Frasier, while you're over there mixing metaphors
比喻句乱蹦的时候 我已经想出来了
like a Cuisinart, I've had a breakthrough.
看 我们的开篇句
viola! Our opening sentence
从战神之子罗莫路和勒莫到雷蒙姊妹花
"From Romulus and Remus to the Lennon sisters,
老牌合唱组合 四人皆为姐妹
兄弟姐妹之间的关系
Sibling relationships
激起了世界范围的讨论
have sparked psychological debate through out the world."
嗯 有意思 - 你喜欢吗
Hmm... Interesting. - You like it?
我说了挺有意思的
I said it was interesting.
现在要做的就是
The task ahead of us now is to decide
决定我们到底要个有意思的开头还是个好的开头
whether we'd like an interesting opening or a good one.
你不喜欢这个开头 是因为不是你先想出来的
You are just being negative because you didn't think of it first.
不 我说真的 我本来就不喜欢罗莫路和勒莫
No, in truth I'm not. I never cared for Romulus, I never cared for Remus,
还有什么雷蒙姊妹花 是天上突然掉下来的吗
and the "Lennon sisters" reference is from the freaking moon.
好吧 如果你能想到更好的 我洗耳恭听
Well, all right. If you can do better, please be my guest.
我一定想得到 - 好啊
I will. - All right.
我的手指就放在键盘上
My fingers are poised over the keys.
翘首以盼着
I'm waiting.
依然翘首以盼着
I'm still waiting.
好吧 好吧 这么写
Oh, alright, alright, Put this down.
良好的手足关系的关键是
"The key to a good sibling relationship
开诚布公和真诚相待
is the ability to be open and honest."
我还真觉着不错诶 - 那就这么写
That actually sounded good to me. - Well, put that in there.
良好的手足关系的关键是
"The key to a good sibling
开诚布公和真诚相待
relationship is the ability to be open and honest...
还有尊重彼此的界线
"While still respecting each other's boundaries."
你搞什么 突然扯什么界线啊
What are you doing? What was that crap about boundaries?
我只是帮你把构思补完整
I was just finishing the thought.
这个构思已经很完整了
The thought was finished.
不需要你来补 天呐
It didn't need finishing, for god's sake.
你连词都不用 语法都不对
Now it's a run-on sentence.
我觉得这样写好多了 - 我不觉得
No, I think it's much better this way. - I don't.
键盘现在由我负责 - 那让我来打字
I'm at the keyboard. - Alright then, Let me type.
不 我只有用键盘才写得出来
No, I can only write at the keyboard.
Niles 你今天一天半个字都没写出来
Niles, you haven't written a thing all day,
唯一的成就就是毁了一个完美的开篇句
except to ruin a perfectly good opening sentence!
我只是想帮你写完
I was merely finishing it,
你那句话就差了最后一口气啊
it was an incomplete thought.
你才真的是差了一口气呢
Oh, YOU'RE an incomplete thought!
冰茶呢 - 那也是我♥干♥的
What happened to the iced tea? - I finished that, too.
Niles 我刚才灵光一闪
Niles, I've just had an epiphany.
太好了 正好第二句话也还没想出来
Oh wonderful, we could use a second sentence.
不 跟这本书无关
No, it's not for the book.
我刚想通为什么这么多作家
I just realized why so many
会饮酒过量身亡
writers become bloated alcoholic suicides.
不 不是让你写这句
No, don't type that in.
不是 我在算小冰箱里的东西花了我们多少钱
I'm not. I'm adding up our tab from the mini-bar.
我们花了232美元 - 天呐
We now owe $232. - Oh, dear God!
都怪你这白♥痴♥吃了整整一罐澳洲坚果
Well, you're the damn fool that ate the whole jar of Macadamia nuts.
不 天亮了 到周五了
No, it's dawn! It's Friday!
Niles 干脆面对现实吧 我们俩一起成不了事
Oh Niles, why don't we just admit it. We can't work together.
写书根本是天方夜谭
There's never gonna be any book.
你这种态度当然是不可能啦
Not with that attitude, there isn't.
你就算了吧 最后一个唱段已经唱完
Oh, will you get off it! Come on, the fat lady has sung.
歌♥剧Der Ring des Nibelungen中 女高音Valkyrie Brunnhilde唱完最后一个长达20分钟的唱段后 整部歌♥剧结束
帷幕已经缓缓落下 我帮你用大写字母打出来
The curtain has been run down here. I'll type it for you in capital letters.
已经结素了
"It's uver"?
回家吧
Let's just go home.
你这么轻易就放弃了 我一点也不惊讶
Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised you'd give up so easily.
毕竟这不是你的梦想
It's not your dream after all.
你怎么会有这种梦想呢 大主持人
Why should it be, Mr Big-shot Radio Host?
你发脾气就是为了这个是吧
Oh, is that what this little tantrum is about?
就因为你嫉妒我的名气
You're jealous of my celebrity?
不是发脾气 也不是嫉妒 只是 受够了
It's not a tantrum and I'm not jealous. I'm just FED UP!
