剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
避免了一场可能很糟糕的事故
from what could've been a very nasty incident.
(摩纳哥蒙地卡罗)
一级方程式是非常危险的运动 以后也都会是
Formula One is a very dangerous sport, and it will always be.
撞车经常发生 而且也会继续发生
Crashes happen, and they will always happen.
幸好天气不错 不然就不一样了
Glad it's nice weather. It wouldn't have been the same otherwise.
在斯帕 从外界看起来画面很惊人
In Spa, it was quite impressive from the outside, from the images.
但从车内看 就没那么震惊了
But inside the car, it wasn't that big of a shock.
我上车之后就不会去想这些了
I just don't think about it once I'm in the car.
危险的东西我全都会忘记
Everything that is danger I forget it.
比F1赛车服还难穿
A bit more difficult to put than a Formula One suit.
至少可以保暖
At least we are warm.
我最近三年面临的情况
The situation I was in, in the last three years
失去了我的父亲 还有教父朱尔
with the loss of my father and my godfather, Jules,
这很难以承受 但我觉得这也让我这个人
it was very difficult to take, and I think it has made me
变得更强了
a lot stronger as a person.
我还记得朱尔来看了 我第一场国际比赛
I remember Jules coming to my first international race.
这么多年来也给了我很多建议
He gave me a lot of advice through the years.
我和他相处得很开心
I've had some very good times with him.
我已经证明了自己 我觉得他加入法拉利
He had proved himself, and I think it was just a matter of time
只是时间问题
of him being in Ferrari.
我还记得朱尔撞车的瞬间
I can remember at the moment of the crash of Jules.
我可以从父亲的眼里看出 出了问题
And I could see in my father's eyes that there was something wrong.
(2014年 日本大奖赛)
比赛即将结束之前 赛道变得非常湿滑
Towards the end of the race, the conditions were very wet.
第42圈 苏蒂尔在7号♥弯失控
Lap 42, Sutil lost control on turn seven.
救援车被派出
A recovery vehicle was dispatched.
比安奇的赛车也失控了 撞上了牵引车的车尾
Bianchi lost control of his car and hit the back of the tractor.
我去医院看望了朱尔
I went to see Jules at the hospital.
看到了他的情况有多严重
And saw how serious it was.
(我们想念你 朱尔)
在那个时候 我们都希望他还能回来
At that moment, we all had the hope to see him back at one point,
但不幸的是 这并没有发生
but unfortunately, this moment didn't happen.
朱尔和我父亲去世的时候
When Jules and my father passed away,
每场比赛我都在想这他们
there's not one race going by without me thinking of them.
是他们造就了我这个人 造就了我这个车手
They made me the guy that I am now and also the driver that I am now.
朱尔应该获得法拉利的席位
Jules deserves that Ferrari seat.
所以这就为什么我非常想实现这一点
So that's why I really want to achieve that.
为了感谢他为我所做的一切
To just thank him for everything he has done for me.
-在哪里? -在卡车上
Where is it? - The car is in the truck.
-真的? -是的
Really? - Yes.
太好了 真酷
Nice. Really cool.
我叫皮埃尔·加斯利 22岁 来自法国
I'm Pierre Gasly. I'm 22 years old from France.
我是红牛二队的车手 这是我在F1的第一个完整赛季
I'm driving for Toro Rosso Honda. It's my first full season in Formula One.
好几支大车队都把宝押在 年轻车手身上
A number of the bigger teams are now putting their faith in younger drivers.
我觉得维斯塔潘的例子 真的让车队都相信
I think the example of Max Verstappen has really convinced teams
和过去相比 更年轻的车手
that drivers are good enough at a much younger age
就已经足够好了
than perhaps in the past.
加斯利被红牛车队选中 去替代里卡多
Pierre Gasly is Red Bull's choice of driver to replace Daniel Ricciardo.
他今年在红牛二队的表现非常出色
He's been so impressive for Toro Rosso this year.
加斯利为红牛二队做出了 非同一般的贡献
Pierre Gasly doing a sensational job for Toro Rosso.
这是他为车队效力的第一个完整赛季
His first full season with the team.
加斯利超过了勒克莱尔
Gasly going past Leclerc.
好的 皮埃尔 第6名
Okay, Pierre. P-6.
好啊!
Yes! Yes!
我觉得巴林站的比赛带来了 这赛季最大的震撼
Bahrain stands as, I think, one of the biggest shocks of the season.
第4名 太棒了 太惊人了
P-4. P-4. Fantastic. This is amazing.
难以置信
Unbelievable! Unbelievable.
起立为法国人鼓掌
Stand up and applaud the Frenchman!
皮埃尔 你明年将会升入红牛车队
Pierre, you'll be promoted to Red Bull next year.
你能相信你的进展如此之快吗?
Can you believe the progress and how quick it's been for you?
是啊 我超级兴奋 这是前进了一大步
Yeah. I'm just super excited about it. It's a massive step.
这种瞬间 一辈子也只会有一次
There's a sort of moment you get only once in your life,
真的是非常疯狂
and, um, it was really, really something crazy.
我非常为皮埃尔高兴
I'm extremely happy for Pierre.
