This time, make it shaved ice, not cubes, OK?
还有 我也不喜欢这吸管 我想要那种弯的
And I don't like those straws. Can I have the bendy kind?
椒盐饼干太咸啦 我现在要控制钠的摄入量
And the Saltines, they're too salty. I need the low-sodium.
如您所愿
Your wish is my command.
嗨 Daphne 他还难受吗
Hello, Daphne. Is he in pain?
再难受点才好
Not enough.
Frasier 我带东西来看你了
Frasier, I brought you something.
Niles 别拿手绢捂着嘴了 天呐
Niles! Put the hanky down, for God's sake!
又不是瘟疫 - 好吧
It's not the plague! - All right.
这是我们家保姆Marta给你的
Well look, this is from Marta, our maid.
这膏药得挂在你脖子上
It's a poultice to wear around your neck.
这是她从危地马拉远离尘世的山村里带来的秘方
The recipe comes from her remote mountain village in Guatemala.
怪不得她们村儿得远离尘世
I can see why her village is remote.
我知道 这味儿挺怪的 但是
Yes, it is pungent, but...
她们那儿好多人活了一百多岁
By inhaling those herbs,
靠的就是闻这些草药
many of the villagers lived to be well over 100.
Marta已经78了 但是只要Maris一摇铃
Marta herself is 78. And you should see her
她蹭蹭窜上楼的时候别提多麻利了
scramble up the stairs when Maris rings her little bell!
哦 Niles 你接下呗 - 没问题
Oh, Niles, would you mind? - Of course.
嗨 Eddie 我还是第一次看到你
Oh, hello, Eddie. For once,
还能觉得高兴诶
I'm actually glad to see you.
给你
Here you are.
找你的 是Roz
It's for you. It's Roz?
怎么了 - 你怎么样
Hello? - How are you feeling?
糟透了 谢谢 - 真是太可惜了
Awful. Thank you. - I'm sorry to hear that
因为你得赶紧给我过来一次
because I really think you should get your butt back down here.
你说对了 Frasier Gil就是想独占我们的时段
You were right about Gil, Frasier. He's lobbying for our slot.
我跟交通节目的Millie聊了聊
I was talking to Millie in traffic
她说她偷听到Gil跟电台经理的谈话了
And she overheard Gil talking to the station manager,
不停地说咱们这下午的时段对他的节目有多合适
It was all about how our mid-afternoon time slot is perfect for his show
因为是接近傍晚的时候 大家都在想晚饭吃什么
because it is mid afternoon and everyone is making dinner plans.
我就知道 我就知道 Roz
I knew it! I knew it!Geez! OK, Roz,
包在我身上 我明天一定到
You can count on me. I'll be there tomorrow.
你最好能来 我根本信不过那个贪心
You better be. I don't trust that greedy,
爱舔手指的小矮子
finger-licking runt as far as I can throw him.
Roz 我今天节目做得怎么样
I say, Roz, how am I doing so far?
忒好了
Fabulous.
OK 我明天就去
OK, I'll be in tomorrow.
Frasier 你明天不会是真的要去上班吧
Frasier, you can't be serious about going in tomorrow.
你的瞳孔都放大了 烧得厉害
Your pupils are dilated. You have a fever.
你这样子 连停车场都到不了就得趴下
In that condition, you won't make it to the parking lot.
我就是信不过Gil Chesterton
I just don't trust Gil Chesterton.
他肯定是想抢我的时段
I think he's after my time slot.
Niles 就这样你也要用酒精消毒啊
Oh, Niles, will you stop it with the alcohol?
我绝不能再让那个溜须拍马的
I can't let that smarmy little chowhound
小个子吃货代我的班了
do my show for another day.
随便谁都比他强
Anybody would be better.
Niles 要不你帮我做节目吧
Niles, would you do my show for me?
Frasier 我看你脑子烧坏了吧
Frasier, I think that fever of yours is making you delusional.
你生病的时候
I filled in for you
我可是替你去了那个"亲密恐惧"的心理互助小组
when you were too sick to meet with your "Fear of Intimacy" Group.
我那时没生病 就是嫌他们太粘人了
I wasn't sick. They were just getting too close.
好吧 你说的也对 这不是个好主意
Maybe you're right. It's probably a bad idea.
做我的节目你还不够格
Doing my show requires a set of abilities you just don't possess.
你得能迅速准确地找到病人的病根
You have to be able to size up your patients very quickly
然后还得能现场给出既幽默又有深度的建议
and dispense advice in an entertaining and insightful manner.
Frasier 你这么明显的激将法也太弱了吧
Frasier, this pathetic attempt at reverse psychology is beneath you.
那你还是要拒绝我吗
Then you are not going to do my show?
不 我要去代你主持节目
No, I am going to do your show.
还要做得精彩绝伦 超出你的想象
And I am going to do it better than you ever dreamed of doing it!
这是咳嗽按钮
And here is the cough button
你要想咳嗽或清清嗓子就按它
in case you need to cough or clear your throat.
最重要的是这个 超长广♥告♥
And most important, here is an extra-long commercial to be used
你要是想去厕所就得用它
if you need a bathroom break.
