剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
但是时候放下了
But it's the right time to to move on.
致两次世界冠军 费尔南多·阿隆索
To the two-times world champion, Fernando Alonso!
我们知道这一天会到来 费尔南多不可能一直为我们驾驶
We knew the day would come that Fernando wouldn't always be in our race car.
生活得继续啊
You know, life goes on.
和他一起工作很愉快
You know, it's been a pleasure working alongside him.
(萨克·布朗 迈凯伦CEO)
我们关上了2018年这一章 很期待2019年的新篇章
We've closed the chapter on '18, and now super excited for '19.
我一看到迈凯伦的机会出现
As soon as I saw the McLaren opportunity opening up,
(卡洛斯·塞恩斯 雷诺车手)
就毫不犹豫转投过去
I also had no doubt and I went for McLaren.
我感觉非常积极 最后一场比赛之后也很开心
I feel so motivated and so happy after this last race
展示出了我的能力
showing what I was capable of doing
我明天早上就要去迈凯伦
that I go into McLaren tomorrow morning
已经开始工作 我在为测试做准备
already into the box and I'm preparing the test,
我在为下赛季做准备
I'm preparing next season.
或许先休息几天?
Maybe take a couple of days off, though, yeah?
我不需要 我已经准备好了
I don't need to. I'm-- I'm ready.
我认识卡洛斯有段时间了 他非常快
I've known Carlos for some time. He's very fast.
有点杀手的感觉
A bit of a killer behind the wheel.
商业上来说 赞助商喜欢他
Commercially, the sponsors like him.
他是个帅气的F1车手
He's a handsome Formula One driver.
没有才能 你是驾驶不了这些车的
Without talent, you cannot drive these cars.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
塞恩斯从尾流中冲出
Sainz has pulled out from behind the slipstream.
干得漂亮 塞恩斯 第5名
Nice move there! Carlos Sainz, fifth place.
我很荣幸也很幸运
I feel privileged and lucky
能成为这二十人之一 他们都知道我很有才华
to be one of those 20 that knows that I'm quite talented.
迈凯伦2019年的车手阵容是全新的
It's a totally new driver lineup for McLaren in 2019.
我是兰多·诺里斯
I'm Lando Norris...
(兰多·诺里斯 迈凯伦车手)
我是史上最年轻的英国F1车手
and I'm the youngest ever Formula One British racing driver.
被宣布成为2019年迈凯伦的车手 是梦想成真
To be announced as the 2019 McLaren race driver, it's a dream come true.
-首先祝贺你 -谢谢
Congratulations, first and foremost. - Thank you.
-你最先把消息告诉了谁? -我妈
Who is the first person you told? - Um, my mom.
-准备好面对挑战了? -肯定的
Think you're ready for this challenge? - Certainly.
-嗨 很高兴见到你 祝贺你 -你好吗? 谢谢
Hi, nice to meet you. Congratulations. - How are you? Thank you.
你已经18岁了 你拿到驾照了吗?
Well, you're obviously 18 years old. Have you passed your test?
拿到了 而且已经被扣了几分了
I have... And I've got a few points on my license.
-因为什么? -超速
What for? - Speeding.
他们永远不会让你忘记的
They're never going to let you forget that... ever.
我从很小的时候就一直想加入迈凯伦
I've always wanted to be a part of McLaren since I was very young.
每年我基本上都会 进入下一等级的比赛
Every year, I've basically taken a step up into the next category.
从四级方程式到现在的一级方程式
From Formula Four all the way to Formula One now.
我觉得兰多会是出色的人才
I think Lando will be awesome talent.
按统计数据来说 是最好的青年车手之一
uh, statistically, one of the best junior drivers ever.
这里不准喝咖啡
Coffee's not allowed in here.
他有成为未来世界冠军的潜力
He certainly has the CV that would suggest he's a future world champion.
我觉得明年做卡洛斯的搭档
I think I'm being partnered with Carlos for next year.
会非常兴奋
It's very exciting.
他们俩会成为非常棒的组合
The two of them is gonna be a great pairing.
赛场上最年轻的组合 迈凯伦有史以来最年轻的组合
The youngest pairing on the grid, youngest pairing McLaren's ever had.
兰多 你是加入迈凯伦的最新一位 年轻车手
Lando, you're the latest young driver to come into McLaren.
之前还有佩雷斯和马格努森
We've seen Sergio Perez. We saw Kevin Magnussen,
还有范多恩
We saw Stoffel Vandoorne.
-他们都不到两年就离开了 -是的
They've all gone within two years. - Yeah.
你会担心这样的事情再次发生吗?
Are there any concerns about following that kind of pattern?
不会 因为我更优秀
Nope, because I'm better.
我们是冒了些风险 但我们觉得这是正确的决定
We're taking some risk there, but we think it's the right decision.
在一方面 这是冒险
In one sense, it's a risk.
在另一方面 如果成功 人们就会觉得他是天才
In another, if it pays off, he'll look like a genius.
-干得好 -谢谢
Good job. - Thank you.
-很好的赛季 干得好 -非常感谢
It's a good season. Good job. - Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, chaps.
如果有人在一年前的阿布扎比告诉我 "明年你会拿第5"
If someone would've told me a year ago, in Abu Dhabi, "Next year, you're fifth,"
(京特·施泰納 哈斯车队经理)
我会相信吗? 当然
would I have signed on for it? Sure.
