好像在说我们曾经熟悉过一样
That implies we were acquainted at one point.
好了 那我先去把爸爸的行李放到他的单身公♥寓♥
Listen, why don't I take Dad's things into his new bachelor quarters
这样你们两个小坏蛋可以狂欢
so you two scoundrels can plan some high jinks?
我想他的老婆把他逼疯了
I think that wife of his is driving him nutso.
是啊 我们Crane家的孩子都是婚姻专家
Yes, we Crane boys sure know how to marry.
爸 我给你拿啤酒去
Let me get you a beer, Dad.
对了 你觉得这里我布置得怎么样
So, what do you think of what I've done with the place?
每样都是我精心挑选
Every item here was carefully selected.
Corbu的灯 Eames的椅子
This lamp by Corbu, the chair by Eames.
Corbu Eames都是家具品牌
这沙发可是高仿Coco Chanel
And this couch is a exact replica of
巴黎工作室的那款哦
the one Coco Chanel had in her Paris atelier.
毫不相搭 - 这是种装饰风格 叫折中主义
Nothing matches. - It's a style of decorating. It's called eclectic.
其中的理论是 只要你的家具足够好
Well the theory behinds it is if you've got really fine pieces of furniture,
无论它们是否相配 它们都会融合一体
it doesn't matter if they match. They will go together.
反正是你的钱
It's your money.
爸 那边风景你觉得怎样 太空针塔哦
Dad, what do you think of that view, that's the Space Needle there.
亏你说了我才知道
Thanks for pointing that out.
生这儿长这儿 我还不知道呢
Being born and raised here, I never would have known.
给Martin Crane送的货 - 这儿 进来
Delivery for Martin Crane. - In here. Come in!
等等 稍等
Excuse me! Excuse me! Wait a minute!
你想放哪儿 - 电视在哪儿
Where do you want it? - Where's the TV?
这书柜里 - 对着那个东西
It's in that credenza. - Point it at that thing.
那这椅子怎么办 - 椅子 那我把它挪开 别挡道
What about this chair? - The chair. Here. Let me get it out off your way.
小心啊 那可是Wassily
Be careful! That's a Wassily!
Wassily Chair 世界上第一把钢管皮革椅 瓦西里椅(Wassily chair)
爸 我知道这东西对你很贵重
Dad, it is dear as I'm proving this piece to you,
但是 我觉得它和我的家具都不搭啊
but I just don't think it goes with anything here.
我知道 折中主义嘛
I know. It's eclectic.
Niles 能帮我说服老爸吗
Niles, could you help me out here?
你这里不会拉延长线吧
You didn't have to run an extension cord over here?
这样我就能把震动功能插上电了
So I can plug in the vibrating part.
有 将会是皇家般的享受
Yes, that will be the crowning touch.
现在你俩搞定了 我得赶紧走了
Now you two are settled in, I've got to run.
机能失调家庭研讨会我都迟到了
I'm late for my dysfunctional family seminar.
爸 你说过Eddie的事了吗
Dad, have you mentioned Eddie yet?
Eddie - 拜拜
Eddie? - Ta-ta.
爸 不要Eddie
Dad, no, not Eddie!
但他是我最好的朋友啊 把啤酒给我
But he's my best friend. Get me my beer.
他很怪 他让我觉得很可怕 他老是盯着我
He's weird. He gives me the creeps. All he does is stare at me.
那只是你的臆想罢了
That's just your imagination.
不行 爸爸 抱歉 我坚决反对
No, dad, no, no, I'm sorry. I'm putting my foot down.
Eddie不许搬进来
Eddie is not moving in here.
Niles 你到了啊 抱歉我迟到了
Niles, there you are. I am sorry I'm late.
我正要出门 爸爸想要
As I was leaving, Dad decided
用厨房♥里的小火光做午饭
to cook lunch by the glow of a small kitchen fire.
Niles 跟老爸待了一周 简直是地狱
Niles this last week with Dad, it's been a living hell.
我在那儿 我就觉得我的私人领地不断被侵犯
When I was there, I feel like my territory's being violated,
我不在的时候就担心他会不会出啥事
when I'm not I was worry about what he's up to it.
我都精神衰弱了 我必须冷静下来
I'm a nervous wreck. I must do something to calm down.
两倍浓缩咖啡 谢谢
Double espresso, please.
你还有那些养老院的
You don't still have the brochures from
小册子吧
those...those rest homes, do you?
当然有 别忘了
Of course I do. Don't forget,
Maris可是比我大五岁
Maris is five years older than I am.
但是你觉得有必要这样吗
But you really think that's necessary?
没办法 我都没有我自己的生活了
I am afraid I do. I don't have my life any more.
周二我浪费去剧院的票
Tuesday night I gave up my tickets to the theatre,
周三去交响乐的
Wednesday was the symphony....
那提醒了我 你周五就不去看歌♥剧了吧
That reminds me that won't you going to the opera on Friday?
是 给你 - 谢谢
Yes, here. - Thank you.
Niles 有没有可能你和Maris可以
Niles, you don't suppose there's a chance that you and Maris could...
真巧你说到这儿 Maris和我刚刚讨论过
Funny you should mention that. Maris and I were just discussing this.
