剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
魅力
glamour.
在一个很小的地方 塞满了各种酷炫的东西
It's just a lot of cool shit in a small space.
摩纳哥就是摩纳哥 赛历上最古老的比赛
Monaco is Monaco. It's the oldest race on the calendar.
久负盛名
It's the prestigious one.
充满遗产 充满历史
So much heritage. So much history.
绝对是难以置信的场面
It's an absolutely incredible sight.
赛车以惊人的速度在赛道上咆哮
The cars roaring round the circuit at fantastic speed.
赛道在全部76场大奖赛中几乎没变
The track is the same that it has been for pretty much all 76 Grand Prix.
所有伟大的车手 都在摩纳哥比赛过 获胜过
All the greats have raced and won in Monaco.
范吉奥
Fangio,
格雷厄姆·希尔
Graham Hill,
艾尔顿·塞纳
Ayrton Senna.
比赛带着压力和声望 如果你获胜
The pressure and the prestige that goes with that race, if you come out on top,
赢得了比赛 这比其他冠军都更重要
winning that Grand Prix, it's bigger than anything else.
在红牛看来
From a Red Bull perspective,
他们从赛季初就以此为目标
they'll have targeted this from the very start the season.
他们的赛车很适合摩纳哥大奖赛赛道
Their car will be suited to the Monaco Grand Prix circuit,
但丹尼尔会想要在比赛中脱颖而出
but Daniel will want to stand out,
因为他们为了车队的未来 似乎在维斯塔潘身上下了很多赌注
because they've seemed to be putting more and more weight behind Max Verstappen for its future.
马克斯似乎被某种魔力粉末包围
Well, Max has got that sort of magic dust around him.
他就是下一代的明星
He's the next generation coming through.
我喜欢那条
I like that one.
-太夸张了 -是的 你觉得那条船值多少钱?
That is ridiculous. - Yeah. How much do you think that boat costs?
一百八十万
One point eight.
一百八十万
One point eight?
-我在伊维萨岛坐过那条船 -是吗?
'Cause I've been on that one in, uh, Ibiza. - Oh, yeah?
老实说 你在那船上会迷路的
Honestly, you lose yourself on the boat like compared to like...
你得给其他人打电♥话♥ 你在船上什么地方?
You have to call other people like, "Where are you on the boat?"
就像是一艘游轮
Well, it's like a cruise ship.
我叫马克斯·维斯塔潘
My name is Max Verstappen,
我是红牛车队的F1车手
driving for Aston Martin Red Bull Racing in Formula One,
我也是最年轻的F1冠军
and I'm also the youngest Formula One winner.
我就住在摩纳哥 对我来说
So, I live in Monaco. For me, it's just...
这里就像是我的家 只是更热闹点
like I'm at home really. Just a bit busier.
我们习惯在比赛期间住酒店 住一个周末 所以...
We are used to, like, a hotel during a race weekend, so...
-你得自己洗衣服吗? -不 幸好我妈在这里
You have to do your own clothes washing? - No. Luckily, my mom is here, so...
(2017年 红牛和维斯塔潘 签了一份丰厚的合同)
(据说超过了里卡多目前的价码)
这对丹尼尔这样的车手意味着什么
What would it mean for a driver in Daniel's position
得知这孩子做为少壮派加入 价码却比他高?
to know that this kid who's come in as the young buck is promised more than he's on?
他会很受伤
That's gonna hurt.
看吧 他们在马克斯身上投资了很多
I mean, look, they've invested a lot in Max.
红牛很爱制♥造♥头条 打破纪录
One thing that Red Bull love to do is create headlines, break records.
如果他能成为最年轻的世界冠军
If he could be the youngest ever world champion,
这对他们来说是梦寐以求的场景
that's-- that's a dream scenario for them.
队内肯定会造成紧张情绪
There's clearly gonna be tension within the team.
他们都在争夺头号♥车手的位置
They're both fighting, in a sense, for number one status.
维斯塔潘有合同在手 丹尼尔在寻找新合同
Verstappen has the contract in place. Daniel's looking for a new one...