谢谢 但这些我都用不上 我根本不咳嗽
Thank you! But those won't be necessary. I have no cough reflex
而且我对自己的膀胱拥有绝对主导权
and excellent bladder control.
看来是真的 天赋异禀的好男人都结婚了
It's true. All the good ones are married.
10秒后节目开始
You're on in 10 sec
第一个打进来的是Marcia
and your first caller is Marcia.
Marcia
Marcia.
"你好 Marcia 你请讲" 这也太老土了
"Hello, Marcia, I'm listening." That's so trite.
"你好 Marcia 把你的伤痛都告诉我"
"Hello, Marcia. Tell me where it hurts."
不 "你好 Marcia 我听到你的心声了"
No. "Hello, Marcia, I hear you."
下午好 西雅图 - 大家好
Good afternoon, Seattle. - Oh, yes. Hello!
我是Niles Crane医生
This is Dr Niles Crane
我今天来帮Frasier Crane
filling in for my ailing brother,
我那生病的哥哥代班
Frasier Crane.
虽然我绝对够格帮Frasier代班
Although I feel fully qualified to
但我还是要先把话说在前头
fill Frasier's radio shoes, I should warn you
Frasier是弗洛伊德的信徒
that while Frasier is a Freudian,
而我信奉荣格主义
I am a Jungian,
所以今天我们不谈恋母情结
so there'll be no blaming mother today.
好了 Roz 第一位来电的谁呀
OK, Roz, who's my first caller?
是三线的Marcia 她和丈夫的兄弟相爱了
We have Marcia on line3. She's in love with her husband's brother.
今天绝对精彩
This day promises not to disappoint.
你好 Marcia 咱们一起好起来
Hello, Marcia, let's get better.
在我们进一步了解你的问题之前
But before we get into the specifics of your problem,
我先给你讲讲心理学史上的背景知识吧
why don't I give you a little historical background.
心理学家Sigmar Brom
The psychiatrist Sigmar Brom,
这个姓的拼法不带H
that's B-r-o-m, no 'h',
在20世纪50年代
in the late 1950s,
就你现在面对的问题曾做过深入研究
wrote extensively on the problem you're facing,
最了不起的是
'which is all the more amazing when
Brom本人是赖希理论的代表人物
you realise that Brom was a prominent Reichian.'
赖希为法♥西♥斯♥大众心理学的作者 是性解放的布道者
他主持得太菜了
He's terrible!
你也好不到哪儿去 你都烧到39度多了
And I'm afraid so are you. Your temperature's up to 103.
烧到40度我也不担心了 我心里美呀
Let it go up to 105. I couldn't be better.
我的时段安全了
My time slot is safe.
Niles的主持干巴得就像你刚给我的面包一样
Niles is as dry as this toast you brought me
面包皮都没去
with the crust still on.
等我好起来的时候
I'm sure when I'm ready to go back,
他们还不得派加长豪车来接我呀
they'll send a limo.
我再去给你拿点喝的来吧
I'll just go and get you another drink.
刚才那个吸管够弯了吧 - 够弯了 谢谢
Was that last straw bendy enough? - Perfect, thank you.
Daphne Daphne
Oh, Daphne... Daphne...
把这些纸巾拿走吧 擦得我鼻子疼
Take these tissues away. I... They hurt my nose.
我想要那种湿纸巾
I want the kind with moisturiser drops in between the sheets.
还有你放在加湿器里的玫瑰花瓣 已经有点枯了
The rose petals you put in the humidifier, they are starting to wilt.
没问题 我全听你的
Oh, of course. Anything you like.
新鲜的玫瑰花瓣 去皮的烤面包 软湿巾
Fresh rose petals, crustless toast, soft tissues,
等你不注意的时候 看我怎么扎你
acupuncture needles where you least expect them.
Howard Lois 我可以跟你们耗一下午
Howard, Lois, I could stay on the airl counseling you all afternoon,
但节目就要结束了 所以我要速战速决了
but we're coming to the end of our hour, so I'll just gonna cut it quick.
要是现在你们不能跟对方说我爱你 现在就说
If one of you doesn't say "L love you" Right now, right now,
老实说 你们也不用继续这段感情了
Frankly, I don't see how you could have any kind of future together.
谁能有勇气说我爱你
So which of you has the courage to say "I love you"?
Howard 我爱你
Howard, I love you.
这就对啦
Yes! Yes!
Howard 她爱你
Howard, she loves you!
你呢 - 呃
What about you? - Uh...
Howard 你又要躲进
Howard, are you going to just
你那情感小帐篷里不出来了吗
pack up your emotional tent and walk away?
Howard Howard 现在就看你的了
Howard? Howard, it's up to you!
你有勇气吗 有吗
Can you say it? Can you?
加油 Howard 加油 Howard
Come on, Howard! Come on, Howard!
我 我也爱你 Lois
l...I love you, too, Lois!
太好啦 - 他说了 他说了
Yes! - He said it! He said it!
Niles还真厉害啊 - 厉害啊
Niles is pretty good. - Good?
这小混♥蛋♥简直才华横溢啊
The little rat is scintillating.
他怎么就不能听我一次 主持得差一点呢
Why couldn't he do what I expected of him for once and stink?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表