剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
It's utterly unforgivable.
埃斯特班 看到你回维修区来了 真是难过
Esteban, awful to see you back here in the pit lane.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我觉得事情很清楚 我觉得大家都看了
Well, I think it's clear, and I think everyone saw what happened.
我现在不会做评论
I'm not gonna comment yet.
我要先去看回放 和车队讨论
I want to see the images and discuss with the team first,
所以 先等等吧
so, uh, we'll see.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
我觉得 "我不会做评论"
I think, "I'm not gonna comment,"
可能表达出了更多奥康的想法
probably says more than Esteban Ocon really wants to give away.
一辆印度力量的赛车已经退赛
So one Force India car out of the race,
佩雷斯能够为车队挽救积分吗?
can Sergio Perez rescue some points for the team?
(印度力量车队佩雷斯 车载镜头)
齐科 斯洛金在前面 我们需要超过他
Checo, Sirotkin ahead. We will need to overtake him.
他准备超车了吗? 或许是走内道?
Is he gonna go for it? Down the inside maybe?
不 佩雷斯差点撞上了斯洛金的车尾
No. Sergio Perez very nearly ran into the back of Sergey Sirotkin.
斯洛金刹着车还移♥动♥这么多 过分了
Man, Sirotkin is moving so much on the braking. Too much, man.
他的经验要丰富得多 马丁
He's vastly experienced, Martin,
但我们开始看到墨西哥人变得绝望了
but we're starting to see increasing desperation from the Mexican.
这真是开玩笑 你真想看我撞车吗?
This is a joke, really. Do you really want me to crash?
佩雷斯的挫败感再明显不过了
Perez's frustration was so evident to see,
但这是由斯洛金在比赛中引起的
but is that frustration with Sirotkin in the race,
还是由他不确定的未来引起的呢?
or is it a deeper frustration in him not yet knowing his future?
佩雷斯终于设法超过了斯洛金
Sergio Perez finally finds a way past Sergey Sirotkin.
-这可不会那么简单 -真的超过去了吗?
It's not gonna be easy. - Or does he?
他们还在纠缠中
They're still going through this.
噢 不 他们碰撞了
Oh, no! They've managed to crash.
佩雷斯严重受损
Perez has got severe damage.
左后轮爆胎 进站
Left rear puncture. Box. Box.
我怀疑这是不是发怒的表现 他一直带着怒气在开
I wonder if that was just angry. He was driving angry.
我觉得新加坡站的比赛明显展示出了
Singapore was, I think, a very visual representation
佩雷斯的脑子里在想什么
of what's going on in Sergio Perez's head.
我试图在刹车前关门
I tried to close the door before braking,
但他明显完全没有动
but obviously he doesn't move at all
我可能 有点过分乐观了
and I probably... I was over optimistic there.
他看起来就像是个新手 完全失去了理智
He looked like a rookie, completely losing his marbles.
他需要向车队展示他可以做领袖
He needs to be impressing the team and showing that he can be a leader,
而不是在情况不顺利的时候
not that he's gonna fall apart when things don't quite look
就开始崩溃
like they're going his way.
这的确是印度力量失望的一晚
A very disappointing night indeed for the Force India team.
我们的两辆车都没拿到积分 是的 一个糟糕的周末
We will have no points for both cars, so, yeah, it's a terrible weekend.
(法国比利牛斯山)
好些了
Better.
现在是关键时刻
Now it is a crucial time.
在上场比赛之后 我必须要拿到很多积分
After the last race, I have to score a lot of points.
我希望我能拿到好成绩 从而拿到明年的席位
I hope I can finish on a high to get the seat for next year.
我完全不管投入了多少时间
I don't count time, I don't count hours.
不管是圣诞 新年还是假期
It doesn't matter if it's Christmas, New Year, holidays,
因为在运动中最重要的就是表现 拿出好成绩
because the most important thing in sport is to perform and is to do a great job
显示出和别人的区别
and to be different than the others.
其他东西都不算数
There's nothing else that counts.
你要拿出最佳水平
You push to be the best you can, you know.
我从小时候起就有这梦想 每天为之努力
I've dreamed of this as a kid, pushing every day,
每天醒来都带着同样的目标
waking up with the same target, the same goal.
我不会让任何东西阻挡我的表现
I'm not gonna let anything in between me and the performance.
我只会更加努力 我觉得这通常都会得到回报
I'm just gonna work harder, and I think that always pays off.
(墨西哥墨西哥城)
(第19场 墨西哥大奖赛 罗德里格斯兄弟赛道)
我们来到了墨西哥城 墨西哥大奖赛即将开始
We're here in Mexico City for the start of the Mexican Grand Prix.
-你能听到观众的欢呼吗? -目前...
Can you hear the crowd cheering? - The moment...
这对本土的最爱车手佩雷斯来说 是一场重大的比赛
It's a huge race for home favorite Sergio Perez.
此外印度力量车队也有大新闻
And there's some big news for his team, Racing Point Force India.
经过数月的猜测之后
After months of speculation,
他们宣布了他们下赛季的车手阵容
they've announced their driver lineup for next season.
在2019年 兰斯·斯特罗尔 和塞尔希奥·佩雷斯
In 2019, we'll have Lance Stroll and Sergio Perez
将会担任我们的车手
as our two racecar drivers.
