剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
That's how quick things can change in Formula One.
痛
Ouch.
回到阿隆索
Back with Fernando Alonso.
费尔南多 你干得非常好 情况非常好
Fernando, you're doing an amazing job. This pace is really good.
好的
Okay.
好了 伙计们 我们还有多少圈完赛?
Okay, guys, how many laps to the end are we now?
还剩7圈
Seven laps remaining now.
你和前车的距离每圈缩短0.4秒
You're gaining four-tenths per lap to the cars ahead.
-保持注意力 -明白
Keep focus. - Copy.
-博塔斯爆胎了 -爆胎了 他碾到了一些碎片
There's a puncture for Valtteri Bottas! - It's a flat! He ran across some debris.
啊 轮胎故障
Ah, tire failure!
在那个时刻 我还记得 我考虑了一下争取登上领奖台
At that point, I remember thinking about giving it a shot at that podium place.
加油 卡洛斯
Let's go, Carlos.
加油啊 加油
Let's go, let's go.
还剩2圈了
We have two laps remaining now.
收到
Copy.
塞恩斯从尾流中冲了出来
Sainz has pulled out from behind the slipstream.
干得漂亮 他现在是第5位了
Nice move, there. And he's now up into fifth place.
干得好 卡洛斯 我们需要专注于 最后一圈 最后一圈了
Nice job, Carlos. We need to focus on the last lap. The last lap.
明白
Copy.
汉密尔顿夺得冠军
Hamilton takes the checkered flag
塞恩斯夺得第5
and Carlos Sainz comes home to finish in fifth.
这意味着阿隆索在本场比赛的 西班牙车手中排名第2
That means Fernando Alonso finishes as the second Spaniard in this race.
-干得好 第5位 干得好 -干得好 伙计们
Nice job, mate. P-5, well done. - Good job, guys.
由于之前出了事故 阿隆索能够完赛就已经很惊人了
Following his earlier incident, it's amazing Alonso finished at all.
只有他这种等级的车手 才能驾驶着这种车完成比赛
Only a driver of his caliber could've gotten that car to the end.
你会为你的车队骄傲 当然还有你的能力
Well, you feel proud of your team, of your, um, abilities also,
驾驶那辆车 为你的承诺精神骄傲
driving that car, of your commitment.
你获得了第7 你感觉非常非常骄傲
You ended up with a P-7 and you feel, very, very proud of that drive.
对我来说 这是本赛季到目前为止 最棒的比赛
It was, by far, the best race of the season for me, personally.
虽然开场不利 但我们还是会奋战到结束
Despite the start, we will fight until the checkered flag.
-接下来就该登上领奖台了 -是的
You did great. Podium next. - Yeah.
第5名是雷诺回归F1之后 获得的最好成绩
Finishing fifth was the best team result since we returned to Formula One.
但在冠军争夺战中 我们依然落后于迈凯伦
But we are still behind McLaren in terms of the championship.
-谢谢你 -开得不错
Well done, mate. Nice drive. - Thank you.
这是那种你可以开心回家的周末
It was one of those weekends that you go back home really happy
因为你对团队的大成就有所贡献
because you've contributed to a very big team result.
是的 非常好 红牛撞得到处都是
Yeah, really good. The Red Bulls were all over the place.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们在赛道外肯定很享受吧
You guys must have been enjoying it from the outside.
是的 没错 是啊
Yeah, we did. Yeah, yeah.
勒克莱尔吃够了我的尾流
LeClerc got a very good slipstream from me.
但我很轻松就报复回去了
But then I got him back easily.
我说:"这家伙不会击败我的 绝不可能"
I said, "This guy is not beating me. No fucking way."
我对他发了狂...
I went-- I went bananas to him like...
阿塞拜疆汽联 干得好 先生们
Azerbaijan Automobile Federation. Well done, gentlemen.
(西班牙马德里)
不 好的
No, no, no. Come on!
不
No, no.
每次我回西班牙都会试图回家吃饭
Every time I'm in Spain, I try to organize a dinner at home.
他们太慢了
How badly they're playing!
你可以远离一下赛车
You get to disconnect a bit from the races
可以开心一下
and you really get to have fun.
这是犯规
That's a foul!
别放过他 当然 我喜欢
Don't let him go. Of course. I love it.
卡洛斯是我的堂弟 所以我们很亲密
Carlos, he's my younger cousin, so we are very close.
基本上从他出生起我们就很亲密
We've been very close since he was born, basically.
-嘿 走开 哥们 -难以置信
Hey! Fuck off, man! - I can't believe it.
不是吧 传得太差了 马塞洛
No shit. What a shitty pass, Marcelo.
他父亲是我舅舅
His father is my uncle.
(老卡洛斯·塞恩斯 两次世界拉力锦标赛冠军)
就算你没有听说过赛车运动届的 传奇卡洛斯·塞恩斯
Even if you haven't heard about Carlos Sainz, the motorsport legend,
当你见到他时 你也能看出他是个强悍的家伙
when you meet him, you can tell he's a powerful guy.
-该死 不是吧 -够了吧
Damn it! Come on man! - Come on please!
快看 不是吧 该死
Look! Cheat, cheat! Damn!
如果你了解一点体育
And obviously, if you know something about sports,
你显然就会知道卡洛斯的父亲 是赛车运动的一位偶像
Carlos's father is an icon of motor sport.
