Yes. - Niles!
Maris在哪儿
So, where's Maris?
我们刚准备从家里出来
Well, we were just getting ready to leave the house,
Maris在走廊镜子中瞄到一眼自己的样子
when Maris caught a glimpse of herself in the hall mirror...
你这故事说到最后 我会不会翻白眼
Niles, at the end of this story, will I roll my eyes?
反正我翻了 - 那就别说了
I did. - Well, then, just skip it!
帮我拿一杯威士忌好吗
Listen, get me a Scotch, would you?
Fletcher Grey真是太厉害了
That Fletcher Grey, he's aces!
他竟然还记得1968年见过我
Would you believe he remembered me from 1968!
不是吧 - 真的 他报道我办理的一个谋杀案
No. - Yeah! I was working on a murder case he was covering.
他看了我一眼然后说
He just looked at me and said,
"嘿 你是发现那颗脑袋的人"
"Hey, you're the guy who found the head!"
他被提名这个奖项已经11次了 从没赢过
He's been nominated for this award 11 times and he's never won.
真的吗 天呐 我都不知道
Really? Geez, I didn't know that.
看来这次他还是会输 是吧 Crane医生
Well, I'm afraid he is just going to have to lose again, right, Dr. Crane?
就算他输了 你也有办法让他开心起来的
Well, if he does, you can always cheer
给他送点你小礼品店里的礼物就行了
him up by sending him something nice from your little gift shop!
Crane医生 - Fletcher Grey
Dr. Crane? - Fletcher Grey!
想过来祝你今天好运
Been meaning to come over and wish you luck
尽管你貌似不需要
even though I don't think you need it.
承您贵言
Well, that's very kind of you,
不过对手是您我还是机会渺茫啊
but I hardly think I have a chance against you tonight!
希望你说的是真的 我也挺想赢一次
Well you know, I hope you're right. I'd really love to win it this time.
11连输 开始有点难堪了
11 losses in a row, it's starting to get a little embarrassing!
别这么说 怎么也得输个15 16次的
Oh, don't be silly. You'd have to lose 15,
才会开始觉得不好意思吧
16 times before you could feel the least bit ashamed.
你能相信我竟然还考虑过要拉票吗
Would you believe that I even considered campaigning for it this year?
送送礼物 开一两个派对
You know, sending out gifts, throwing one of those parties.
我猜你肯定
I bet you'd have something
会想要在节目里批判这么自私的人吧
to say on your radio programme about someone who is that self-absorbed!
我猜他能说上一整个小时
I bet he could do a whole hour on it!
Fletcher 亲爱的 他们开始上色拉了
Fletcher, dear, they're starting to serve the salads.
老妈 我已经60岁了 还是我妈的乖儿子
Oh, Mom! I'm 60 years old and I'm still her little boy.
Crane医生 介绍下我妈妈 Hannah
Dr. Crane. I'd like you to meet my mother, Hannah.
很荣幸认识您 Hannah
What a pleasure, Hannah, nice to meet you.
我妈刚从斯科特斯戴尔飞过来 这也是她第11次了
Mom just flew in from Scottsdale. This is her 11th year.
希望他这次能赢
I hope he wins it this time.
上飞机对我来说真是越来越难了
It's getting harder and harder to get on that plane.
在你的腿肿起来之前 还是先回到我们那桌吧
Mom, why don't you go back to the table before your legs swell up?
我再帮你拿一杯粉红佳人 不不不 妈妈 在那儿
I'll get you another Pink Lady. No, no, no, Mom, over there.
抱歉 我耽误了一会儿 - 嗨 Bebe
Sorry, I've been detained, dear! - Oh hi, Bebe.
如果不在女洗手间多放几个马桶
Civilization won't advance one iota
文明就永远得不到进步
untill they start putting more toilets in the ladies' room!
谢谢 Niles - 请给我香槟
Oh, thank you, Niles. - Oh, champagne!
我要无糖根汁汽水
Uh, a diet root beer?
我跟你说个小八卦
I have to tell you that the buzz in line
你送的那些礼物 效果特别好
was that those lovely gifts you've been sending have really paid off.
现在你和Fletcher Grey那个满脸皱纹的老马
It looks like you're in a neck-and-neck race with Fletcher Grey,
不相上下
that wrinkled old warhorse...
你好啊 Crane先生
Hello, Mr. Crane.
你比我上次见你的时候更帅了
You're even more handsome than the last time I saw you!
如果我老个20岁
If I were 20 years older,
谁都别想把我从你身上拉开
they couldn't keep me away from you!
所以我才要随身带着拐杖
That's why I keep this cane!
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家入座
would everybody please take their seats?
我是Keith Bishop
I'm Keith Bishop,
欢迎各位参加第15届SeaB奖颁奖典礼
and I'd like to welcome you to the 15th annual SeaB awards.
今天与我一起给大家颁奖的是1994年SeaB小姐
Assisting me tonight in handing out the awards is Miss SeaB 1994,
Tawny Van Deusen
Tawny Van Deusen.
Roz 想到我们为了拉票做的那些事情
Listen Roz, I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable
我有点难受
about all the campaigning we did.
