剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
现在是奥康 马格努森就在他背后
Now, Esteban Ocon, Kevin Magnussen right behind him.
噢 看看是谁在第10位 还有积分拿? 是阿隆索
Oh, look who's in tenth and in the points, Fernando Alonso right in there.
我们可能要进入11圈的 漫长垃圾时间了
We could be in for a massive 11-lap scrap now.
噢 维斯塔潘出去了
Oh, Verstappen's off!
本场比赛到现在为止
We have lost Verstappen,
退赛的已经有维斯塔潘 格罗斯让 塞恩斯 埃里克森 勒克莱尔和哈特利
Grosjean, Sainz, Ericcson, Leclerc, and Hartley from this race.
霍肯伯格领先奥康1.7秒
Nico Hülkenberg is about 1.7 seconds clear of Esteban Ocon.
马格努森领先阿隆索
Kevin Magnussen is ahead of Fernando Alonso.
他还有可变尾翼协助进攻
He's got DRS to attack him with.
阿隆索没有放弃 他回到了马格努森的内道
Alonso's not giving up. He's back on the inside of Magnussen.
-好啊 -超过去了
Yes! - Got him.
他真是毫不留情 对吧?
He's relentless, isn't he?
-他是个怪兽 -是的
He's a monster. - Yeah.
阿隆索 马格努森 加斯利 佩雷斯 都挤在了一起
Alonso, Magnussen, Gasly, Perez, all in a huge scrap there.
阿隆索领先马格努森 暂时为迈凯伦抢到第8
Alonso ahead of Magnussen. Eighth place at the moment for McLaren.
如果有阿隆索这样的车手在你背后
Well, if you have someone like Alonso behind you, for sure,
他肯定是要紧逼的
you know he's gonna try hard.
只要你犯个小错误 他就会杀过来
As soon as you do a little mistake, he will try to get you.
我会记得我是从哪里来的
I remember where I come from.
很多牺牲
A lot of sacrifices.
所以我不会让任何东西阻挡我
So I'm not gonna let anything stop me.
你需要相信你的车技 相信你的赛车 合而为一
You need to trust your skill, trust the car and be one.
奥康领先阿隆索冲线
Ocon crosses the line ahead of Alonso.
非常出色 伙计们 非常好
Awesome job, guys. Really good.
很艰难的比赛 但分数不错 我们非常开心
Really tough race, but good points. We're really happy.
干得好 伙计 干得好
Great job, mate. Great job.
我们可以拿到第6的
We could be finished sixth.
我们本可以起飞的
We were flying now.
真丢脸
What a shame.
任何时候 你没有在周末充分发挥
Any time you haven't maximized the weekend
或者是你觉得还有所遗漏
or you think maybe you've left something on the table,
就会很灰心丧气 因为积分 特别是对现在的我们来说
that can be frustrating, 'cause points, especially right now for us,
真的是很难获得
are very hard to come by.
第8名 对于我们今天的赛车性能来说
Eighth is-- is probably not enough
可能还不够
with the performance we had in the car today.
我本想成绩再好点
I would've like to achieved more,
但我觉得今年到目前的每场大奖赛 我都可以这么说
but I think I can say that about every Grand Prix so far this year.
很出色的结果 第7名 我们非常满意
Fantastic results, you know, P-7. We are really happy with that.
这是一次非常非常艰难的比赛
It was very, very tough race.
我得说 要在费尔南多和凯文前面
Uh... I have to say, you know, keeping Fernando and Kevin
保持领先可不是一件简单任务
in the back was not an easy task,
我们在进步 所以我现在才笑得出来
and we're improving, so that's why I am smiling now.
两位车手都拿到积分当然很好
It is always good to have a double-points finish,
特别是在银石主场
particularly at home in Silverstone.
我为我的整个车队和所有雇员 感到极端骄傲
I'm extremely proud of my entire team and all my employees as well.
-你好吗 大人物? -我很好 你呢?
How are you, big man? - I'm good, and you?
很高兴见到你 谢谢 欢迎你来
Good to see you. Very well, thank you. Welcome along.
赛季结束时你还会这里吧?
You still gonna be around by the end of the season?
为什么要问?
Why do you ask?