我们应该多尽一份力 共担这责任
We feel we should do more to share the responsibility.
你是说让他搬去你家 - 别闹了 不可能
You mean you'd take him in? - Dear God, no!
但是我们可以花钱替你请一个保姆
But we would be willing to help you pay for a home care worker.
啥
Of what?
做饭 打扫卫生
You know someone who cooks, cleans and
帮老爸做理疗
could help Dad with his physical therapy.
有这样的天使存在吗
These angels exist?
我知道一代理
I know an agency.
我来安排他们送些人给你看看
Let me arrange for them to send a few people over to meet you.
Niles 太谢谢你了
Niles, I can't thank you enough.
我都有冲动要拥抱你了
I feel this overwhelming urge to hug you.
记住妈妈说的 握手跟拥抱一样好
Remember what Mom always said. "A handshake is as good as a hug."
有智慧的女人
Wise woman.
您真是让我印象深刻
I have never been more impressed with a human being in my life.
那个有什么问题 - 她是来踩点的
Now what was wrong with that one? - She was casing the joint.
踩点 她和德兰修女呆过两年
Casing the joint! She spent two years with Mother Teresa.
我要是德兰修女 我会检查一下我的首饰盒
If I were Mother Teresa, I'd check my jewellery box.
这是最后一个 麻烦你别那么固执
This is the last one. Can you please try to keep an open mind.
你好 被发现我的手在饼干盒里了
Oh! Hello. Caught me with me hand in the biscuit tin!
我是 Daphne Daphne Moon
I'm Daphne. Daphne Moon.
我是Frasier Crane 请进 - 谢谢
Frasier Crane. Please come in. - Thank you.
这是我的父亲 Martin Crane
This is my father, Martin Crane.
爸爸 这是Daphne Moon
Dad, this is Daphne Moon.
您好 喔 这个小家伙是谁啊
Nice to meet you. Oh, and who might this be?
那是Eddie
That is Eddie.
我叫他Eddie Spaghetti - 他喜欢意大利面
I call him Eddie Spaghetti. - He likes pasta?
不 他长虫子
No, he has worms.
请坐 Moon小姐 - 叫我Daphne 谢谢
Have a seat, Miss Moon. - Daphne. Thank you.
看看这儿 多么舒服的一椅子啊 就像我常说的
Will you look at that? What a comfy chair. It's like I always say,
先买♥♥个好东西
"Start with a good piece,
然后有钱就全换了
and replace the rest when you can afford it."
那你能做一下自我介绍吗
Yes well, perhaps you should start by telling us
Moon小姐
a little bit about yourself, Miss Moon .
我出生在英国曼彻斯特
I'm originaly from Manchester, England.
真的 爸爸你听到了吗
Really? Did you hear that, Dad?
我就在三尺外 我听力没问题
I'm three feet away. There's nothing wrong with my hearing.
虽然我来了美国才几个月
I've only been in the US for a few months,
但是在家庭护理和理疗方面
but I have quite an extensive
可是很有背景的
background in home care and physical therapy,
你可以从我的简历看出
as you can see from my resume.
你之前是警♥察♥吧 对吗
You were a policeman, weren't you?
你怎么知道 - 我得承认我有些灵力
Yeah. How'd you know? - I must confess. I'm a bit psychic.
不是什么大事 就是有点第六感
It's nothing big. Just little things I sense about people.
我还不能去预测彩票
I mean it's not like I could pick the lottery.
要是我能 我就不会在这儿
If I could, I wouldn't be
和你俩聊天了 是吧
talking to the likes of you two now, would l?
是 我来给你说明一下工作内容
Yes. Perhaps I should describe the duties around here.
你将会负责
You will be responsible for...
慢着 我感觉到了点什么 你是个卖♥♥花的
Wait a minute. I'm getting something on you. You're a florist.
不 我是精神病学医生 - 无所谓啦
No, I'm a psychiatrist. - Well, it comes and goes.
一般我大姨妈来的时候会比较准
Usually it's strongest during my time of the month.
我不小心说漏了什么 是吧
I guess I let a little secret out there, didn't I?
我们不会说出去的
It's safe with us.
Moon小姐 我想我们已经足够了解
Well Miss Moon, I think we've learned all we need to know about you.
还有一点额外的
And a dash extra.
你确实是一只狗吧
You're a dog, aren't you?
好啦 到时候给你电♥话♥ Moon小姐
Well, we'll be calling you, Miss Moon.
干嘛要等啊 你被录取了 - 太棒了
Why wait, you got the job. - Wonderful!
等等 你没忘什么吧
Excuse me, aren't you forgetting a little something here?
我们不应该私下商量一下吗
Don't you think we should talk about this in private?
这是当然的 我完全理解 我就去趟洗手间
Of course, you should. I completely understand. I'll just pop into the loo.
这里有吧 - 有
You do have one, don't you? - Yes.
我爱死美国了
Oh, I love America.
爸 你这是干什么
Dad! What do you think you doing?
你让我挑一个 我挑了啊
You wanted me to pick one, I pick one.
但她是个疯子 我不喜欢她
But she's a kook. I don't like her.
关你屁事
What differences does it make you?
她在这儿的时候你又不在
She's gonna be here when you're not.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表