抱歉 Blake
I'm sorry, Blake.
我让你闭上双眼
When I told you to close your eyes
想象身处热带岛屿情景的时候
And visualize you're on a tropical island,
并不知道你是一边开车一边打来的电♥话♥
I didn't realise you were calling from your car phone.
没事 医生 起码现在我知道安全气囊还挺管用的
That's OK, Doc. At least I know my airbags work.
你没事真是太好了 感谢你的来电
Well, I'm glad you're all right. Thank you for your call.
看看谁跑来我们的直播间了
Oh, well, look who's just popped into the booth.
Gil Chesterton KACL电台的美食评论家
Gil Chesterton, KACL's own food critic.
他来了 我就该下班了
Which means it's my cue to hit the road.
明天见 我是Frasier Crane医生
So until tomorrow, this is Dr Frasier Crane
祝你一天安好
wishing you...A good day.
身体健康
And...and good health.
嗨 Frasier - 嗨 Gil
Hey, Frasier. - Hello, Gil.
今天我听到你在直播的时候咳嗽
I heard you coughing on the air earlier today.
就怀疑你是不是病了
Sounds like you might be coming down with something?
所以我从罗森泰熟食店叫了外卖♥♥
so I had this sent over from Rosenthal's deli.
他们家的鸡汤老好了 鸡喝了都百病全消
Chicken soup so lovingly prepared even the chicken gets well.
谢谢 你真是个热心肠啊
Thank you! That's very kind.
别担心 Roz 我也没忘了你
Of course, I'd never forget you, Roz.
我给你买♥♥了朗姆酒口味的手指饼干
Some ladyfingers that soaked in rum.
她自己的手也是朗姆酒口味的
Much like her own.
最近咱这儿有流感
I hope this isn't the
希望你不是中招了
start of that nasty flu that's going around.
要是你需要休息几天
If you want to take a couple of days off,
把感冒扼杀在萌芽中 我可以帮你代班
Nib it in the bud, I'll be happy to cover your time slot.
不用了 谢谢 我明天肯定就好了 - 好吧
No, no, thank you. I'll be fine tomorrow. - Okey-dokey.
要是你想休息 就给我打电♥话♥
But feel free to call me if you change your mind.
嗯嘛 又糯又甜 保证能吃坏牙
Mmm... Plump, gooey and guaranteed to rot your teeth.
就是 造作的英式口音也让我倒胃口
Yes. I don't like his phoney British accent much, either.
你是对Gil有偏见 你怎么回事
You sure got a bug up your mike about Gil. what's your problem
哼 我就是信不过他
Well, I just don't trust him.
无事献殷勤 非奸即盗
Nobody's that nice unless they want something from you.
人家就是个大方的人
He's just a generous person.
是呀 他对Bonnie Weems倒是大方的很
Oh, yes. He was very generous to Bonnie Weems.
给她买♥♥了一箱酒
He bought her a case of wine,
求她在休假的时候把节目时段让给他
asking to let him have her time slot while she was on vacation.
结果等她回来的时候
When she got back,
直接被赶到午夜到4点的时段了
she has been banished to the midnight-to-4am-slot.
你是说他想偷走咱的节目时段
What are you saying. He's trying to take our time slot?
我是说咱们不能掉以轻心
I am saying we should watch our backs.
要是让你做午夜到4点节目可怎么办哟
How'd you like to work from midnight to 4:00 am.
你的社交生活怎么办 那可是你的高峰时段啊
What would happen to your social life? Those are your peak hours.
你就是疑神疑鬼 - 才不是呢
You're just being paranoid. - No, I'm not.
你就是 人家给你买♥♥碗鸡汤
Yes, you are. The man brought you some chicken soup
不代表他想抢你的时段
does not mean he wants your time slot.
再说了 他贿赂我们有什么用呢
Besides, why would he be bribing us.
他得贿赂那些高层
He'd be bribing the higher-ups.
他们才能做这种决定呢
They are the ones who make the decisions.
哦 Frasier 太好了 你还没动呢
Oh, Frasier. Oh, good, it's still here.
抱歉 这才是你的汤
I'm so sorry. This is your soup.
这个是我给电台经理家的猫
This is the lobster Newburg
买♥♥的纽堡龙虾
I bought for the station manager's cats.
我明天一定来 Roz
I'll see you tomorrow, Roz.
春天来了
这条新闻够恶的
Oh, there is a gruesome bit.
一具已经开始腐烂的尸体被冲上了皮吉特湾
A partly-decomposed body just washed up in Puget Sound.
那是好消息啊 - 什么
Hey, that is good news. - Pardon.
天气要是不暖和 尸体漂不上来
Bodies don't rise till the weather gets warmer.
只要一有尸体浮上来 就说明春天到啦
You get your first floater, and spring's just around the corner.
早啊 老爸 Daphne
Morning. Dad, Daphne.
Frasier 你声音不对劲儿啊
Frasier, you sound awful!
就是有点不舒服
It's just a little bug.
你不是要去上班吧
But you can't be thinking about going to work.
你看上去苍白又病怏怏的
You're all pasty and clammy and pale.
要是英国人都这么评价你 那情况就真的严重了
And coming from an English person, that's bad.
老爸 你不是常说吗
Oh, Dad. You often said,
"要是你还能走路 你就能上班去"
"If you can walk, you can work."
结果一语成谶 你后来臀部中枪了就退休了
Took an ironic twist the day you got shot in the hip.
