剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
这些小子们真需要练习
And, boy, do these boys need to practice.
他们非常求胜心切 就算是走向一道门
They're so damn competitive, even if they're walking out the door,
他们也会竞争 这是他们的天性
they'll race to the door. That's just their nature.
他们不会让任何人在任何方面 击败他们
They won't let anybody beat them at anything.
(哈斯车队马格努森车载镜头)
-无线电正常 1号♥弯 -好的
Radio's good, turn one. - Okay.
好的 现在推进 很好
Okay, push, now. Good.
-好的 完成 是绿灯还是红灯 -是绿灯
Okay, done. We're green or red? - We're green.
好的 没有了 我们出发
Okay, it's gone. Let's go now.
好的
Okay, yeah.
(哈斯车队格罗斯让 车载镜头)
格罗斯让的车载镜头 看起来非常快
Onboard with Romain Grosjean. Looking really fast.
把哈斯赛车推到了极限
Pushing that Haas to the limit.
好的 很好的一圈 博塔斯落后6秒
Okay, good lap. He's 1.6 behind.
他还在推进 我们需要一个 非常大的缓和圈
He's on push. We need a very big back-off lap.
接下来是格罗斯让冲线
Romain Grosjean next across the line.
很好的一圈
What a good lap.
罗曼非常快
Romain was very fast.
他的速度不能再好了 但他需要有一致性
He couldn't do anything better. But he needs to consistently
充分利用赛车
get the best out of the car.
罗曼 轮胎预设C
Romain, driver default Charlie.
好的 汉密尔顿领先3秒 你推进一下可以追回半秒
Okay, Hamilton, three, puts you in a half behind on a push,
下一圈是计时圈
and we are gonna go for a timed lap.
我们来吧
We're going for it.
(哈斯车队格罗斯让 车载镜头)
-不 -该死 他撞车了
No! - Shit, he crashed.
操蛋
Fuck me.
哈斯赛车退出了排位赛 还给本阶段带来了红旗
The Haas is out of qualifying, it has red flagged the session
操蛋
Fuck!
你没事吧?
Are you okay? Are you okay?
是的 我进不了倒档
Yeah. I can't engage reverse.
好的 明白
Okay, understood.
就是进不了倒档
It doesn't want to go reverse.
-好的 -我无法倒车
Okay. - I can't reverse.
好的 慢慢来
All right, just take your time. Take your time.
格罗斯让在主场比赛本来一切顺利 现在却止步于排位赛第3阶段
Romain Grosjean in his home race in Q3, after all the smiles to get this far,
给哈斯车队带来了痛苦和绝望
now comes the agony and the despair for the Haas team.
他开得过火了
He's overcooked it.
我真的不知道我还能忍♥受多久
I fucking-- I mean, I don't know how long I can live like this.
在某些阶段 我需要做一些事情
At some stage, I need to do something, you know?
我不能一直帮他找借口
I cannot keep on doing... just finding excuses for him.
他会回这里来?
He'll come back here then?
是的 是的 等他回到这里
Yeah. Yeah, when he comes back here...
-冷静两分钟 好的 -然后直接过去 好的
Chill out for two minutes. Okay. - ...and then go straight down, yeah.
撞车之后 你不会感觉非常骄傲
Well, after a crash, you're never very proud.
特别是你知道你有一辆好车
Especially when, you know, you've got a good car
还有一个好机会拿到大奖赛的好成绩
and a good chance for a good Grand Prix.
当然你会灰心丧气 你会失望
And of course, you're... you're frustrated, you're disappointed,
你可能会悲伤 你可能会愤怒
you can be sad, you can be angry.
感觉还好吗? 想回你的房♥间?
Feel good? Want to go to your room?
是的
Yeah.
大部分时间你会戴着头盔 拉下护目镜
Most of the time, you keep your helmet on and your visor down
来保护自己 制♥造♥出一点 与外部世界相隔的空隙
to protect yourself and create a bit of a gap with the outside world.
你的后轮只有一点油门 所以...
You only had a tiny bit of throttle in the rear one, so...
你怎么样?
How are you?
我太累了 睡不着 坏运气一直在拖累着我
I'm too tired. I can't sleep. All this bad luck is draining me.
我以为...
I thought it might, uh--
我一直在与坏消息斗争
I always fight bad news, bad news, bad news.
太过头了
It's just too much.
你一直不休息 一直对接下来的事情有负面感觉
And you never rest. You always have a negative feeling of what's next.
当然 接下来会怎么样?
Of course. Of course. What's gonna happen next?
负面大爆发 又来了一次
And here we are again, negative, boom!
真是够了
Fuck's sake.
我这周末一步都没有踏错
I didn't do a foot wrong all fucking weekend.
抱歉
Sorry...
不需要
There's no need.
-不需要 -我知道
There was no need. - I know.
该死 我们不能...
Fucking hell, Romain, we cannot--
我知道我不需要
I know there's no need...
好的 我们不要纠缠于此 好吗?
Right. Okay. Let's not dwell on it. Come on, yeah?