这就会影响到丹尼尔的想法
and that will be playing on Daniel's mind.
马克斯显然会是F1未来10年的大人物
Max is clearly one of the big names of Formula One for the next ten years,
但丹尼尔对红牛也非常重要
but Daniel is still hugely important to Red Bull.
我想要你知道 这里没有头号♥车手
I just want you to know that there are no number one drivers here.
看到他开着我们的车获得世界冠军
You know, nothing would give us greater pleasure than to see him...
将会是让我们最开心的事情
achieve the world championship in one of our cars.
不管他说什么 我都不相信关系是这样的
Whatever he says, I don't believe that's the relationship,
我认为马克斯 是他们为未来选择的明星
and I think Max is their chosen star for the future.
我希望他能感觉到自己获得了...
And I hope he feels he's got...
(乔·里卡多 丹尼尔·里卡多的父亲)
车队的大力支持
you know, he's got a huge amount of support in the team.
队里有最年轻的世界冠军什么的 也没有什么压力
You know, there's no pressure to have the youngest world champion or anything like that.
如果他们想留住我 那他们就应该 拿出些甜头放在我面前吸引我
If they really want me, they need to put something awesome in front of me and snap me up.
-超棒 -谢谢 周五再见
Super. - Thank you. See you on Friday.
非常感谢 再见
Thanks very much. See you later.
-非常感谢 周五再见 -不客气
Thank you so much. See you on Friday. - You are welcome.
我觉得摩纳哥对我们来说 将会是一场艰难的比赛
I think Monaco's going to be a very tough race for us.
我希望我们的小赛车
I hope that our little cars
能够坚持到完成比赛
get through it in one piece...
拿到积分
and we get some points.
如果我们还不开始拿分 差距就会拉大
If we don't start scoring points, that gap's just going to widen
我们会失去竞争力
to a point where we're not in the mix anymore.
我们就会落到第10名
We'll finish tenth.
任何运动中都没人想做最后一名
No one wants to come last in any sport,
特别是在一级方程式中
but particularly so in Formula One.
这都和钱有关 报酬的比例是不同的
And it's all to do with money. There's a sliding scale of payments,
最后一名也就意味着只有最少的报酬
and being bottom means they get the smallest slice of pie.
对于法拉利 梅赛德斯 他们都砸进去了超过三四亿美元
The Ferraris, Mercedes, they're all spending, you know... north of three, four hundred million dollars.
而我们威廉姆斯的预算则还不到
But our budget at Williams is somewhat smaller than that
一年1.25亿英镑
at about 125 sterling a year.
要赢得F1比赛 你需要... 你需要钱
To win in Formula One, you need... you need money.
(两年间 加拿大亿万富翁 劳伦斯·斯特罗尔向车队投入重金)
(他的儿子兰斯现在是威廉姆斯的 两位车手之一)
这项运动需要金融援助 而金融援助则需要有来源
This sport requires financial help, and that financial help has to come from somewhere.
我是兰斯·斯特罗尔 19岁 这是我在威廉姆斯的第二个赛季
I'm Lance Stroll. I'm 19 years old, and this is my second season with Williams Martini Racing.
是的 我觉得这不是秘密 劳伦斯 投资就是基于他儿子有一席之地
Yeah, I think it's no great secret that Lawrence has made an investment based on his son having a seat.
我觉得不能低估这会带来的冲击
And I don't think it can be underestimated the impact that that can have.
等等 好的 好了
Wait. Oh, yeah. All right.
我也必须相信 他是真心考虑了车队利益的
But I also have to believe that he has the best interests of the team at heart.
我知道我是含着银匙出生的 但我也见过带资车手交不出成绩
I know I'm born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but I've seen paid drivers in the past not deliver.
(阿塞拜疆大奖赛 2017年)
但当我回顾我的第一个赛季时 我证明了很多人是错的
But when I look at my rookie season, I've proved a lot of people wrong.
站上领奖台 前排发车
Finishing on a podium, starting on a front row.
