剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
It's obviously quite a scary thing to have, you know?
在时速320公里时 无缘无故就发生了
It came out of nowhere, doing 200 miles an hour.
而我就在车上
And I was a passenger.
发生得太快
It happened so fast.
在发生的同时
But whilst the crash was happening,
时间都变慢了
the time went a bit slower.
我还记得我在想
I remember just thinking,
"什么情况啊?"
"What's going on?"
我很迷惑 我怎么就飞起来了
I was so confused why I was flying around in the air...
遇到了这样的撞车 我的自信 和所有的东西都下降了
My confidence level and everything goes down when you have a crash like that.
得要再次重新建立起来
And you have to sort of start building yourself up again.
现在要去新加坡了
Going to Singapore now and...
再来
Okay. Again.
到顶 就是这样 好了
On top. There. That's all.
在我看来 新加坡 是全年最艰难的比赛
Singapore is, in my opinion, the toughest race of the year.
对我在F1的未来非常关键
It's key for my future in Formula One.
(新加坡滨海湾赛道)
(第15场 新加坡大奖赛 滨海湾赛道)
法拉利下赛季会发生巨大变化
Significant changes are afoot at Ferrari for next season.
在重返法拉利车队5年之后 莱科宁要离开了
After five years, in his second stint with Ferrari, Kimi Räikkönen is leaving.
莱科宁依然会留在F1 但却是和索伯车队一起
Räikkönen will stay in Formula One though... but with Sauber.
基米 我们先从你开始吧
Well, Kimi, if we could start with you, please.
你说离开法拉利的决定不是你做出的
You say it wasn't your decision to leave Ferrari,
但回归索伯是你自己的选择
but it was your decision to go back to Sauber.
给我们讲讲原因吧
So just talk us through why you're doing that.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为我想要去
Because I want to go.
你依然对赛车有热情 火焰依然...
And you're still passionate about racing? The fire is still--
不 实际上 我并没有
No, I-- I'm not, actually, you know?
我就是想和你们玩玩心理游戏 是的
I'm just by pure, uh... head games for you guys out there, yeah.
基米 多谢你的见解
Well, Kimi, thanks for the insight.
-我们继续吧 -不客气
Let's move on. - No worries.
当我们有机会让基米加入时
When we had the chance to get Kimi onboard,
我们尽了一切努力
we did everything to make it happen.
莱科宁明年要来 可能另一位车手
Kimi Räikkönen coming next year, probably another driver,
不会让基米好过
which is gonna give Kimi a really hard time.
决定是谁了吗?
Any news on who that might be?
我们肯定得在下周坐下来谈谈
For sure, we have to sit down next week,
-我们会很快做出决定 -是的
and we'll take a decision quite soon. - Yeah.
但是 阵容肯定是非常重要的
But, uh... for sure, it's important, the lineup.
在新加坡的策略
So, strategy at Singapore
由两件事情决定 安全车和赛道位置
um, is dominated by two things, safety cars and track position.
我们还没确定第二车手
We haven't made a decision of the second seat.
确保我们有最好的车手辅助基米
It is important for the team to make sure that we have the best driver
对车队非常重要
alongside Kimi.
在决定车手阵容的时候
When he comes to this side of the driver lineup,
总有一方不会对决定满意
there is always one party who is not happy with the decision.
弗雷德会以尽可能好的方式 处理这种情况
Fred deals with such situations in the best possible way.
基米要来索伯 这是个大新闻
Kimi going to Sauber, it's big, big news.
是没有预料到的
Didn't really see that coming.
这就意味着索伯的席位少了一个
It means that, you know, it's one seat less in Sauber, so...
我知道很多车手想要这最后的席位
I know there's a lot of drivers that want that final seat,
包括我自己
including myself.
所以在新加坡我肯定得拿出成绩
So in Singapore, I need to deliver for sure.
这是我最后的机会了
It's my last chance to do it.
这里有新加坡最好的视角
We have the best view in Singapore.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以看到七成的赛道
You can see about 70 percent of the track.
我完全不了解新加坡
I don't know Singapore at all.
这是我第一次来
It will be my first time here...
也是我第一场F1夜战
and my first night race in Formula One.
这是一个非常重要的周末
It's a very important weekend.
所以我等不及去研究赛道了
So, I can't wait to discover the track.
我也是第一次来新加坡比赛
So, Singapore is gonna be a first for me.
只在模拟器和PS游戏机上 跑过这条赛道
Only driven this track in the simulator and on my Playstation, so...
所以 目标就是在明年换我站中间
So... the target is that next year, I'm the one in the middle.
我会很好的 我还没有接受红牛
I'll be good. I'm not gonna take the Red Bull yet.
不 实际上 我会接受的 我一直都会接受
No, actually, I'm gonna take it. Fuck it. I always take it.
看起来真是条令人兴奋 有挑战性的赛道
Looks like a really exciting, challenging track.
