剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
我的目标是到2010年
My objective is that by 2010,
印度力量F1车队能够在领奖台上
Force India Formula One team will rightfully occupy
占据一席之地
a place on the podium.
NETFLIX 原创剧集
我是维杰·马尔雅
I'm Vijay Mallya,
印度力量车队的经理
Team Principal of Sahara Force India Formula One.
我一直对汽车和赛车很有激♥情♥
I have always been passionate about cars and racing cars.
所以收♥购♥一支F1车队 就像是梦想成真
So to acquire a Formula One team, it's like a dream come true.
从来没人想到
Nobody ever thought that there would be
会有一支印度F1车队登上赛道
an Indian Formula One team on the grid.
这太过昂贵
It was just too expensive.
更像是个白日梦 而不是真正的梦想
And it seemed more like a pipe dream than a real dream.
从我们起步到连续两年拿到第4
From where we started to finish fourth, two years running,
没什么比这有满足感了
there can be no greater satisfaction.
我们又做到了 伙计们 又做到了
We did it once again, guys! Once again!
塞尔希奥·佩雷斯意外登上领奖台
Sergio Perez picks up a very unlikely podium.
太棒了 切科 棒极了!
Brilliant, Checo! Absolutely brilliant.
现在持续出现 关于车队要被卖♥♥掉的流言
Now there are constant rumors about offers to buy the team,
但我已经在印度力量车队里
but I've invested blood, sweat and tears
投入了血汗和眼泪
into Force India.
我会奋战到底
So I'm fighting every step of the way.
剧名:大难当头
维杰一直是F1中相对多彩的人物
Vijay's always been one of Formula One's more colorful characters,
著名的寻欢之王
known as the king of good times.
但印度力量的成功却来自于 善用他们的每一分钱
But Force India's success has come from making every penny work for them.
(威廉·布克斯顿 F1记者)
他们是这项运动中最有效率的团队
They're one of the most efficient outfits in the sport.
把最近几年的印度力量和迈凯伦 来做对比
When you look at Force India and McLaren over the last few years,
他们完全就是相反的
they're completely mirror images of one another,
因为印度力量投入很少 却获得很多
because while Force India has achieved so much with so little,
迈凯伦 作为大名鼎鼎的车队
McLaren, one of the biggest names in the sport,
似乎投入了太多 收获却太少
seems to be achieving so little with so much.
噢 迈凯伦又出问题了
Oh, not another problem for McLaren...
我失去了动力 我得停车
I lost drive... I need to park up.
收到 斯托费尔 收到
Copy, Stoffel, copy.
我没有同样的动力
I don't have the same power.
我们无法解决
We can't fix it. We can't fix it.
伙计 我的刹车失灵 轮胎故障
Mate, I have no brakes, no tires.
我们拿不到分了
We are out of the points.
我会做尝试 但我已经不在乎了
I will try to do whatever, but I don't care too much.
听起来车手是不想干了 对吧?
Sounded like a driver who wants to call it a day, didn't it?
阿隆索成了本场大奖赛中 第一个退赛的车手
Fernando Alonso becomes the first retirement of this Grand Prix.
萨克·布朗可不开心
And Zak Brown not happy.
这不是他们期望或者想要的情况
Not where they expected to be or want to be.
埃里克 你愿意为 赛车故障承担责任吗?
Eric, do you accept any responsibility for the failings of this car?
你会辞职吗?
And will you resign?
(埃里克·布里耶 迈凯伦车队赛事指导)
显然 我们都对赛车的表现负有责任
Um, obviously, we are all responsible for the car performance.
我们没拿到想要的位置 我们也对现在的位置不满意
Uh, we are not where we want to be, we are not happy where we are...
你觉得在银石比赛时 你还能坐在现在的位置上吗?
Do you expect still to be in your job at Silverstone?
(迈凯伦技术中心 英格兰萨里郡)
早上好 费尔南多 你好吗?
Good morning, Fernando. How are you?
(萨克·布朗 迈凯伦竞技CEO)
很好 你在哪里?
Good. Where are you?
我想让你知道 我们可以深入聊聊
So I wanted to let you know, and we can chat about it further.
昨晚我接受了埃里克的辞呈
Uh, last night I accepted, uh, Eric's resignation.
我们都知道 车队压力很大
Lots of pressure on the team, as we all know,
他一直在承受冲击
and he's been taking the brunt of it.
显然这三四年他过得很艰难
Obviously it's been a tough three, four years for him,
他觉得为了让我们带着这些压力
and he felt, in order for us to move forward
还能继续前进 他最好下台
with all the pressure, that it was best he stepped aside.
我觉得我们的人手都很好
I think we got great people.
我们还会再招募一些
We're gonna recruit some people and, you know, get the team, uh...
让车队扭转局势 让迈凯伦再度伟大
turned around and make McLaren great again.
我觉得费尔南多是一级方程式历史上 最棒的车手之一
I think Fernando's one of the best drivers in the history of Formula One.
两次世界冠军 赢过三十多场分站赛
Two-time world champion, won over thirty races,
被很多人认为是世界上最好的车手
recognized by many to be the best driver in the world.
