你好 Doug 我是Frasier Crane博士 您请讲
Hello, Doug, this is Dr Frasier Crane. I'm listening.
是关于我妈的
'Yeah. It's about my mother.
她年纪慢慢变老 所剩时间不多了
She's getting on now and she hasn't much of a life.
她什么也不想做哪儿都不愿意去
And... I mean she doesn't want to do anything or go anywhere.
她真的整天就在
and she literally hangs around
屋子里闲晃 这真的让人很沮丧
the house all day. I mean it's ... it's very frustrating.'
Doug 抱歉中断一下 我们能稍微回顾一下么?
Doug, I'm sorry, can we just go back for a second?
你说你的妈妈"真的"就在屋子里闲晃
You said your mother "literally" hangs around the house.
这应该算是我的一个忌讳吧
Well... I suppose it's a pet peeve of mine
但你只是"比喻"说她在屋子里闲晃
But what you mean is to say that she figuratively hangs around the house.
要是真的在屋子里闲晃
To literally hang around the house
你得是只蝙蝠或者蜘蛛猿 现在 回到你的问题
you'd have to be a bat or a spider monkey. Now, back to your problem.
我能告诉你我的忌讳吗? - 当然了
'Do you mind if we stop while I tell you my pet peeve?' - Oh, not at all.
'我痛恨当你向一些智商高又
'I hate it when intellectuals canheads with
有优越感的人求助的时候
superiority complexes nitpick your grammar
他们却挑你的语法错误 这就是我不爽的地方'
when you come to them for help. That's what I've got a problem with.'
我认为他是想说
I think what he means is,
有一件事 他觉得很不爽
"That is a thing, with which he has a problem."
现在是电台间歇时间
Now it's time for a station break.
在"披萨 披萨 披萨"的广♥告♥后马上回来
And we'll be right back after a word from my friend said "Pizza, Pizza, Pizza".
你想听听我的忌讳吗?
Hey, do you wanna hear my pet peeve?
你在一家百货商店里
You're in a department store,
店员正在招待你的时候电♥话♥响了
and the clerk is right in the middle of helping you and the phone rings.
所以他开始接待电♥话♥里的人
So he starts taking care of them.
你就被晾在那儿 心想 不好意思
And you are left standing there, going, "Excuse me.
我可是本人亲自一路过来这里的
But all I did was coming all the way down here in person,
一些穿着内衣的蠢蛋却坐在家里
while some joker sitting at home in his underwear is getting
享受一流的服务 你不痛恨这种事吗?
first-rate service." Don't you hate that?
其实 我现在通常都通过电♥话♥购物
Actually, I do most of my shopping by phone.
Roz 其实这次和Doug的谈话
Say, Roz, you know, this conversation with Doug
让我想起我爸
has got me thinking about my father.
他也是几乎啥都不干
He doesn't do much of anything, either.
多数时间他只是坐在那里
He just sits around most of the time
看看电视或者偶尔做做填字游戏
watching TV or doing the occasional crossword puzzle.
你妈做什么? - 她是威斯康星州的司法部长
What does your mother do? - She is the Attorney General in Wisconsin.
不可能 真的么? - 真的
No, really? - Really.
我想她的生活应该挺充实
Well... I guess that helps fill her day.
是啊 我妈说 即便在乳制品州 罪行永不停止
Yeah, put mom, "Crime never stops, even in the dairy state."
我觉得老爸不适合做公职 但是
I don't think public office is for Dad, but...
也许我能帮他找个业余爱好或什么的 有啥建议么?
Maybe I can find him a hobby or something. You got any suggestions?
业余时间 老妈喜欢去滑滑水橇 去远足 画油画
Well, in her spare time, Mom likes to water-ski a little. She hikes, oil paints...
对了 她喜欢考古学 她现在正在洪都拉斯挖掘呢
Oh, she likes archaeology. She's on a dig in Honduras right now.
也许我能给他搞个钻木取火装置
Well, maybe I could get him a wood-burning set.
老爸还在睡觉吗?
Is Dad still asleep?
看得见风景的房♥间
是啊 他在和狗狗打盹儿 Eddie的腿像抽风了似的
Yes, he's napping with the dog. Eddie's legs are going like mad.
我想他是梦见自己在追兔子
I think he's dreaming of chasing rabbits.
不过我无法解释你老爸的颤搐
I can't explain your father's twitching.
马上就装好啦
Just about done with this thing.
我觉得你老爸一定会爱死它的
I think your dad is gonna love it.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me,too
我路过这家兴趣商店
You know, I walked through this hobby shop.
看到这个 就像是我总算找到了
I saw this, and it was like eureka!
我对我自己说
I said to mysel
我真的说出口了 我总算找到了
I actually said, eureka!
是啊 有千千万万个故事
Yes. There are a million stories
在这个赤♥裸♥裸的城市中上演着
in the naked city.
就让我们先找到一个赤♥裸♥的吧
Now, if we could just find a naked one.
Crane医生 你个不老实的孩子 窥视别人的隐私
Dr Crane! You naughty boy! Peeking in on other people's privacy!
Daphne得了吧
Oh, Daphne, really!
如果人们真的如此重视他们宝贵的个人隐私
I mean If people were so concerned about their precious privacy,
他们会把百叶窗开到恰好的角度
would they leave their blinds open
让你看见壁炉台上的那面反射出
at the certain angle where you can see the
从大厅到卧室里面水床的镜子吗?
mirror of the mantel reflects down the hall to the waterbed in the bedroom?
