那关我屁事啊
Then what's my problem?
Daphne
Daphne!
你可以留下来了 - 太好了 我有预感
You've been retained. - Oh, wonderful! I had a premonition.
真是太神奇了
Quelle surprise.
Quelle surprise 此句是法语
我明天就搬进来
I'll move the things in tomorrow.
搬进来 抱歉可能有地方你误解了
Oh move in? I'm sorry there must be some misunderstanding.
这工作不用住进来
This isn't a live-in position.
但是代理那儿的女士
Oh dear, well, the lady at the agency...
那女士搞错了
The lady at the agency was wrong.
这只是兼♥职♥
This is a part-time position.
恐怕住进来不行
I'm afraid just it won't work out.
Frasier 我们商量一下
Hold on there Frasier, let's talk about this.
爸 这没得商量
Dad, there's nothing to discuss.
你俩好好谈谈 我再回洗手间
You two should talk about this. So I'll just pop back in here,
欣赏那非洲情♥色♥艺术品
and enjoy some more of your Africa erotic art.
Daphne 我想你最好还是走吧
Daphne I think it would be best if you leave.
好吧
Oh, well, all right then.
别被吓着 我们会联♥系♥你的
Don't be alarmed. We'll contact you.
不是用电♥话♥ 就是用烤面包机
If not by telephone, then through the toaster.
爸 我是不会再让一个人住进来的
Dad, I'm not having another person living in the house.
给我个理由为什么不行
Give me one good reason why not?
这里没有空房♥
For one thing there's no room for her!
过走廊的那个你想事的房♥间呢
What about the room right across the hall for mind?
你让我让出我学习
The study? You're excepting me to give up my study?
我读书 我沉思的地方吗
The place where I read, where I do my most profound thinking?
我会跟世界上其他人一样在厕所思考
I'll use the can like the rest of the world.
你会适应的
You'll adjust.
我不想适应 我已经适应的够多了
I don't wanna adjust. I've done enough adjusting.
我换了城市 换了工作
I'm in a new city, I've got a new job.
跟我的小家伙分开 这件事本身就让我够难受了
I'm separated from my little boy which itself is enough to drive me nuts.
现在我爸和他的狗又和我住在一起
And now my father and his dog are living with me.
这一切已经够了
Well that's enough on my plate, thank you.
让人来帮忙是
The whole idea of getting somebody in here
为了减轻我的负担 而不是加重
was to help ease my burden, not to add to it.
听到了吧 Eddie 我们是负担
You hear that, Eddie, we're a burden.
爸爸 你这是曲解我的意思
Dad dad you're twisting my words.
我说的负担是正面的意思
I meant burden in its most positive sense.
就像说 天啊 真是个可爱的负担啊
As in "Gee, what a lovely burden"?
类似吧
Something like that, yes.
你不是唯一一个被打乱计划的
Well you are not the onlyone who got screwed there, you know.
两年前 我正期待退休生活的时候
Two years ago, I was somewhere toward retirement,
一个小流氓抢劫了便利店 开枪打伤了我的屁♥股♥
some punk robbing a convenience store put a bullet in my hip.
然后我就把我的高尔夫球杆换成了这个
Next thing I know I traded in my golf clubs for one of these.
我也有过计划
Well I had plans too, you know.
可能对你来说那些都是打击 小屁孩
And this may come as a shock to you, sunny boy,
但是它们没有跟你住在一起
but one of them wasn't living with you.
我只是想把事情做好 做一个好儿子
I'm just trying to do the right thing here, I'm trying to be the good son
别担心 儿子
Don't worry son.
我走了之后
After I'm gone,
你就可以问心无愧地觉得你对你♥爸♥仁至义尽了
you can live guilt-free on your done right by your papa.
你以为都是因为内疚吗
You think this is all about guilt?
不是吗 - 当然是了
Isn't it? - Of course it is!
但是重点是我行动了 我让你搬进来
But the point is I did it. I took you in.
我告诉你 我想这么做 因为你是我爸爸
And I got news for you, I wanted to do it, because you're my father!
你是怎么报答我的
And how do you repay me?
自从你搬进来 恶意贬低
Ever since you move in here, with a snide comment about
恣意妄为
this or a smart little putdown about that.
我已经尽力给你营造一个家的感觉
I've done my best to make a home here for you.
难道说句谢谢能杀了你吗
And once, just once would it have killed you to say "Thank you"?
就一句谢谢
One lousy "Thank you"!
来 Eddie 晚饭时间过了
Come on, Eddie, it's past your dinner time.
我出去了
I'm going out.
他们得把厕所搬离播音室近一点啊
They have got to move the bathroom closer to the studio!
资讯过后 我们马上回来 这就不能用录音吗
We'll be right back after these messages. Can't I put that on tape?
