剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
一级方程式是非常危险的运动 以后也都会是
Formula One is a very dangerous sport, and it will always be.
难以置信 两位车手都没事
Incredibly, both drivers were okay.
安全一直是一级方程式的任务之一
Safety is always on the agenda in Formula One.
在幕后已经做了很多工作
A lot of work has been done behind the scenes.
你现在看到的很多事故 你都不觉得车手能够
But you see a lot of accidents now where you don't necessarily expect
幸存下来
drivers to walk away.
而在20年前 他们可能真的无法幸存
Prior to twenty years ago, they wouldn't necessarily have done so.
看到斯科特基本无碍 大家都松了一口气
Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when the Scot got out relatively unscathed.
神奇的是 没人严重受伤
Amazingly, no one is seriously injured.
我没事 但这还真是好大的阵仗
I'm okay, but, yeah, it was, it was quite-- quite a big one.
艾尔顿·塞纳被广泛认为是
Ayrton Senna was widely regarded
有史以来最伟大的车手之一
as one of, if not the greatest racing driver that ever lived.
而当他车祸身亡之后 我们都希望 这个是我们在F1中看到的
And when he was killed, we hoped it would be the last fatality
最后一次致命事故
we ever saw in Formula One.
但在2014年 我们失去了朱尔·比安奇
But in 2014, we lost Jules Bianchi.
F1车手朱尔·比安奇去世了
Formula One driver, Jules Bianchi, has died.
他在这项运动中留下了 会被永远铭记的印迹
He left such a mark in the sport and will be remembered forever.
他很亲近法拉利
He was very close to Ferrari.
或许某一天他应该为法拉利效力
Maybe he should drive for Ferrari one day...
今年 他的教子 夏尔·勒克莱尔 初次登上了F1车坛
This year, his godson, Charles Leclerc, made his Formula One debut.
夏尔在做的是继承朱尔的遗产
What Charles is doing is a continuation of Jules' legacy.
夏尔有一个使命
Charles has a mission...
完成朱尔未尽事业的使命
a mission to do what Jules should have done.
剧名:未来可期
(索伯车队总部 瑞士欣维尔)
我叫比特·泽赫尔德
My name is Beat Zehnder.
我是F1索伯车队的经理
I'm the team manager of Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team.
我们总部在瑞士
We are based in Switzerland.
我们非常守时 非常精确
We're very punctual, very precise.
我们非常诚实 有时也太诚实了
We're very honest, sometimes too honest.
我很确定 要是我们能稍微不老实点
Pretty sure if we would be a little more dishonest,
可能会更成功
probably we could have more success.
我们擅于发现人才
We are talent spotters.
很多非常成功的车手 都是从索伯车队起步的
Very successful drivers started with Sauber.
迈克尔·舒马赫
Michael Schumacher.
(维特尔)
塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔
Sebastian Vettel.
还有基米·莱科宁
Then we had Kimi Räikkönen.
他在法拉利拿到了冠军
He's won the championship with Ferrari.
总共算下来 从索伯车队出去的车手
In total we've got something, like, 12 World Championship titles
一共差不多拿了12个冠军
from a driver which came from Sauber.
但去年我们在车队积分榜上倒数第一
But last year we finished bottom in the Constructors' Championship.
去年之后 我们进步了很多
Over the last year, we have improved a lot.
区别就在于弗雷德的参与 他重构了公♥司♥
The difference is the involvement of Fred, who restructured the company.
弗雷德是老板
Fred is the boss.
他有时候看起来脾气有点暴躁 但他是个非常风趣的人
He looks a bit grumpy from time to time, but he's a very funny guy.
我是弗雷德里克·范萨尔 我是索伯车队的CEO及领队
I am Frederic Vasseur. I am the CEO and Team Principal of Sauber.
两年前 索伯陷入了大困境
Two years ago, Sauber was in big trouble.
我们有非常了不起的风洞
We have a fantastic wind tunnel,
却连续两年无法使用
which we didn't use for two consecutive years
因为我们付不起电费
because we didn't even have the money to pay the power.
现在我们又回到了好时光
And now we're back to good times again.
我觉得在最近6到8个月 我们都在进步
I think the last six or eight months, we are improving.
但下一场比赛对索伯非常重要
But the next races will be very important for Sauber.
之后我们会看看2019年的车手选项
And then we will see what are the driver option for '19.
今年我们有两位出色的车手
This year, we've got two great drivers.
(马库斯·埃里克森 索伯车队车手)
我觉得潜力是有的 但运气不好
I think the potential was there, but it was just, uh... unfortunate.
马库斯进入F1已经5年了
Marcus is five years in Formula One.
他非常努力 也进步了很多
He's a very hard worker and he has improved a lot.
(夏尔·勒克莱尔 索伯车队车手)
是的 我们的比赛节奏实际很强
But yeah, our race pace was quite strong, actually.
夏尔 非常年轻 非常有动力
Charles, very young, very motivated.
是我合作过的最有才华的人之一
One of the biggest talents I've ever worked with.
他才20岁
He's 20 years old.
可能是最近20年来最好的新人之一
Probably one of the best newcomers in the last two decades.
目前 夏尔的成绩更好
At the moment, Charles is achieving better results.
当然 对马库斯来说 就有点难以接受
Of course, for Marcus, it's a little hard to take.
