but actually I came to see you.
很好呀 我最近经常会想到你
That's great. I've been thinking about you a lot.
我也经常想到你
I've been thinking a lot about you, too.
我想跟你聊聊为什么那天会拒绝你
And I wanted to chat about why I thought we shouldn't go out.
好啊
OK.
那个时候我正在经历一个艰难的时期
You see I thought I was goiong through a phase,
坦白说就是中年危机
you know, just...well, a midlife crisis to be frank.
我害怕我要是和你约会
and I was afraid if I went out with you,
只是为了证明我还年轻
I would be like trying to just recapture my youth or something.
哦 老天 不敢相信你会这么说
Oh my god. I can't believe you're saying this.
我也在担心
I was afraid that I asked you out only
跟你约会只是想证明些什么
because I was trying to work out some stuff of my own.
比如 我跟父亲之间的一些问题什么的
You know, some unresolved issues about my father or something.
不会吧 我思前想后 我觉得我到底是不是傻
Oh, no, no. So I went back and forth. I felt like a fool. And then I didn't...
我也是 思前想后的
Me too, back and forth.
也许你的出现只是满足我所需要的
Maybe you came along to fill some sort of a need or something
又或者我们之间真的有戏
Or maybe this could be something serious.
正是 所以 我直面了这个难题
Exactly. So, well, I asked myself a few tough questions.
我也是 - 最终做了一个决定
Me, too. - I finally came to a decision.
我也是 我觉得咱俩要是真去约会得挺傻的
Me too. I think us going out would have been really stupid.
我也是
Me too!
我和我爸会闹得更不开心
It would've completely clouded thing with my father.
我们俩也根本没什么基础
You and I would never have been on a very firm footing.
你明明清楚这点却没有挑明
But You knew all that, you could told me
而是让我自己想清楚
but just left me figure it out for myself.
是啊 我就像奥兹的巫师一样明智
Yes, I'm sort of like the Wizard of Oz.
怪不得大家都
It's no wonder everybody
喜欢听你的电台节目 你真是太聪明了
listens to your radio show. You're so smart.
其实 我都是胡说的
Actually, I am full of crap.
我完全不知道你可能会把个人问题牵扯进来
I had no idea that you might be grappling with personal issues here.
我算什么心理学家啊 是吧
Some psychiatrist, huh?
我来这儿其实
The truth is I came down
是想说服你和我约会的
here to try to talk you into going out with me.
我猜这主意还是不太好
I guess it's still a pretty bad idea.
你对我太诚实了
You're being so honest with me.
这真是一个男人难得的品质
That is such an attractive quality in a man.
好吧 我们还是别继续了
Well, you know, let's not go down that road again.
好的
Ok.
再见了
See you around.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表