它高兴死了
He's ecstatic.
统统锯掉
挺不错的地方是吧 以前真的是个锯木厂哦
Quite a place, huh? Used to be a real working sawmill.
然后就有人做了该做的事
Until somebody stated the obvious
说 我们把这个地方改成餐馆吧
and said, "Hey, let's turn this place into a restaurant!"
我一进来就开始流口水了
I just walk in here and my mouth start watering.
炭火烤肉的味道无与伦比啊
There's nothing like the smell of charbroiled meat.
这种味道唤起了我的感官记忆 某些很熟悉的东西
This aroma is triggering a sense memory. Something familiar.
是Mairs和她的家庭美黑日晒床
Oh, of course. It's Maris and her home tanning bed.
欢迎光临锯木厂
Hi. Welcome to The Timber Mill.
你们没有三人桌吧 是吗
You don't have a table for three, do you?
有的 这边请
Sure. Right this way.
你们是第一次来锯木厂吗 - 是啊
Is this your first visit to the timber mill? - Yes.
我们有着装标准的
Well we've got a dress code.
你能通融一下吗
Well, could you make the exception in this case?
他的西装在洗衣房♥ - 不是他 是你们
His suit was at the cleaners. - Not him. You.
锯了
Timber!
我的领带 她剪掉了我的领带 - 不好吗
My tie! She cut off my tie! - Isn't that great?
为什么要这样啊
Why did she cut of my tie?
他们一直这么干 他们喜欢保持随意的氛围
They've been doing it for years. They like to keep the place casual.
你本来可以告诉我们的啊
Dad, you could have mentioned that to us.
这样就没乐子了 开心点
And spoil the fun? Ah, cheer up.
你们会得到免费的甜点 - 我的天
You get a free dessert. - Oh, boy.
你大概是对的 老爸 就是条领带而已
Well, I guess you're right, Dad. It's just a tie.
一条Hugo Boss领带
A Hugo Boss tie.
Hugo Boss 德国奢侈品品牌
你们想要点什么喝的吗 - 天啊 好的
Hi. Can I get you guys something from the bar? - Oh, dear God, yes.
我要一杯Stoli Gbison加冰 配上三片腌小洋葱
I'll have a Stoli Gibson on the rocks with three pearl onions.
Stoli Gbison 一种混合了琴酒和苦艾酒的鸡尾酒 通常配有腌洋葱
如果你配了两片 如果你配了四片 他都会退回的
If you bring him two, if you bring him four, he'll send it back.
你呢 - 一样
And for you? - The same.
我要一杯百龄坛
I'll have a Ballantine.
前几天发生了件有趣的事情
Funny thing happened the other day.
我有个病人犯了一次弗洛依德式失语
One of my patients had an rather amusing Freudian slip.
Freudian slip 一种无意识中说出自己心里话的失误
他和他妻子吃饭的时候本来想说 给我盐
He was having dinner with his wife and he meant to say, "Pass the salt."
但他说出来的却是 你毁了我的生活
But instead he said, "You've ruined my life,
你这吸血的泼妇
you blood-sucking shrew."
她不大高兴吧
I'll bet she didn't like that.
是的 她不高兴
No, Dad. She didn't.
话说昨晚你朋友的派对怎么样啊
Say, how was your buddy's retirement party last night?
挺不错的 我很想念那帮家伙 不过有坏消息就是了
It was great. You know I really miss those guys. Bad news, though.
记得Mohanson吗 我以前辖区的头头
Remember Mohanson, the desk captain of old my precinct,
在划船意外中去世了
killed in a boating accident.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
至少他没受多少苦
Well, at least he went quick.
Hank Krinski去世之前做了三次心脏搭桥
Hank Krinski, well, he had three bypasses before he went.
Jimmy Berman得了一种怪病
Jimmy Berman, he had this weird disease.
我去医院看了他
I went to visited him in the hospital.
他死的时候皮肤都是黄色的
By the time he died, his skin was all yellow.
都白治疗了
Wasted away at nothing.
护士倒是不错 她名字好像是Betty
Nice nurse, though. Betty, I think her name was.
有几位第一次来的 我就说下我们这儿的规矩吧
I see we have a couple of first-timers here. Let me tell you how it works.
每道主菜都配有一份汤
Every entree comes with a soup
或是一份自助沙拉 只能取一次哦
or a trip to the salad bar. One trip only, please.
同时还配有我们有名的蒜香起司包
Also included is our famous garlic cheese bread.
如果准备好了 你们可以指定牛排了
And now if you are ready, you can claim your steaks.
指定牛排
"Claim" our steaks?
你可以从牛肉餐车上指定你想要的那块牛排
You get to pick the cut you want off the beef trolley.
我得付多少钱
How much extra would I
才能来一块儿从冰箱里拿出来的呢
have to pay to get one from the refrigerator?
你就选一块吧
Would you just pick your steak.
我要一块很瘦的菲力小牛排
I'd like a petit fillet mignon very lean,
不要瘦到失去风味
not so lean that it lacks flavour.
也不要肥到在盘子上流油
but not so fat that it leaves drippings on the plate.
也不要做熟了 两面稍微煎一下
And I don't want it cooked, just lightly seared on either side.
