剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
(西班牙马德里)
我们没有做任何你不了解的练习 明白吗?
We're not doing any exercises that you don't know. All right?
这很重要
That's important.
所以 我们可以把中枢神经系统
So, we get the central nervous system firing
激发到赛车时的强度 这是非常高的强度了
in sort of a race intensity. It's really high intensity.
NETFLIX原创剧集
然后是横向弹力带行走
And then the lateral band walk,
我们会连续做两次
we'll do that twice through.
然后我们去桑拿和淋浴
And then we'll go get in the sauna and shower.
桑拿里面不准拍
No cameras in this room, though.
你不会想看到里面发生的事情
You don't want to see what happens in there.
开始吧
Let's go!
我觉得赛车运动 从小就是我与生俱来的一部分
I think motorsport has been in my blood since I was a kid.
用力 起 用力
Power. Up. Power.
我两岁时就得到了我的第一辆卡丁车
I was actually two years old when I was given my first go-kart.
用力! 跑! 快点 推!
Power, power, power, power! Run! Run! Come on. Push, push, push.
我叫卡洛斯·塞恩斯 我是雷诺车队的车手
My name is Carlos Sainz, I drive for Renault Sport Formula One.
脚上快点 加油 快点
Faster feet. Come on. Faster, faster, faster...
我出生在西班牙马德里
Born in MCommentatorid, Spain.
砸到墙上 加油
Smash it against the wall. Come on.
我还记得在我9岁的时候
When I was nine years old,
费尔南多·阿隆索赢得了世界冠军
I remember seeing Fernando Alonso winning the World Championship.
2005年 我在西班牙大奖赛上 见到了阿隆索
In 2005, I meet Fernando Alonso in the Spanish Grand Prix.
我还记得我回家给我爸说:
I remember going back home and saying to my dad,
"我要成为费尔南多·阿隆索
"I want to be like Fernando Alonso.
我要做F1车手"
I want to be a Formula One driver."
我希望有一天能把自己的名字 加入赢得过F1比赛的
I hope one day I can add my name to the list of Spanish drivers
西班牙车手的名单中
that have won a Formula One race.
(本赛季到目前为止...)
费尔南多 你和卡洛斯 谁会赢得冠军?
Fernando, who will win in the championship between you and Carlos?
我觉得这很难预测
I think, uh, this is difficult to predict,
但你也知道 这也得依靠我们的车队
but, you know, it depends of our teams a little bit.
但如果我要押上自己的钱
But, um, if I have to bet my money,
我会押在迈凯伦车队和我自己身上
I will put on McLaren and myself.
(第1场 澳大利亚站)
卡洛斯·塞恩斯与阿隆索的 竞争到底怎么样了?
What's happening to Carlos Sainz in his battle with Fernando Alonso?
塞恩斯绕了远路 冲出了赛道
Sainz has taken the long way around, onto the gravel.
这样可没法赢得西班牙对决
That's never gonna win out that particular Spanish duel.
阿隆索冲过了终点线
Fernando Alonso is on his way home now!
赢得了第5名 非常棒的表现
Fifth place in this race and what a performance that is!
我觉得这绝对是一场很好的比赛
I think it was definitely a good race,
我们应该感到骄傲 但是
and we should be proud of that, but yeah,
我觉得我们还得努力
I think there is a lot more to come.
(第2场 巴林站)
塞恩斯现在给了阿隆索压力
Carlos Sainz now puts Fernando Alonso under pressure...
他是想超车了吗? 是的 他抢进了内道
Is he gonna try and launch one? He is, down the inside!
阿隆索看到他了
Alonso saw him coming.
(第3场 中国站)
塞恩斯来了
And there's Carlos Sainz.
但是阿隆索切进了内线 拦住了他
But Fernando Alonso got the inside line and just cuts him off.
阿隆索是我的赛车英雄 但我很想击败他
Fernando Alonso is my racing hero, but I really wanna beat him,
因为我一直输给他 我想报仇
because I've been losing against him. I really want payback.
剧名:西班牙之王
(英格兰萨里郡)
(迈凯伦)
(赛季前6个月)
我一直把迈凯伦看做
My view of McLaren has always been
世界最佳的车队
that they are the best racing team in the world.
当我获得了来这里工作的机会时 真是极端特殊
When I got the call to work here, it was extremely, uh, special.
我叫萨克·布朗 我是迈凯伦技术集团的执行董事
My name is Zak Brown. I'm executive director of McLaren Technology Group.
我这辈子都在从事赛车运动 我现在已经46岁了
I've been in motor racing my entire life. I'm now 46 years old.
迈凯伦的底蕴丰厚
We have a lot to offer at McLaren.
我们曾经统治过车坛多年
We've been absolutely dominant over the years.
迈凯伦已经打破了所有的纪录
And McLaren have already broken just about every record in the book.
每天来到这里 望向大道
To show up every day and look down the boulevard,
首先你会看到尼基·劳达的赛车
and have the first thing you see is Niki Lauda's car.
(劳达 博斯)
还有艾尔顿·塞纳的赛车
And Ayrton Senna's car.
塞纳冲过了终点线 他夺得了世界冠军
Ayrton Senna crosses the line. He is world champion.
我们在这里有数千名员工
We've got thousands of employees running around here
我们都有同样的热情 都渴望胜利
that all share the same passion and desire to win.
