剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
我叫凯文·马格努森
My name is Kevin Magnussen.
我26岁 我是哈斯F1车队的车手
I am 26 years old and I drive for Haas F1 team.
排位赛非常紧张
Qualifying is really intense.
在F1赛场上 做出成绩和表现良好的 压力非常大
There is a lot of pressure in Formula One to deliver results and to perform well.
这也是最难的部分
And that's the hardest thing about it.
(2017年)
我们看到的是凯文·马格努森 车上的镜头
We're on-board now with Kevin Magnussen
开进桥下 他们碰撞了
underneath the bridge as we go, and they touch!
差点酿成大祸
And that could have been very nasty indeed!
我开车时毫无畏惧
I don't have fear when I drive.
我不会去想撞车的后果
I don't ever think about the consequences of crashing the car.
我不担心死亡
I'm not worried about dying.
为了拿到尽可能好的成绩 我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything I can to get the best results possible.
好的 注意白线上交通信♥号♥♥
Okay, watch the traffic light and the white line.
-你收到了吗? -好的
Did you copy? - Okay.
做出最快圈速全靠节奏和感觉
To drive a lap fast is all rhythm and feeling.
你会感觉人车一体 车就是你的身体
You feel just like one with the car, as if it was your body.
对我来说就像是在飞行
For me it feels like flying.
几乎就像是有了超能力
It's almost like having superpowers.
马格努森来了
Here comes Magnussen.
他在前两部分跑得非常出色
And he's absolutely nailed sectors one and two.
他的成绩会是多少呢?
What's his time going to be?
1分23.1秒 这对哈斯来说非同凡响
A 1:23.1, and that's a sensational lap from Haas.
干得好 孩子 他做到了 老天
Well done, son. He fucking did it. Jesus!
哈斯的表现真是出色
What a performance from Haas.
他们在明天的正赛中 会以第5和第6位发车
They'll be fifth and sixth in tomorrow's race,
这是他们在大奖赛中拿到的 最好的发车位置了
the highest they've ever started in a Grand Prix.
干得好 我真为你骄傲
Great job. I'm really proud of you.
干得好 伙计们 干得真♥他♥妈♥好
Well done, guys. Fucking hell. Well done.
干得好 伙计
Well done, man!
开心
Happy.
成功了
In the mountains!
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 吉恩 还不错
Hi, Gene. That wasn't bad, though.
该死 是的 是的
Fuck. Yeah, yeah.
是的 和大车队一起 是吗?
Yeah, with the big boys, yeah?
很酷 我们从第5第6位发车
Pretty cool, we start fifth. Fifth and sixth.
我们开始时 大家都说我们会失败
When we started, everybody told us we will fail.
但吉恩一直都支持我 对我非常有信心
But Gene supported me all the way and has put a lot of faith in me
失败是不容许的
and failing in doing this is not an option.
我们必须要成功
We need to succeed.
(周日 正赛)
20位车手 21场比赛 但只会有1位世界冠军
Twenty drivers, 21 races. There can only be one world champion.
欢迎来到一级方程式世界锦标赛
Welcome along to the Formula One World Championship.
丹
Dan!
我爱正赛日 感觉到车迷就在身边
I love race day. That feeling of having the fans, you know, right there.
-来电♥话♥了 -喂?
It's ringing. - Ah...
嗨 克里斯 你好吗?
Hi, Chris, how're you going?
这是丹尼尔·里卡多 克里斯
This is Daniel Ricciardo, Chris.
那是我爸 丹尼尔
That's my dad, Dan!
家乡的孩子 好多车迷 好多支持者
Hometown kid, so a lot of fans, a lot of support and let's try
让我们给他们一些欢呼的理由吧
and give them something to cheer about.
-你好吗? -你好吗 伙计?
How are you? - How are you, buddy?
-很好 -很好 你才进来? 太好了
Good. You just got in? Awesome. - Good.
-是的 谢谢你 -太好了
Yeah, thank you. - Awesome.
再见 哇
See you.
我知道
I know.
发车区的顺序如下
This is how the grid will line up.
杆位上的是卫冕冠军 路易斯·汉密尔顿
The reigning champion, Lewis Hamilton, on pole.
排第2的是基米·莱科宁
Kimi Raikkonen in second,
超过了他的4届冠军队友 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔
out-qualifying his four-time world champion teammate, Sebastian Vettel.
马克斯·维斯塔潘排第4
Max Verstappen starts fourth,
凯文·马格努森第5 这是哈斯车队的史上最佳发车位
Kevin Magnussen is fifth, giving Haas their best ever start.
丹尼尔·里卡多排第8 他在练习赛中受到了处罚
Daniel Ricciardo is in eighth, after receiving a penalty in practice.
如果想要登上领奖台 他的挑战巨大
So, he'll face a huge challenge to get a podium today.
比赛开始时 是个非常伟大的瞬间
When the race starts, it's a great moment.
能在这里实际掌管一支车队
To be actually in charge of one of the teams out there,
是我从儿时起的梦想
that is what I dreamt for when I was a kid.