中间要是粉色的 也不是真的粉色
Pink in the middle. Not a true pink,
但也不要淡紫色 介于两者之间
but not a mauve, either, something in between.
记住 任何一个最微小的错误都能毁了这牛排
Bearing in mind the slightest error either way, and it's ruined.
好的
Okay.
你呢
How about you?
我能看看那块儿的背面吗
Could I see the other side of that one?
就那三块 三分熟 配料全加
Just bring us those three, medium rare, all the fixings.
快看 自助沙拉吧人正少呢
Hey come on. There's a lull at the salad bar.
很棒吧 这家的千岛酱是镇上最好的
Isn't this great? They have the best Thousand Island dressing in town.
我知道 我在收银台旁边看见牌子了
I know, dad. I saw the plaque by the cash register.
来了 三分伐木巨人 三分熟
Here we go. Three Paul Bunyans. Medium rare.
我们还没怎么动沙拉呢 - 服务很周到吧
We've barely touched our salads. - Great service, huh?
走运的话
With any luck,
我们二十分钟以内就能结束我们的晚餐了
we should be completing our dining experience in less than 20 minutes.
如果你还没准备好开动的话
If you're not ready.
我可以把这个放到加热灯下面
I could put this under the heat lamp.
不 不用了 我准备好开动了
No, no. That won't be necessary, young lady. I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
好吧 有什么别的需要请告诉我
All right. Let me know if I can get you anything else.
我说谢谢
It's thank you.
我不在乎你们不喜欢这个地方
You know, I don't mind you guys being tough on this place,
但你们应该对女侍应好点
but you could be a little nicer to the waitress.
行 她上甜点的时候我会道歉的
You're right. I'll apologise when she comes with the dessert.
应该是随时都可能会上的
Which should be any time now.
有些时候 没什么比得上一块儿好牛排了
Sometimes there's nothing like a good steak.
真希望现在就是你说的那个时候
I wish this was one of those times.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不想抱怨的 - 那就别抱怨
Well, I don't mean to complain... - Then don't.
知道吗 这些牛肉可是来自获奖的肉牛
For your information, these steaks come from prize beef
养在 你在干嘛
rasied in... What the hell are you doing?
我的土豆里好像有点东西
Something seems to be fallen in my potato.
那是培根末 - 我没让他们加啊
Those are bacon bits. - But I didn't ask for them.
我点的是加全配料的 你拿到的就是全配料的
I ordered all the fixings. You got all the fixings.
我不吃培根 有硝酸盐
But I don't eat bacon because of the nitrates.
没关系 这是素肉 用大豆做的
No problem. They're artificial. They're made out of soy.
看来这儿真是很关心你的健康啊 是吧
They really look out for your health here, don't they?
餐馆里的每个人
Everybody in this restaurant
都在享受晚餐 你们就不能像他们一样吗
is enjoying the dinner. Can't you guys do the same?
Niles
Niles?
Maris今年又在筹划 艺术委员会义演吗
Is Maris organising the...Arts Council benefit again this year?
实际上她是的 - 他们准备在哪儿举♥行♥呢
As a matter of fact, she is. - Where are they holding it?
他们还没选好地方
Well they haven't picked a spot yet.
也许我该提议来这个餐厅
Perhaps I should tell them about this place.
那天晚上我宁可做一只墙上的苍蝇
I'd like to be a fly on the wall that night.
你不会是唯一一只
You wouldn't be the only one.
够了 我受够你们俩的无理取闹了
All right. That's it. I've had enough of you two jackasses.
我整晚听到的都是你们对食物的抱怨
I spent all night listening to you making cracks about the food,
对侍应的抱怨 我告诉你们
and to help. I've got news for you,
大家喜欢这个地方 我喜欢这个地方
people like this place, I like this place.
侮辱这个地方 就是侮辱我
And when you insult this restaurant, you insult me.
我以前以为你俩遗传了你们的母亲
You know, I used to think you two took after your mother,
喜欢芭蕾之类的东西
liking the ballet and all that.
但你们的母亲也会喜欢一场好的球赛
But you mother liked a good ball game too.
她有时也会吃热狗
She'd even have a hot dog once in a while.
她的品位很高 但她的涵养
She may had fancy taste, but she had too much class
不会让我或是其他任何人觉得低人一等
to make me or anybody else feel second-rate.
如果让她看见你俩今晚的样子
If she saw the way you two behaved tonight,
她一定会觉得羞愧 至少我是
she'd be ashamed. I know I am.
爸 等等 - 不 我要去公爵酒吧来杯睡前饮料
Dad, wait. - No, I'm going over to Duke's for a nightcap.
至少让我们送你过去吧
At least let us take you there.
我搭出租车 我今晚受够你们了
I'll take a cab. I've had enough of you two for one night.
给女侍应多留点小费 她应得的
Leave the waitress a good tip. She deserves it.
Niles 说点什么啊 - 爸 等下
Niles, say something. - Dad, wait.
巧克力派要上了
The mud pie is coming!
巧克力派要上了
The mud pie is coming.
我感觉糟透了 - 我也是
I feel terrible. - So do I.
悲哀的是 他说的是对的
Well you know the sad thing is, he's right about us.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表