剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
我们来谈谈阿塞拜疆吧
Let's just touch on Azerbaijan.
你那天有多生气?
How pissed off were you that day?
非常生气
Very.
NETFLIX 原创剧集
两辆红牛并驾齐驱
The two Red Bulls go through
里卡多想要超越维斯塔潘
Ricciardo fends off Max Verstappen.
我们在赛前谈过
We talked about it before the race.
两位车手都同意
Both drivers had nodded in agreement
会在比赛中给对方空间
that they'd give each other space.
如果你是克里斯蒂安·霍纳 你一秒都忍♥不下去
If you're Christian Horner, you are not enjoying this for one second.
维斯塔潘完全不想向队友屈服
Verstappen is in no mood whatsoever to yield to his teammate.
他们撞车了 他们撞到了一起
They have crashed! They've gone into each other!
这是一个低点 我向两位车手 清楚表达了我的感受
It was a low point, and I made my feelings very clear to both drivers.
操蛋
Fuck!
我们搞砸了有25分到30分
That's 25, 30 points we've just fucked away there.
我们当时在争夺名次 但是
We were fighting for positions, but,
你当然不想和队友撞车
yeah, of course, you never want to crash with your teammate.
我很清楚发生了什么 我很清楚我不是肇事的人
I was sure of what happened. You know, I was sure that I wasn't the cause of it.
我算是被迫感到内疚
I was kind of made to feel guilty.
今年我的合同即将到期 我在想:"再在红牛待一年
This year, I'm gonna be out of contract, and I think, "What am I gonna achieve
我会获得些什么?" 我本可以开心些
doing one more year with Red Bull?" You know, I could be happier...
获得一个全新开始
having a fresh start.
剧名:救赎
(英格兰牛津郡)
-本尼 弗拉维 过来 -来吧
Bernie, Flavvy. Come here. - Come on.
-本尼 过来 -本尼
Bernie, come here. - Bernie.
-走吧 回去吧 -他昨天被驴给踢了
Go on, back you go. - He got kicked by a donkey yesterday.
来吧
Come on.
看看这有什么
Look what we've got.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
-马克斯和丹尼尔 -是的
Max and Daniel. - Yeah.
他们和一对驴很相似
They are very similar to a couple of donkeys on occasion.
有时相亲相爱
Sometimes they love each other,
-有时又会干架 -实际上 有时候管驴子
and sometimes they butt each other. - In fact, managing donkeys
比管车手还轻松
is sometimes easier than... managing drivers.
所有这些车手 和任何伟大的 运动员一样 都有些不安全感
All these drivers, they all have slight insecurities, like any great sportsman.
生活在现阶段变得很困难 因为我们有
Life has been made difficult at the moment because we've got
令人兴奋的新星马克斯·维斯塔潘
this exciting emerging talent in Max Verstappen.
马克斯还没满21岁
Max isn't yet 21,
所以我觉得 他们只是处在职业生涯 不同阶段的车手
so, I think that they're just drivers at different stages in their career.
等到了八月休假的时候
By the time we get to the August break,
-我准备休息一下 -是的
I'm going to be ready for some time off. - Yeah.
今年将会是丹尼尔生涯中重要的一年 因为他正身处十字路口
It's gonna be an important year for Daniel in his career because he's very much at a crossroads.
(克里斯蒂安·霍纳 红牛车队经理)
我们愿意和他续约 但是
We'd love to extend the agreement with him, but, do you know what?
如果他不愿意留下 这可是F1 这是高级选手的赛事
If he doesn't want to be here, that's Formula One. It's-- It's a big boy sport.
所以 接下来有哪些比赛?
So, what's coming up in the next few races?
-下一场是摩纳哥 -你的最爱之一?
Um, Monaco, next race. - Is this one of your favorites?
是的 看到马克斯拿到积分 会是件好事
Yeah. Be good to see Max get a result.
(澳大利亚珀斯)
所以 他们想尽快收到我们的回复
So, they want an answer from us as early as possible.
现在有谁合同到期?
Who's out of contract then?
刘易斯将会...
Well, Lewis is going...
刘易斯、基米和瓦尔特利
Lewis, Kimi, and Valtteri.
如果瓦尔特利这年成绩很糟糕
If Valtteri has a bad year,
在他们是否要保留他的决定之前
how long are they gonna give him before they make a decision about
-会给他多少时间? -没错
whether they want to keep him? - Yeah, exactly.
自从加入红牛之后 这还是我第一次
Since joining Red Bull, it's the first time I've ever had
得去寻找新的合同或者进行谈判
to look for another contract or kind of been in a position to negotiate,
(丹尼尔·里卡多 红牛车队车手)
和其他车队讨论
to have discussions with other teams.
我们自己现在在衡量的是
What's being weighed up by us now
要不要做出跳槽的战术动作 问题显然是 "去哪里?"
is whether or not we make one of those tactical moves somewhere else, and the question is obviously, "Where?"
(格伦·比维斯 丹尼尔·里卡多的顾问)
我觉得我在意的唯一事情
I guess the only thing on my mind
就是出成绩 因为我的成绩越好
is get results now, because the better I do,
从其他车队可能获得的待遇就越好 我显然想要去竞争世界冠军
the better offers I'm gonna have probably from other teams. I obviously want to be fighting for the World Championship.
基于目前的情况 会有梅赛德斯和法拉利
Based on things as they are right now, Merc and Ferrari would be there.
他们是明显的候选目标 但你也知道
They're two obvious candidates, but, you know...
