but there was one thing I always respected about him. It was his integrity.
光想他的所作所为 我都觉得恶心
Just thinking about what he did. It just sickens me.
Frasier 作为你的弟弟 作为一个心理医师
Frasier, as your brother, as a therapist,
我觉得你要想开点
I think you have to let this go.
第一步就是跟我一起
And a good first step would be to come
参加"幽默治疗互助小组"
to my "healing with humor" support group.
谢了Niles 但是我需要一个人晚上静静
Oh, thank you, Niles but I think I just need a night to myself.
如果你改变主意的话 叫一声
Well, if you change your mind, it should be a hoot.
说起来 我正穿着大号♥斑点短裤呢
As we speak, I'm wearing oversized polka-dot boxers
还有速解吊带
and quick-release suspenders.
有些事最好别说
我想背着我
Well I see all sorts of things
可是发生了不少事啊 给我下去
have been going on behind my back! Get...!
Frasier - 是我
Frasier? - Yes.
你可能不记得我了 Marion Lawlor
You may not remember me. Marion Lawlor.
我记得你 - 你老爸在家吗
Yes, I remember you. - Is your Dad home?
不 不过如何你过会再来的话
No, but if you come back later,
你们可以单独聊聊
you can have the place to yourselves.
没必要了 我之前和他吃过晚饭了
No, that's not necessary. I had dinner with him the other night,
而且我突然的就离开了
and I left rather abruptly.
我是来向他道歉的
I just wanted to tell him I'm sorry.
你能帮我传达歉意吗
Would you please give him my best?
我觉得你已经做过了
I think you've already done that.
我来的不是时候吗 你似乎有点不高兴
Did I come at a bad time? You seem upset about something.
你能进来一下吗
Would you come in for a moment please?
你和我老爸那天晚上见过面之后
After you met with Dad the other night,
他和我聊了聊
He and I had a little conversation and
我第一次知道了那个夏天的事
that was the first time that I learned what happened that summer.
真是对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我觉得我不是那种
I guess I'm not the sort of person that
听到一件事就不管不顾忘了的人
can hear news like that and just sweep under the rag and forget about it.
我知道你很不开心
I know you're upset.
如果这能安慰你的话
But if it's any consolation in time
你老爸和我都原谅他们了
your father and I forgave them.
原谅他们
Forgave them?
你妈妈是个好人
Frasier, your mother was a good person.
我丈夫也是 他们不过是犯了个错
So was my husband. They made a mistake.
不管怎么样 告诉你老爸我来过了
Anyway, just tell your father I stopped by.
那天对着他哭感觉真是很傻
I felt so silly crying in front of him the other night.
自从Dan去世以后我就有点容易情绪激动
I've been a little overemotional since Dan died.
对不起 我不知道
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你永远不会知道打击能有多大
You never realise how hard that's gonna hit you.
看看我在和谁说呢
Look who I'm telling this to!
著名的广播精神病专家Frasier Crane医生
The famous radio psychiatrist Dr Frasier Crane!
我记得你以前
I remember you when you used to ran
提着桶和铲子穿着内衣满大街跑
around in your undies with your pail and shovel.
是啊 我之后很少去海边了
Yes, well, I rarely get to the shore any more.
好了 再见 Frasier
Well, goodbye, Frasier.
再见
Goodbye.
在码头工作一直是我们Moon家的传统
Working down on the docks has always been a tradition for us Moons.
父业子承
我老爸在码头工作
Me father worked on the docks,
我爷爷也是 还有我所有的哥哥们
me grandfather before him. All me brothers do.
除了我哥哥Billy
Well, except for me brother Billy.
他有一天回家宣布 他讨厌鱼腥味
He came home one day and announced he hated the smell of fish and
打算去教交际舞
was going to teach ballroom dancing.
然后他去了 他做到了
And he did. And he does.
他是我妈妈的最爱
He's me mum's favourite.
老爸经常拿牛腰馅饼上的皮弹他
Dad mostly flicks the crust off his kidney pie at him.
这个还要做多久啊
How much longer do I have to do this?
耐心点 你不想
Be patient. You don't want
在之后日子里像拖着棵死树枝一样拖着腿
to go through life dragging your leg behind you like a dead tree branch.
我说的是听你讲你的家族历史
I'm talking about listening to your family's history.
我知道你不是真这么想的
Now, I know you don't mean that.
你这么聪明的人怎么会这样说话
Why would a man of your intelligence say a thing like that
特别是当你处在这么个位置
when you're in the position you're in,
而我在这个位置的时候
and I'm in the position I'm in?
好吧 你赢了
All right. All right.
起来吧
Up you come.
