剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
我们是不会害怕的 就这样
We are not going to be intimidated, full stop.
(摩纳哥蒙地卡罗)
(里卡多)
我休假两周了
I've been on holiday for two weeks.
我最近几天在训练 恢复状态
So, I've been training the last few days, getting back into it.
我想了很多事情 关于今年 关于合同谈判
I just thought about a lot of things this year and contract talks.
我接下来要做什么?
What am I gonna do next?
红牛对明年很有信心 会非常棒
Red Bull's confident that next year it's gonna be great.
但本♥田♥还没有证明自己
But Honda, they haven't yet proven themselves.
我不知道
I don't know.
(西班牙瓦伦西亚)
很繁忙 已经忙了几个月了
It's busy. It's been busy for several months.
没有红牛 丹尼尔是不可能 站到现在的位置上的
Without Red Bull, Daniel would not be in the position he is now.
这里面有很大的忠诚度
There is a significant amount of loyalty there.
你必须要尊重这一点
You have to be respectful of that.
(英格兰白金汉郡)
-赛季如何? -很好
How's the season? - Good.
-是吗? -很好 是的
Yeah? - Good, yeah.
有些地方能做得更好 但是...
Bits we could have been better, but...
是的 9站比赛里面我们赢了3站
Yeah, we're nine races in. We've won three of them.
这是我们车队历史上最好的车手组合
This is the best driver pairing that we've had in our history.
丹尼尔的合同从季前就开始谈了
Daniel's contract's been talked about since preseason.
我有信心我们会想出办法解决问题
And I'm confident that we'll manage to get things resolved.
我非常高兴看到他过去十年的发展
I've thoroughly enjoyed watching his development the last ten years.
他是做为青训项目成员加入的
He's come through the ranks, as a member of the junior program.
自从坐进了红牛赛车
As soon as he got into a Red Bull car,
他就开始不停超车
he never stopped overtaking people.
7次大奖赛冠军 20多次登上领奖台
Seven Grand Prix victories and over twenty podiums,
都是用红牛车队的赛车获得的
all achieved in Red Bull racing cars.
我个人视他为好朋友
Personally, I view him as a good friend.
我在和红牛谈条件
I'm trying to negotiate terms with Red Bull.
我感觉我一直很忠心
I feel I've been loyal up until now.
和红牛的交易 就摆在我面前 就这样
A deal with Red Bull, it's all in front of me now, like, this is it.
我需要做的就是签个字
All I've gotta do is sign the piece of paper.
好吧
Okay.
要是我脱身 做个表态呢?
What if I just break free and-- and make a statement?
我从18岁起就在红牛车队了
Red Bull, I've been there since I was 18, I think.
现在我有机会成为成年人 以成年人的身份进入一支车队
Now I have a chance to be an adult and walk into a team as an adult.
我的心已经飞了
My heart's going.
我决定离开红牛
I've decided to leave Red Bull
我会在2019年加入雷诺车队
and I'll be joining Renault for 2019.
有时 我会发觉自己灰心丧气
At times, I've found myself frustrated.
我只是感觉我需要改变
I just felt I needed something different.
我想要新的挑战 全新的开始
I like new challenges and kind of having a fresh start.
(比利时斯帕-弗朗科尔尚赛道)
(第13场 比利时大奖赛 斯帕-弗朗科尔尚赛道)
等一下 里卡多没有和红牛续约
Hang on a minute, Daniel Ricciardo is not re-signing for Red Bull.
他要去雷诺 他们预料到了吗?
He's going to Renault. Were they expecting it?
不 这绝对出乎他们意料
No, it definitely caught them out.
不错的早晨
Nice morning.
-或许我们就按正常的方式进去... -是的 我本来想说...
Maybe we will go the normal way. - Yeah, do you wanna-- I was gonna say.
因为你可以溜进去 但我们会...
You can sneak, but we'll go...
不然你就得溜进围场 然后你就得...
Otherwise you sneak through the paddock--
-是啊 不 我们会去的 -那或许不是...
Yeah. Nah, I will. - That's maybe not--
-我们正面面对吧 -好
Let's take it all on the chin. - Yeah.
好的 发布会在哪里?
All right. Where is the conference?
那头
The top end.
也没那么疯狂
Oh, it's not that crazy.
西里尔
Cyril.
你现在既需要新车手又需要新引擎了
He needs a driver and an engine.
是的
Yeah.
你还有钱花在引擎上吗?
So have you got money to spend on your engine,
你的钱都砸在车手身上了
now you've spent it all on your driver?
我们的钱够多
We've got plenty of money.
这有点诡异 超级诡异
It's kind of weird. Like, super weird.
是啊
Yeah.
这有点那啥 什么来着 怪异?
There's a bit of an-- Is it-- What's the-- Airy?
-怪诞 -怪诞? 怪诞的气氛?
Eerie. Eerie. - Eerie? Eerie atmosphere?
今天早上还发生了什么 我不知道的事情吗?
