来 医生 老样子
Here you go, Doc... Your usual.
老样子 已经有个老样子了 真不错
My usual.How lovely it is to have a usual.
这是什么 - 肉桂拿铁加豆蔻
What is this? - Latte with nutmeg and cinnamon.
那是我弟弟常点的 我的是双份科纳咖啡加奶油
That's my brother's usual. I'm the double Kona with cream.
Frasier 见到你真是太好了
Oh, Frasier, am I glad to see you.
老样子吗 医生 - 好的
Your usual, Doc? - Please.
谢谢哈
Thank you.
Niles 你好像比平时还要焦虑 怎么了
Niles, you seem more than usually agitated today. A problem?
我的出版商15分钟后要在这和我碰头
I'm meeting my publisher here in fifteen minutes.
记得上个月和我签合同的出版商吗
Remember the book dealer I signed last month
你还很嫉妒的那个
that you were so jealous of.
我才不嫉妒 Niles 是你想我嫉妒
I wasn't jealous, Niles.You just want me to be jealous.
现在争这个也没有意义了 合同要黄了
Well, it's all moot anyway, the deal's about to be killed.
我卖♥♥给他们的点子已经被用过了
It turns out the idea I sold them had already been done.
他们让我重想一个 今天是最后期限了
They gave me until today to come up with an alternative,
我能想出个鬼啊 我连个鬼都想不出来
and I've got bupkes. I've got less than bupkes.
我现在能想到的
I've got what bupkes
最多只有鬼口袋里的棉絮那么点儿
keeps for lint in the bottom of his pocket!
能请求延期吗 - 不能 我已经延过两次了
Can you just ask for an extension? - No, I've had two already.
天呐 他来了 Sam 真高兴见到你
Oh God, there he is. Sam, so good to see you.
Niles - Sam Tanaka
Niles. - Sam Tanaka,
这是我哥哥 Frasier Crane医生
my brother Dr. Frasier Crane.
幸会 - 很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure. - Nice to meet you.
Sam 要来杯咖啡吗
Sam, would you like a coffee?
就来杯和他一样的吧
I'll have what he's having.
如你所愿
So you shall.
再来一杯 谢谢
One more, please.
等一下 你是广播里的那个医生
Wait a second, you're the doctor from the radio,
对不对 - 正是在下
aren't you? - Guilty as charged.
我一直听你的节目的 - 谢谢
I listen to your show all the time. - Oh, thank you.
真有趣 我从没想过你们俩居然会是兄弟
Funny, I never put it together that you two were brothers.
从来没人想到过
All our lives!
您二位一定对兄弟间的关系有很深的见地
Well, you two must have incredible insight into sibling relationships.
也不比其他同是心理学家的兄弟要深多少
No more than your average psychiatrist brothers.
Niles 有想法了吗
So Niles, what's your idea?
我的想法 Sam 我想了很多
My idea. Well, Sam, You know I've given it a lot of thought,
但这不容易啊
and it's not easy...
这些基本就可以写成一本书了 - 哪些
you know, you'd almost think there's a book in that. - In what?
心理学家两兄弟写兄弟姐妹间的关系
Two psychiatrist brothers writing about sibling relationships.
Sam 所以说你是西雅图
That, Sam, is why you are the most respectedpublisher
最令人钦佩的出版商嘛
in the greater Seattle area.
我们正要跟你说这个想法呢
That is exactly the idea we were going to pitch to you!
啥 - 太棒了
What?! - Terrific!
我不想打断你们但是...
Oh, I, I hate to interrupt...
先生们 我去取消午餐的预约
Excuse me, gentlemen, I'm going to cancel my lunch date
我要带你们出去庆祝一下
so I can take you two out to celebrate.
我们本来打算今天开始写的 不过好吧
Oh, well, we were going to write today, but OK.
Niles 你在搞什么
Niles, What the hell are you doing?
我可不想写什么书 我走了
I don't wanna write a book. For God's sake, I'm outta here.
Frasier 我知道这次是要你帮个大忙
Frasier, I know it's asking a big favor.
我也知道你很忙
I mean, I know you're busy.
实话告诉你
But, I just want you to know that
我一生的梦想就是
all of my life I've dreamed of one thing:
有天我走进图书馆查看分类目录时
the day I could go into a library and go to the card catalogue
看到我的名字出现在"精神疾病"那栏里
and see my name under "mental illness";
有一天我能终于体会你现在的感受
the day I could finally feel what you feel;
我也能有名有姓
that I'm somebody,
而不只是一个穿着黑色条纹西装
not just one more dusty little psychiatrist
无人问津的小心理医生
and a grey pinstripe suit.
Niles
Oh, Niles, I...
拜托 除了读预科的时候一起为春季音乐剧写过曲
Come on! We haven't collaborated on anything together
之后我们就再也没有合作过了
since we wrote the spring musicale in prep school.
当时倒真是挺受欢迎的
Yes, well, it was well received.
还让我们成功地逃掉了体育课
It did get us out of gym class.
我们可以再来一次啊 - 我不确定 Niles
It could be like that again. - I don't know, Niles.