明年我的情况依然不明朗
Next year, my situation is still, you know, quite blurry.
我真不知道我会做什么
I don't really know what, uh-- what I will be doing.
我真不明白 怎么就从一个梦寐以求的情况
I don't really understand how that has gone from being a dream situation
变成了现在这样
to that situation now.
我们看到了塞尔希奥的才华 是的
We saw talent in Sergio,
他还带着卡洛斯·斯利姆的支持 所以对我们来说
and, yes, he came with the backing of Carlos Slim, so for us,
这是额外的好处 因为资金和表现 是高度相关的
it was an added benefit because funding does correlate highly to performance
我们需要所有能获得的资金
and we need all the funding we can get.
但首要的是 留下他是因为他有才华
But first and foremost, he's there because of his talent.
我不明白的是 有这么多东西可以 凌驾于表现
What I don't understand is that all the things can be above performance,
凌驾于积极性 凌驾于努力
above motivation, above work.
齐科从酒店搭直升机去赛道
Checo has a helicopter from the hotel to the track.
但是 我还没有到那水平
But, yeah, I'm not at this level yet.
他在巨型的广♥告♥牌上 看到了吗?
But, yeah, he's there on the massive sign. Do you see?
到处都是他
He's everywhere.
他看着很开心
He looks happy.
(在墨西哥 我们知道如何首先到达终点)
齐科
Checo!
我在这里全心全意 尽我所能
I'm giving it all my heart to be here and I'm giving it all I can,
但不幸的是 还有其他东西在起作用
but unfortunately, there's other things that comes in play
这就是我不能理解的
and that's what I don't really understand
这也是到目前让我觉得失望的地方
and that's what disappoints me a bit so far.
你期待和兰斯合作吗?
Are you looking forward to driving with Lance?
这项运动就是缺少机遇
It's just the lack of opportunities that this sport offers, you know?
总共就只有20个席位
We only have twenty seats.
事情就是这样
It just happens, you know?
有一天 也会轮到我
One day, it's gonna be me...
(周日 正赛)
听听观众的欢呼吧
Just listen to the crowd.
今天是墨西哥大奖赛的正赛
It's race day here at the Mexican Grand Prix.
祈祷吧
Fingers crossed.
我确定整个墨西哥都在为佩雷斯祈祷
And I'm sure the whole of Mexico are keeping their fingers crossed for Sergio Perez,
他也希望能趁此机会在今天的比赛中
who fancies his chances for a really strong points finish
拿到大把积分
in today's race.
我觉得世界上没有多少车手 体验过来自自己国家的
I think very few drivers in the world get to experience that amount of
这么大量的支持
support from their countries.
这也是又一项压力
It is another pressure.
你得要试图做到完美 你得要非常努力
You try to be perfect and you really work hard
你得要专注于自己做的事情
and you really try to focus on your thing.
佩雷斯和他的队友 奥康的关系已经彻底完蛋了
No love lost between Sergio Perez and his teammate, Esteban Ocon.
奥康想在离开印度力量之前 肯定想证明自己的水平
I'm sure Ocon will want to prove what he's made of before he leaves Force India.
在墨西哥击败齐科 也是你的目标之一吗?
To beat Checo in Mexico, it's one of your goals here?
我的目标是尽我所能 所以 是的 没错
Well, my goal is to do the best I can. So, um, yeah, it is.
奥康本赛季只剩几场比赛
Esteban Ocon has only got a few races left this season
来拿出成绩 说服其他车队
to deliver the results that convinces another team
让他在2019年加入
to put him in for 2019.
所以目前 他是在 为自己的职业生涯比赛
So right now, he's driving for his career.
有传言说埃斯特班或许有机会
Rumors certainly starting to circulate that Esteban may be within a shot,
去争取威廉姆斯的最后一个席位
a chance of that final seat at Williams.
发车顺序如下
And this is the way it looks
里卡多在杆位 维斯塔潘第二
Ricciardo on pole, Verstappen in second,
汉密尔顿第三
Lewis Hamilton starts third.
汉密尔顿即将拿到车手世界冠军
And Hamilton driving for the driver's championship.
只要他的名次不掉出前7 就能第5次获得世界冠军
If he finishes seventh or higher, he'll become a five-times world champion.
奥康从第11位发车
Esteban Ocon starts eleventh.
奥康在排位赛中击败了佩雷斯 后者从第13位发车
Ocon out-qualifying Sergio Perez, who starts thirteenth.
佩雷斯 本土英雄
Sergio Perez, the local hero.
这个人似乎背负着大量期待
There's a man who looks like he's carrying a lot of anticipation,
希望还有压力
hope, and stress.
(印度力量车队奥康 车载镜头)
冲刺到了1号♥弯
It's the dash down to turn one then.
谁会领先?
Who's gonna come out on top?
目前所有车辆都通过了
So far, all getting away freely.
奥康和霍肯伯格贴身近战
Esteban Ocon and Hülkenberg going wheel-to-wheel.
有损伤
And there's damage.
我的前定风翼受损
I have damaged front wing.
进站 埃斯特班 进站
You will be pitting, Esteban. You will be pitting.
你的前定风翼掉了一半
You have half the front wing missing.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表