任何事都可能发生
anything can happen.
是的
Yeah.
我现在真不想操之过急
I don't really want to rush right now.
虽然红牛车队
While Red Bull Racing are nowhere
目前和他们连夺4次世界冠军时相比 还差得很远
near the competitive force that they were when they won four world championships in a row,
(威廉·布克斯顿 F1记者)
但要是和目前的威廉姆斯车队 跟之前的差距比起来
I think that pales into insignificance when you see where Williams are
这点差距已经无足轻重了
compared to where they were at that same point in time.
(英格兰 贝德福德郡)
波蒂
Birdie.
这比我们的车还快
Goes faster than our car.
你没有听到 内特
You didn't hear that, Nate.
我是克莱尔·威廉姆斯 我是威廉姆斯车队的副经理
So, I am Claire Williams, and I am the deputy team principal of the Williams Martini Racing team.
手举起来 好孩子
Arms up. Ah, good boy.
威廉姆斯车队就是我的一切
Williams is everything to me.
在我这一辈子里 车队一直存在于我的家族中
It's been in my family throughout my whole life.
车队由我爸弗兰克·威廉姆斯 于1977年创立
Started by my dad, Frank Williams, back in 1977.
所以我们赛车已经有41年了
So, we've been racing for 41 years now.
车队在80和90年代获得了巨大的成功
It became an enormous success story of the eighties and nineties...
赢得了16次世界冠军
winning 16 world championships,
和1♥1♥4♥场分站赛冠军
1♥1♥4♥ races,
这支小型独♥立♥车队起始于 一个男孩儿时的梦想
and all as a small, independent team started by a boy with a dream when he was very, very young.
我的青春都花在了帮助车队上
My youth was spent helping out around the team.
所以 这真的就是一切
So, it really is everything.
是定义我的重要部分
It's a big part of what defines me.
但我的确相信 从我2013年接下这份工作时起
But I do believe since I took on my job back in 2013,
我们目前运营的环境和威廉姆斯 刚刚起步时已经非常不同了
the world in which we operate is a very different place to when Williams first started.
我记得我们在2014和2015年 还排在第3
They were up in third in 2014 and 2015, but they've slowly been slipping back
(克里斯·梅德兰 F1记者)
但在缓慢下滑 这是很难逆转的
and that's a hard thing to turn around.
(英格兰旺塔奇 威廉姆斯车队)
我们面临着更激励的竞争
We face much greater competition.
我们赛车和运营车队的环境 也变得更有挑战性
We face much more challenging circumstances in which we have to race and operate our team.
但是运动就不应该轻松 获胜从不轻松 这就是为什么
But sport's not supposed to be easy. Winning isn't easy, and that's why
你获胜时感觉如此神奇 因为你值得 但在目前 我们并不值得获胜
it's so amazing when you do, because you deserve it, and at the moment, we don't deserve to win.
想要改变 我们必须付出努力
We've got to put the work in if we're going to change that.
这才5年 他们就从争取杆位 争取登上领奖台
In just five years, they've gone from fighting for pole positions and podiums
沦落到争取摆脱发车区最后一排
to scrapping to get off the last row of the grid.
是有很多批评 但你不能去听
You know, there's always a lot of criticism, but you can't listen to it.
你只能继续努力 并且相信 你所做的事情 会带来改变
You just have to keep going and believe that what you are doing will make changes.
现在 威廉姆斯即将陷入苦难境地 他们得搞清楚
Now Williams are going to be getting to the stage where they're trying to work out
是否有根深蒂固的问题需要改正
if there's an ingrained problem they need to change
他们是否需要改变整个世界观?
Do they need to change their whole outlook?
(威廉姆斯车队会议)
赛车的表现没有达到我们的期待
Um, this car has not been performing as we'd expect.
在头几场比赛中 我们成了赛道上最慢的车
The first few races, we were literally the slowest team on the track.
我获得了非常好的机会 我也同意去做
I've been given a wonderful opportunity, and I only agreed to do it
因为我那个时候觉得 我能够扳回生意的势头
because I thought at the time that I could help turn the business around.
先说清楚 我们绝不会沦落成B级车队
To be very clear, we aren't going down that road of a B-team.
如果你们中有了解我的人 就会知道 我死也不会愿意
Any of you that know me well would know that it would be over my dead body.
你永远不会在新闻上看到 威廉姆斯 变成了初级车队或者B级车队
You will never read in the press that Williams has turned itself into a junior team or a B-team.
我需要保护这整段历史
I've got this whole history that I need to protect.
如果在我当值期间 这一切发生了严重的问题
If, under my watch, that were all to go horribly, horribly wrong,
这就是我的错
it would be my fault.
摩纳哥看来会是个痛苦的周末 赛车明显会是场上最慢的
Monaco looks like it could be a painful weekend. The car is clearly the slowest in the field,
观看摩纳哥比赛的不只有F1车迷
and more than just Formula One fans watch Monaco,
因为那里非常疯狂
because it's bonkers.
(摩纳哥 蒙地卡罗)
(第6场 摩纳哥大奖赛 摩纳哥赛道)
摩纳哥是赛历上我最喜欢的比赛
Monaco is my favorite race on the calendar.
是最...
It's the most...
摩纳哥可是大事件
Monaco's the big one.
名流汇聚
It's where all the glitterati are.
有游艇
You've got the boats...
码头
the harbor...
名人
the celebrities.
充满了
It just exudes
金钱
money,
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表