-我2010年在那里比赛过 -你去过?
I drove there in 2010. - You drove there?
你那时候应该还在开卡丁车吧
You were probably in go-karts or something.
还是小孩
A kid.
那时你多大 10岁?
What were you, ten years old?
不 那时我12岁了
No, I was twelve.
我叫夏尔·勒克莱尔
My name is Charles Leclerc
我是索伯车队的车手
and I'm driving for Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team.
我今年第一次参加F1的比赛
I'm driving in Formula One for the first time this year.
我是摩纳哥人
I am from Monaco.
我还记得4岁的时候看大奖赛
I remember watching the Grand Prix at four years old
当时我在最好朋友的公♥寓♥里 就在1号♥弯出口那里
in my best friend's apartment, in the exit of the first corner.
是的 老实说 我一直在寻找法拉利赛车
And, yeah, I was always searching for the Ferrari cars, to be honest.
那是儿时的梦想
It's-- It's a childhood dream.
我一直梦想能加入法拉利
I've always dreamed to be a part of Ferrari.
法拉利是个庞然大物
I mean, Ferrari is such a big thing.
你无法想象成为这支车队的 两名车手之一是什么感觉
You can't imagine to be one of the two drivers that is in this team.
这支车队就像神话一般
It's a team that is so mythical.
这会是我明年的目标
This will be the target next year.
但我不知道能不能做到
Whether I will achieve it or not, I don't know.
我一直觉得我只需要
I always think the thing that I just need to do
在赛车中发挥出最好水平 其他的事情都会自然而来
the best job possible in the car and then the rest will come.
(基米竞选总统)
基米!
Kimi! Kimi!
基米·莱科宁在法拉利的生涯 闪亮且荣耀
Kimi Räikkönen's had a glittering and glorious career here at Ferrari.
但当然了 他已经不当年的嫩头青了
But, of course, he's no longer the spring chicken he once was.
(基米·莱科宁 法拉利车队车手)
基米 向你提问 我们什么才会知道 你未来的打算?
Kimi, coming to you. When will we know more about your future?
这由不得我 就是这样
It's not up to me. Uh... that's about it.
说到底 不是由我来决定
Not my decision in the end so...
大家期待基米离开已经很久了
For a long time, people have expected Kimi to move on.
如果基米准备退出了
If Kimi is on his way out...
(威廉·布克斯顿 F1记者)
就能空出F1中最令人垂涎的席位之一
that frees up one of the most coveted seats in Formula One.
勒克莱尔进入F1才一年就能成为 法拉利的车手吗?
Can Charles Leclerc be a Ferrari driver after just one year in Formula One?
法拉利通常不会
Um... it's not normally a decision Ferrari makes,
选择年轻人 所以可能性不大
to go for youth, and so it's pretty unlikely.
我觉得我们的前半赛季很不可思议
I think we've had an incredible first part of the season.
勒克莱尔的F1经验如此之少 但表现却如此出色
Leclerc is driving a brilliant race with so little experience in Formula One.
更令人钦佩的是勒克莱尔的赛车
The thing that's been really impressive about Charles Leclerc
在年初时并没有什么竞争力
is that he went into a car that wasn't all that competitive at the start of the year.
他就已经把出色的发挥变成了惯常
And he's been getting the best out of it so regularly.
好啊!
Yes, yes, yes!
非常棒的比赛 夏尔 第6名 杰出的驾驶 干得好
Great race, Charles. P-6 at the end. Fantastic drive. Good job.
勒克莱尔从外道超车 哇 快看啊
Charles Leclerc around the outside! Wow, look at that!
-他还是很年轻 -操蛋
And he's still so young. - Ah, fuck!
抱歉 抱歉爆了粗口
Sorry. Sorry for the bad word.
有一件事让我印象深刻
One moment stands out for me,
那是在二级方程式中 他去巴库的时候
which was in Formula Two when he got to Baku,
在那周早些时候 他失去了他的父亲
and he'd lost his father earlier in the week.
真的就是在他坐进赛车前48小时
And we're talking literally 48 hours later, he was in the car.
他上场比赛 掉到了最后一名 然后一路过关斩将赢得了比赛
He then went out, fell to last place, fought his way through, and won the race.
这是才失去父亲的孩子
This was a kid who'd just lost his father.
那时候他还是孩子 一个青少年
And he was a kid at the time. He's a teenager.
我从未见拥有着这样的精神力量的人
To have that kind of mental strength, I'd never seen anything like it.
欢迎来到一级方程式世界锦标赛的 第13场
Welcome to Round 13 of the Formula One world championship.
(比利时斯帕-弗朗科尔尚赛道)
比利时大奖赛
It is the Belgian Grand Prix.
无线电测试
Radio check.
无线电测试 夏尔
Radio check, Charles.
收到 非常清楚
Copy. Loud and clear.
轮胎抱死 撞车了
And it's locking up and a crash!
阿隆索飞到了勒克莱尔的 索伯赛车上面
And Fernando Alonso goes over the top there of Charles Leclerc's Sauber!
一次空中事故啊
An aerial accident there!
勒克莱尔回到了维修站
And Charles Leclerc makes his way back to the pit.
他本来是个无辜的旁观者
He was an innocent bystander in that.
勒克莱尔 受到了完好的保护
Leclerc, very well protected
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表