剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
一级方程式被称作"食人鱼俱乐部"
Formula One has been called the "Piranha Club"
因为其中包含的伏击和撕咬
because of the amount of sniping and biting.
比和鲨鱼同游要糟糕得多
It's much worse than swimming with sharks.
这项运动中涉及了大量的金钱
There's so much money involved in the sport.
竞争不仅限于你看得到的大奖赛赛道
It is not just about what you see at a Grand Prix track.
同时也在幕后进行
It's what goes on behind the scenes.
绝对残酷
Absolutely cutthroat.
如果你想在赛道上强大 那你在赛道外也得强大
If you want to be strong on the track, you also need to be strong off track.
赛车的成功归结为保持顽强
Success in racing comes down to just being stubborn.
你的很多竞争对手会比你先崩溃
A lot of your competitors will fall apart before you will.
政♥治♥也是这项运动的一大部分 有时会变得很肮脏
Politics are a big part of the sport. It can get pretty nasty.
有很多姿态 定位 完全偏执
There's a lot of posturing, positioning, total paranoia.
你会一直想要使你的竞争对手动摇
You always want to destabilize your competitors.
如果你顶不住冲击 那就退位让贤
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
剧名:兵法
(2018年6月 8站比赛完成)
(还剩13站)
(英格兰贝德福德郡)
(红牛车队)
这是稍显短暂的车队历史 获得冠军的年份
This is, albeit a short one, the history of the team, the championship years.
赢得4次冠军 马克斯的第一次胜利
Winning four championships. Max's first victory.
丹尼尔的第一次胜利
Daniel's first victory.
(克里斯蒂安·霍纳 红牛车队经理)
我们在过去15年间 获得的成果非常了不起
What we've actually done in the last 15 years is pretty significant.
这是我们第一辆冠军赛车
You know, this was our first winner.
(2010年红牛RB6)
这是获得第一次车手冠军的赛车
This was the first Driver's Championship car.
也是获得第一次车队冠军的赛车
It was the first Constructors' Championship car.
干得好 塞巴斯蒂安 为你骄傲 干得好
Great job, Sebastian. Proud of you. Great job.
挑战当时所有的伟大车队
To take on all the great teams at that time, you know, really,
开启红牛车队的称霸时期
the start of a totally dominant period for Red Bull Racing.
(维特尔 韦伯)
我们是个能量饮料制♥造♥商 我们是F1中特立独行的队伍
We're an energy drinks manufacturer. We're the maverick in Formula One.
我们赢得了8次世界冠军
We've won eight World Championships.
但在最近几年 我们落后了
But in the last few years, we've lagged behind.
我们需要挑战大车队
We need to challenge the big teams.
我们的致命要害就是引擎
Our Achilles' heel has been the engine.
这真是红牛的双重灾难
And it is absolute double disaster for Red Bull.
两辆车就这么坏掉了
Both have just plain broken down.
这真的让我们非常丧气
And that's been immensely frustrating for us.
我们得要提升我们的水平了
We have to raise our game.
(法国巴黎)
雷诺加入F1车坛有一项好处
You know that the good thing about Renault in Formula One...
(西里尔·阿比特布尔 雷诺车队执行董事)
这显然是既生活在巴黎 又在一级方程式中工作的
I think that, obviously, the only possibility to live in Paris
唯一可能方式 挺不错的
and work in Formula One, which is not that bad.
我们是法国人 我们有激♥情♥
We are French. We are passionate.
雷诺是一家部分国有的公♥司♥ 所以它是真正属于法国人♥民♥的
Renault is a partly state-owned company, so it really belongs to the French people.
能处在我现在的位置上 是一项巨大的荣幸
This position in which I am currently, it's a huge privilege.
(雷诺)
请进 来吧 午餐是生活的一部分
Come in. Go on, go on, go on. Lunch is part of life, so...
非常重要的一部分
It's a very important part of life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们是法国车队 我们的餐桌是围场中最棒的
We are a French team. We have the best table in the paddock.
在厂里也得要一样
And it has to be the same at the factory.
雷诺是少数几个生产F1引擎的车队
Renault is one of the few teams that make a Formula One engine.
我们也很乐意为其他车队供应引擎
We also happen to supply those engines to other teams.
(雷诺运动)
制♥造♥好的F1引擎是非常复杂的
Getting a Formula One engine right is very complicated,
因为这可是非常多的零件
because we are talking about many components.
引擎技术非常复杂
Engine technology is very complex.
我们也刚好在给红牛供应引擎
We also happen to supply those engines to Red Bull.
(雷诺F1)
他们是我们的顾客 同时也是竞争对手
It's a customer, but at the same time, they're our competitors.
红牛不生产道路车辆 也不制♥造♥引擎
We at Red Bull, we don't make road cars. We're not an engine manufacturer.
过去12个赛季 我们都是从雷诺购买♥♥引擎
We've bought our engines from Renault for the past twelve seasons.
我们为雷诺提供的服务付费
We pay for the service that Renault provide...
但他们在设计上的任何决定 都不会和我们咨♥询♥
but we're not consulted on any decisions that are made regarding the layout,
冷却 排气
the cooling, the exhaust,
引擎和底盘的整合
the integration of the engine into the chassis.
