特别是他约你打架时
The best part is when he challenged you to a fight
你勇敢答应的时候
and you stood right up to him.
是的 我答应了 是吗 - 我都等不及要看了
Yes, I did, didn't I? - Boy, I can't wait to see that.
我并不是真的要去打架啊 爸爸
Well, I'm not actually gonna go through with it, Dad.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我口头上已经赢了
Well, I already won our little war of words.
真去打一架我还怎么能占到上风呢
What would I stand benefit by actually going through a fist fight?
也许我是误解了点什么
Frasier, maybe I'm misunderstanding something here.
他挑衅你 你却退缩吗
He challenged you, and you're backing down?
成熟的人是用智慧来解决争端的
Mature people are supposed to use their intellect to settle their differences.
男人不会遇事儿转头就跑 我不是这么教育你的
A man doesn't just turn tail and run. That's not the way I brought you up.
你在鼓励我去打架吗
Are you encouraging me to fight?
当然是了 你跟那人保证过的
Damn right I am. You gave the guy your word.
我压根不知道我当时在说啥 我还没吃午饭呢
I didn't even know what I was saying. I didn't even have lunch yet.
我早知道事情会这样
I might've known this would happen.
这又是Billy Kriezel事件的重演
It's Billy Kriezel all over again.
你说什么
What did you say?
Billy Kriezel什么的
Something about a Billy Kriezel I believe.
你竟然还提起这件事 那是三十年前了
I can't believe you are bringing that up. That was 30 years ago.
谁是Billy Kriezel
Who's this Billy Kriezel?
一个五年级孩子 曾经戏弄过我
A kid in fifth grade who used to tormented me.
有天Frasier嘲笑了Billy的小平头
So one day Frasier made fun of Billy's crew cut.
他先开始的 他嘲笑我外套肘上的衬垫
He started it. He made fun of the elbow patches on my blazer.
重点是他们约好了放学后打架
Well, the point is they were supposed to meet for fight after school
可是衬垫同学没有到场
only "Patches" here didn't show up.
我去上单簧管课了
I had a clarinet lesson!
不用提醒我 Billy的爸爸也是警♥察♥
You don't need to remind me of that. Billy's old man was a cop, too.
那帮男人拿这个嘲笑了我好多年
Boy the guys rode me about that excuse for years.
每次我有事不能去喝酒
Every time I couldn't make it out for a drink,
他们就说 怎么 你去学单簧管吗
they'd say, "What's the matter you got a clarinet lesson?"
你不能在单簧管下课后去跟Billy打架吗
Couldn't you have met Billy after the clarinet lesson?
Daphne 你能让我们单独待会儿吗
Daphne, could you please excuse us for a moment?
当然 我有预感
Of course. I have a feeling
我在这儿得经常被人请求单独待会儿
I'm going to be excused a lot in this house.
爸 我很抱歉
Dad I am sorry if I embarrassed you
如果因为我30年前
for not fighting Billy Kriezel
没有跟Billy Kriezel打架让你丢脸了
30 years ago.
现在情况不一样了 - 情况完全一样
The situation is not the same now. - It's exactly the same.
我是成年人 我上过医学院
I'm an adult now, I've been to medical school,
我是有地位的人了
I hold a certain position in this city.
我不用斗殴来解决争端
I don't settle my difference with brawling.
那个人挑衅你 你答应了
The man challenged you, you accepted.
我简直不相信
I don't believe this.
如果我不得到一个黑眼圈你就不痛快是不是
You won't be happy until I come home with a black eye.
我只是想让你信守诺言
I just want you to do what you said you're gonna do.
你知道吗 你可以大谈你的医学院经历
You know. You can talk about your medical school,
你的智商 你的地位
your intellect, your place in this city...
但是你知道吗 这些是和单簧管一样的借口
But you know what? It's all one big clarinet lesson.
我都不想看你的脸
I can't even look at you.
轻量级的安魂曲
我走出浴室 往窗外望
So I step out of the shower, I look out the window,
看到垃圾工人在看着我
and I notice the garbage man looking right in at me.
我说 看够了没有
So I say, "Did you get a good look?"
他说 没看全 你转个身
And he says, "Not completley. Turn around."
然后他笑了 还缺了颗牙
Then he smiles, and he's missing a tooth.
然后事情就一点都不浪漫了
And that's when the romance went out of it for me.
Roz 你为什么要跟我讲这个故事
Roz. Why are you telling me this story?
让你先不要想起事实上五分钟后
I'm trying get your mind off the fact that in five minutes
你就要走到广场上 然后被海扁一顿
you're going to walk out that square and get your clock cleaned.
你就没想过我也可能会赢吗
Well, did it occur to you that I might actually win this fight?
你鞋带开了
Your shoe's untied.
如果你信这个 你铁定会被揍了
If you fell for that one, you're going down,
你会被揍得很惨
and you're going down hard.
Frasier 围观群众还不少呢
Frasier, there's quite a crowd forming out there.
带着午饭纸袋的秘书 商人 拿着气球的孩子
Secretaries with bag lunches, businessman, children with balloons.
就缺一只墨西哥流浪乐队了
All that's missing is a mariachi band.
他们马上就准备好了
They're setting up.
我得先去找个好位置了
Well, I'd better go find a great place in the crowd.
