剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
我觉得如果我们被哈斯击败 这会是一场灾难
I think if, if Haas beats us, it would be a disaster.
我觉得我们都知道第4名 对雷诺有多重要
I think we all know how important that fourth place is for Renault.
我觉得我们队内都能感觉到 我们感觉到了压力
I think we all feel it inside the team. We feel the pressure.
你需要知道的是 为了打入前三
What you have to understand about Renault is that they've invested millions
雷诺投入了数百万的资金
in their pursuit of the top three teams.
这就意味着对他们的期望也非常高
That means there's a huge amount of expectation on them,
不只是来自于他们的股东 还来自于整个法国
not only from their shareholders, but from the whole of France.
雷诺和法国人♥民♥是联♥系♥在一起的
Renault's connected to the French people.
(西里尔·阿比特布尔 雷诺车队经理)
这是一家部分国有的公♥司♥
It's a partly state-owned company.
这是巨大的责任 所以你不能搞砸
Um, so it's a huge responsibility, so you don't want to mess it up.
今年 拿到第4对我们非常重要
This year, fourth is very important to us.
我们需要向世界展示 我们有成为顶级车队的野心
We need to show to the world that our ambition to become a top team
而且是可以和顶级车队抗衡的
and fight with the best is credible.
我希望能把这个位置当做跳板
I just hope you see it's a stepping platform
让我们能进入前三
if we want to join the top three.
但来到奥斯汀 我们很难隐藏
But coming in to Austin, it's difficult to hide the fact
我们已经失去了信心的事实
we've lost confidence.
挺合适的音乐 对吧?
Proper music, huh?
欢迎来到德州
Welcome to Texas.
这里的天气像这样的时候 就像...
When the weather is like this here, it's like...
我们来谈谈哈斯的威胁吧 他们有...
Let's talk a little bit about the threat of Haas. Have they...
哈斯? 什么哈斯? 我从没听说过
Haas? Who are they? I've never heard about them.
他们不过是又一支美国小车队
They're just this other little American team.
-都有美国车队了? -应该是的
There is an American team? - I think so, yeah.
你知道吗?
Did you know?
我是尼科·霍肯伯格
I'm Nico Hülkenberg.
我30岁了 德国人
I'm 30 years old from Germany
我是雷诺车队的车手
and I drive for Renault Sport Formula One team.
气氛可以更好点
Well, the atmosphere could be better.
有挑战性 大家都知道
It's challenging. Everyone realizes that.
很多事情都事与愿违
Um... many things didn't go the way we wanted them to go.
但我们得集中注意力 向前看
But we have to focus on what is ahead.
比赛就是一切 比赛是唯一算数的事情
It's all about the race. The race is the only thing that counts.
尼科·霍肯伯格
Nico Hülkenberg!
大明星!
You're famous!
你好 你们好吗?
Hello. How are you guys?
等等 你赢了多少比赛?
Wait, how much races did you win?
-不幸的是 一场都没有 -等等 真的吗?
None yet, unfortunately. Yeah. - Oh, wait, really?
那你怎么出名的?
How are you famous?
-等等 你一场都没赢过? -没有
Wait, you didn't win any? - No.
你有良好的心态吗? 你觉得你能赢吗?
Do you have a good mindset? Do you think you will win?
这可不简单 实际很难的
It's not so easy. It's very hard to achieve, you know.
-所以 你一共赢过多少比赛? -不少呢
So, how many races have you ever won? - Quite a few.
-微软 我想打游戏 -但在F1就没多少了
Microsoft! I wanna play games. - But in Formula One, not so many!
-他们很失望 -这个周日
They're disappointed. - This Sunday!
这个周日我会试试 我会努力的
This Sunday, I'll try. I'll go for it.
期待 我整个职业生涯都不得不 应付期待
Expectations, you know... I've had to deal with them all my career.
我个人对自己的期待可能 比任何人对我期待都高
My personal expectations to myself are probably higher than anyone else.
这是我的梦想
This is what I've been dreaming about
从8岁起就一直在为之努力
and worked towards since I am eight years old.
尼科
Nico...
尼科·霍肯伯格被认为是
Nico Hülkenberg has been viewed
冠军候选人已经有10年了
as this champion-in-waiting for a decade.
青少年生涯非同一般的成功
Phenomenally successful in junior career,
但却从来没有在F1拿到 大家认为他会拿到的成绩
but just never achieved what everybody thought he would in Formula One.
这家伙现在保持了未登上领奖台的 比赛场数纪录
This is a guy who now holds the record for the most races without a podium.
噢 老天 前定风翼就这样掉了
Oh, dear. Boom! Front wing just fell off.
这运气糟透了
That is dreadful luck.
霍肯伯格冲出赛道 左前轮掉了
Hülkenberg goes off the track, losing his left wheel.
霍肯伯格连续第2年退出比赛
Hülkenberg, for the second year in a row, is out of this race.
他很灰心
He is frustrated.
他很灰心 因为大部分时间 都在中游摇摆
He is frustrated, having been, most of his life, a midfielder.
耗费了这么多年 没登上领奖台 没获得胜利
All of these years spent without podium, without wins.
不 尼科如果有好车 是有能力成为世界冠军的
I mean, no, Nico, given the right car, is capable of being world champion.
