What if we don't? What'll I do then?
我觉得那不管怎么说
Well, I suppose
海盗船上总归还是需要打杂的跑腿工的
they could always use an extra busboy at the "Jolly Roger"!
我将再无颜面直视那个女仆了
I'll never be able to face the maid again.
我认为她记住的可不是你的脸
I don't think it's your face she'll remember.
没事的 Niles
Oh come on, Niles.
谁都有个不堪回首的黑历史的
Everybody has an embarrassing story to tell.
我告诉过你我曾今
Did I ever tell you about the time
只穿了小内内然后被锁在了后院的事么
that I got locked outside in the backyard in my underwear?
每个感恩节都要说一遍 - 放心吧
Only every Thanksgiving. - Well, don't worry,
今年我有别的故事可说了
I won't be telling that story this year.
好了 一个加拿大鹅绒枕头 埃及棉的被单
Here we are. Canadian goose down pillow, Egyptian cotton sheet,
为了防止半夜你会冷
and a nice vicuna throw
我还准备了一块驼毛绒毯
in case you get a little chilly during the night.
太棒了
Oh, perfect.
我还是坚持认为
I still say a couple of years in the service
你们俩能在军队里待几年会好很多
would have done you boys a world of good.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night! - Good night.
你知道么 Frasier 我和Maris之前也遇到过瓶颈
You kno, Frasier, Maris and I have had our difficulties before,
但是从不像这次这么严重
but never anything this serious.
她这么生气我真的觉得很糟糕
I really feel terrible having her mad at me.
真希望我知道怎么哭
It's times like this I wish I knew how to cry.
你在我面前不必尴尬 Niles - 不是因为这个
Oh, don't be embarrassed on my account, Niles. - No, it's not that.
只是我并不是会哭的人 天生如此
I'm just not someone who cries. It's not in my nature.
Maris的叔叔去世的时候 我不得不用车门夹手
When Maris' uncle Lyle died, I had to shut my hand in the car door
才能表达出对葬礼的尊重
just to make a decent showing at the funeral.
你可真是个内心复杂的小海盗
You're a complex little pirate, aren't you?
晚安了 Niles - 晚安
Well, good night, Niles. - Good night.
谢谢你 Eric 我今晚过得很愉快
Well, thank you again, Eric. I had a wonderful time.
我也是
Me too.
好了 晚安了 - 晚安
Well, good night. - Good night.
我知道我们才约了几次会
I know we've only had a few dates
但是我早已经呈现出了
but I'm already exhibiting
热恋中的女人的三种特征
the three signs of women in love.
我无法停止想他
I can't stop thinking about him.
我茶饭不思 而且我还给自己买♥♥了全新的小内内
I can't eat and I bought myself all new underwear.
我们得给她找个女朋友来聊天
We got to get her a girlfriend to talk to.
我刚刚和Maris通了电♥话♥
I just get off the phone with Maris.
她在亚利桑那州度周末
She's in Arizona for the weekend.
为什么 - 她说觉得太震撼
Why? - Well, she said she was so shattered by the experience,
所以要飞去最爱的SPA
she had to fly to her favourite SPA
来场泥浴仔细考虑一下我们婚姻的未来
to contemplate the future of our marriage from a mud bath.
也许这对Crane太太十分有好处
Well, it'll probably be good for Mrs. Crane.
Eric认为泥土让人踏实
Eric thinks the earth is very grounding.
Eric Eric Eric 能不提Eric吗
Eric, Eric,Eric! Must everything always be about Eric?!
Niles 我建议等她回来之后
Niles. May I suggest that when Maris returns,
你们可以参加下夫妻心理咨♥询♥
you both invest some time in some intensive couples' therapy...
有个Reichian小组
There's a Reichian group...
全是废话
Oh, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Maris只需要知道你爱她
Look, all Maris needs to know is you love her.
给她买♥♥束花
Buy her some flowers.
等她回家的时候给她煮顿浪漫晚餐
Fix her a nice romantic dinner when she gets home
这就足够让任何女人原谅你了
That's enough to make any woman forgive you.
你真的认为这样会管用
You really think that will work?
如果不管用的话 就没有你了
If it didn't, you wouldn't be here.
我很愿意一试
Well, I'll be willing to try,
但是行不通
but it's impossible,
我们的厨师抱着同情跟Maris一起出走了
our cook walked out in sympathy with Maris.
我可以帮你准备晚餐 我晚上约了Eric
Well, I could help you prepare something. I have a late date with Eric...
ca 老姨妈Erica
...ca, an elderly Aunt Erica,
但是我可以早点去你那
But I could come over early and have
在Crane太太回来前准备好
everything ready by the time Mrs. Crane arrives.
那就谢谢了 Daphne
Well, thank you, Daphne.
那你觉得Crane太太喜欢吃什么
Now, what do you think Mrs. Crane would like for dinner?