要是你揪下他的耳朵 想扔给一个漂亮姑娘
I'll be off to the left if
我就在你左边方向
you tear his ear off and want to throw it to a beautiful senhorita.
作为你的弟弟和朋友我要问你 你为什么要这么干
Frasier, as your brother and as your friend, why are you doing this?
都是因为Billy Kriezel - 在哪
It's Billy Kriezel. - Where?
他不在这儿 Niles
He's not here, Niles.
只是 我十岁的时候躲开了他 - 我记得
It's just that...I ran away from him when I was ten. - I remember.
从那以后我就一直在逃避
You know, and I've been running ever since.
这种情况到此为止了 我不会再逃了
Well, this is where it stops. I'm not running any more.
为什么我们Crane家的男孩这么容易被找茬
What is it that makes us Crane boys such targets?
没有原因的被人欺负
Chalk it up to random violence.
嗨 - 爸爸 你怎么来了
Hey, there. - Dad, what are you doing here?
儿子 昨晚我说的有些话可能挺过分的
Look, son. I said some things last night that maybe went over the line.
爸爸 不要觉得你在逼我做一些
Dad, if you're worried that you talked me into something
我做不了的事 放心吧
that I wasn't ready to do, you're wrong. You can relax.
我是为了自己做这件事的
I... I'm doing this for myself.
那好
Good.
谁告诉你我最后决定要这么做的
So, who told you that I was going through with it anyway?
我是你♥爸♥爸 我了解你的
Let's just say a father knows certain things about his son.
好消息 我找到了个坏掉的咪表 停车不要钱了
Good news. I parked on a broken meter. We're getting a freebie.
打架好运啊
Good luck with the fight.
谢谢你 Daphne 作为灵媒你对结果有啥预感吗
Thank you, Daphne. Any psychic predictions on the outcome?
事实上看到了 但是别担心 我经常是错的
Actually, yes, but don't worry. I'm frequently wrong.
Frasier 来看看这个
Frasier, Frasier, come here, there's something I want you to see.
那个站在雕塑左边的男人
There, the man standing to the left of the statue.
我见过他在报纸上的照片 他就是Derek Mann
I recognize his picture from the newspaper. That's Derek Mann.
他真是个大块头
He's gigantic.
我的天啊 他的背宽得可以放电影了
My God, you could show a movie on his back.
你确定你要打这一架
You sure you wanna go through with this?
是的 我要去 - 好
Yes... Yes, I am. - Good.
没事的 记住这是街头斗殴 不是拳击比赛
Now you'll be fine. Just remember, this is a street fight, not a boxing match.
出点阴招 先下手
so fight dirty and throw the first punch.
我发现用膝盖顶裤裆是不错的办法
I find that a swift knee to the groin usually does the trick.
不信的话
If you have any doubts,
可以问问家住曼彻斯特的Nigel Tavers
check with a fellow in Manchester named Nigel Tavers.
如果我们想找个没有障碍的视角
Well, if we want an unobstructed view...
我想你们就待在这儿吧 你们只会让我更紧张
I prefer if you guys just stay here. You'll only making me nervous.
随便你
Whatever you want.
好吧 祝我好运 - 冲吧 孩子 你最棒
Well, wish me luck. - Go, champ. That a boy.
外面有一支墨西哥乐队
They got a mariachi band out there.
我要问他们要名片 我们夏日烧烤会上需要乐队
Yes. I have to get their card. I need someone for our summer barbecue.
看 他们要开始打了
Look, they're starting to fight.
不 他们先转一圈 估计一下对方的实力
No. They're just circling, sizing each other up.
上啊 Frasier 如果你要打他 就先下手
Come on, Frasier, if you gonna hit him, hit him first!
那是警♥察♥吗 - 他们怎么来了
Is that the police? - Yeah. What are they doing here?
警♥察♥在阻止他们 就在他们开打之前
They're breaking it up. Just when they are getting started.
好吧 好吧 我会好好合作跟你们回警局
Alright, alright, I'm coming along peacefully.
让我拿上外套
Just let me get my jacket.
放心 我不会拘捕你的
Relax, I'm not arresting you.
但是我警告你 在这个小城里
But I'm warning you, in this town,
人们间的不和并不是通过街头斗殴解决的
we don't settle our differences with street fights.
不管你是谁
No matter who you are.
谢谢警官 我不会这么做了 - 好的
Well, thank you, officer. You'll have no more trouble from me. - OK.
爸爸 你看到了吗 我的手在颤抖
Dad, did you see me? Look at my hands are trembling,
胸脯在起伏 口干舌燥
my chest is pounding, my mouth is all dry,
膝盖疲软 这感觉太棒了
my knees are like jello. I feel great!
你干的不错
You did good.
我是说 我站在那儿 我准备好开打了 你看到了吗
I mean, I was out there. I was ready. You saw that, right? I was ready.
我知道你准备好了 你本可以狠狠地教训他的
I know you were. You would have kicked his butt.
一拳打到姥姥家
From here to Tacoma.
我提议我们庆祝一下 每人一杯胜利拿铁 算我的
I say we celebrate. Every one, a round of victory lattes on me.
谢谢 Harry 我欠你一个人情 - 没问题 老兄
Thanks, Harry. I owe you one. - No problem, buddy.
你时间掐的真准
You cut it kind of close though,
再晚一点Frasier就要狗啃地了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表