去拉个皮 收个下巴么
to get a eye lift and a chin tuck?
天呐
Oh, dear God!
就是告诉你 男人到了这个阶段
I'm just telling you When guys get to this stage,
会不由地做一些
it is some squirly things that
以前年轻的时候绝对不会做的怪事
they would never want done when they were younger.
爸 饶了我吧 我可是个心理医生
Dad, please spare me. I am a psychiatrist,
我知道会怎样 - 天呐 这是谁
I know the routine. - Good lord! Who is that?
是我 74年的时候 中年危机着呢
That's me, in '74, going through my own little stage.
我把头发染成了黑色
I died my hair jack black,
买♥♥了一件皮夹克和一辆哈雷摩托
bought a leather jacket and a Harley Davidson.
老天 爸 你看起来像村民乐队的成员
My God, Dad, you look like one of the Village People.
村民乐队 成员分别装扮成警官 士兵 摩托车手等
幸好那年夏天你从哈佛回来前
Fortunately I came to my senses
我就头脑清醒了
before you got back from Harvard that summer.
你戴的是嬉皮士长念珠吗
Are those love beads?
好了 到此为止吧
All right, that's enough.
我提醒下你 脑子警醒点
Just do me a favor, would you? Keep your guard up,
别做傻事 行不
and don't do something stupid, all right?
好的 老爸 - 你可能觉得到了中年
OK, Dad. - You might think it's tough
很痛苦 但是你想想我
being middle-aged, but think about me.
我儿子都中年了
I got a son who's middle-aged.
我听见了啊
I heard that.
这难道是辆Alfa Romeo
儿子 这儿原来不是Pinsky商店么
Say isn't this used to be Pinsky's store?
我怎么知道
I have No idea.
你当然知道了 我以前经常带你们来这里
sure you was, We'd bring you kids here all the time.
天 那店真的很不错
Man, it was a great store.
在一家店里能买♥♥到女性内衣
You could buy lingerie,
爆米花和变速箱润滑油 一站式服务
a bag of popcorn and transmission fluid, all under the same roof.
这个忘了我倒不遗憾
Finally something I'm glad I forgot.
Crane先生 我来这里应该是有任务的吧
Well, Mr.Crane I believe I came here on a mission.
是啊 你记住 我不要那些
Alright, but remember I don't want
花哨的或电视广♥告♥里的
anything fancy or that comes in tubes.
我要白色的 素色的 不要平脚内♥裤♥
I want them white, I want them plain and I don’t want them boxers.
日不落帝国就是因为缺乏想象力而陨落的
That is exactly the kind of lack of imagination sunk the British Empire.
Frasier 看看这条裤子
Hey frasier, check out these dress pants.
腰上是松紧带的
They got elastic panels in the waist.
你可以想吃多少吃多少 不用担心皮带勒得慌
You can eat all you want and never worry about cut off your circulation.
米兰看来是受不了自己了
Milan must be beside itself.
这倒是一种合成纤维的新的使用方法
Only an innovative use of synthetic fibres.
你要是回收这种衣服 人家能再造成牛奶瓶
I believe if you recycle these, they can turn them into milk containers.
你到底要不要
Are you going to get them or not?
你是要让我买♥♥这些
You brought these over for me?
时间沙漏正在流走呢 伙计 人老肾先老
The sands of timer are shifting buddy, mostly south.
没事 你要是不喜欢松紧带的
Listen, if you don't want to go with elastic,
也可以选吊带的
maybe you could go with suspenders.
你把夹克拉链拉上
That way if you keep your jacket closed,
小肚子就算吊到这里 也没人会注意的
that little gut of yours can hang down to here and nobody will realize
我可没有肚子 我体型好着呢
I do not have a gut! I have contours.
打扰了 有人在为你们服务吗
Excuse me. I was wondering if anyone was helping you?
哦 不 她在看带条纹的衣服呢
Oh, no! She's looking at something with stripes!
Daphne Daphne 快走开
Daphne! Daphne! Get a way from there.
赶紧的 我们走
Come on, let's go!
你不是打算买♥♥那些裤子吧
You're not thinking of getting those,are you?
我这边有些更好的选择
I have something much better over here.
这些裤子你觉得怎么样
What do you think of these?
挂着虽然看不出效果
They don't do much hanger
但是穿在你这样的高个帅哥身上肯定好看
but they could really work on a nice tall guy like you.
你真这么觉得
You really think so?
是呀 你的体型很好
Yeah, you've got a great build.
非常感谢 嗯 - 我叫Carrie
Thank you very much, uh... - Carrie.
Carrie
Carrie.
我们再看看这边有什么合适的衣服
Let's see what we can get working here
这种比较适合年轻人
This is kind of a young look,
但是你肯定能穿出感觉的
but you could really pull it off.
我觉得这不怎么适合我
I don't really think it's me.
你确定吗 我觉得你穿一定好看
Are you sure? I think this would look good on you.