对小卡洛斯来说 成长在他爸身边 有好处也有坏处
For Carlos Junior, growing up with his dad has had positives and negatives.
他能免费获得传奇人物的指点 但与此同时
You've got free advice from a legend. At the same time,
我也觉得这对他有点艰难 因为无论卡洛斯去哪里赛车
I think it was a little bit tough because everywhere that Carlos went racing,
都会有人指认他说:"看 那是卡洛斯·塞恩斯的儿子
he was, like, pointed out that, "Look, that's the son of Carlos Sainz.
我想打败这家伙" 有这种形式的嫉妒
I wanna beat that guy." That kind of jealousy,
他必须要证明很多人是错的
he has had to prove a lot of people wrong.
如果我可以隐身 我很愿意隐身起来
If I could be invisible, I would love to be invisible.
-你好吗? -很好
How's it going? - Good.
这是他的生活 他的运动 他的时代
This is his life, his sport, his time.
我在镜头前已经待得太久了 所以我很愿意不打扰他
I have been enough time in the camera, so I'm quite happy to leave him alone.
我知道我爸非常有名
Obviously, I know that my dad is a very famous name.
做为他儿子 我当然非常骄傲 但做为我自己
I'm incredibly proud to be his son, but me, personally,
我想自己在F1世界闯出名声 打造我自己的生涯
I want to create my own name, my own career in Formula One.
卡洛斯还在成长 他还在慢慢成熟
Carlos is still growing, he's still maturing, somehow,
我记得我22岁 23岁时的样子
and I remember how I was with 22, 23.
他很聪明 有些时候
He's quite smart... sometimes.
看啊
Look at this!
这不是狗 这就是一坨大便啊
This is not a dog. This is... a piece of shit!
(西班牙巴塞罗那)
(第5场 西班牙大奖赛 加泰罗尼亚赛道)
卡洛斯
Carlos!
(勇士并不是常胜将军)
(而是永远在奋战的人 阿隆索武士)
有请F1世界冠军 请大家欢迎阿隆索
Everyone, the F1 world champion. Give a big hand to Fernando Alonso!
费尔南多·阿隆索
Fernando Alonso!
嗨 大家好 实际上
Hi, everyone. Well, the truth is...
在西班牙比赛让我很激动
It is emotional racing in Spain for me.
每年在我的主场只有一场大奖赛
You know, it is once a year that you have the home Grand Prix.
请不要挤
Please do not push.
请不要挤 为了安全 请不要挤
For safety reasons, please do not push, por favor.
在赛道外 为了让观众开心 你投入的工作量
You know, the amount of work you put off track to make people happy,
签尽可能多的名
to sign as many autographs as possible,
抽时间和孩子们相处 合影
to take time for the kids, to take pictures,
出席活动
to give presents, you know,
任何让观众开心的事情 你在那个周末都会做
whatever you can do to make people happy, you try to do it that weekend.
费尔南多
Fernando!
他们想让我们开着这个跑一圈 但我们坐不进去 太小了
They want us to do a lap in these ones, but we cannot fit in the seats. Too small.
是的 是有点 我好多年没开过卡丁车了
Yeah, it is a bit. I've not been go-karting in fucking years.
-是吗? -我太老了
Yeah? - I'm too old.
依然很有趣
Still fun. Still good fun.
是的 我很久没开过了
Yeah, I haven't done it for so long.
卡丁车对我来说 可能是我赛车生涯中最棒的部分了
Karting has been, for me, probably the best part of my racing career.
我曾经开了15年的卡丁车
I've been in go-karts for more than 15 years
我最好的回忆可能就来自于这段时光
and probably the best memories are coming from that part of my life.
是的 没有?
Yeah. None?
坚持住 很难的
To hold on, it's hard. So hard.
你必须要慢慢来
You ahve to go little by little.
我们不能超车?
We can't overtake?
不能 今天只是展示
You can't, no. It's just an exhibition today.
但你可以超车
But you overtake.
今天只是展示
Today is just an exhibition.
今天我们是来看你们 慢慢开
Today we came here to see you taking it easy.
当你开始赛车 第一次坐进卡丁车时
When you start racing and you jump in a go-kart for the first time...
就获得了某种自♥由♥
um, there is some kind of, uh, freedom.
小时候 通常你都得跟随你的父母 你的朋友
As a kid, you normally follow your parents and your friends
在学校跟随老师 通常一切都有一些规则
and your teacher at the school. Everything is always behind, uh, some rules.
而你第一次开卡丁车时 在赛道上
The first time you are behind the wheel, you are yourself
就只有你自己了
and you are alone on the race track.
那种感觉 我觉得 加上速度和肾上腺素
That feeling, I think, together with the speed and with the Commentatorenaline,
很难不爱上
is something that is difficult not to fall in love.
(费尔南多·阿隆索)
我爸几乎每场比赛都来看
My dad comes nearly to every race,
每年21场比赛中会来16或者17场
maybe 16, 17 races a year out of 21.
我妹妹和我妈告诉我 如果大奖赛周末他不来
My sisters and my mom told me that he gets a bit too nervous
他就会变得有点太紧张
if he doesn't come to a Grand Prix weekend.
来吧
Come on!
我觉得格罗斯让第一个弯都过不去
I reckon Grosjean's not coming around turn one.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表