我觉得这是一大成就
Those are all big achievements, if you ask me.
我努力做到最好
I strive to be the best I can be.
这全都是一样的 对吧? 没有重新铺过路面
This is all the same, right? This hasn't been resurfaced.
应该是 从7号♥弯一直到15号♥弯
Well, supposedly, it's from seven all the way around to 15.
是的 这一个...
Yeah, this one...
-曾经难住了不少人 -是的
has caught out a couple of people. - Yeah.
劳伦斯是生意人 如果没有效果 你也不会继续砸钱进去
Lawrence is a businessman, and you don't keep throwing your money at something that's not working for you.
所以 只要车队还能提供让他儿子 展示自己的基础
So, for as long as the team provides the basis for his boy to be able to show what he can do,
那么他就还会参与其中 但只要这行不通了
then you can see him still being a part of it. But the second that doesn't happen,
你肯定会看到他把钱投到其他地方
you can be sure he's going to take his money somewhere else.
今年在威廉姆斯 不论是赛道上 还是赛道下
This year with Williams, on and off the track,
经历让人灰心丧气 我不打算说谎
has been a frustrating experience. I'm not gonna lie.
是的 希望以后会更好吧
Yeah, there's, uh... hopefully better times ahead.
(周六 练习赛)
这是车队在下午排位赛之前 设置好赛车的最后机会
It's the team's last chance to get their cars set up right ahead of qualifying this afternoon.
我们的配置不错 车手状态也好
You know, we've got a good package here. The drivers are in great shape.
他们都很享受这赛道
You know, they both enjoy this track.
赛车看起来超级...
The car looks super...
丹尼尔 为再次夺冠 而努力的感觉如何?
Daniel, how does it feel... to work yourselves back into this championship?
-还有些事要处理 -你来这里是为了夺冠吗?
Still some unfinished business. - And you've come here to win?
要带来改变 你就得多冒点风险
To make the difference, you have to risk it a bit more.
红牛车队最受期待
Red Bull are the favorites.
-你觉得是这样吗? -我只是很期待开赛
The favorites, do you feel as such? - I'm just looking forward to get started.
我们的赛车很适合摩纳哥
Our car works well in Monaco,
因为这里的直道最少 所以马力并不代表一切
because Monaco has the least straights of the year, which means horsepower isn't everything,
所以我们能用出色的底盘做补偿 给车手贴近护栏的信心
so therefore, we're able to compensate with a great chassis and give the drivers confidence they can run up close to the barriers.
他们能用这些赛车做出好的圈速
They can extract that lap time from the cars.
如果你现在是红牛 你会很想看到
If you're Red Bull right now, you really want to see
维斯塔潘赢得比赛 因为你已经在他身上投资
Max Verstappen win this race, because you've invested in him.
把车队的未来寄托在了他身上
You've put your faith in him for the future,
但这里太难超车
but it's so hard to overtake.
你得在排位赛中争取好成绩 这就意味着冲向极限
You've got to do it in qualifying, and that means pushing to the absolute limit,
这就是为什么这里的周六很壮观
and that's why Saturday is spectacular here.
我一直很喜欢摩纳哥
I've always come into Monaco fired up.
这是赛历上最困难的赛道
It's the most difficult circuit on the calendar.
也是容错率最低的赛道
It's the circuit with the most smallest margin for error.
我觉得在摩纳哥获胜很有可能
I think a race win is definitely possible here in Monaco.
我觉得我最近开得更好 我的排位赛 成绩很好 即便是和丹尼尔比
I think, driving a lot better. I've been in qualifying really strong compared to Daniel as well.
我感觉很好
I'm feeling good.
终于有机会看看红牛 是否真的进入了战斗状态
Finally a chance to see if Red Bull really are in fighting form as
维斯塔潘开始了练习
Max Verstappen heads out for practice.
维斯塔潘开上了赛道
Max Verstappen makes his way onto the track.
这应该就能看出他在下午的 排位赛中能有怎么样的表现了
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表