爸 刚带你参观了行政部
Okay, dad, now you've seen the executive offices,
广♥告♥部 食堂
the advertising offices and the lunchroom.
现在这个圣地 就是我的播音室
We have now finally come to the sanctum sanctorum: my studio.
认出那个帅帅的痞子没
Well you might recognise that handsome rogue over there?
哇 你头显得更大了
Wow! Your head photographs even bigger than it is.
呵呵 进来吧
Very droll. Get in here.
行话把这里称作播音间
This is what in the radio game call "The booth".
我就是日复一日地坐在这
It is here that I sit, day after day,
给心烦意乱的人们提建议
and dispense the advice that helps the
帮他们度过难关
emotionally distraught through their troubled lives.
嗯 这是防弹的吧
Mmm. Suppose this stuff's bulletproof?
你原本吃过午饭就可以回去了
Now you know you could have gone home after lunch.
我带你来是以为你会喜欢这里
I just brought you here because I thought you'd enjoy this.
别碰那个
Now don't touch that!
那是个非常精密的电子设备
It's a very sophisticated piece of electronic equipment!
到底是什么 - 我也不知道 Roz说不能碰
What is it? - I have no idea. Roz told me never to touch it.
你看 通常程序是从 - 喂喂喂
You see dad, the usual procedure begins with... - Testing, testing...
爸 我们到Roz的录音室去吧
Dad, let's just go into Roz's booth, okay?
那里随你碰
You can touch anything you want to in there.
嘿 Frasier - 嗨 Roz
Hey, Frasier. - Hello,Roz.
嗨 Crane先生 - 你好
Hi, Mr Crane. - Hi.
什么风把您吹来了
What brings you here?
我带我爸参观一下
Well, I'm just showing dad around,
他会留下来听节目
then he's gonna sit and listen to the show.
嗯 也算是还债吧 Frasier和Niles小时候
Yeah, It's kinda like payback for when Frasier and Niles were kids,
我也带他们到我工作的警局参观
I used to take them to the police station and show them where I worked.
是啊 他常把我们关在牢房♥捉弄我们
Yes, he used to make a big game of locking us in one of the cells
还假装找不到钥匙
and pretending to lose the key.
只是开个小玩笑 我知道他们不会怕的
I was just joking with them, I knew they weren't scared.
确实
Well no, we weren't really scared.
只是关久了有点饿
Although after a while we did become quite hungry.
Frasier 能借我10块钱吗
Hey Frasier, could you lend me ten bucks?
钱包落在家了吗
What, did you leave your wallet home, or something?
不 我把剩下的钱
No, I gave the last of my money
都给了大厦前那个倒霉蛋了
to this poor guy down in front of the building.
他是个澳洲旅客 钱包丢了 需要十块钱
He's an Australian tourist. He lost his wallet and he just needed ten dollars...
好赶在领♥事♥馆♥下班前坐车到那去吗
So he could take a cab to the Australian Consulate before it closes?
你怎么知道
Yeah, how did you know?
西雅图没有澳洲领♥事♥馆♥
There is no Australian Consulate in Seattle.
噢 他真够倒霉的
Oh, that poor guy.
Roz 这是个局 你被骗了
Roz, it's a scam. He scammed you.
不 他没骗我 真的 他还说
No, this guy was for real, honest, he even said...
"把你地址给我 我会连本带利把钱还你"
"If you give me your address. I'll send you the money back with interest."
我的天啊
God.
我真笨 - 别难过了
I'm an idiot. - No, don't feel bad.
这些人是职业骗子
These guys are professionals.
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
这是什么鬼地方 电台还是核导弹基地
What is this place, a radio station or a nuclear missile site?
Roz 别难过了 我当了30年警♥察♥
Now, listen Roz, don't feel bad. I was a cop for 30 years,
有时还是会上当
and they could still fake me out once in a while.
这些是老千 熟门熟路的
These guys are professional. They know what to do.
尤其是看到像Roz这种冤大头
Especially if you're an easy mark like Roz.
罪犯心理比你想象中复杂得多
Hey, the criminal mind is more complex than you think.
他们会引你入局的
They can fool you.
你是在给我讲解人性的复杂性吗
Oh, by all means dad, lectured me on the complexities of the human mind.
你忘了我是以优异成绩
Are you forgetting that I graduated with honors
从哈佛社会心理行为系毕业的吗
from Harvard in Psychosocial Behaviorism?
我知道 我还记得你的毕业典礼 印象深刻啊
I know, I was at your graduation. Impressive bunch.
一辆车起爆 一半人尿湿了毕业袍
a car backfired and half of them wet their gowns.
在讲台上听得更大声好吗 我只是说
Look! It sounded louder on the dais! All I'm trying to say is,
如果换是我在街上 肯定不会上当
if it were me on the street, I wouldn't have been fooled.
噢 你以为成绩好
Oh, you think because of your book smarts,
就能一眼辩忠奸吗
that you can spot a crook just like that?
如果不能 我就入错行了
Well if I can't, I'm in the wrong business.
敢不敢赌一把
You want to put your money where your mouth is?
什么意思
what do you mean?
今晚我叫了三个人来打牌
Well, I've got three people coming over for poker tonight.
有两个是警♥察♥ 另外一个坐过牢
Two of them are cops, the third one's done time in jail.