好了 我只想说
All right, I just want to say
你们都可以为自己的成绩而骄傲
you all can be proud of what you achieved, guys, you know.
我觉得我们不该忘记 这才是我们的第三个赛季
I think we never have to forget, we are only in our third season,
能有这成绩是很不错的了
and to achieve this is pretty good.
我不知道有多少年轻车队有这成绩
I don't know how many times this was done as such a young team.
我们没能挑战成功的是 我们没拿到第4
The challenge we didn't get to is we didn't finish fourth, guys.
有些比赛我们本可以做得更好
We had races where we could have done more.
-我觉得没有上紧 -故障 伙计们
I don't think that's tight. - Failure, guys.
我们的一位车手在赛季之初 遭遇了一些疯狂的瞬间
One of our drivers in the first part of the season had a few crazy moments.
如果我们不犯错误 我们就学不到教训
If we don't make mistakes, we don't learn.
我们有很多起起伏伏
We had so much ups and downs.
我们能经历过来 真是太棒了
It's quite amazing, you know, how we got through this.
别因为没有拿到第4就感觉悲观
Do not be downbeat about this, because we didn't achieve fourth.
你们可以骄傲 我们可以变得更强
You can be proud. We can just get stronger, you know.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much, guys. Thank you. Thank you.
下赛季的目标是继续保持
The goals for next season will be to just continue on this
争取进步
and better it, obviously.
我们想争夺第4
We want to fight for fourth.
京特决定维持车手阵容
Guenther's made the decision to stick with the driving line up
2019年继续留用格罗斯让 和马格努森
of Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen in 2019.
-干得好 -谢谢你
Good job. - Thank you.
多谢你这个赛季的表现
Thanks for the season. Thank you.
我今年表现比较一致
This year has been pretty consistent from my side,
(凯文·马格努森 哈斯车手)
在很多赛道上 很多比赛中
and I've scored points at many different tracks
拿到了积分 所以我很满意
and at many races, so I'm pretty satisfied.
能从艰难起步恢复过来
Being able to come back from a difficult start,
耗费了很多能量
it takes a lot of energy.
但也非常骄傲
It's a lot of pride as well.
大家都觉得你完蛋了
People were thinking, you know, you were done.
现在我想保持良好表现 不再陷入低潮
Now I want to keep that good form and not get into that deep again.
(罗曼·格罗斯让 哈斯车手)
格罗斯让看起来好像 已经理清了这些问题
Grosjean looks like he's sorted out those problems,
但要是他没有 下赛季就会让哈斯很受伤
but if he hasn't, then that's gonna really hurt Haas next season.
是啊 你最糟糕了
Yeah. You-- You stink. You stink.
如果是这样 就会回顾是谁决定
Then you've got to look at who made the decision
保持阵容不变的
to stick with the lineup.
距离墨尔本的 第一次练习赛只有110天了
There's only 110 days to go until first practice in Melbourne.
这是一种错觉 在阿布扎比之后
There's this false perception that after Abu Dhabi,
"噢 你们可以休假了 好好享受 下赛季见"
oh, you go on holiday, you know, that, "Enjoy your time off. See you next season,"
然后我们就都出现在墨尔本
and that we all turn up in Melbourne.
但实际上 工厂已经开始加班加点
But actually, the factory is working massively long hours,
圣诞节只会碍事
Christmas is an inconvenience.
那里就是新的赛车 2019年的赛车 开始诞生的地方
That's where the new car, the 2019 car, is starting to come to life.
一级方程式会上瘾 会吸引你进去
Formula One is addictive and it draws you in.
个性 竞争 戏剧性 舞台
The characters, the competition, the drama, the theater,
这些壮美机械的性能
the performance of these spectacular machines,
2019将会是真正的经典
and 2019 looks set to be a real classic.
(下赛季F1的车手阵容 将会是1950年以来最年轻的)
-如果你可以坐下 -酷
If you could just take a seat... - Um... cool.
-拍摄是很紧密的 -好的
Shots are quite tight, so... - Okay.
再见 好的
See you, mate. Yeah. You're all right.
(规则改变意味着赛车将会是 有史以来最快的)
-确保所有的品牌都... -我就在这里 和我说
Make sure all the brands are... - I'll be here. Talk to me.
好
Yep.
我们先把采访做了 再看还有多少时间
Let's do the interview and then see what time we got.
你们明年还继续吗? 决定了吗?
Are you continuing next year or not? Have you decided?
-就这样? -是的 很好
Like that? - Yeah. Yeah, that's good.
-完美 -是的
That's perfect. - Yeah.
我的记性是全世界最糟糕的
You know I have the worst memory in the world.
-我感觉像斯♥诺♥登 -所以 我要看着你?
I feel like Snowden. - So I'm looking at you?
在拍了 -好的
We're filming. - Okay.
-我们开始拍了 -酷
We are in this episode. - Cool.
(一半的车手年龄在25岁或以下)
-你可以说出你的名字吗? -怎么说?
Do you mind just saying your name? - Like...
"我叫夏尔·勒克莱尔" 我是...
"My name's Charles Leclerc and I drive for..."
好的 看着镜头还是看着你?
Okay. Looking at the camera or looking at you?
-看着我 -好的 我叫夏尔·勒克莱尔
No, look at me. - Okay. My name is Charles Leclerc.
-我是皮埃尔·加斯利 -我是乔治·拉塞尔
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表