非常有技巧 正是我喜欢的赛道
Very technical, so exactly the sort of track I like.
非常好
Wow. That was a nice one.
大家都在谈2019
Everyone's talking about 2019,
但我还有红牛二队的比赛
but I still have races to go with Toro Rosso,
我非常想好好利用
and really want to make the best out of them.
2018一级方程式世界锦标赛第15场
The 15th round of the 2018 Formula One World Championship.
可以说是最壮观的 这就是新加坡大奖赛
Arguably the most spectacular, it's the Singapore Grand Prix.
这个壮观的城市已经被这条5公里的 城市赛道占领
This spectacular city is taken over by a 3.14 mile circuit on the city streets.
一圈共计有23个弯道
There are 23 corners to make up a lap,
是赛历上弯道最多的比赛
more than any other race on the current calendar.
1771盏聚光灯
One thousand seven hundred and seventy-one light projectors
确保车手在夜晚也能看清赛道
make sure the drivers can see where they're going at night.
这是一场非常特殊的比赛
It's a very special event.
因为位于赤道 新加坡非常炎热 潮湿
Singapore, because of being at the equator, is very hot. It's very humid.
湿度超过85%
The humidity is 85 plus percent.
整个车队都很辛苦
So it's very demanding for the whole team.
维修站人员都还穿着赛车服
For the pit stop crew, they're wearing their race suit.
更不用说车手了
And, obviously, especially for the drivers.
这是全年身体负担最大的比赛
It's physically the hardest they'll push all year.
所以在赛季初进行训练的时候
So when they're training at the start of the season to be fit,
他们设定的最佳比赛水平目标
the race they're thinking of that they have to hit the level
就是新加坡大奖赛
is the Singapore Grand Prix.
如果我们在短期内找出平衡的差异...
If we were to work out the difference of balance in the short run...
驾驶舱里非常热 比赛时能达到60度
It's really hot in the cockpit, up to sixty degrees in the race.
这又是赛季中最长的比赛之一 两个小时
One of the longest races of the season as well, two hours.
我们洗澡去
Let's go for bath.
(加斯利的冰浴)
在周末中 每个阶段之后 我们都要进行冰浴
During the weekend, we have this ice bath, as well, after each session.
在镜头上看着有点蠢
It might look a bit silly, you know, on camera, but....
但我知道这对我的身体有好处
I just know it's good for my body
这里面好冷
It's so cold in the thing.
就像在瑞典 冬季冰浴
Just like Sweden, winter ice bath.
跳进冰冷的湖里
Jumping in the frozen lake.
等我起来的时候
And when I go up from the bath,
确保摄影机聚焦到正确的位置好吗?
make sure the cameras are focusing on the right, uh, areas, yeah?
我放在这了
I'll keep it here.
我的武器目前不是很大
The weapon is not very big at the moment.
(周日 比赛日)
这场比赛对所有人都很艰难
The race is going to be tough on everyone.
所有人都会过热 赛车和身体都是
Everyone will overheat, cars and bodies.
从周末开始到现在 我已经轻了两公斤了
I think I started the weekend two kilos heavier than I am now already.
比赛中还会轻不少
So, I will lose quite a bit again for the race.
找到极限 保持极限 你能做到的
Find the limit, stay at the limit, you can do it.
我觉得在你跳上车之前
I think before you jump in the car,
你脑子里会想很多东西
there's a lot of things spinning around in your head.
勒克莱尔需要展示他配得上 法拉利的席位
Charles Leclerc will need to show that he's worthy of a Ferrari seat.
这样他的压力就更大了
Charles has added pressure in that sense.
你想要好好表现 想要为自己 为车队拿出好成绩
You want to perform. You want to do well for yourself, for your team.
马库斯需要确保自己能得分 能进入前十
Marcus needs to make sure he's scoring points and finishing in the top ten
如果他明年还想留在F1的话
if he wants to be in Formula One next year.
新加坡的比赛将能够决定 马库斯的F1生涯
Singapore is a race that could make or break Marcus' Formula One career.
有很多的情感 但只要你上了车
There's all these emotions, and then you sort of jump in the car
所有这些都消失了
and all that sort of just goes away.
你进入你的世界里 专心于你的工作
Then you just go into your bubble and you just focus on the job.
他们都穿过了头三个弯道
And they all thread their way through the first three corners.
奥康撞墙了
Esteban Ocon going into the wall!
队友就是用来干这事的
That's what teammates are about.
第1圈又出现事故了
We have another first lap accident.
维特尔和维斯塔潘贴身肉搏
Wheel to wheel, Sebastian Vettel ahead of Max Verstappen.
是的 我被超车了
Yeah, I got overtaken.
是的 前面是加斯利
Yeah, Gasly ahead.
干得好 皮埃尔 干得好 继续
Good job, Pierre. Good job. Keep going.
你后面是勒克莱尔和埃里克森
Behind you, there is Leclerc and Ericsson.
好的 马库斯 情况不错 继续推进
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表