好多了 我给你放洗澡水
That's much better. I'll go run your bath.
老爸 你看上去有点累啊
Hi, Dad. You look kinda tired.
是啊 我刚刚结束了和Ratchet护士的锻炼
Yeah, I just finished my exercises with Nurse Ratchet.
Ratchet护士 飞跃疯人院里的人物
老爸 你现在一定要看电视吗
Listen, Dad. Do you have to watch the TV right now?
是啊 我要看的节目开始了
Yeah, my programme is on.
如果我们俩其中一个会用录像机的话
Well, if either of us could work the VCR,
就能录下来了
we'd tape it,
但是现在我想和你谈谈
But just for now there's something I'd like to talk to you about.
拜托 Frasier 我知道你想说啥
Oh, for God's sake Frasier. I know what this is.
我要说的都已经告诉你了
I've already told you everything I'm long to.
别说了好吗
Now drop it.
老爸
Dad...
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥ - 我说了啊
Why didn't you tell me the truth? - I did.
Marion Lawlor今天来了 她想向你道歉
Marion Lawlor came by today. She wanted to apologize for the other night.
她告诉了我真♥相♥
While she was here, she, she told me what really happened.
好吧 现在你知道了
All right, so now you know.
你这么深究 终于发现
You did your a little dig and you stuck your nose at
不该发现的东西了 你开心了吧
where it didn't belong. Are you happy now?
你怎么不告诉我是妈妈出轨了呢
Why didn't you tell me it was Mom?
因为这和你没关系 现在也还是
Because it was none of your damn business and it still isn't.
老爸我不怪你保守秘密
Look Dad I don't blame you for being defensive but,
但是我有权知道
but I had a right to know.
告诉你 这事发生在很多人身上
And for your information this sort of thing happens to a lot of people.
如果这能安慰你的话 我其实感同身受
And if it's any consolation, I know exactly how you feel.
我没告诉过你 但是Lilith也对我做了同样的事
I never told you this, but Lilith did the same thing to me.
她也出轨了
Lilith had an affair?
这是我这辈子经历的最耻辱最痛苦的事
It was the most painful and humiliating experience to my entire life.
我知道你也这么觉得
Well, I'm sure you felt the same way.
我好久没想起来这感觉了
Oh I hadn't thought about it for quite some time
但多谢你提醒我
but thanks for reminding me.
Lilith
Lilith?
我觉得她很漂亮啊
I found her attractive!
难道就不可以有其他男人
I mean is it so inconceivable that another man
也觉得她漂亮吗
might find her attractive as well?
我猜有吧
I guess.
那个男的是谁啊 - 天啊
Who was the bozo on your case? - Oh, God.
一个住在自给自足生态舱里的法国人
A Frenchman who lived in a self-contained underground ecopod.
听起来也好过一个有烂发型的泌尿科医生
That still sounds better than a urologist with a bad comb-over.
对不起老爸
I'm sorry dad.
听着儿子 帮我个忙 别恨你妈妈
Look, son, do me a favour. Don't hate your mother for this.
我那个时候不是个好相处的人
I wasn't the easiest person to live with back then
有很多因素导致她这么做
and she had plenty of reason for doing what she did.
好在我们能够放下 但是我告诉你
Luckily, we were able to put it behind us, but I'll tell you...
有几次还是让我撕心裂肺
There were times when it really tore me up.
我爱你妈妈
I loved your mother.
我也是
So did I.
我知道 儿子 所以我才说是我出轨了
I know, son. That's why I said I was the one who had the affair.
我只是想保护她
I was just trying to protect her.
我嘛 你本来就不喜欢
Me, you already had problems with.
老爸 我很感激你所做的
Well dad, I appreciate what you did,
但是我还是觉得你应该告诉我的
but I still think you should have told me.
听着 当Frederick长大以后
Listen. When Frederick grows up,
你会告诉他Lilith的事吗
will you tell him what Lilith did to you?
好吧
Ok.
我现在能看电视了吗 - 不 等一下
Can I watch my programme now? - Oh, no, just one second.
我要澄清一点 这个相册
There is one thing I got to clear up. This photo album in here
这里都是同一个女人被剪掉了
There's all these pictures with the same woman that's been cut out of them.
你看这
You see this.
你还发现了什么福尔摩斯 比如 你妈妈在哪呢
What else do you notice, Sherlock? Like, where's your mother?
那是老妈 - 是的
Oh, that was Mom! - Yes.
她自己剪掉的 那个夏天她长胖了点
She cut herself out of it. She'd put a few pounds on that summer.
我记得她穿着棕色的裙子和绑了根皮带
I think that day she was wearing a brown dress with a belt.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表