剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
I'm Pierre Gasly. - I'm George Russell.
-我是卡洛斯·塞恩斯 -我是兰斯·斯特罗尔
I am Carlos Sainz. - I'm Lance Stroll.
我是威廉姆斯的车手
And I'm a Williams Racing F1 driver.
-我加入了法拉利 -我加入了迈凯伦
I'm joining Ferrari. - I'm joining McLaren.
我是红牛车手
I'm a Red Bull driver.
-这是儿时的梦想 -巨大的荣耀
It is a childhood dream. - A huge honor.
我不知道 我能确认一下我在动吗?
I don't know. I mean, can I confirm that I'm moving?
不管我做什么 都想做到最好
All the time I do something, I wanna be the best.
生活真是不可思议 对吧?
It's incredible, no, how life is?
职业目标是成为F1世界冠军
Career goal is to become Formula One World Champion.
-世界冠军 -绝对会击中目标
World champion. - It would definitely hit the spot.
老实说 我觉得他们离我们的水平 还差得远
To be honest, I don't think they are even close to our level.
你依然需要再成熟一点
You still need a certain level of maturity.
随便你想说多少都可以
You can talk as much as you want.
别介意 我只是在看我需要击败的人
No hard feelings, I'm just looking ahead to the ones we have to beat.
不 我不知道 怎么回事? 是什么?
No, I didn't know. What the hell? What was that?
有很多人试图击碎你的梦想
A lot of people try to break your dreams.
-你不能取悦所有人 -显然压力是有的
You can't please everyone. - Obviously, the pressure is on.
一直都有压力 你一直要尽全力
There's always pressure. You always try to do your best.
我非常期待2019
I'm very much looking forward to 2019.
我们得要专注于重建队伍
We have to focus on rebuilding this team.
有些车队会做对 有些车队会做错
Some teams will have got it right, some teams will have got it wrong.
理想的话 我想超过丹尼尔
Ideally, I wanna be on top of Daniel.
-成绩是最重要的 -我们能更进一步
Priority is results. - We can make the next step.
竞争 狠狠竞争
Race it and race it hard.
我相信我们能做到更好
You know, I believe we can do better.
目标是成为世界冠军 当然 越早越好
The aim is to become a world champion, and of course, sooner than later.
我们现在唯一能做的 就是等着瞧
The only thing we can do here, wait and see.
-我能告诉你 我们做了很多准备 -我们已经上路了
I can tell you, we've got lots coming. - We're on our way.
我感兴趣的只有现在的我和雷诺
Looking at me and Renault now, that's all I'm interested in.
好了 让我们搞点事情吧
All right, let's go fuck some shit up.
字幕翻译:张亮
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表