剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
在F1世界里 每场比赛 每个赛季 你都拿出你的最佳水平
In Formula One, every race, every season, you need to be at the top of your game.
NETFLIX 原创剧集
但要是你正经历艰难时期 你就会产生疑惑
But when you go through a tough patch, you can have doubt.
(2012年比利时大奖赛)
2012年的斯帕是我生涯中的大事件
Spa 2012 was a big moment in my career.
比利时大奖赛开赛 汉密尔顿发车不错
And we're racing in Belgium. It's a good start for Hamilton.
格罗斯让切过了刘易斯
Grosjean cutting across Lewis.
撞车了
Oh! There's contact!
格罗斯让压到了阿隆索的车上 好严重的撞车啊
Grosjean over the top of Alonso. It has a massive impact!
阿隆索退赛 汉密尔顿退赛 小林可梦伟退赛
Alonso's out, Hamilton's out, Kobayashi's out.
比赛一开始就充满戏剧化
Real drama at the start of the race.
我恐怕得说 我觉得这是格罗斯让的错
And, uh, I'm afraid I've got to say I think that's Grosjean's fault.
(医生)
在赛后 我去看了心理医生
After that race, I went to see a psychologist
好让自己恢复一下
to get myself in a better place.
如果你请了训练师保持身体的状态
If you use a trainer to get your body in shape,
为什么不能请心理医生 来训练你的头脑呢?
why wouldn't you use a psychologist to train your head?
剧名:保持冷静
(瑞士日内瓦)
我们在这里进行跑步训练吧
Let's go up and down here, do a few of our running drills.
放松髋关节 很好
Just loosen up the hips. That's good.
我叫罗曼·格罗斯让 32岁
My name is Romain Grosjean. I'm 32 years old,
我是哈斯F1车队的车手
and I'm racing in Formula One for Haas F1 team.
我生来就爱竞争
I was born a competitor.
我做所有事情都想做到最好
Everything I do, I always try to be the best.
快点
Quicker.
不管是打网球 跑步 或是做饭
Whether it's playing tennis or running or cooking
还是赛车
or being in a racing car.
但这个赛季开始得很艰难
But it's been a rough start of the season.
(2018年4月 阿塞拜疆大奖赛)
好了 格罗斯让的车载镜头 他在左右穿梭
Right, on board then, with Grosjean. He's weaving around,
想要保持轮胎的温度
trying to get temperature into the tires.
格罗斯让本来处于一个很好的位置
Grosjean, who was up into a brilliant position
却在安全车后面撞车了
has now crashed behind the safety car.
我真♥他♥妈♥无语了
I'm fucking speechless.
(2018年5月 西班牙大奖赛)
看起来好像格罗斯让在横穿赛道
That looks like Romain Grosjean just going right across the track
-你没事吧? -是的 我没事
Are you okay, man? - Yeah, I'm okay.
我真♥他♥妈♥没法相信
I can't fucking believe it.
好了 我很抱歉
All right, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Yeah.
这位哈斯车手到底是怎么了?
What has happened to the Haas driver?
-15圈 -还有1圈
Fifteen. - One more to go.
我们是世界最棒的车手 因为我们能参加一级方程式
We are among the best in the world because we made it to Formula One.
在我们的运动中 全世界只有20个名额能参赛
There are only 20 seats in the world in our sport.
有很多人想要挤进来抢走你的名额
A lot of people want to come through and get your seat.
你得一直保证水准 不然就会失去工作
You need to keep performing or you can be out of the job.
还有2圈
Two to go.
欢迎来到法国南部 参加法国大奖赛
Welcome to the south of France, to the French Grand Prix.
(法国勒卡斯泰莱)
(第8场 法国大奖赛 保罗·里卡尔赛道)
是的 缺席10年之后 我们又回到了法国
Yes, we are back in France after an absence of ten years,
这是2018年一级方程式锦标赛的
and it's round eight of the Formula One championship
第8站
in 2018.
大家好 女士们先生们 欢迎来到...
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. We're happy to welcome you...
我即是瑞士人又是法国人
I'm Swiss and French.
我是瑞士人因为我讨厌迟到
I'm a Swissman because I hate being late.
我一直准时 我还爱巧克力
I'm always on time. And I love chocolate.
所以 这应该是 最典型的瑞士人了吧
So, I guess there is no more cliché than that for Switzerland.
但我母亲是法国人 我在法国长大
But, my mother was French and I was raised under a French flag.
所以 这就像是双重人格
So, you know, it's like a dual personality.
-罗曼 这边 -谢谢
Romain, come this way! - Thank you!
本土车手格罗斯让希望 本周末能够拿到积分
A home driver hoping to make a point here this weekend is Romain Grosjean.
他在本赛季还没能拿到积分
Still no points so far this season.
我觉得这算是额外的助力
I think it's gonna give an extra boost,
听到马赛曲 看到大看台上所有的法国国旗
hearing "La Marseillaise," seeing all those French flags in the grandstand.
我真希望这就是本赛季的转折点
I'm really hoping that that's a turnaround in the season
希望整个周末都能一切顺利
and things are going perfectly all weekend long.
-你什么时候能开始? -是的 是的
When can you start the work, you think? - Yeah, yeah. Okay.
哈斯车队是最新加入的车队 我们现在才是第3个赛季
Haas F-1 is the newest team. We're in our third season now.
