剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
进站
Box, box, box.
进入维修站是你唯一真正 接触车队的时候
In the pit stops, that is the only time that you really get in touch with the team.
在赛道上你只能靠自己 一切都得看你自己
You're on your own on the track. Everything is depending on you.
在你进站时 就完全不一样了
When you pit, that changes completely.
那时你才会意识到 这运动有多么依靠团队合作
That's when you realize how much of a team effort it is.
凯文·马格努森出站了
Kevin Magnussen has pitted.
-我觉得没有上紧 -哪个? 哪个?
I don't think that's tight. - Which one? Which one?
左后轮 其他的又不归我负责
Left rear. I don't do any other one.
你确定没上紧?
Are you sure it's not tight?
故障 伙计们
Failure, guys.
是谁慢下来了? 是凯文·马格努森
And who's that going slowly? It's Kevin Magnussen!
哈斯车队的凯文·马格努森 他刚刚才从维修站出来
Kevin Magnussen in the Haas, he's just come out of the pit lane
现在他要停车了
and now he's grinding to a halt.
停车
Stop the car. Stop the car. Stop the car. Stop the car. Stop the car.
马格努森本来成绩非常出色
Magnussen was on for a sensational result,
但现在他退赛了
but now he's retiring.
真是伤心 你不想接受这个事实
It's heartbreaking. You don't want it to be true.
看起来似乎他的一个车轮 没有正确安装
And by the looks of things, one of those wheels isn't attached properly.
你只能面对 他们有两位车手
You just cope with it. They've got two drivers.
你只能试图尽可能冷静 聚焦在比赛上
You just try to stay as calm as possible and focus on the race.
(哈斯车队格罗斯让车载镜头)
现在进站 罗曼 现在进站
Box now, Romain. Box now.
罗曼·格罗斯让出站 重回赛道
Romain Grosjean has now pitted and makes his way back on circuit.
现在里卡多一路无阻了
So Ricciardo now has clear air.
这对红牛车队是好消息
That's good news for the Red Bull team.
而格罗斯让... 格罗斯让好像慢下来了? 是的
As Grosjean-- Is that Grosjean going slowly? It is!
停车
Stop the car. Stop the car.
左前轮松了 停车 停车
We have a front left loose. Stop the car. Stop the car.
哈斯车队另一位车手罗曼·格罗斯让 也靠边停车了
Romain Grosjean pulling over in the other Haas.
两位哈斯的车手
So both Haases, as soon as they leave the pit lane,
都在出站之后停车了 难以置信
have ground to a halt. Unbelievable.
这本来是他们争取最好成绩的 最佳时机
What could have been one of their best weekends on a race track
结果却变成了一场大灾难
has turned into absolute disaster.
当你看到屏幕上发生的事情时
When you see it happen on the screen,
你会觉得 这不可能 这不是真的
you think, "This cannot happen. This is not real."
在两圈内 我们就输掉了比赛
We lost it all in two laps.
在一级方程式中 高♥潮♥非常高
In Formula One, the highs are very high,
低潮也非常低
the lows are very low.
在我的位置上 要责怪别人很容易
It's easy in my position to blame somebody,
但说到底 我才是掌门人
but then in the end, the buck stops with me.
外面有很多媒体 你愿意去说几句吗?
You've got a horde of media out here. Are you happy to speak to people?
是的 如果你需要 好的 没问题
Oh, yeah, yeah. They need to hear. That's fine. Yeah.
真是个悲伤的下午
It's a sad afternoon.
我们看到你们所有人
We've seen all your people.
包括车手 都心碎了
They're heartbroken, as well as the drivers.
这种情况下做老板是什么感受?
How is it to be a boss in a moment like that?
说到底 做为老板 你得要领导他们
I mean, in the end as a boss, you need to lead.
我敢肯定我和他们一样失望
I am sure my disappointment is as big as theirs.
我们首先得找到问题在哪里 然后解决掉
We need first to see what went wrong before we can fix it. I just need a bit of a break
此外 你想说点什么吗 就几句?
Otherwise, you'll say something afterwards?
-我不知道 -好的 谢谢
I don't know. - Okay, thanks.
我们都到第4和第5了
We were in fourth and fifth position.
-帮我应付一下这些人 -好的
Just help me with those guys. - Yeah. Yeah.
本可以创造目前车队历史上 最好的成绩
And that would've been, by far, the best result for the team in its history.
我不知道 吉恩 我没有答案 我们搞砸了这场比赛
I don't know, Gene. I don't have to answer to that one. We just fucked this one up.
这并无法改变结果 我知道
Doesn't make it right. I know that, you know.
承认我搞砸了 并无法改变结果
Saying I fucked it up, it doesn't make it right. It's like...
同样的错误 真是难以置信
Same mistake. It's unbelievable.
两个换轮胎的都是新人
The two guys putting the wheel on, they were new.
该死 第4和第5 但是 吉恩 如果我们以第4和第5位完赛
Fuck! Fourth and fifth, but, Gene, if we finish fourth and fifth here,
我们就会成为摇滚巨星了 对吧?
we fucking look like rock stars, huh?
