剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
我们只需要一点运气 不需要太多
So we just need to get a little bit lucky. Uh... we don't need a lot of luck.
我们只需要去掉我们的坏运气 我们就会很好了
We just need to get rid of the unluckiness and we will be fine.
我只想说 我们依然信任所有人
So, I just want to say, guys, we still believe in everybody.
我们有问题 但我觉得我们依然在努力拼搏
You know, we had issues, but I think we still keep fighting hard.
请享用这个晚上 享用美食 多谢各位
Enjoy the evening and, uh, enjoy the meal, and thank you very much from our side.
我们非常感谢各位
Thank you, guys.
(周日 正赛)
本场比赛的目标是尽可能多拿积分
The goal for this race is to make as many points as possible.
然后我期待的是凭借我们这样的赛车
And then what I expect is to make points
每个周末都获得积分 拿到成绩
and bring results with a car like ours, uh, every weekend.
罗曼 非常清楚 可以推进
Romain, loud and clear and okay to push
我们应该能看到信♥号♥♥灯
We should be able to see the lights.
我们准备好等待信♥号♥♥灯亮起
And we're getting ready for the lights to go on
和大奖赛的回归
and the return of Grand Prix racing
回到诞生地法国
to its birthplace of France.
熄灯开赛了
It's lights out and away we go!
前两名发车非常好
The top two get away very well.
维特尔开始追逐
Sebastian Vettel is now in hot pursuit
他们冲向了1号♥弯
as they head down towards turn one.
不
No!
噢 该死
Oh, fucking hell!
我被撞了 被后面撞了
I got bad, bad hit by behind.
没问题 目前看来赛车一切正常
No problem. As far as we can tell, everything's okay on the car.
好样的!
Nice!
目前第8位
Currently P-8.
(哈斯车队格罗斯让 车载镜头)
勒克莱尔正在被格罗斯让逼迫
And that is Charles Leclerc under pressure from Romain Grosjean.
格罗斯让试图外道超车
Grosjean tries to go around the outside.
他又把我完全逼出了赛道
Man, he completely forced me off the track again.
我们看到了 没问题 请继续
We saw it. No problem, keep going.
维特尔在后面
Vettel behind.
维特尔准备超越格罗斯让
Vettel goes for a move on Grosjean.
看起来非常轻松
That looked very, very easy.
霍肯伯格准备超越哈斯赛车
Nico Hülkenberg has been getting after that Haas.
又来了? 不是吧
Again? Fuck's sake!
博塔斯来了
Here goes Bottas.
他在和格罗斯让贴身肉搏
He's now going wheel to wheel with Grosjean.
通过勒博塞弯之后 他把哈斯赛车挤出了赛道
Through the Beausset and squeezes the Haas off the track there.
-操蛋 -操蛋
Fuck! - Fuck!
嘿 我又被博塔斯挤出了赛道
Hey, I was just got pushed off the track by Bottas again.
好的 我们看到了
Okay. We saw that. We saw that.
不 告诉他 专心驾驶
No. Just tell him. Just focus on driving,
别一直抱怨 该死
not fucking whinge. Fucking hell.
(哈斯车队马格努森 车载镜头)
马格努森紧跟哈特利进入减速弯道
Here comes Kevin Magnussen on Brendon Hartley into the chicane.
马格努森的车载镜头 目前排在第10位
Onboard with Kevin Magnussen, running in tenth place.
前方是范多恩
The battle with Stoffel Vandoorne.
只剩下3圈了 还有机会
Still three laps of spot one available.
马格努森超过了范多恩
Kevin Magnussen gets past Stoffel Vandoorne
这位哈斯车手已经到第9位了
and up into ninth place now for the Haas.
好的 你在追赶塞恩斯 甩开勒克莱尔
Okay, you're catching up on Sainz and pulling away from Leclerc.
干得好 小子
This is a good job. Come on, boy.
塞恩斯失去了动力 你现在能看到马格努森
There's a loss of power for Carlos Sainz, and you can now see Kevin Magnussen
和博塔斯正在逼近
and Valterri Bottas closing in on the Spaniard.
