be broadcasting your message of hoping healing
到时范围就不光是西北地区 而是整个国家
not just to the Pacific Northwest but to the entire nation.
当然 如果你真的不喜欢这个产品的话
But, of course, there's not much I can do about it
那我也无能为力了
if you don't like the product.
我一直对自己的鼻子不太满意
You know, I've never been 100% happy with my nose.
大屏幕
别逗了 你的鼻子给人可以信任的感觉
You can't be serious. That's a nose people trust.
终于来了 你的台本 谢啦 Jeff
Finally, your script! Thanks Jeff.
我已经看过了 你肯定会喜欢的
I've seen it already. You're gonna love it.
"两个坚果在吵架" 挺可爱的嘛
"Two nuts are arguing with each other." That's cute.
"我是坚果" "我才是坚果"
"I'm a nut." "No, I'm a nut."
蛮有趣的
That's funny.
"慢着 你们都是坚果 我是Frasier Crane 心理医生
"Hold it. You're both nuts. I'm Dr Frasier Crane, a psychiatrist,
是不是坚果我一眼就能看出来
and I know a nut when I see one."
这句台词不太好吧
I don't know about that line.
怎么了 不就是一句台词么 - 没错 但是
Oh. What's wrong? It's a scream. - Maybe, a scream. But it's...
我想说的那个词是什么来着
What's the word I'm looking for?
什么 "学费" "养老用的海边别♥墅♥"
What, "Tuition", "Retirement beach house"?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起 但是我真的是为你好
I'm so sorry. It's just that I want so much for you.
Bebe 我也不想让别人觉得我难伺候
Bebe, I don't want a reputation for being difficult,
但是这台词我真的不喜欢
but I'm just not comfortable with this line.
Frasier Frasier Frasier
Frasier, Frasier, Frasier.
我们共事多久了 - 六天
How long have we been together? - Six days.
难道我会强迫你
You think I would ever have you do
做不喜欢的事情吗
something that you were uncomfortable with?
但是这句台词好就好在你是拿自己开涮
But what makes this so wonderful is that you'are spoofing yourself,
让别人知道心理医生也可以不那么拘束
you're showing that psychiatrists can be loose,
你让心理医生更贴近平凡大众
you'are making shrinks more accessible to the average person.
所以我接这个广♥告♥等于是
So which you are saying I would be
帮心理学一个大忙了是嘛
doing psychiatry a service by doing this commercial?
你想问题的独特方式
You have a way of cutting
总是让我瞠目结舌
through the baloney that knocks me out cold.
天呐 这句是什么意思 "Frasier从壳里出来"
Oh dear, what does this mean, "Frasier comes out of his shell"?
这是个 专业术语 是灯光的意思
It's a... A technical term... it's a lighting thing.
你从阴影中或者壳里出来
You see, you come out of
走到灯光中
your shadow or your shell, into the light.
我真的还有好多要学啊
I have so much to learn about this business.
双腿并拢 张开嘴巴
Niles 谢谢你能来见我 我有话要跟你说
Niles, thanks for meeting me. I have to talk to you about something.
你干嘛在脖子上挂纸巾这么搞笑
Why do you have that ridiculous tissue around your neck?
他们也没跟我说可以拿下来 所以我就一直留着了
They didn't tell me I could take it off, so I kept it on.
我想多了 还以为是为了吸引别人注意力
Silly me, I thought it was just means to attract attention
让别人来问 "你是演员吧"
have people come up to you and say, "Are you an actor?"
然后你就可以趁此机会说 没错 我就是名演员
thus affording you the opportunity to say, yes were indeed an actor
反正你平时也没这种机会
and proceed to crow, gloat and
可以这么雀跃 沾沾自喜或者炫耀
strut in a way you could not otherwise do.
就跟你在执照上写"心理医生"一个道理是吧
And the reason you have "Shrink" on your licence plate would be?
我半小时后要回去拍个广♥告♥
Niles, listen , I gonna do this commercial in half an hour,
我真的觉得我做不了
I just don't think I can go through with it.
我很怕这样会玷污了作为心理医生的信誉
I'm afraid that I'm compromising my integrity as a psychiatrist.
你怎么会这么想
Why do you feel like that?
因为我联合主演是一枚杏仁和一个核桃
Well, for one thing, my co-stars are dressed up like an almond and a walnut.
Niles 我需要你的建议
Now listen Niles, I need your guidance.
Frasier 我不觉得有什么问题
Frasier, I don't see this as a problem.