受够了做什么都是步你后尘
I'm fed up with being second all the time.
我早就想继承妈妈衣钵 当个心理学家
You know, I wanted to be a psychiatrist
比你早多了 但你年纪比我大 被你抢先了
like Mom way before you did, but you were older, you got there first.
你第一个结婚
You were first to get married.
第一个完成爸爸想抱孙子的心愿
You were first to get dad a grandchild he always wanted.
而我做什么事都是嚼剩饭
By the time I get around to doing anything it's all chewed meat!
你在为了不能改变的事不爽啊
You are crying about something we can't change.
就算能改变 你也不会答应啊 你可享受了
Oh, you wouldn't change if you could, you love it!
算了吧 Niles
Oh, let it go, Niles.
不能算 我每天都备受煎熬
I can't let it go. My nose is rubbed in it every day.
我才是精神病学协会的一员
I'm the one on the board of the Psychiatric Association.
我的研究受到学术界的尊崇
My research is well respected in the academic circle.
我的病人中有四个开始从政
Four of my patients have been elected to political office.
到头来 印在公交车上的 却是你这张大肥脸
But it's your big, fat face they put on the side of buses!
我的脸才不大
I do not have a FAT FACE!
得了吧 我一直在想
Oh please, I keep wondering how long
你腮帮子里藏来过冬的坚果准备藏到什么时候
you're gonna store those nuts for winter.
至少我不是个瘦竹竿
Well, at least I'm not spindly!
你叫谁竹竿 大肥脸 - 你啊 瘦竹竿
Who're you calling spindly, fat face? - You, Spindly!
大肥脸 - 瘦竹竿
Fat face! - Spindly!
你收回那些话 - 你逼我啊
You take that back! - You make me!
我这就逼给你看 - 你这也叫逼吗
I will make you! - I don't see you making me.
我这就逼给你看
Here's making you!
大肥脸在这儿呢 接招 - 接招
Here's your fat face! Give me that! - Give me that!
Niles Niles 停 我们是心理医生 不是拳击选手
Niles! Niles! Stop it! We're psychiatrists, not pugilists!
你竟然还真信啊
I can't believe you fell for that!
天呐 天呐 我想起了以前的事
My God, My God, I'm having a flashback!
你爬上我的婴儿床 压在我身上
You're climbing in my crib and jumping on me!
你抢走了我的妈咪
YOU STOLE MY MOMMY!
天呐 天呐 Niles 我得离开这里
Oh my God, oh my God. Niles! I've gotta get out of here.
这个主意从一开始就注定失败
This...This entire idea has been a fiasco from the start.
你这辈子最蠢的主意就是这个
It's the stupidest idea you ever had,
我根本不该答应你 再见
I should never have agreed to it! Goodbye!
大家早安 - 早
Good morning, all. - Morning.
您好像心情挺不错的啊 Crane医生
You seem chipper this morning, Dr.Crane.
不然呢
And why shouldn't I be?
天气预报有雨 失业率上涨
Well, it's gonna rain again, the jobless rate's up,
两分钟前 Eddie刚舔过那个玛芬
and about two minuts ago, Eddie was just licking that muffin.
我来开门
Oh, I'll get it.
爸爸 成熟男人的标志是他意识到
Dad, the mark of a mature man is that
自己不能控制身边发生的事
one that realizes he cannot control his circumstances,
能控制的只有自己的反应
he can only control his response.
和你弟弟谈过了吗
You talked to your brother yet?
我没有弟弟 我是独生子
I do not have a brother! I'm an only child.
你好 Crane医生
Oh, hello, Dr Crane.
你好 Daphne 老爸
Hello, Daphne... Dad.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
爸爸 我有话要跟Frasier说
Dad, I would like you to convey a message
你帮我转达给他
from me to Frasier.
你凭什么觉得我就会知道他在哪儿
What makes you think I know where he is?
告诉他 这酒店账单上有一半的钱还欠着我
Tell him he owes me half this hotel bill.
我只接受现金不收手写支票
I will accept cash but no personel checks.
我知道他写东西有困难
I know he has trouble writing things
我才不会付钱
I'm not paying any of this.
看来你的钱包和你的智商一样贫瘠啊
So, you're cheap as well as intellectually barren.
你是个弱智怪胎
And you're a no-talent hack!
你穿T恤傻死了
And you look stupid in a T-shirt!
够了 都给我坐下 听我说
All right, that's enough. Sit down and listen to me.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
我没有兄弟 不过我有个搭档
I never had a brother, but I had a partner once.
第一个拍档Mitch Gossett
My first, Mitch Gossett.
身型像熊一样 胳膊像树干
Big bear of a guy, arms like tree trunks.
Mitch和我一起去看球赛 一起打牌
Mitch and I'd go to ball games together. We played cards,
这些还都是工作时间之外的事情
and this was after working eight hours together.
老爸 你们俩感情真好 - 听我说完
Dad, That's all nice... - Just listen to me.
但是合伙三个月之后
But three months into our partnership,
我们被派去盯梢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表