五块钱 赌你猜不出来谁坐过牢
I'll bet you five bucks you can't tell which one's the ex-con..
我也能玩吗 - 当然可以
Hey, can I get in on the action? - Of course you can.
好嘞 10块钱押你♥爸♥爸赢
Great. Ten bucks on your dad.
你今天特想给人钱是吧
Oh, you're just itching to give your money away today, aren't you?
好吧 玩定了 不过你们太小看我了
All right, you're both on, but I think you're underestimating me.
松露之于猪
What truffles are to pigs,
法国人传统上会采用猪来寻找松露
亦如骗子之于我的敏锐
so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity.
都怪我们年轻时不懂事
We didn't know better back then.
他妈妈在怀他时还抽烟
His mother smoked during pregnancy.
猜 随你猜
今晚来的都是谁啊
So, who are these people coming over tonight?
就是爸以前辖区的一些老朋友
Oh, just some of dad's old friends from the precinct.
既然今晚有客人 那个谁该把自己收拾收拾了
Yeah, well, if we're having company, someone should have been cleaned up.
因为他最近有点臭
because someone hasn't been smelling so fresh lately.
因为他很久没碰过浴盆了
Because someone is long overdue for a tub.
我今天早上才洗过澡
Hey, I took a shower this morning.
我说的是Eddie 它很久没进过浴
You know I was talking about Eddie. Eddie is long overdue for a ba...
别提那个词 - 哪个
Don't say that word. - What word?
浴 室
B-a-t-h.
它口气闻着像沼气 拼写倒是进步不少
His yawns may smell like swamp gas, but his spelling's improving.
我做了肉丸三明治
I've made meatball sandwiches,
辣香肠比萨饼 小香肠肉卷
pepperoni pizzas and little sausage rolls.
你们还想要什么吗
Will you be needing anything else?
附近的肠胃科医生号♥码
The number of the nearest gastroenterologist.
快进来 这些就是我的牌搭子
Hey, guys, come on in. Yeah, these are my poker pals.
Linda Frank 和Jimmy
This is Linda, Frank and Jimmy.
我儿子 Frasier
This is my son, Frasier.
Linda Frank Jimmy 很高兴认识你们
Linda, Frank, Jimmy, nice to meet you.
外套放沙发上就行
Throw your coats on the couch.
有点难度是吧 他们看起来都像坐过牢
Kinda hard to tell, isn't it? They all look like they did time!
我爸说他已经告诉你们这个赌的事了
My dad tells me, he's filled you in on our little bet.
今晚的规则是
Now the ground rules for tonight are
我不能直接询问
that I'm not allowed to ask you any questions directly
你们从事的行业
about your line of work,
但我提的问题 你们一定要诚实作答
but whatever questions I do ask you must answer truthfully.
我只是来打牌的 - 你房♥子不赖啊 Marty
All I wanna do is play cards. - Great place you got here, Marty.
多谢 - 实际上 是我的房♥子
Thanks. - Actually, it's mine.
孩子 你的电台事业应该挺不错吧
Boy, you must do pretty well on that radio show of yours.
这里有多大 有180平方吗 - 差不多吧
What is this place, about two thousand square feet? - About.
嗯 有点意思 你注意到了空间大小
Hm, that's interesting. You noticed the space.
大多数人会留意窗外风景或高天花板
Most people usually mention the view or high ceilings,
可你留意到了空间
but you mentioned the space.
好像你在窄小偏狭的地方住过似的
It's almost as if you'd spent time living in a cramped, confining, tight area.
看来你去过Jimmy的公♥寓♥嘛
So you've been to Jimmy's apartment, huh?
大家好 - 嗨 Daphne
Hello, there. - Oh hi, Daphne.
这位是Daphne Moon
This is Daphne Moon.
这些是我的朋友 Linda Frank Jimmy
These are my friends. Linda, Frank, Jimmy.
Daphne 好名字 有人简称你Daffy吗
Daphne, that's a very pretty name. Do people call you Daffy for short?
Daffy: 唐老鸭的名字
没见过敢说第二次的
Not twice.
很高兴见到各位 来 我为大家准备了啤酒
Well, It's nice to meet all of you. Here you go, I've got beers for everyone.
还在喝百龄坛啊
Still drinking Ballantine's, I see.
你挂掉的话 那公♥司♥非倒闭不可
Yeah, when you kick off, that company's going down the tubes.
没错 我常常回家看到许多啤酒罐堆在桌上
Oh yeah, many's the time I come home and see cans of them lined up
一个跟一个 像酒罐小士兵
one after another on the coffee table, like little tin soldiers...
非常感谢 Daphne 你不是要帮狗洗澡吗
Yeah, thanks a lot, Daphne. Don't you have a dog to wash?
我想是的
Well, I suppose I do.
但我先要把那小崽子捉住
Of course I have to catch the little bugger first.
这个应该能帮上忙 - 狗喝啤酒不好吧
Maybe one of these would help. - Hey, beer's not good for dogs.
不好 但我喝好
No, but it's super for me.
Marty 她人真好
Hey Marty, she's pretty nice.
也很辣哦 你个色老头
Yeah, and sexy, too, you dirty old man.
噢 - 有意思
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表