他是世界冠军的料 毫无疑问
He is world champion material, there is no doubt about that.
我年纪大了 但我依然有目标
I'm getting older, but, you know, I still have that aim and the goal
想成为一级方程式世界冠军 想赢得比赛
to become Formula One world champion and to win races.
我会一直前进 在成功之前
I wanna-- You know, I will keep going and not lift off
不会放弃
till I have achieved that.
现在在雷诺我有车队和搭档
And now with Renault, you know, I have a team and a partner,
因为他们相信我做得到
because believe I can.
但首先我们得拿到第4
But first we have to get to that fourth place.
并打败哈斯
And beat Haas.
(周日 正赛)
女士们先生们 吉恩·哈斯
Ladies and gentlemen, Gene Haas.
看起来对你的车手们来说 是个竞争非常激烈的周末
It looks like an incredibly competitive weekend for your boys.
是的 我们的竞争对手真难搞
Yeah, our competitors are just pains in the butt.
-是的... -所以都躲开就好了
Yeah, but-- - So you just get out of the way.
你感觉乐观吗? 雷诺最近很不顺
Are you optimistic? Renault's having a bit of a wobble.
-你怎么看? -是的
What do you think? - Yes.
正确
Correct.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
到了比赛日 在哈斯F1的营地
Coming into race day, there'll be a massive feeling of excitement
感觉很令人兴奋
in the Haas F1 camp.
在赛季初期他们还处于劣势 但现在不是了
They might have been underdogs earlier in the season, but they're not anymore.
记住 他们有法拉利引擎 还有今年以来
Remember, they've got a Ferrari engine, and the way they've developed this car
他们对赛车的开♥发♥ 已经让他们比法国对手
during the year has now made them much faster
要快得多
than their French counterparts.
你真的得承认 这场比赛是他们的囊中之物
You would really have to say that this race is theirs for the taking.
我们都知道我们在争夺第4
We all know that we're in the fight for fourth.
现在变得紧张了 雷诺肯定也想要获胜
It's getting tight now. For sure, Renault will try to win it as well.
我对赛车的性能有信心
I'm confident with the performance of the car.
保持专注 做自己的事情
Just keep focused, do what you're doing.
别更改任何东西 照常做 拿出最佳水平
Do not change anything. Just do always-- get to the best,
我们就会拿到第4
and, uh... we will finish fourth.
很多人不会给我们任何成功机会
You know, a lot of people wouldn't have given us any chance to achieve this.
雷诺的人手是我们的三四倍
Renault has got three or four times the amount of people we have got.
预算是我们的两倍多
More than double the budget we have got.
但我觉得雷诺已经意识到了 在赛道上 他们击败不了我们
But I think Renault has realized that, at the track, they cannot beat us.
嘿 凯文 你也有击败尼科的机会了
Hey, you know, Kevin, you'll get a chance to beat Nico as well.
我觉得这对他意义很大
That, I think, means a lot to him.
马格努森和霍肯伯格有一段过去
There's a bit of history between Magnussen and Hülkenberg,
其中有部分是因为马格努森 自己与雷诺的历史
and part of it stems from Magnussen's own history with Renault.
他曾经为雷诺效力过
He used to drive for that team
感觉雷诺对他并没有信心 也不准备留住他
and felt Renault didn't have enough faith in him to try and keep him.
他被尼科取代了
He was replaced by Nico.
所以 马格努森绝对有东西想证明
So, Kevin Magnussen's definitely had a point to prove.
(2017年)
这会是场肮脏的比赛
It's going to be a dirty race.
凯文和尼科合不来 完全合不来
Kevin and Nico don't get on... at all.
马格努森把我挤出了赛道
Magnussen just ran me off the track.
我能怎么说? 竞争很激烈
How can I-- How can I say? It's-- It's a tough rivalry.
在赛车方面 他是很肮脏的
When it comes to racing, he's just nasty.
他所做的基本上就是残忍♥ 以及混♥蛋♥的表现
And what he does is just, you know, ruthless, being an asshole, basically.
这不是秘密 我等不及要击败他了
It's no secret. I can't wait to beat him.
这是我个人的大目标 就是这样
It's a big target for me, personally. You know, it is what it is.
很多人说凯文是F1的坏小子
A lot of people say Kevin is the bad boy of Formula One.
但他是纯粹的车手 什么都要争
But he's a pure racer. He fights for everything.
他从来都毫无保留
He doesn't leave anything behind.
他永不放弃
You know, he would never give up.
他能成为F1最佳车手之一
And he can be one of the best in Formula One.
所以 一切都归结于此
So, it all comes down to this.
这场比赛的结果
The outcome of this race
可能会改变一支车队的命运
could transform the fortunes of one of these teams.
今天在发车区中 雷诺和哈斯肩并肩
On the grid, Renault and Haas are side by side today.
谁的步伐会比较快?
Who's got the fastest pace?
在关键时刻 谁能显露本色?
Who can show what they're made of when it really matters?
我们整年都在并驾齐驱
We've been very neck-and-neck the whole year.
但我感觉现在是个机会 来实际证明我们之中
But I feel like this is the chance to actually prove which of us
谁是更好的人和更好的车手
is better as individuals, as racing drivers.
无线电测试
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表