Did something else happen this morning that I don't know about?
其实...
Well...
肯定会很诡异的
It's gonna be weird,
但又令人兴奋
but somewhat exciting.
我觉得这是好事
I think it's a good move.
我给马克斯留下了足够的空间
I'm leaving sufficient space for Max.
向克里斯蒂安提问 失去了丹尼尔
A question for Christian. Given the loss of Daniel,
显然会影响巨大 而他将去一个
it's obviously very significant. Is there any added frustration
你们最近颇有微词的组织
in losing him to an organization
有增加挫败感吗?
of which you've been very publicly critical?
当然我们都很吃惊
Of course it was a surprise.
我们把他想要的和要求的一切 都摆在了他的面前
Having had everything in front of him, that he wanted and had required,
包括财务方面和其他方面
financially, uh, et cetera, et cetera.
我觉得在和丹尼尔的谈判过程中
Well, I suppose the whole process with Daniel,
只要他自己对于自己的决定满意
so long as he's comfortable looking at himself in the mirror
你就得要尊重这一点
with the choices that he's made, you have to respect that.
我们和丹尼尔进行随机讨论 和开玩笑 已经有段时间了
We've had random discussion, jokes with Daniel since a while.
很难确定是什么时候开第一个玩笑的
Uh, it would be hard to put an exact date on the first joke
关于这种换车队的玩笑
about this this type of switch.
雷诺基本上什么都买♥♥得起
Renault can afford pretty much anything.
雷诺是一级方程式中最大的 汽车制♥造♥商 就这样
Renault is the largest car maker in Formula One, full stop.
他相信了我们的项目 做出了决定
He bought into the project and made his decision.
谢谢
Thank you.
里卡多转投雷诺引起了连锁效应
And the knock-on effects of Ricciardo moving to Renault
这意味着塞恩斯会失去自己的席位
means Carlos Sainz will lose his seat.
(卡洛斯·塞恩斯 雷诺车手)
记者发布会 我们知道他们会说什么
Press conference. We know what they're talking about.
你知道会有什么问题 都会很直接
Um... you know what's gonna be asked, so it's all straightforward.
有什么东西是你们想说 或者不想说的吗?
Is there anything in particular you guys don't want or want to say?
今年我想在赛道上发挥出水平
This year, I wanna do the best on track.
我这个周末的焦点是斯帕 下个周末是蒙扎
My focus is Spa this weekend. Next weekend, my focus is Monza.
我想要你哭 想要你非常伤心
I want you to cry. I want you to be really sad.
然后说你会非常想我们
Kind of just say you're gonna miss us so much.
好吧 我试试
Okay, I'll try.
(雷诺F1车队)
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
See you.
-再见 -再见
Bye! - Bye!
再见
Later.
现在和红牛的关系就有点尴尬了
Now, with Red Bull, it'll be awkward.
我预计会被孤立
I'll expect to be isolated.
在某些领域有人被这个决定震惊了
People are shocked in some quarters by the decision.
但我觉得归根结底 还是在哪里你会觉得被需要
But I think it comes down to where you feel wanted.
我们和雷诺开了一个非公开会议
We had a private meeting with Renault,
他们向我们展示了接下来的安排
and they walked us through what was coming.
真正让你看到了一家制♥造♥商的实力
It really showed you the might of a manufacturer.
他们的终极目标是再次 夺取车队世界冠军
Their ultimate goal, to be a world-championship-winning team again,
而他们是有这种血统的
and they have the pedigree for that.
他是否做出了正确的职业选择?
Is he making the right career choice?
说到底 我的推测是 他在逃避战斗
In the end, my assumption is he was running from a fight.
这就是给我感觉
That's the way it feels to me.
一直朝前看
Always look ahead.
集中注意力前进 而不是后退
Focus on going forwards, not backwards.
我们的目标不止是击败雷诺 我们的目标是拿世界冠军
Our goal is not just to beat Renault. Our goal is to try and be world champions.
(下集预告)
这是非常危险的运动 将来也一样
It's a very dangerous sport, and it will always be.
发生这样的撞车 会让你的自信降低
Confidence level goes down when you have a crash like that.
朱尔·比安奇去世了...
Jules Bianchi has died...
今年他的教子夏尔·勒克莱尔 第一次登上F1车坛
This year, his godson, Charles Leclerc, made his Formula One debut.
大车队现在押宝在年轻车手身上
The bigger teams are now putting their faith in younger drivers.
哇 快看 勒克莱尔从外道超车
Wow, look at that. LeClerc round the outside!
-好啊 -对马库斯来说 有点难以接受
Yes! - For Marcus, it's a little hard to take.
勒克莱尔紧追他不放
LeClerc is right on his tail now.
我一直梦想加入法拉利
I've always dreamed to be part of Ferrari.
夏尔的使命就是...
Charles has a mission
完成朱尔未尽的事业
to do what Jules should have done.
字幕翻译:张亮
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表