你不觉得是Frasier Crane在出♥卖♥♥♥自己吗
You don't think this is the selling out Frasier Crane?
怎么会呢 你早就卖♥♥得一干二净了
Oh, certainly not. You sold out a long time ago.
你答应做那个来电节目的时候
The moment you agreed to do that call-in show,
就已经没有名誉可言了
you've sold out.
你真是个死脑筋
Niles, you are such a purist.
好吧 我不能和病人一对一进行深入的沟通分♥析♥
OK, I can't do that kind of in-depth analysis one can with a single patient,
但我的节目真的每天帮助了好几千人呢
but my show literally helps thousands of people a day.
面对事实吧 Frasier
Let's face it, Frasier.
你想要保住职业操守
You talked about wanting to safeguard your professional dignity.
但从你做电台节目的那一刻起
But, the first time you went on the air,
你就从医生变成了娱乐圈的人
you got out of medicine and into show biz.
就跟那个在电影里
No different from that movie star
让所有人看她的裙底
who let everyone look up her skirt in that film,
却老是抱怨没有人把她
and then did nothing but complained that
看作一个演员的女明星如出一辙
nobody took her seriously as an actress.
这根本是两码事 - 你看过那部电影没
That has nothing to do with it. - Have you seen that movie?
我和Maris租来看的
Maris and I rented the video.
我可不怕告诉你
I don't mind telling you
当天晚上我们俩就把床推到一块儿了
we pushed our beds together that night.
这可没那么容易啊 她的房♥间在走廊另一边呢
And that was no mean feat. Her room as you know is across the hall.
你就告诉我 换你你接不接
Niles, would you just tell me, would you do it?
裸♥露♥镜头吗 如果是情节需要的话
A nude scene? I supposed if it were integral to...
不 不是说裸♥露♥镜头 你会不会接这个广♥告♥
No! Not a nude scene! Would you do this commercial!
当然不接啊 我是个受人尊敬的心理医生
Oh, certainly not, I'm a respected psychiatrist.
你是说我不该接
So you are saying is, that I shouldn't do it?
不是 我是说你接不接都一样
No no no no. I'm saying it doesn't matter.
实话就是 Frasier 你的裙底早就被别人看光了
Let's face it, Frasier, they've already looked up your skirt
而且能看的都已经被看完了
and they've seen everything there is to see.
阻止Frasier Crane
你怎么还不睡
What are you still doing up?
天呐 你不会又在看
Oh, geez, you're not watching
那个白♥痴♥广♥告♥的带子了吧
that tape of that dumb commercial again!
我就是放不下 我做的决定到底对不对
I can't get it off my mind. Did I do the right thing?
当然对啦 Freddy会感谢你的
Of course you did, Freddy's gonna thank you for it.
跟我一起再看一次
Watch it with me one more time.
'嗨 我是坚果'
'Hi, I'm a nut.'
'不 我才是坚果'
'No, I'm a nut.'
'不 我是坚果' - '我才是'
' No, I'm a nut.' - 'I 'm a nut.'
'够了 你们都是'
'Stop! You're both nuts.
'我是心理医生 Joyce Brothers'
'I'm a psychologist, Dr Joyce Brothers.
'我想告诉大家 我为Emery牌坚果而疯狂'
'I'm here to tell you that I'm just crazy about Emery's nuts.
'如果你也为坚果疯狂
'So, if you're crazy about nuts too,
今天就去买♥♥一罐Emery
pick up a can of Emery's today.
Emery坚果 爱坚果的人心中的坚果'
Emery's, the nut lover's nut.'
你是对的 老爸 Freddy会感谢我的
I suppose you're right. Dad. Freddy will thank me.
Joyce医生是他最喜欢的心理医生
Dr Joyce is his favourite psychologist.
Joyce医生挺不错的
Dr Joyce is pretty good.
我在Hollywood广场看过她的广♥告♥
I remember her from "The Hollywood Squares".
她总是在Charlie Weaver的下面
She was always under Charlie Weaver.
不 是Charlie Weaver在下面
No, Charlie Weaver was always on the bottom.
让我想想 Paul Lynde夹在中间
No, I don't think so. Let's see, Paul Lynde was in the middle.
George Gobel在最靠边 那Wally Cox在哪里
George Gobel was on the end and where was Wally Cox?
Wally Cox 在Rose Maire的左上方 没错
Wally Cox... upper left next to Rose Marie to block. Oh, right.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表