现在我们就像一群笨蛋
And now we're a fucking bunch of wankers.
是的 一群小丑
Yeah, a bunch of fucking clowns here.
我会做恰当的调查 吉恩 别担心 你知道的
I will do a proper investigation, Gene. Don't worry, you know that.
我会解决的 相信我
I will fix it, trust me.
车轮没有上紧 是吗?
The wheel just wasn't done enough, huh?
感觉是紧的 但却脱落了
It felt tight, but as it dropped
看起来好像是松了
it visually looked as though it was loose.
没有正确安装 先生
Not done up properly, sir.
你觉得是我们训练不足 还是?
You, did you think we train not enough? Or...
我们这周末完全没有练习
We haven't practiced this weekend at all. Um...
还很疲劳
Tiredness as well...
我觉得这也没有帮助
I don't think that will help.
这周末真是很不顺
Just on the back foot this weekend.
但车轮没有完全装上 你知道吧?
But the wheels were not completely on, you know?
我很受打击 我真的很抱歉 先生
I'm devastated and I am truly sorry, sir.
莱科宁跑到了第3 第4是丹尼尔·里卡多
Raikkonen running in third position. Fourth for Daniel Ricciardo.
他从第8位一路前进
He's fought his way back from eighth place.
如果他今天能站上领奖台
If he can get on the podium today,
这对丹尼尔·里卡多将意味着一切
it would mean so, so much for Daniel Ricciardo.
-嘿 这真是速度迅猛 -我不想让他喘气
Hey, that is blistering pace. - I don't wanna let him breathe.
做得对 保持压力
Doing the right thing. Just keep the pressure on.
明白
Understood.
没有澳大利亚人在他们的主场 进入过前三
No Australian has classified in the top three of their home race.
他会在最后一圈付出全力
He will be doing his damnedest on this final lap.
你最好把电池也用上
You might as well use the battery.
明白
Understood.
塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔赢得了大奖赛
Sebastian Vettel wins the Grand Prix.
汉密尔顿第2 第3个冲过终点线的是...
Hamilton second. Third across the line...
是基米·莱科宁 丹尼尔·里卡多第4
it's just Kimi Raikkonen, with Daniel Ricciardo in fourth.
就差半秒 是不是?
Half a second, isn't it?
是的 伙计
Right on, mate.
该死
Fuck.
你今天很出色 伙计 你跑出了最快圈速
That was a very good job today, mate. You did get the quickest lap of the race.
是的 我尽力了
Yeah, I tried.
我们今天成绩不错 差点就登上领奖台了
We had serious pace today. We had a real chance at the podium,
我非常渴望站上去
and I'd wanted it so bad.
我真的相信我能赢得更多比赛
I really believe that I should be winning more frequently.
我相信我有这才能 我非常努力
I believe I've got the talent and I put in the work.
所以 这不是怒气 是有些灰心
So, it's not anger, but it's frustration that comes through.
冠军是来自德国的 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔
And the winner, from Germany, Sebastian Vettel.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Pop.
我很开心 又很生气 可能像你一样
I'm happy, but I'm pissed. Probably like you.
是的
Yeah.
开心 但是该死 我差点就砸了电视
Happy, but fuck. I nearly threw something at the TV.
是啊 砸食物上去
Yeah. Food delivery.
总之我尽力了
Anyway, I tried.
-是的 我知道 我知道你尽力了 -不 挺好了 不错的成绩
Yeah, I know you did. I know you did. - No, yeah! It was good. Good result.
你让观众很兴奋
You got the crowd excited.
-是的 我尽力了 -他们在为你欢呼
Yeah, I tried. - They were cheering you on.
我尽力了
I tried.
你的速度 你落后时和你冲进25号♥弯的时候
I mean, the pace, when you dropped back and you banked in at 25.
我都不觉得我们有那么快
Even I didn't think we were that quick...
这是个漫长的赛季
It's a long season.
这些赛车的开♥发♥非常快
You know, these cars develop so quickly.
你知道你会从哪里开始
You'll know where you'll be starting,
但你不知道你会在哪里结束
but you don't know where you will be finishing.
事情会变的
Things change.
如果可以 我很想在明天就拿冠军
I'd love to be winning tomorrow, if I could.
这是我的终极梦想
That's my ultimate dream.
目前我还距离它很远
I'm pretty far from that at the moment.
我知道事情不会一蹴而就
I know that things like that don't happen overnight.
我在出色的车队中 我能成长 我能让自己做好准备
I'm in a great team that I can grow and prepare myself,
希望有一天我能获得机会
and hopefully one day I can get a chance
为冠军而战
to fight for a championship.
我们应该做得更好
We should have done better.
哈斯车队所有人都想做得更好 但其他车队的人也一样
Everybody in Haas wants to do better, but so does everybody else.
你为什么要看一级方程式?
Why you watch Formula One?
你想看到动作场面 你想看到戏剧化的情节
You want to see action. You want to see drama.
你想看到弱旅拿到好成绩
You want to see the underdog making a good result.
故事 每场比赛都应该有故事
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表