我觉得红牛的席位是他应得的
And I think he deserves a Red Bull seat.
看到大车队信任年轻车手 这是非常好的事情
And this is very good to see that the big teams trust the young drivers.
我认识皮埃尔很久了
I know Pierre since such a long time.
我们一起开始了卡丁车生涯
We started our karting careers together.
我们在假期一起去参赛 我觉得他可能是唯一一位
We go in holidays together, and I think he's probably one of the only drivers
我可以称作好朋友的车手
that I can call a good friend out of racing,
在这项运动中 这很稀有
which is very rare in this sport.
我们和夏尔的第一次比赛 应该是在2005年
Our first race with Charles was probably 2005,
我们还很小 大概八♥九♥岁
when we were really small, sort of eight, nine years old,
一起参加比赛 我记得我们立刻就很合得来
racing together. And I remember, like, we got on really well straight away.
在我看来 你在F1中也能交到好朋友
In my opinion, you can have good friends in Formula One.
你只需要知道 如何区分赛道内外的事情
You just need to know how to separate what happens on track and off track.
这是我们的梦想 终于 十一二年后
It's something we dreamed about, and finally ten, twelve years later,
一切都成真了 我们来到了这里
everything is happening and we are there.
最高水平的汽车运动 一级方程式
Highest level in motorsport in Formula One.
我叫马库斯·埃里克森
My name is Marcus Ericsson,
我是索伯车队的车手
and I'm a driver of Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team.
我是瑞典人 刚满28岁
I'm from Sweden. I've just turned 28.
老实说 我觉得自己正处于职业巅峰
I see myself in my prime of my career, to be honest.
但我明年的合同还没着落
But I don't have a contract for next year yet.
我想要留在索伯 这不是秘密
It's no secret I want to stay in Sauber.
我觉得我加入车队已经很久了
I think that's been part of that team for a long time now,
我们今年的进步很大
and we've made some great progress this year.
我觉得我一直在证明自己 可以做到什么
It feels like I'm continuing to prove myself, what I can do.
埃里克森的超级表现
Super performance by Marcus Ericsson.
来了 埃里克森对阵哈特利 切入内道
Here we go. Ericsson against Hartley, up the inside...
埃里克森又能拿到积分了
And Ericsson is back in the points.
埃里克森进入前十 不错的比赛
Top ten Marcus Ericsson. Good session for him.
第9名 真是干得好
P-9. Well bloody well done.
谢谢
Thanks.
我迫不及待想上车 来个强劲的周末
And I can't wait to get in the car again and have a strong weekend.
(意大利蒙扎赛道)
欢迎在周五下午
Welcome along then on a Friday afternoon
来到意大利的荣耀之地
in this glorious part of Italy.
我们来到了蒙扎赛道
We have arrived in Monza.
我们来到了意大利大奖赛
We have come for the Italian Grand Prix.
这里就是速度的圣殿
It is the temple of speed.
(周五 练习赛)
第二次练习赛开始了
It is time for second practice.
很多车手的未来都已经有了安排
A lot of drivers have sorted out their future.
但目前埃里克森还不在其中
I don't think Marcus Ericsson is one of them at the moment.
好的 马库斯 应该还有5秒就有绿灯
Okay, Marcus, we should have the green light in five seconds.
绿灯 出发吧
And green light, green light. Straight out.
好了 马库斯 无线电测试
Okay, Marcus. Radio check.
好的 收到
Yeah. Right here.
好的
Okay.
好的 总计差7秒
Okay, that's plus seven all around.
目前没人在你后面 开始吧
You have nobody behind at the moment. Go for it.
-出问题了 -好严重的事故
Oh. Something's off. - Ooh. That's a big crash.
那是索伯车队的埃里克森
And that's the Sauber of Marcus Ericcson.
好严重
That's massive.
你没事吧?
You okay?
如果你看到一辆车像这样 打转和翻滚
If you see a car spinning and turning like he did...
时速还有340公里
and him travelling at 340 kph...
你首先想到的显然就是车手的安全
the first thought you have is obviously the safety of the driver.
埃里克森的索伯赛车翻倒在赛道边
Marcus Ericsson's Sauber lying by the side of the track.
你没事吧?
You okay?
不知道是什么情况
No idea what happened.
-好的 你没事吧? -是的 我没事
Okay. Are you okay? - Yeah, I am okay.
马库斯没事 他去了医疗中心
Marcus is okay. He went to the medical center.
当然他首先有点失望 也有点震惊
For sure he was, first, a bit disappointed and also bit shocked.
事故是由赛车技术故障引起的
The accident was a technical problem on the car.
他是受害者 他无法避免这次撞车
He was a victim, nothing he could do to avoid the crash.
说到底 经历了我这样的事故
In the end of the day, you know, it was incredible
还能安然无恙 真是难以置信
to be able to walk away from an accident like that.
十到十五年前 类似的事故可能会致命
Ten, fifteen years ago a similar incident could have been fatal.
我去蒙扎本来很有信心
Monza, I was feeling confident going there.
我对赛车也很有信心 然后就发生那个大事故
I was feeling confident in the car, and then I had that massive crash.
这当然是非常恐怖的
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表