Well then, but he was French - there's no explaining in their taste.
你到底想说啥
What's your point?
什么也没有 就是我习惯地喃喃自语
I guess I don't have one. It's just me rolling on the way I do.
不过确实有件小事情
Well there is one last little thing,
我注意到每次你去用
I did notice that every time you went to the
望远镜看Irene的时候 你都把你的拐杖藏起来
telescope to see Irene, you hid your cane.
我只是把它放在一边
I just put it off to the
好不被这该死的东西绊倒而已
side so I wouldn't trip over the damn thing.
我就知道一定有一个绝佳的理由
I knew there was a good reason.
被拐杖绊倒一定感觉愚蠢极了
It must feel awful silly when that cane trips you up.
紧张地吞口水
老爸 老爸 快点儿 她马上就到了 - 好了 好了
Dad, dad, hurry up! She is gonna be here any minute. - All right, all right.
Daphne 看看我这领带系好没有
Daphne, see if I got this tie on right?
只需要一点点调整就好 上面这些毛发是怎么回事
It just needs a minor adjustment. What's all this hair on it?
我能把领带结打对的唯一方法
The only way I can get the knot right,
是先打在Eddie身上
is if I tie it on Eddie first.
我已经好久没有约会了
It's been a long time since I've been dating.
在过去的四十年中有很大改变吗
Has that thing changed much in the last 40 years?
穿衣打扮有些不同了 但是
Well, the wardrobe is a little different, but um...
你的终极目标还是一样的
your ultimate goal is still the same.
老爸 我很高兴你改变了想法
Dad, I'm glad you changed your mind about this.
是啊 我也是 感谢我们的小谈话
Yeah, me too. Thanks for our little talk.
乐意至极
Yeah, my pleasure.
让我们看看 在这里放了一条手帕 非常好
Now let's see here, you got a hankie in here. Terrific.
带钥匙了 - 是的
And you got your keys? - Yep.
别玩到太晚了 好吗 - Frasier
Don't be out too late, are you? - Frasier!
老爸 我逗你玩儿呢
Dad, I'm just busting your chops here.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
你俩能放松点儿么 不过还是要听智者一言
Will you two relax? A word to the wise though...
如果晚餐后她邀请你去她家 记得关上帘子
If she asks you up to her place after dinner, close the drapes.
你好 Irene
Hi, Irene.
真高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表