我们有庞大的车迷群体 但却很难让他们为我们欢呼
We've got a massive fan base, but it's been pretty hard to cheer for us
因为我们远离了车坛巅峰
'cause we've not been anywhere near racing at the front.
我们都知道这五年很艰难
You know, it's been a difficult five-year run.
-是的 接受 是的 -去掉这个
Yeah, take that. Okay. - Get rid of this...
因为你有点在转移 这些都是车手的
'cause you're kind of shifting. This is all drivers.
我觉得我可以做出贡献 做出改变
I felt I could contribute to making a difference.
我们全部都用美元算
We do everything in dollars.
如果你愿意让我把这些都换算成美元
If you're happy for me to flip them all to dollars...
-放到最后一页上 -换算吧 都换算成美元
put that down on the last page. - Flip 'em. Flip 'em all to dollars.
-好的 -不然这就会开始变得有一点...
Okay. - Otherwise it starts becoming a bit...
所以 我想要加入这种环境
And so, I wanted to get into an environment
我能够大展身手 而不是加入
that I had some work to do, as opposed to maybe joining
顶尖的车队 这样就无法做出突破
a team that's on the top, and you've got kind of only one way to go.
(冬季测试)
(赛季开始前1个月)
冬季测试是让我们看到 今年会开上赛道的新车的
Winter testing is the first opportunity that we get to see the new cars
第一个机会
for this year out on track.
也是车队测试新车的
It's really a first opportunity
第一个机会
for the teams to put their cars through their paces,
看看新车有没有他们希望的那么好
to see if they're as good as they hope they're gonna be,
(威廉·布克斯顿 F1记者)
有没有他们希望的那么快 更重要的是 是否可靠
if they're as fast as they hope they're gonna be, and crucially, if they are reliable.
迈凯伦的风险从未如此之高
The stakes have really never been higher for McLaren.
他们想把自己重新打造成 有冠军竞争力的车队
They are trying to rebuild themselves into a competitive championship-winning team.
在经历这么多年的失望之后 如果他们今年还做不到
After so many years of disappointment, if they don't get it right this year,
他们就会失去自己的车手了
they're gonna lose their driver.
(费尔南多回来了! )
我觉得费尔南多是F1历史上 最好的车手之一
I think Fernando is one of the best drivers in the history of Formula One.
我觉得没有车队不想要费尔南多
I don't think there is a team that wouldn't love to have Fernando
来驾驶他们的赛车
in their racing car.
所以 想要留住他 关键就在于
So, to have him stay with us, I think, is a big vote of confidence
他对我们今年比赛安排的信心了
of how he feels we will race this year.
我叫费尔南多·阿隆索
My name is Fernando Alonso.
我赢得过两次世界冠军 我现在是迈凯伦的车手
I am two times world champion and I race for McLaren.
我在很多事情上有发言权
I have a lot of power on the things
所以我觉得有责任去领导
that I may say, so I feel that responsibility,
我试图用最好的方式引导车队
that leadership, and I try to guide the team in the best way possible.
我对今年有信心
I feel confident this year.
我们会强力出击 让大家看到
We wanna come out pretty strong and demonstrate
我们会回到夺冠的轨道上
that we're gonna be back to our winning ways.
无线电测试
Radio check.
好的 费尔南多 是的 我觉得很清晰
Okay, Fernando. Yeah, that sounded clear for me.
冬季测试一直都是一年中 我们都很乐观的时刻
Winter testing is always a moment of the year where we are all optimistic.
我们对车非常有信心
We have a lot of trust and faith on the car.
我们想要好好试车 跑到极限
We try to stretch the car, you know, to the maximum.
好的 干得好 费尔南多
Okay, nice work, Fernando.
我需要多功能C2 位置4 谢谢
I need multi-function C2, position four, please.
好的
Yes, okay.
我加入车队时 我们还在争夺世界冠军
When I joined the team, we were fighting for the world championship
而我们现在的角色不一样了
and that was a different role than what we have now,
我们现在正试图反击 努力将车队带回第一集团
which is trying to fight back and bring the team back to the top positions.
好了 费尔南多 跑得很不错
Okay, Fernando, this pace is really good.
收到
Copy.
-阿隆索 -是阿隆索
Alonso. - It is Alonso!
阿隆索撞车了 他冲出去了
Alonso's had a crash. Well, he's gone off.
他的一个车轮脱落了
A wheel has come off his car.
这在测试中是很罕见的
It's rare this happens in testing.
现在就发生总比在首场比赛中 发生要好
It's better that it happens now than it happens once you get to the first race.
但是 发生这种事情 不令人担忧吗?
But it's... shall we say, it's a worrying thing to happen?
费尔南多不会开心的
Fernando's not gonna be happy.
在F1车坛 要在冬季测试中 隐藏任何东西都是很困难的
In Formula One, it's not easy to hide anything in winter testing.
如果在今天剩下的时间里 都会像这样...
If we assume that it's like this for the rest of the day...
我们得更换计划
Then we go to another plan.
太多人 太多摄影机
So many people and so many cameras.
每个人都被很多人盯着
There are a lot of eyes on everyone.
是的
Yeah.
我们非得这样? 在现在这种关键时刻?
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表