
Bulldog递了辞呈
Well, Bulldog tendered his resignation.
他为什么这样做
Oh, no! Why would he do that?
他是镇子上最好的体育节目播音员
He's the top sports guy in town.
人生不如意十有八♥九♥
Well,you know. Things just go funny sometimes.
广播圈就是这么残酷
It's a tough business, this radio game.
我感觉到了点东西
Dr Crane, I'm picking up something from you.
你浑身围绕着内疚的气息
You're shrouded in an aura of guilt.
也许就是呢
Maybe I am.
Daphne 太厉害了 试试我
Daphne! That's fantastic! Do me, do me!
这种感觉很强烈
No, I'm onto something here.
你认为Bulldog被炒完全是你的责任
You actually think you're responsible for Bulldog losing his job!
Frasier
Frasier?
好吧好吧 公♥司♥里有谣传说Bulldog
Alright, alright, there was a rumour going on around the station
可能会被开除
that Bulldog is going to get sacked.
我跟别人聊起的时候被他听到了
I was repeating it to someone, and he overheard me,
他就失控了 跑到老板那提出辞职
and flew off the hand, went up stairs, quit his job.
后来才知道谣言是假的
And it turned out to that the rumour wasn't true.
当然你也已经知道了 不是吗
Of course, you already knew that, didn't you?
接个电♥话♥
Oh, excuse me.
喂 Maris
Hello? Maris...
发生什么事了 小南瓜
Maris, what's wrong? Oh, pumpkin.
没关系的 天啊
It's all right. No, no, everything's going to be... Oh, dear.
抱歉我得回家了 Maris很难过
Sorry I have to go. Maris is despondent.
她被踢出"Cats"了
They kicked her out of cast of "Cats".
为什么
Why?
她回忆不起"回忆"的歌♥词
She couldn't remember the words to "Memory".
Memory 音乐剧"Cats"中最著名的唱段
听着 Frasier 如果是你害得Bulldog失去工作
Now listen here Frasier. If you are responsible for Bulldog losing his job.
你必须处理好这事情
You gonna make this right.
你得找老板谈谈 把Bulldog的工作要回来
you must go down to that station, talk to the boss and get him his job back.
站着说话不腰疼
Well, that is a little easier to said and done.
Ned Miller是我不幸见过最吓人
Ned Miller's the most intimidating heartless meanest-spirited man
最冷血最刻薄的人
I've had the misfortune to meet.
他还搞外遇呢
And he cheats on his wife.
老天爷 我今天太厉害了
My goodness, I'm on today!
你就让Bulldog自生自灭
So you're selling Bulldog down the river?
就因为你没有胆量去跟老板理论
Just cos you don't have the guts to go and fight this guy.
我觉得这样对他来说反倒是好事
For all we know this might be the best thing that ever happened to him.
他老是说要更大的发展空间
You know, he's always talking about how he should be in a larger market,
像是洛杉矶 纽约
like LA or New York and...
Eddie 走开 走开
Eddie, scoot, scat!
Bulldog - 嗨 医生
Bulldog? - Hiya, doc.
你站在门外干什么
What are you doing just standing there?
我不知道 我在考虑要不要麻烦你
I don't know. I was trying to decide whether or not I should bother you.
我走投无路了 看样子有客人 我走了
See, my life is kind of over, but you got company...So I'll go.
别走 请进 他们是我的家人
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表