我想你老爸过来了 挡在它前面
I think I hear your father coming. Stand in front of it.
我们要制♥造♥一个小惊喜
We'll make this a little surprise.
好啊 伙计们 - 老爸 - 睡得如何?
Hi, guys. - Dad. - How was your nap?
不错 不过做了个很怪的梦
Great. But I had the strangest dream.
我梦到一个口臭的美女舔我的脸
I dreamt this beautiful woman with bad breath was licking my face.
你是打哪儿冒出来的?
Hey, where'd you just come from?
老爸 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Dad, I got a surprise for you.
是台望远镜 真漂亮 啥大好日子啊
Hey, a telescope! That's a beaut! What's the occasion?
好日子 我只是觉得你会喜欢它 - 太好了 多谢
What's the occasion... I just thought you'd like it. - That's great, thanks!
我在新闻上看到 有一群猎鹰在哥伦比亚中心
You know, I saw on the news, there's a bunch of falcons nesting in the east
东边筑巢
of the Columbia Tower.
也许我可以从这儿看到它们
Maybe I can watch them from here.
老爸 别管什么猎鹰了
Dad, forget the falcons.
你可以看见那边公♥寓♥里发生的所有事情
You can see everything is going on in that department building over there.
这种行为要坐牢的 - 行了
Hey, I'd lock people up for that kind of behavior. - Oh, come on.
完全无伤大雅 就当作
It's perfectly innocent. Just think of
多了一百个电视频道可以看
as having like 100 more channels to watch.
快看看 人们过着他们的小日子
Just look at them, people going about their lives.
一对老夫妇在看电视
There's an old couple watching the telly.
隔壁那一家 一个年轻的漂亮女士在电脑前工作
Ah, just the next door, an attractive young woman is working at a computer,
她下一层一个健壮的男人
while below her a burly man
正在用沙滩浴巾擦一大滩血迹
is using a beach towel to sop up a large pool of blood.
老天爷 - 什么?
Oh, my god! - What?
疼啊 老爸
Oh, Daddy!
那是番茄汁 你能在柜台上看见罐头盒
Nah, that's tomato juice, you can see the can on the counter.
不过关于那个在电脑前工作的女人你说的很对
You are right about the woman on the computer though.
她真是个可人儿 - 你看吧 其实咱仨都有窥探欲
She is a looker! - You see, there's a voyeur in all of us.
让我们看看从西雅图天际线上还有些什么
Let's see what else the Seattle skyline has to offer.
不过我们要制定一条严格的规定
I say we make a strict rule though.
如果任何人做任何下流的事 就不许再看了
If anybody starts doing anything nasty, we move on.
同意不?
Agreed?
我问 同意不
I said "Agreed"?
同意 - 同意
Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
那边有个拿着望远镜的女士 她也在看我们
Wow! There's a lady over there with a telescope. She's looking back at us!
我 我们该怎么办 - 躲起来
Wha... What shall we do? - Hide!
我就知道 我就知道 每次一干坏事儿 我准被抓
I knew it, I knew it. Every time I do something bad, I get caught!
嗨 你好吗
Hi! How you doing?
你在干吗
What are you doing?
她在冲我们招手呐 我在回应 - 别这么干
She's waving at us, I'm waving back. - Don't do that.
为什么 等等 她在写什么东西
Why not? Hey, wait, she's writing something down!
她把它举起来了
She's holding it up.
上面说 你好啊 陌生人
It says, "Hello, there, stranger."
Daphne 快快 找个纸板和钢笔 - 等等 要干嘛
Hey, Daphne, quickly, get me that pad and pen! - Wai... wait. What for?
我要回复她 对 写下 我的名字是Martin
I'm gonna answer her. Yeah, write down, "My name is Martin."
老爸 你不应该这样促使她
Dad, you shouldn't encourage her.
我 我可不想让别人窥探我们的生活
I don't... I don't really want people looking in on our lives.
我 我今儿甚至连床都没收拾呢
I... I don't think I made my bed today.
她有写些别的吗
Is she writing anything else?
有 我的名字是Irene - 她的名字是Irene
Yeah... "My name is Irene." - Her name's Irene.
她的名字是Irene - 多谢你了
Her name is Irene. - Thank you.
等等 她又写了些别的
Wait, she's writing something else!
藏在你身后的是广播里的Crane医生吗
"Is that Dr Crane from the radio hiding there behind you?"
不可能是那么写的
It does not say that!
噢 确实是那么写的
Oh, it does say that!
你好啊
Hello!
渐渐了解
她的大儿子是在波特兰的一名会计师
Her oldest son is an accountant in Portland.
他是臀位分娩的 对吧
He was the breech birth, right?
臀位分娩 出生时脚或臀先出来
不 那是在博伊西的牙医 - 是的
No, that's the dentist in Boise. - Oh, right.
他老婆不让他回老家 真受不了她
He's the one with the wife that won't let him visit. I can't stand her.
早上好 老爸 Daphne 早啊 Irene
Morning, Dad, Daphne. Morning, Irene.
Frasier 在你还是个孩子的时候
Frasier, when you were a kid,
你屁♥股♥上的那个皮肤病症是什么来着
what was that skin condition you had on your butt?
玫瑰糠疹
Pityriasis rosea.
应该怎么拼写 - 干嘛?
How do you spell that? - Why?
Irene和我正在互相了解家族病史
Irene and l are exchanging family histories.
好吧 我真的觉得你的女朋友没有必要知道那个
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表