我们的车还是很好 对吗? 我们明天会拿到积分 对吗?
We still got good car, yeah? We'll score points tomorrow, yeah? Come on. Okay? Positive.
-是的 我们会的 -好吗? 之前不错
Yeah, we do. - Yeah? That was good.
瞬间就从一切顺利变成一切搞砸
It was all very good until it went all very wrong.
在我看来 这都不算是错误 他只是用力过猛了
In my opinion, it's not even a mistake. He tries too hard.
这就是我对他的看法
That is my opinion about him.
显然他想要更快
He wants to be faster, obviously,
却遇到了赛车不能再快的情况
and then gets into situations where the car cannot be as fast
因为只能做到那样 你得明白能够推进到多远
because it isn't there. You need to know how far you can go,
我觉得他有时是想推进到界限
and I think he just tried to go to the edge and sometimes,
但有几次却越过了界限
a few times too often, goes over the edge.
该死
Fuck me.
格罗斯让退出了排位赛
With Romain Grosjean out of qualifying,
哈斯的所有希望只能寄予马格努森了
all the Haas team's hopes now rest with Kevin Magnussen.
(哈斯车队马格努森 车载镜头)
我们有一个计时圈
We have one time lap, one time lap.
来吧 好好做一圈
Come on, let's put the lap together.
马格努森获得了第9
And that's ninth place for Kevin Magnussen.
哈斯的成绩令人失望
A disappointing result all around for Haas.
赛车在赛道上显示出了不少能力
The car showed a lot of pace on this track.
你和凯文今天看起来都很失望
Both you and Kevin look really disappointed at the end of today,
但你有一辆非常好的车 你有信心明天取得好成绩吗?
but you have a great car underneath you. Confident it'll be smiles tomorrow?
希望吧 我们想要好歹走运一次
Hopefully, yeah. We'll, try to be-- to get some luck for once.
干得好
Well done. Thank you.
-可以开始吗? -是的
It's okay to start? - Yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
(哈斯车队排位赛后总结会)
就我们的潜力来说 排位赛成绩显然令人失望
Obviously, it was a very disappointing qualifying for the potential we got.
可以先从你开始吗 罗曼?
Um... can we start with you, please, Romain?
就这样输掉比赛 我没有什么解释
I don't have any explanation for losing the rear that way.
好的 好吧
Okay. Yeah, yeah. Okay.
-就这样... -好的 明白 好了
It just went... - Okay, understood. Right.
在一级方程式中 有时你会感觉孤独
In Formula One, you do feel lonely sometimes,
因为没有多少人能够理解
because there aren't many people that can understand
你的经历
what you're going through.
如果你在赛道上犯错 很多人都会谈起
If you do a mistake on the track, a lot of people are talking about it.
从英雄变成一文不值只需要5秒
You can be a hero and you can be a zero within five seconds.
我觉得他的自信显然受到了很多打击
I think his confidence is seriously taking lots of hits now.
是的 但要是没搞清原因 他就不会再在乎这些了
Like he gave up the "why," he don't care anymore about it.
这就是我的看法
It's my opinion about this.
因为你已经一无所有了
Because you have nothing to lose.
一无所有的人才是最强大的
You know how you're strongest when you have nothing to lose?
-不是吗? -是的
No? - Yeah.
我们排第19 命悬一线 你知道吗?
We're in 19, the whole sport is what is on the line, you know?
是的
Yeah.
(哈斯车队晚宴)
是吗? 你还想安排他的位置?
Yeah? And you try to place him?
-我们想要安排他 是的 -是他 是的
We are trying to place him. Exactly. - It's him. Yeah.
好了 我能说几句吗?
All right. Can I just have a few-- few minutes?
我想解释一些事情
I want to explain a little bit of things.
我觉得是时候再来一次晚宴了 来表达我们对
I think it was time again to do a dinner, just to show our appreciation
你们为车队做出贡献的感谢
for what you guys are doing for the team, you know?
我们很有希望获得好成绩 但我们却没有几个积分
We're having very promising results, but have very little points.
我觉得大家都清楚
And I think we are all aware of it.
唯一拿到积分的人就是他了
The only one having points, actually, is him, you know?
罗曼没有来
Romain is not here.
或许他不想来 因为他没拿到积分
Maybe he didn't want to come because he had no points, maybe.
或许我没有邀请他 因为他不配享用任何食物
Or maybe I didn't invite him because he doesn't deserve any food.
我明天会告诉他我说了这些 所以
I will tell him tomorrow, by the way, you know, that I said this, so,
你们不用急着去告诉他
you don't have to run to him and tell him, you know?
我足够勇敢 可以自己去说
I'm brave enough to say it myself.
我觉得我们一直很有竞争性 实际上 有些时候
But, no, I think we always are competitive. Actually sometimes,
就我个人而言 我等不及要参加下场比赛
me personally, I cannot wait to go to next race
你在生涯中不见得 一直都有这样的好车
because having a car like this, you don't have always in your career, you know?
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表