最大的目标就是比去年进步
The biggest goal is to finish better than last year.
看能不能拿到第4
We'll see if we can, uh, get four.
(京特·施泰納 哈斯车队经理)
要描述罗曼是个怎样的车手 我觉得不难描述
To describe Romain as a driver is... actually, I wouldn't say difficult,
他顺利的时候速度非常快 我觉得他是最好的车手之一
but he's very fast. On a good day, Romain, I think he's one of the best out there.
但他会犯错误
But he makes mistakes.
如果车手老是撞车
If the driver keeps crashing,
有时最大的问题是他会失去信心
the biggest thing is he loses, sometimes, his confidence.
好的
Okey-dokey.
-真好 谢谢你们 -好的
Sweet, thank you, boys. - Okay.
我觉得罗曼在剩下赛季里的任务是 保持一致性
I think the task for Romain for the rest of the season is to be consistent.
他很高兴来法国的 保罗·里卡尔赛道比赛
He's delighted to be racing here in France at Circuit Paul Ricard,
他的第一次法国大奖赛
his first time racing in a French Grand Prix.
我会下来让你们问几个问题
I'm gonna jump down and get some questions from the guys.
下午好 罗曼 你明年会为哪只队伍作战?
Good afternoon, Romain. Who are you going to be driving for next year?
目前我不知道 我们会专注于 接下来的比赛 这是第一次...
I don't know. We'll focus on the next races. It's the first time...
一级方程式不像其他的运动
Formula One isn't like other sports.
(威廉·布克斯顿 F1记者)
要谈合同 要签合同 谁知道是什么时候?
Contracts are negotiated, they are signed... who knows when.
这就为什么你一直得 拿出最好的表现
And that's why you've always got to be performing as well as you can.
你对哈斯很满意 但显然 时间会证明一切
You're very happy with Haas, but obviously, time will tell.
没错
Correct.
好的 女士们先生们 请举起双手
Right, ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together.
感谢格罗斯让前来 祝他好运
Thank Romain Grosjean for his time. Wish him well.
祝你好运 我的朋友 祝你好运
Good luck, my friend. Good luck.
-直接跟着赛道直走 -是的
Just coming straight on the racing line. - Yeah.
罗曼本赛季结束合同就到期了
Romain is out of contract at the end of this season.
他是否还能留在一级方程式中 非常有待讨论
Whether he remains in Formula One is massively open for debate.
6档速度非常高了 这里像4档或者5档
In sixth, it's quite a high speed. It's like fourth or fifth.
是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他非常有经验 在巅峰时期 他非常出色
He's so experienced. On his day, he is so good.
但他今年非常差劲
But he's falling apart this year.
你的水平只能由你的上一场比赛决定
You're only as good as your last race,
而现在 罗曼的上一场比赛 并不那么值得称道
and right now, Romain's last races are not that much to write home about.
-他们喜欢你 -是的
They like you. - They do.
我们也喜欢你
We like you too.
(周六 排位赛)
排位赛即将开始
We're getting towards the start, then, of qualifying.
但对车手来说 马丁 这似乎是他们第一次真正有机会
But for the drivers, Martin, it's kind of their first real competitive chance
来感受这条赛道 因为...
to get a feel for this track because...
周六下午的排位赛
Saturday afternoon sees qualifying
将会决定周日大奖赛的发车顺序
to determine the starting order for Sunday's Grand Prix.
他的总成绩是...
His total is...
你排位越靠后 周日的比赛就越艰难
The further back you qualify, the harder your race is going to be on Sunday,
想拿积分也就会更艰难
and the harder job you're going to get scoring points.
我觉得每位车手现在的压力都非常大
Well, I think every driver feels an incredible amount of pressure.
(吉恩·哈斯 哈斯车队主席及业主)
我知道罗曼有压力
I know Romain is feeling the pressure.
我知道凯文是他的对手
I know that Kevin is an adversary to him.
(凯文·马格努森 哈斯车队)
所以他感觉到了
So, he-- he feels that.
你的队友在很多方面是你最大的敌人
Your teammate is, in many ways, your worst enemy.
我和罗曼关系不错
I get on well with Romain
我觉得我们的队友关系很健康
and I think we have a healthy relationship as teammates.
但你知道 我们来这里是来做 自己的事情 集中注意力在自己身上
But, you know, we are here to do our own thing and focus on ourselves
发挥出自己的最佳水平
and do the best for ourselves.
我都不会去想撞车的事情
I don't ever think about, you know, crashing the car.
为拿到成绩 我愿意做任何事情
I'm willing to do anything to get those results.
好人是赢不了的
Good guys never win.
在一级方程式中 如果你是个好人 给队友让车
In Formula One, if you're just a good guy and let your teammate pass by,
没有用的 你永远成功不了
that doesn't work. You will never be successful.
这是游戏的一部分 在这个水平上 你得要努力拼搏
It's part of the game. At this level, uh, you need to fight hard.
好的
Okay.
再慢点 再慢点 因为我们要做一次启动
Once more, because we will perform a start.
好的
Okay.
这也向你展现了F1车手的性格
It kind of shows you the personalities of Formula One guys.
他们不想要任何人超过自己
They don't wanna anybody to pass them.
绿灯亮了 赛车可以上赛道了
And a green light, and so the cars can come out onto the track.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表