当你拥有一位费尔南多 这种等级的车手
When you have a driver of Fernando's caliber,
你会设法把他留在你的车队中
you wanna keep them in your racing team.
在公♥司♥上层现在有一个负责人
At the top, there's one guy responsible now
那就是我
and you're talking to him.
我就是掌门人了 你说得对
So the the buck stops with me. You're absolutely right.
是的
Yeah.
任何时候 只要你负责一个大型组织
Any time you're responsible for a large organization,
都会有很大压力
that comes with a lot of pressure.
我喜欢第一个问题 因为它会占掉差不多5分钟
So I like that first question 'cause it'll also suck up about five minutes.
是的 很好
Yeah. That's good.
技术总监你找得怎么样了?
How's your search for a technical director going?
没找 我们已经有了 去掉这个吧
Nope. We've already had it. So, let's get rid of that one.
这是巨大的责任
It's a huge responsibility.
如果你应付不了压力 受不了冲击
If you can't cope with the pressure, you can't take the heat,
那就退位让贤吧
get out of the kitchen.
他要萨克请确认
Um, he's asked Zak to address
这是不是双方同意的自愿辞职
whether it was a voluntary resignation by mutual agreement.
好吧 要我披露 我和埃里克对话的细节
Yeah. It's inappropriate for me to get into any details
-是不恰当的 -是的 这是隐私
of the conversation that Eric and I had. - Yeah. Those are private matters.
萨克·布朗没有运营过大型车队
Zak Brown hasn't come from a position of running a big racing team,
所以他的任务很艰巨
so he's got a huge, huge job on his hands,
特别是考虑到他队上还有 两次世界冠军阿隆索
especially when you consider he's got a two-time world champion in Fernando Alonso,
他对一切都要求最好
who demands nothing but the best.
印度力量永远负担不起阿隆索 汉密尔顿或者是维特尔
Force India could never afford an Alonso or a Lewis Hamilton or a Vettel.
不是个人英雄 而是团队合作
It's not a one man show. It's a team effort.
我觉得我雇对了人
And I guess I hired the right guys.
我请奥特玛出任首席运营官
I hired Otmar as the Chief Operating Officer.
我觉得他也有同样的热情和野心
I think he shares the same passion and ambition.
车手方面 我们有塞尔希奥·佩雷斯
Drivers, we have Checo Perez.
他是个勇敢的车手 车技了得
He's a gutsy driver and he's got great race craft.
埃斯特班·奥康是个年轻人
Esteban Ocon, here's a guy who's young,
有激♥情♥ 渴望胜利 很有才华
he's passionate, he's hungry, and he's got talent.
干得好 埃斯特班 干得好
Nice job, Esteban. Nice job.
我觉得他在他首个完整赛季中 让所有人都大吃一惊
I think he surprised us all in his first full year in Formula One...
也让自己骄傲
and did himself proud.
嗨 卡罗 我们和罗贝塔在一起
Hi, Carlo. We are here with Roberta.
她想让你知道
And she wanted to let you know
她值得很多礼物 很多关爱
that she deserve a lot of present, a lot of attention.
噢 谢谢你们 好棒
Oh, thank you, guys! Yes!
这支车队能够在如此高的水平上
The fact that the team is able to compete and perform
进行竞争 有所表现 是非常难以置信的
at such a high level is absolutely incredible...
特别是考虑到维杰·马尔雅
especially when you consider the personal difficulties
个人所经历的困难
that Vijay Mallya's been going through.
(2013年马尔雅的翠鸟航♥空♥崩溃)
(留下约10亿美元的债务)
今天是印度最高调的商人
Today, it's the fall from grace
维杰·马尔雅的坠落之日
of one of India's most high profile businessmen, Vijay Mallya.
控方告诉法庭
Prosecution has told the court that
马尔雅逃避向银行偿还贷款 拒绝披露资产
Vijay Mallya avoided attempts to repay loans to banks, did not disclose assets,
据传还挪用贷款投入赛车运动
allegedly diverted loan money to motor racing.
这些传言毫无根据 刻意捕风捉影
The allegations are baseless, unfounded, deliberate.
除此之外 这对你的F1车队
It doesn't look good on your Formula One team,
也不是好消息吧?
does it, apart from anything else?
(2016年 马尔雅离开印度 前往英国)
现在 我是被迫流亡
Right now, I'm in forced exile.
我绝对没有犯下
I am absolutely not guilty
(我完全同意我自己)
这些荒谬指控中的任何罪行
of any one of these preposterous charges.
这就是真♥相♥
That is the truth.
维杰面临这么的困难
It can't be helpful to Force India
(克里斯·梅德兰 F1记者)
对印度力量是没有任何好处的
to have Vijay facing such difficulties.
印度的银行想要抓到他
And with the banks in India wanting to get hold of him,
他人在向维杰追讨巨额款项的时候
Vijay can't be seen to be spending loads and loads of money
他就不能被人看到继续挥霍
when other people are chasing him for loads and loads of money.
印度力量车队的现金流不够了
There isn't that cash flow to Force India anymore,
这肯定会造成一定的影响
so it's going to be having some form of impact.
我是埃斯特班·奥康 22岁
I'm Esteban Ocon, 22 years old,
我是印度力量F1车队的车手
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表