什么都可以
Oh, you have free reign.
只要记住她不能吃贝壳类
Just bear in mind she can't have shellfish,
家禽类 牛羊肉 肥肉 以及加了碘盐的
poultry, red meat, saturated fats, nitrates,
小麦 淀粉 加了亚硫酸食用盐或味精的 乳制品也不行
wheat, starch, sulphites, MSG
乳制品也不行
or dairy.
我说了坚果了么 - 我认为你已经暗示了
Did I say nuts? - Oh, I think that's implied.
漆黑风雨夜
不 真的
快进来Daphne 去火炉边暖和一下
Come in Daphne and, warm yourself by the fire.
你怎么这么湿
How did you get so wet?
一颗树倒在了你的车道上
One of your trees blew down in your drive way.
害得我必须步行那剩下的100码路程 - 哦
I had to walk the last 100 yards. - Oh.
我不得不说你的家可真漂亮啊
I must say, you have a beautiful home.
谢谢你
Oh, well thank you.
事实上这房♥子是Maris家族的 整整四代
Actually it was in Maris' family for four generations.
当我还是个实习生的时候
When I was an mere intern,
我曾今开车驶过这个山庄
I used to drive through these hills,
但我做梦也没想到
never dreaming that
有一天我可以住在这个豪♥宅♥里
one day I'd live in one of these great mansions.
结果某个下午 Maris 看上去相当无助
Then one afternoon, there was Maris, looking so helpless,
砰砰的捶着那扇电门
banging on the electric gates
用她的小小拳头 和轮胎撬
with her little fists and a tire iron.
他们把她锁在里面
They'd locked her in?
不 不 那是很后面的事了
No, no, that was much later.
这次是因为她从一个古董拍卖♥♥集♥会♥上
No, this time she was returning from the antique mart,
带回来一个非常稀有的钟罩
with a rare bell jar once
Sylvia Plath的 当时门打不开了
owned by Sylvia Plath, when the gates failed to open,
Sylvia Plath:美国20世纪最有影响力的女诗人,自白派的代表人物之一。
理所当然的 我就上前去帮了她一把
Naturally, I stopped to offered my assistance.
当我们的双手彼此触碰的那一刻
And as our hands touched,
一股电流充满了我们全身
there was a sudden spark of electricity,
就如同魔法一般 那扇门打开了
and, as if by magic, the gates parted before us.
我们把它当做上天的指示
And we took it as a sign.
那一刻你们就知道你们是命中注定的
You knew you were meant to be together.
是的 短短三年之后我们就结婚了
Yes. We were married just three short years later.
看看这个 可真好看
Look at this. It's beautiful.
这是一个钟琴
It's a glockenspiel.
我们在苏黎世度蜜月的时候买♥♥的
We bought it on our honeymoon in Zurich.
我把它从阁楼上拿了下来
I brought it down from the attic
好让Maris回忆起那些美好时光
to remind Maris of better times.
它曾经可以奏起优美的乐曲
It used to play beautiful music
现在不行了 真讽刺啊
and now it doesn't. How's that for irony?
给你找些干衣服 这样你就可以
Well, let's get you into some dry clothes, so you can
开始做晚饭了
get started on dinner
也不会耽误你晚上的约会
and we can get you home in time for your date.
Daphne
Daphne?
怎么了 - 没事
What is it? - Nothing.
不可能 一定是有什么事
No, no. It's definately something.
我可是心理医生 我能看出来
I'm a psychiatrist, I can read the signs.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我并不想破坏了你和Crane太太的重聚
I didn't want to spoil your reunion with Mrs. Crane,
但是 Eric和我分手了
but...Eric broke up with me.
他和你分了 - 是的
He did? - Yes.
他说他不能同时专注于我和音乐
He said he couldn't commit to me and his music.
他必须全情投入 我知道这是个借口
He had to stay focused. I know it was an excuse.
我可听过他的歌♥
I've heard his music.
他一定是有了别的女人 - 噢
He must have another girl. - Oh... Oh, oh, oh!
Daphne 他是个傻瓜 如果他不能好好珍惜你
Well, he's a fool, Daphne. If he can't appreciate you
那么你离开他更好
then you're better off without him.
我也不确定是否如此
Right now, I'm not so sure,
但是谢谢你了 Crane医生
but thank you, Dr. Crane.
Niles Crane 噢 Maris
Niles Crane. Oh, Maris!
你在哪
Where...where are you?
你说你不能赶回来是什么意思
What do you mean you can't come home?
这暴雨也没多大啊
Well, it's not that bad a storm.
Maris 我真的觉得你应该回家
Oh, Maris, I really think you should come home.
我当然不希望你冒着危险赶回来
No, well, of course. I don't want you travelling if it's not safe.
是的 我明白了 那我们还是明天再见吧
Yes yes, I understand. I'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表