我可以试试 但是我好奇问一下
I suppose I could try it on. But just out of curiosity,
你觉得我多大了
how old do you think I am?
我可不想回答这个问题
I don't want to do that.
别介啊 说吧
No, please. Go ahead.
我也不确定 嗯 36岁吗
I don't know, um... 36?
你说真的么
Are you serious?
抱歉 你应该34左右吧
Oh God, I'm sorry, you're probably more like 34.
现在你肯定不想在我这儿买♥♥衣服了
Now you don't want to buy anything from me.
那些是阿玛尼的高档衬衫吗
Are those Armani shirts expensive?
是的 - 我来两件
Yeah. - I'll take two.
好的 试衣间在这边 - 啊 谢谢
Great. Changing room's right this way. - Ah. Thank you!
我喜欢通过客人的穿着猜他们的职业
You know, I love to guess what my customers do by what they wear.
我猜 你是建筑师 对吗
Let me guess You're an architect, right?
不 我是个心理医生
No, I'm a psychiatrist.
哦 我也上过一些心理学的课程
Oh, I've taken some psychology courses.
你是哪一派系的 佛洛依德还是芮奇
What are you, Freudian, Reichian?
其实 最近我在研究学习
Well actually, lately I've been leaning
荣格 因为我心"年轻"
more towards Jung because I'm just "Jung" At heart.
"荣格"音似"年轻"
这可是心理学上最老的笑话了
That's got to be the oldest joke in the psychiatrist' book.
真不敢相信我还在用
Can't believe I said it.
真不敢相信还把我逗笑了
I can't believe I laughed at that.
顾客讲笑话你当然要笑了
You must laugh at all customers' jokes.
不一定 只是那些可爱的才笑
No, just the cute ones.
可爱的笑话还是顾客呢 - 你猜呢
Cute jokes or customers? - You figure it out.
你好了没
Hey, are you ready?
再等一下 爸 我要试几条裤子
Oh, just a second, dad, I'm trying on some pair of pants.
你注意到之前过来帮我们选衣服的女孩儿没
Hey, did you notice that girl that came over to help us earlier?
当然注意到了 我还没死呢
Sure I'm noticed her, I'm not dead.
我们刚刚聊了几句
Well you know, we just had a little conversation a minute ago,
我发誓她跟我调情来着
and I could swear she was flirting with me.
相信我 儿子 她肯定是抽提成的
Trust me, Son, she's on commission.
才不是 销♥售♥的把戏我最清楚不过
Oh, no, I know what's sales pitch when I hear one,
刚刚她那些绝对不是
and that was no sales pitch.
她绝对是对我有意思
She is definitely interested in me.
我倒要看看我们之间能发生点什么
Think I may have to see where this may lead.
我知道你最近老健忘
I know you're forgetting things lately,
但是我们昨天刚聊过的内容你都忘了吗
but don't you remember our little talk we have last night?
老天 还真不知不觉就中招了啊
Oh, dear. It sneaks right up on you, doesn't it?
我到底想什么呢
What am I thinking about?
一个41岁的老男人
A 41-year-old man
去跟一个22 23岁的姑娘约会
going out with a girl of 22, 23?
可不 都能当你女儿了
Yeah, young enough to be your daughter.
是啊 多谢你提醒 老爸
Yes, thank you for pointing that out, Dad.
我是Frasier Crane医生
This is Dr Frasier Crane,
这里是KACL调频780谈话节目
KACL 780 talk radio.
感谢您的收听
Thanking you for joining us today.
接下来是 Bob Bulldog Brisco的
Up next, Bob "Bulldog" Brisco
Gonzo体育节目
and the "Gonzo Sports Show"!
祝您一切安好 明天再见
Until tomorrow, here's wishing you good mental health.
嗨 医生 告诉你个消息
Hey, Doc. Hear the great news?
小Ken Griffey要回归了 他完全康复了
Ken Griffey Jr's groin pull. He is completely healed!
感谢老天 我相信几年后我们还会记得
Thank Godness. I'm sure years from now We'll all remember where we are
你带给我们这个好消息时的点点滴滴
the moment we heard the joyful news.
打扰了 Crane医生
Excuse me, Dr Crane?
你好 Carrie - 你好 我把你的裤子拿来了
Hi, Carrie. - Hi, I have your pants.
喔 医生
Whoa, Doc!
你把裤子留在哪了
Where'd you leave them?
这些是新裤子 bulldog
They're new, bulldog.
高档商场会为比较忙的客户
Some of the finer department stores deliver garments
提供送货上门的服务
to their busier customers.
其实我们不送货的 我只是想再见见你
Actually we don't. I just thought it'll be nice to see you again.
诶 对了 我们是不是见过啊
Hey Excuse me. You look very familiar.
我是不是让你把一杯点着了的
Didn't I let you pour a flaming tequila
龙舌兰酒倒我嘴里
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表