谁惹你了
What's eating you?
抱歉 是我爸还有
Oh I'm sorry. It's just this thing with
那个他想雇佣的人
my father and this person he wants to hire.
我本来以为我的生活全新开始了
I thought I'd started my life with a clean slate.
我曾经勾画过
I had a picture of what it
美好蓝图 现在我不知道
was going to be like and then... I don't know.
听说过Lupe Velez吗
Ever heard of Lupe Velez?
谁 - Lupe Velez 三十年代一个电影明星
Who? - Lupe Velez. A movie star in the '30s.
她的事业走下坡路 所以她
Her career hit the skids so she
决定最后一搏 力求不朽
decided she make one final stab at immortality.
她想她的电影不会被人们记住
She figured that she couldn't be remembered for movies,
但她的死亡方式会被记住
but she'd be remembered for the way she died.
Lupe就是想被人铭记
All Lupe wanted was to be remembered.
因此她构想了一个奢侈的自杀
So she plans this lavish suicide.
鲜花 蜡烛 丝绸床单
Flowers, candles, silk sheet,
白绸长袍 从头到脚的打扮
white satin gown, full hair and make-up, the works.
她服用了过量的药剂 躺在床上
She takes the overdose of pills, lays on the bed,
想象明天报纸头条上
and imagines how beautiful she's going to look
她得有多漂亮
on the front page of tomorrow's newspaper.
不幸的是 那些药
Unfortunately, the pills
与她最后一顿吃的
don't sat well with the enchilada combo plate
墨西哥玉米卷大餐不大搭调
she sadly chose as her last meal.
她跌倒在厕所
She stumbled to the bathroom,
一头栽进马桶
trips and goes head-first into the toilet.
这就是大家发现她的样子
And that's how they found her.
你告诉我这个故事有什么原因
Is there a reason you're telling me this story?
有的 即使事情不能像我们
Yes. Even though things may not
预料的那样发展 最终也会找到出路
happen like we planned, they can work out anyway.
这跟Lupe有什么关系啊
Remind me again of how it worked for Lupe,
她最后死在了马桶里啊
last scence was her head in the toilet.
她只是想要被铭记
All she wanted was to be remembered.
这个故事你会忘记吗
Will you ever forget that story?
我们回来了 Roz 下一个来电者是谁
We're back. Roz, who's our next caller?
我们有请一号♥线的Martin 他和他的儿子有些问题
We have Martin on line one. He's having a problem with his son.
你好 Martin 我是Frasier Crane医生 您请讲
Hello, Martin. This is Dr Frasier Crane. I'm listening.
我是第一次打电♥话♥进来
'I'm a first-time caller.'
欢迎您打来 我能有什么帮忙的
Welcome to the show. How can I help you?
我刚和我儿子搬到一起 但是相处得不好
'I just moved in with my son, and it ain't working.
我们之间关系很紧张
'There's a lot of tension between us.'
我能想象 为什么会这样呢
I can imagine. Why do you think that's so?
我想是因为我没有
'l guess I didn't see he
考虑到他已经有了新的生活计划
had a whole new life planned for himself.
我有些挡他路了
'And I kind of got in the way.'
这些事都有两面
Well, these things are a two-way street.
可能是你儿子没能
Perhaps your son wasn't
发现你生活的变化
sensitive enough to see how your life was changing.
你说的没错
'You've got that right!
我一到就跟他说了
I've been telling him that ever since I got there!'
我肯定他会谢谢你的直率
I'm sure he appreciated your candour.
也许有时候我得学着闭嘴
'Maybe sometimes I oughta just learn how to keep my trap shut.'
这点值得我们都学习
That's good advice for us all.
还有什么呢
Anything else?
我担心我儿子不知道
'Yah, I'm worried my son doesn't know
我其实很感激他为我做的一切
that I really appreciate what he's done for me.'
为什么你不告诉他
Why don't you tell him?
你知道的 父亲跟儿子之间
'You know how it is with fathers and sons.
羞于开口
'They have trouble saying that stuff.'
我想你的儿子应该已经知道你的感受了
Well, if it helps, I suspect your son already knows how you feel.
就这些 - 就这些 谢谢你 Crane医生
Is that all? - 'Yes. I guess that's it. Thank you, Dr Crane.'
是我的荣幸 Martin
My pleasure, Martin.
你听清我说的了吗 我说谢谢
'You hear what I said? I said thank you!'
我听到了
Yes, I heard.
Crane医生 下面有请四号♥线的Claire
Dr Crane? We have Claire on line four.
她对某段感情有点难以释怀
She is having a problem getting over a relationship.
你好 Claire 您请讲
Hello, Claire. I'm listening.
我
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表