嗯哒 嗯哒 嗯哒 哒哒哒哒 嗯哒 嗯哒 嗯哒
Ump-da, ump-da, ump-da, da-da-da, ump-da, ump-da, ump-da...
有些人虽然要去上大学 但他们只是群废物
Though some boys go to college, but we think they're all wussies,
因为他们只有知识
Cause they get all the knowledge,
而我们却有 嗯哒 嗯哒 嗯哒
and we get all the... Ump-da, ump-da, ump-da,
哒哒哒哒 嗯哒 嗯哒 嗯哒
da-da-da, ump-da, ump-da, ump-da...
好吧 我帮你 - 太好了
All right, I'll do it! - Yes!
那片湖其实是叫Lake Smith
仲马弟 - 仲马兄
Dumas frere! - Dumas frasier!
Duma是浪漫主义作家大仲马的姓氏
Niles 你来这干嘛
Hello Niles, what are you doing over here?
爸 我跟你说过 今天是我们第一次创作会议
Oh Dad, I told you it's our first writing session tonight.
我以为你们会去Niles家
But I thought you were doing it over Niles's house.
本来是这样 但是不走运 轮到Maris
Er, We were supposed to. Unfortunately, it's Maris's turn
主持雪利酒品鉴活动
to host her sherry tasting group
每到这个时候家里就会很闹腾
and things get a little raucous when she does.
但是<魔鬼女煞星>还有二十分钟就要开始啦
But "The Silencer"'s on in twenty minutes.
爸 我有办法
Dad, I've solved that problem.
我给你买♥♥了耳机
I've bought you these headphones, now here, you see?
这样你能听到电视的声音
You'll be able to listen to the TV
也不会打扰我和Niles工作
without disturbing Niles and me while we work.
Eddie怎么办 他怎么听
What about Eddie? How's he gonna hear?
他可以在明天的报纸上看到比赛结果
He can read about the game in tomorrow's paper.
试一试吧
Try 'em out there.
嘿 还真不赖
Hey, not bad!
好主意啊
Very clever solution.
它还有一个用处我很喜欢
Yes, and it also has another little feature that I like a lot.
看好 爸 衬衫不错哈
Watch this. Hey, Dad! Nice shirt
是你上次去换轮胎的时候 别人扔掉不要的吗
Did they throw that in the last time you had your tires rotated?
嘿 老爸 跟我们讲讲你遇见艾森豪威尔总统的事
Hey Dad? Tell us about the time you met Dwight Eisenhower.
你这个小时内 还没讲过这故事呢
We haven't heard that story this hour.
好了好了 到我了 嘿 老爸
Okay, okay, my turn. Hey, Dad?Remember...
你再敢多说一个字 我就拿拐杖揍你们
Say another word and I'll club you both with my cane.
这真挺好用的 谢啦
Hey, This is great, thanks a lot.
那还用说 - 帮我看好这个 Eddie
You betcha. - Watch out for this for me, Eddie.
我去找点吃的 谁要啤酒
I'm going to get myself a little snack. Who wants a beer?
自己想喝直说嘛
Just you.
好了 Niles 该干正经事了
Alright now, Niles, this is no time to procrastinate.
好 现在开始
OK, here we go.
第一章 第一页 第一段
Chapter one, page one, paragraph one.
我在"首行缩进"耶
I'm indenting!
我不是想打击你的积极性
I hate to squash your enthusiasm,
不过开始写之前
but don't you think before we start actually typing the book,
难道不应该先把书的主题讨论出来吗
we should discuss what the book is going to be about!
不好意思我太性急了 但是我就是兴奋啊
Forgive me for just barrelling ahead, but damn it, I'm jazzed!
我们要从一个崭新的角度切入
You know, we have to approach this book from a completely different angle
完全不同于我们之前那些专题和论文
from all of our previous writings, our dissertations, our theses...
没错 这次一定要有趣一点
Oh, that's right. Yeah, this has to be interesting.
最直观的切入就是案例 书里面可以写
Well, the obvious approach is case histories. we'll fill the book with
我们这些年来处理过的
anecdotes about brothers and sisters we've dealt with
兄弟姐妹间的真人轶事
all these years in our practice.
如果案例里还能提到起伏的胸脯
Yes, and if we throw in a few references to heaving
那我们的书就能进"每月一书俱乐部"啦
bosoms we'll make Book of the Month Club.
我可以讲几个你们俩以前的故事
Why, I could tell you a couple of stories about you guys
让你们写进书里
you could throw in there.
这主意有意思
That's an interesting idea.
用自己的故事也不错
We could use ourselves,
书的简介肯定会别有一番风味
it would make a delicious introduction to our book.
这个主意我喜欢
I like the introduction idea.
老爸 跟我们讲个最精彩的
Dad, Ok, give us your best story.
最能表现小Niles和小Frasier之间的
The one you feel depicts little Niles and little Frasier at
矛盾冲突的故事
their conflicted best.
那就是我们去湖边
Oh, that had to be when we went trout fishing up
钓鳟鱼
at that lake whats-its-name.
你们哥俩为了条鱼吵得不可开交
Boy,you guys were at it tooth and nail.
这个不错 挺有趣的
This is good. This' is interesting.
那片湖叫什么名字来着
Now, what was the name of that lake again?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表