起码我有个正经工作 你的听众们不是
At least I had a real job. Half your listeners audience
疑神疑鬼 就是自言自语 神经兮兮的
hear voices already, and the other talks to themselves.
要是你不去主持节目 谁还能注意到他们呀
If you don't show up, who's going to notice?
我走了
Well, I'm out of here.
但是你都发烧了 你应该待在家里 让我照顾你
But you're burning up! you really should stay home and let me tend to you.
我可是个出色的护士
I'm a very good nurse.
我家兄弟在足球场受伤的话都是我照顾的
I mended all my brothers' soccer injuries.
我又不是踢足球受的伤
Well, I didn't get injured playing soccer.
我那群小混混兄弟们也不是啊
Neither did my hooligan brothers.
基本都是在看台上跟喝醉了的荷兰人打架负的伤
Mostly they got hurt beating up drunken Dutchmen in the stands.
这要是喷在你直播间的玻璃上可美了
That's going to look pretty against the glass in your booth.
你还是老实在家待着吧
Why don't you just stay home?
老爸 Daphne 谢谢你们 但我是个医者
Dad, Daphne, thank you, but I am a physician.
我还能不清楚自己的状况吗 我好着呢 身体倍棒
I believe I am the best monitor of my condition. I'm fine. Fit as a fiddle.
我病了
I'm sick!
FRASIER CRANE休病假
欢迎继续收听"餐厅韵律"
And we're back with "Restaurant Beat".
我是Gil Chesterton
This is Gil Chesterton and
为Frasier Crane医生代班
I'm filling in for Dr Frasier Crane.
现在打进来的是Louis
We're here talking to Louis
他忘了今晚是他结婚十周年纪念日
Who's forgotten tonight is his tenth anniversary.
Louis 看来我是帮您保住了小命啊
Well, Louis, I believe I've saved your proverbial derriere.
在插播广♥告♥的间隙
During the commercial,
我帮你在马克西米利安餐厅订了一个包间
I managed to secure you a private booth at Maximilian's.
但你得答应我 餐后甜品一定要点黑森林蛋糕哟
Just promise me for dessert, you'll have the Schwarzwaldkirschtorte.
卖♥♥弄"黑森林"的德语说法
什么 - 黑森林蛋糕
The what? - Schwarzwaldkirsch...
算了 你这样的还是点彩虹冰淇淋球吧
Well, maybe you'd better stick with the rainbow sherbet.
真不知如何感谢您才好
I don't know how to thank you!
您拯救了我的婚姻啊 - 不用谢我
You saved my marriage. - Don't thank me.
得谢Crane医生 要不是他得流感了
I'm only here tonight because
我怎么能来代班呢
our dear Dr. Crane is home with the flu.
如果你也在收听节目
lf you're listening, Doc,
KACL电台全体同仁祝你早日康复
all of us here at KACL want you to get better soon.
你倒是嘴甜
I just bet you do.
看看好了没
Time to check if the turkey's done.
老爸 你不用一直坐这儿陪着我
Dad, you know, you don't have to sit with me all day.
哦 没事 生病的时候 总得有人陪着
Oh, no, no problem. You need company when you're sick.
谁知道你什么时候会咽气啊
You never know when you're going to croak.
天呐 你体温太高了 38度多 你就是病了
Oh, boy, your temperature is up there. 101! You are a sick boy.
谢谢你提醒我啊 Daphne
Thank you for reminding me. Daphne.
我记得我病得最厉害的那次
I remember the sickest day I ever was.
他们把我们从朝鲜运回来
When they shipped us back from Korea.
我招了东方寄生虫了
I got this oriental parasite.
它们在我肠子里建起小宝塔来了
It was building its own little pagoda right in my colon.
我谢你啊 老爸
Thank you, Dad!
要不你试试我的药茶吧 以毒攻毒
You know, you might try some of my homeopathic tea.
它会把病毒从你身内排出
It'll flush out your system
而且还会让你的秀发更飘逸柔顺
and make your hair more shiny and manageable.
不用了 谢谢你
No,no thank you.
不 那不是我病得最厉害的一次
No! That wasn't the sickest day I was.
应该是我和你老妈一起去墨西哥那回
It was when your mother and l took that trip down to Mexico.
我特别注意没喝当地的水 结果却吃了片生菜
I was real careful about the water, and then I ate this piece of lettuce.
然后我就吐得翻江倒海了
Next thing you know, I'm spewing both for accuracy and distance.
我一晚上就蜷缩在冰冷的地面上
I spent the night curled up on the stone floor screaming,
叫唤着 "我死了算啦" "死了算啦"
"I wanna die!" "I wanna die!"
太悲剧了 否则你现在就不能在这儿陪着我了呢
Wouldn't that have been a tragedy? You wouldn't be here with me now.
好吧 我懂了 我走了 你清静清静吧
OK, I get the point. I'll give you a little peace and quiet here.
诶呀 我想什么呢 还有那次你老妈
Oh, no! What was I thinking. What about that time your mother
把土豆沙拉落在车里 那次才叫厉害呢
left the potato salad in the trunk of the car.
我到现在还没缓过来呢
I'm still sick from that one.
你还需要什么吗 - 请再给点干姜水
Is there anything else you need? - A little more ginger ale, please.
好的 - Daphne
Very well, then. - Oh, Daphne,
这次别给我加冰块 用碎冰 好吗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表