我只能接受雷诺想做的事情
We have to accept whatever Renault want to do.
这是一个非常大的问题
And that is a big, big issue.
克里斯蒂安开始 在性能方面有很大的意见
Starting to have very strong comments from Christian regarding performance.
很明显和红牛的关系 进入到了关键时期
It is very clear that the relationship with Red Bull is going to a crunch time.
但引擎在进步 有赢得比赛的实力
But the engine is progressing. It's capable of winning races.
红牛的每场胜利都有雷诺的辅助
Every single race win that Red Bull had was with Renault.
我们和雷诺这种爱恨交织的关系 持续了12年了
We've had a love-hate relationship with Renault for the last twelve years.
雷诺在和法拉利及梅赛德斯的 竞争中落后了
You know, Renault have fallen behind their rivals in Ferrari and Mercedes,
这会造成挫败感 关系出现摩擦 紧张
and, you know, that's caused frustration, friction in the relationship, tension.
他显然想要控制赛车的每一个元素
He's clearly someone who wants to control every single element of this car.
但不幸的是 他不得不接受
But unfortunately, he has to accept
有一个元素他们控制不了
that there is one element they're not controlling.
在引擎供应方面 我们付的是头等舱的钱
With that engine supply, we've been paying to fly in first class,
拿到的却是经济舱的票
but ended up with an economy ticket.
性价比对我们很关键
Bang-for-buck value for money is crucial to us.
今年对车队非常非常重要
And it's a very, very important year for the team,
所以我们需要作出一个决定
so we need to make a decision.
(奥地利施皮尔贝格)
(第9场 奥地利大奖赛 红牛赛道)
生日快乐 生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday Happy birthday ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you ♪
生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday Happy birthday ♪
(丹尼尔·里卡多 红牛车队车手)
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
丹尼尔 生日快乐
Daniel, happy birthday.
是的 我受到了热烈欢迎 我获得了一个生日...
Yeah, I just got a warm welcome. I got, um, a birthday...
生日大屠♥杀♥
a birthday massacre.
啊 祝你比赛出色 好吗? 爱你
Aw. Have a great race, okay? Love you, B.
-好的 好了 -爱你
Yeah. All right. Gangster. - Love you.
我只想挠痒我的阴囊 摸我的卵袋
♪ I just wanna tickle my scrotum And touch my nutsack ♪
有人会说这是同一个东西
♪ People would argue That they're the same thing ♪
或许是吧 但阴囊容易发痒
♪ Maybe they are But scrotum is ticklish ♪
容易发痒
♪ Ticklish it is... ♪
-我都不知道... 很不错呢 -很不错吧? 这很特别呢
I don't even-- It was a very good one. - That was good, huh? That shit's ad hoc.
我醒得很早 因为是我生日 我很兴奋
I woke up early 'cause it's my birthday. I was so excited.
我2008年就加入了红牛
I've been with Red Bull since 2008.
今年年底合同就要到期了
Now that contract is coming to an end this year, and...
到了向前看的时候
when it comes to looking ahead,
你得要看看大家都在做什么
you've kind of gotta see who's doing what.
你得要弄清楚 谁会称霸
You gotta try and figure out who's gonna dominate
接下来一到三年
for the next, you know, one to three years.
欢迎里卡多和维斯塔潘
Welcome, Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen!
不错的生日礼物 58号♥的鞋
A nice birthday present. Shoe size, 58.
对我来说最主要的是把自己放进 最好 最有机会获胜的赛车
The main thing for me is to put myself in the best car with a chance to win
看看我是不是世界上最棒的
to try and see if I'm the best in the world
展示出我觉得自己拥有的水平
and show what I believe I've got.
处于我生涯中的这个阶段
Where I am in my career--
我已经29岁了 如果我还想成为世界冠军
I'm 29 now. If I'm ever, ever gonna be world champion,
做出这个决定至关重要
making this decision is massive.
让我们再次为里卡多和维斯塔潘鼓掌
One more time, Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen.
有什么我需要知道的吗?
Anything I need to be aware of?
丹尼尔很积极?
Daniel was positive?
-他说讨论已经有进展了 -好的
He said discussions had moved on. - Yeah.
-在接下来几周内 -好
The next couple of weeks... - Yeah.
他应该会给出答复
...he would hope to be giving an answer.
-基本上 在夏休之前 -好的 很好 非常好
Basically, before the summer break. - Okay, good. Super.
是的
Yeah.
我们去这边
Let's go here.
你觉得丹尼尔没有任何理由 不和你们续签合同?
You couldn't see any reason why Daniel wouldn't re-sign with you guys?
你有信心他会续签 这周更有信心了?
That you were confident that he would. Feeling more confident this week?
我们对丹尼尔非常满意 我们希望能把他留在车队
We're very happy with Daniel. We hope that we retain him in the team.
他的车非常棒 他今年有机会争夺冠军
He's in a great car. He's a championship contender this year.
我觉得他不会去其他车队
I can't imagine him anywhere else.
你好
Hello.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
你好
Hello.
我们目前在锦标赛中排第4 红牛是第3
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表