因为我希望你不要离开
Well, I'm hoping you're not leaving, that's why.
不 不 绝对不会
No, no. Absolutely not.
你不能让工厂的那些人觉得
What you don't want is for the guys back at the factory
该死 我的饭碗有危险了
thinking, "Shit, my job's under threat."
如果车队要出♥售♥ 这对他们不公平
If the team's getting sold, that's not fair on them.
不 不 我有很著名的一句话
No. I have a famous saying
我已经说了几十年了
that I have been saying for decades.
现在还不是结束的时候
I will believe it when the fat lady sings.
(3周后)
(印度力量车队 英格兰银石赛道)
(接待处 1号♥门)
好的
Okay.
养老金 我们已经很久没有付过了
Pensions. We haven't paid 'em in forever.
如果一切都通过了...
So if it all gets across...
所有的养老金会被支付 那就是雇员事务的全部了
all the pension stuff will be paid, so that's all part of the employer stuff.
-不 你得拿出一个日期 -都会理清楚的
You should come up to date. - It'll get sorted through.
很好 因为他们就这两个问题
Good. Those are the only questions they have.
-所有的养老金事宜... -工资和养老金
All the pension stuff will-- - Salaries and pension.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
大家都到了吗?
Is everyone here?
大家早上好 多谢你们前来
Good morning, everyone, and, uh, thanks for coming.
正如你们从新闻上看到的
As you know, from what you saw in the press and in the media
上周五在伦敦有个案件
that on Friday there was a case in London.
我无法回答这么多问题
I cannot answer so many questions. Please, please.
我们的车队和公♥司♥被托管了
And our team and company has been put into administration.
非常感谢 不再回答问题了
Thank you very much. No further questions.
-没了 就这样 -印度力量被托管 先生...
Nothing! That's all. - Force India in administration, sir--
公♥司♥的控制权落在我们自己手上
Control of the company sits with ourselves as administrators
同时我们会尝试找到一个解决方案
whilst we try and find a solution that gives you a future
找到新业主或者新投资 给你们带来未来
with new owners or new investment.
我不会回答任何问题 这是律师建议的
I am not going to answer any questions. I've been advised not to.
我知道这可能最紧迫的问题是
I know that probably the most pressing thing
大家会想知道本周三是否发薪?
that everyone will be wanting to know is, are you going to get paid on Wednesday?
答案是 会的
And the answer to that is, yes.
我听到维杰离开的新闻的时候 这当然是很困难的
When I heard the news that Vijay left, of course it was difficult, you know,
因为我很维杰很亲近
because I'm-- Vijay, I was very close to him.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
他是从一开始
It's been one of the people
就把我选入印度力量的人之一
that picked me up in Force India, basically in the beginning.
-我家里也有一个 -你现在要锻炼了?
I got myself one in my house. - Oh, you practice now?
是的
Yeah. Yeah. Yes.
他一直对我非常友善
He had always been very nice to me,
他曾经在赛前给我发短♥信♥
and he used to send me a message, you know, before the race.
"是的 埃斯特班 拿到点积分 祝你好运 我为你加油"
"Yeah, Esteban, score points there. Good luck, and I'm cheering for you."
我肯定会想念他的
And I will miss him definitely.
我会想念他对运动的激♥情♥ 但我觉得F1里的所有人
I will miss that passion for the sport, but I think everyone in F1
都想印度力量继续赛车
wants Force India to keep racing.
问题是 上两支出现 这种问题的车队 都消失了
The problem is that the last two teams that this happened, they disappeared.
(下集预告)
印度力量 这可是大事件
Force India, that's the big story.
劳伦斯·斯特罗尔做了新老板 他儿子来担任车手之后
Could the team rise from the ashes with Lawrence Stroll as the new boss
车队能够凤♥凰♥涅槃吗?
and his son as their driver?
我进入了家族企业
I'm going into the family business.
下赛季谁会失去席位? 佩雷斯还是奥康?
Who's going to be out of a seat for next season? Perez or Ocon?
如果你对车队做出大贡献 他们就不会忽略你
If you do a strong job on the team, they can't skip you.
奥康撞墙了!
Into the wall goes Esteban Ocon!
字幕翻译:张亮
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表