Bobby Mcduck just threw up backstage!
太好了 我的Armstrong医生为首夜演出紧张呢
Perfect. My Dr Armstrong has opening-night jitters.
不 不是紧张 是急性胃肠炎 他去了护士室
No, it's not jitters, it's stomach flu. He's in the nurse's office.
你还能怎么办呢 你不得不取消演出了
Oh, well, what else can you do? You'll have to cancel the performance.
真是太糟糕了 我这就把它拉走吧
Too bad. I'll just take this alone with me.
我不能取消 有三百位家长已经在来的路上了
I can't cancel. I have 300 parents in their cars already.
我相信美国戏剧能熬过这一劫的
Well, I'm sure somehow the American theatre will survive.
没有Armstrong医生不行啊
Can't do the show without Dr Armstrong.
他对戏剧情节是至关重要的
It's too important in the plot.
我了解 那是我以前扮演的角色
I know, that's the part I played.
你扮演过Armstrong医生
You played Dr Armstrong?
是啊 不是吧 你不是想
Well, yes... Oh, no. You're not thinking...
你有多想要回你的椅子
How badly do you want your chair?
我很抱歉 但这绝对不可能
I'm sorry. It's out of the question!
你知道吗 真的会很可惜 如果有什么事
You know, it would be a real shame if something...
啊 发生在这椅子上的话
Oh!...happened to this chair.
但已经过去那么多年了 我压根记不住几句台词了
But it's been years! I hardly can remember any of the lines!
那你就更合适了
Then you'll fit right in.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表