你知不知道Fletcher Grey已经被提名11次了
Did you know that Fletcher Grey's been nominated 11 times
从没赢过
and never won?
他没有为了赢这个奖做过任何事情
He didn't lift a finger to win this thing.
Frasier 别为他担心了 而且他明年也可以赢啊
Frasier, don't worry about him. Besides, he can win it next year.
今晚的节目开始之前
Before we start this evening's programme,
我想借此机会 宣布一件可惜的事情
I'd like to take this moment to make a very sad announcement.
我刚从西雅图电台的台长那里得知
I just found out moments ago that the Dean of Seattle radio,
我的导师 Fletcher Grey 今年将会退休
my mentor, Fletcher Grey, will be retiring this year.
啊
Ahhhh!
鞠躬致意吧 Fletcher
Take a bow, Fletcher.
我们以一个大奖开场
Well, we're gonna start thing off with a bang!
广播电台节
The award for outstanding achievement
目杰出成就奖
for informational programming in radio.
是我们 是我们
That's us! That's us!
哎呀 不戴眼镜什么都看不清呐
Oops. Can't see a thing without my glasses!
这个奖是Fletcher Grey应得的
You know, Fletcher Grey really deserves this award.
如果我们赢了 能不能不接受
If we win, can't we just like, not accept it?
给我听着 Frasier 这个奖我等了十年
Listen, Frasier, I've waited ten years to get this award.
如果要我从Fletcher妈妈身上爬过去拿这个奖
And if I have to crawl over Fletcher Grey's mother to get it,
我也不会犹豫的
I'll do it!
Roz 从没见过你这样
Roz, I've never seen you like this before!
我这样子挺吓人的 是吧 - 提名者如下
It isn't pretty, is it? - The nominee are...
"社区论♥坛♥" 主持人 Wendy Yashiro
"Community Forum" - Wendy Yashiro: talent,
制♥作♥人 Mike Freedman
Mike Freedman: producer.
"消费主张" 主持人 Mike Sanchez
"Consumer Update" - Mike Sanchez: talent,
制♥作♥人 T J Chester-Nuevo
T J Chester-Nuevo: producer.
"Frasier Crane医生"
"The Frasier Crane Show" -
主持人 Frasier Crane医生
Dr Frasier Crane: talent,
制♥作♥人 Roz Doyle
Roz Doyle: producer.
好哇
Bravo!
"Fletcher Grey观点"
"Fletcher Grey: From Where I Sit" -
主持人兼制♥作♥人 Fletcher Grey
Fletcher Grey: talent, Fletcher Gray: producer.
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
信封给我 谢谢
And the envelope, please?
如果我们赢了 他们得宰了我们
If we win this thing, they're gonna lynch us!
那又怎样 至少所有人都能看到我的裙子了
So what! At least everyone will see my dress!
好吧 这倒是第一次 我们有两个赢家
Well, this is a first. It seems we have a tie.
太好了 我们可以跟Fletcher平分了
Good, we can share it with Fletcher!
我才不要平分 我已经在跟你平分这个奖了
I don't wanna share it. I'm already sharing it with you!
奖项得主是Wendy Yashiro和Mike Sanchez
And the winners are Wendy Yashiro and Mike Sanchez!
啥 - 啥 - 啥
What? - What? - What?
令人讶异的结局
好吧 派对结束了 回家吗
Well, the party's over. Are you coming home?
不 老爸 - 好吧 那我们就先走了
No, Dad. - Well, I guess we'll just go on without you.
随便
Fine with me.
听我说 Frasier 虽然你的做法我不认同
Listen, Frasier, I don't agree with the way
但你输了我还是很遗憾
you went about it, but I'm still sorry that you lost.
输从来不是一件容易的事情
It's never easy to lose.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
当然咯 如果你小时候多参加
Of course, if you were to have joined some organized sports
一点体育运动
when you were a kid,
就可以从小学习
when the lessons of winning and losing could have been learned
怎么对待输赢
at an early age, you might have...
老爸 - 好吧 抱歉 时机不对
Dad. - All right, sorry, wrong time!
我们明天吃早饭的时候再说
We'll talk about it tomorrow over breakfast.
好了 Daphne 我们回家吧
OK, Daphne, let's get you home
找点泻利盐给你泡脚
and soak your feet in some hot Epsom salts.
我过的简直是公主的日子
Oh, I have the life of a princess!
别难过了 Roz 被提名已经是种荣幸了
Don't feel bad, Roz. It's an honour just to get a nomination.
再说一遍试试
You stop saying that!
好吧 我走了
OK, I'm leaving.
噢 别 别 对不起 我就是太难过了
Oh, no, no, I'm sorry, I'm just despondent.
不 不 你还是走吧
No, no, go ahead.
Roz
Roz!
Noel Noel 对不起 谢谢你
Noel, Noel, I'm sorry. Thank you.
我们星期一上班见吧
I'll see you at work on Monday?
你们还好吧 - 不怎么样
How are you guys doing? - Oh, I've been better.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你们觉得输得很难受
You know, when you feel the sting of losing
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表