这可能是完赛前的额外收获
And this could be bonus position finishes.
加油 凯文 加油
Come on, Kev. Come on, come on, come on.
可以使用可变尾翼
You have the DRS.
第6位
P-6, P-6.
干得太出色了 压力正常
Excellent job, man. Pressure's good.
赛车正常 还有3圈
Car looks good. Three laps to go.
博塔斯能够超过马格努森吗?
But can Valterri Bottas get past Kevin Magnussen here?
第6位 加油 小子
P-6, come on, boy.
坚持住 凯文
Hang on, Kevin!
马格努森会拦住他的
Kevin Magnussen is gonna hold him off.
马格努森获得第6名
Magnussen finishes sixth.
完赛了
Checkered flag.
很好 凯文今天的表现很给力
Today it was a very solid performance, Kevin.
很出色 伙计们
Amazing, guys.
干得好 多拿了几分
Well done. Well done. Some more points.
继续前进 情况不错 情况不错
Let's keep it going. We're doing well. We're doing well.
我们有一位厉害的车手
We got a heck of a little driver there.
可惜格罗斯让无法再前进一位
Yeah, it's too bad Grosjean couldn't make up one spot.
格罗斯让冲线 获得第11名
And that's Roman Grosjean crossing the line in eleventh position,
离获得积分就差一名
just one place outside the points.
完赛了
Checkered flag. Checkered flag.
你开得不错
You drove well.
很遗憾我们没有拿到积分 凯文拿了第6
Sorry we didn't quite get on the points. Kevin got, uh, P-6.
哥们 这规则就是笑话
Uh, mate, the rules are a joke.
我被逼出了赛道两回
I got pushed twice off the track.
是的 结果令人失望
Yeah, result was disappointing.
我没想到会拿第11名
Um, it's not-- I was not expecting to come 11th.
-太棒了 -太棒了
Fantastic. - Fantastic.
看到你的队友表现出色 而你没有 这一直都是很困难的
It's always difficult to see your teammate doing well and you not.
-你还好吗? -是的
It's a good time. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
干得好 我一直有看到一位斗士
Good job, man. I kept on seeing the fighter.
-是的 -好的 我都激动到尿裤子了
Yeah. - Okay, I was shitting myself.
在任何这种水平的运动中 你只需要坚决
In any sport at this level, you just need to be determined.
但我觉得生活基本上就是如此
But I think life generally is like this.
如果你老是让他人得逞 你就会落后
If you always let other people get on, you stay behind.
我觉得赛季到了这个阶段 说到车手
I think at this stage of the season, looking at drivers, uh...
我们正在寻找
we're looking around.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得罗曼知道 要保住席位需要怎么做
I think Romain knows what to do, that he keeps his seat.
他很清楚
He's well aware of it,
我们不能再有任何事故和损伤
that we cannot have any more accidents and damages,
我们会讨论一下看看 怎样会对车队前进最有利
but we will talk about it and see what is best for the team to go forward.
从赛季初到现在的情况 并不如我预期
The present form from the beginning of the season is not where I should be
我也无力改变
and it's not what I can do...
因为我知道我能回归自己期望的水平
because I know that I can come back to the level I want to be.
这样 我就能保住自己的席位
And therefore, I will keep my seat.
(下集预告)
格罗斯让即将拿到他自从去年 日本大奖赛以来的第一个积分
Romain Grosjean on his way to getting his first points since Japan last year.
格罗斯让夺得第4
Grosjean comes home fourth.
太棒了 希望他找回了自己的运气
It's amazing. I hope he found his mojo back.
准备行动 这里是美国大奖赛
Stand by for action. It is the U.S. Grand Prix.
我们在本土大奖赛中 从未取得过好成绩
We never had a good result in a home Grand Prix.
我希望今年会不一样
I hope this is the year.
第1圈就混乱至极
It's a chaotic opening lap of the race.
格罗斯让撞车
Contact with Romain Grosjean.
字幕翻译:张亮
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表