气氛很紧张
The atmosphere is tense.
你能感觉到你的身体 已经准备好表现
And you can feel your body is ready to perform.
如果有人说他不会紧张 那他就在说谎
If someone says they don't get nervous, they're lying.
紧张对我来说是在期待 我们即将要做的事情
The nerves for me is that anticipation of what we're about to do.
在开赛之前 我会阻断其他所有干扰
Immediately before a race, I block out all of the other distractions.
我看到车手的眼睛时 我很清楚
I'm very conscious that, when I look into the driver's eyes,
他承担的风险
the risk that he's taking on.
开着时速超过320公里的赛车
You have a car going in excess of 200 miles an hour,
贴身近战
racing wheel-to-wheel.
这些家伙几乎有着 战斗机飞行员的心态
These guys have an almost fighter pilot mentality.
这就是他们和芸芸众生的不同之处
And that's what separates them from mere mortals.
我记得 在他小时候 我们去墨尔本
I remember, when he was little, going to Melbourne,
我们买♥♥了大看台的票 就在维修站对面
we had grandstand tickets right opposite the pits.
所有车手都在 我心想:
All the drivers are there and I'm thinking,
"这可是某个人的孩子啊"
"That's somebody's child."
我在想那些可怜的母亲 结果我也成了她们的一员
And I was thinking for these poor mothers. And then I ended up being one of them.
我从未想过会有一天 我也会来到这里看我儿子的比赛
I never, ever, ever thought that I'd be there one day, watching my son.
无线电 试音
Radio, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check.
好了 最新的消息是 今天风更大了
Okay, so the latest info... wind is stronger today.
所以你在一号♥弯会有迎头风
So, you've got a head-wind into turn one.
好的
Okay.
在发车区有好几百人
You've got hundreds of people on the grid.
然后30秒提醒来了
And then you've got a 30-second warning.
30秒
Thirty seconds. Thirty seconds.
接着所有机械师都离开了
And then, all the mechanics go.
发车区空了 只有你和其他车手了
The grid is then empty and it's just you and the other drivers.
冲进第一个弯道 都是本能反应
Rushing into the first corner, it's all instinctive.
凯文·马格努森干得漂亮 他超过了马克斯·维斯塔潘
Great start from Kevin Magnussen. He's managed to get past Max Verstappen.
好了 马克斯 振作起来 我们可没时间搞这套
Come on, Max, straighten. We haven't got time for this.
丹尼尔·里卡多抢到了内道 他抢出了空间
Daniel Ricciardo down the inside. He's made up a place.
情感上我们一直处于起起伏伏的状态
Emotionally, we're sort of always up and down.
我能做的只有祈祷比赛安全 其他的一切都是额外的
All I ever do is pray for a safe race. And then everything else is a bonus.
(乔·里卡多 丹尼尔·里卡多的父亲)
我们一直最担心的事情
It's the biggest thing that we're always worried about.
头号♥担心 现在我都不想提
Number one thing, don't even like talking about it now.
这会让我紧张
You know, it makes me nervous.
超级紧张
It's hugely intense.
你要看许多数字 分段计时上的
You're looking an awful lot at numbers, at split times,
锯齿波图上的
at the sawtooth graphs.
里卡多在冲刺 在尼科·霍肯伯格的外道
Ricciardo's on a charge, on the outside of Nico Hulkenberg.
干得好 伙计
Nice job, mate.
霍肯伯格反击了
Hulkenberg fights back.
他抢到了内道 但里卡多紧紧跟住他
He's got the inside line but Ricciardo sweeps on by.
要照看两辆赛车 两个不同结果 会非常消耗精力
It's mentally draining if you're dealing with two cars, two different outcomes.
(维斯塔潘车载镜头)
轮胎非常热
These tires are getting really hot.
马克斯 建议你把超车机会保留
Max, recommend saving your overtake
在你觉得 马格努森最脆弱的时候超他车
for the one place you feel Magnussen is most vulnerable.
他冲出赛道了
And he's gone off!
不 该死 不
No! Fuck, no!
维斯塔潘打转了
Verstappen just spun.
格罗斯让超过去了 里卡多超过去了
Grosjean goes past, Ricciardo goes past.
噢 不是吧
Oh, for fucks sake, man!
你还好吗 马克斯?
All okay, Max?
是的
Yeah.
这是哈斯梦寐以求的机会
This is dreamland for Haas.
这支年轻的美国哈斯车队的前面
So, there's now only Mercedes and Ferraris
现在就只有梅赛德斯和法拉利了
in front of the young American Haas team.
这就是赛车
This is racing.
要意识到这是你大显身手的好时机
It's realizing it's a big opportunity to ram home what you're doing.
轮胎抱死得好厉害 是马格努森
We've got a massive lock up. That's Magnussen.
轮胎要不行了 伙计们
Tires are starting to go, guys.
开始越来越转向不足
It's starting to understeer more and more now
好的 进站 凯文 进站 请确认
Okay. Box, Kevin. Box, please confirm.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表