剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
真的很受伤
This one hurts a lot.
2018年 该轮到我了 该他妈轮到我了
2018. This is my time. It's my fucking time.
如果他能赢得比赛击败马克斯 这会告诉红牛该信任的人是他
If he can go and win this race and beat Max, that tells Red Bull that they need to put their faith in him,
但这或许不是他的主要目标 他或许会想 我需要展示出
but that might not be his main priority. He might think, "I need to show
我对其他车队来说是个天赐良机 梅赛德斯 或者法拉利
myself as a great opportunity for another team, a Mercedes or a Ferrari."
2018年摩纳哥大奖赛
The 2018 Monaco Grand Prix.
是时候做正事了
It is time to get down to the serious business.
我们在做开赛倒计时的同时
As we count down towards the start of this race...
车手可以在这条赛道上产生影响
The driver can make the difference around this track.
目前的情况 红牛的里卡多 称霸了整个周末
The story so far, Daniel Ricciardo in the Red Bull, has dominated the whole weekend.
每个练习赛阶段 每个排位赛阶段
Every single practice session, every single qualifying.
维斯塔潘本有机会拿到杆位 但荷兰人最终得从最后一位发车
Verstappen had the chance for pole, but it's 20th and last for the Dutchman.
里卡多从杆位发车能有什么成绩?
What can Ricciardo do from the front of the grid?
好运会眷顾第17位发车的 威廉姆斯的斯特罗尔吗?
Will good fortune shine on Williams with Lance Stroll in 17th place?
摩纳哥的发车区已经清场 里卡多占据杆位
The grid is cleared in Monaco with Daniel Ricciardo on pole position.
信♥号♥♥灯亮起 这是个紧张时刻
It's a tense moment as the lights go on.
维特尔1号♥弯就试图进攻
Vettel is trying to attack into turn one!
但还不够接近
But he's not quite close enough.
里卡多领先 但维特尔紧随其后
Ricciardo leading, but Vettel is very, very close to the back of him.
-与维特尔的差距是1.1秒 -目前一切正常
The gap behind to Vettel, one point one. - So far everything feels all right.
维斯塔潘已经超过了格罗斯让 和马格努森
Max Verstappen's already gone past Grosjean and Magnussen.
他想要超车吗? 是的 切进内道 试图超越斯特罗尔
Is he gonna try and launch one? He is, down the inside. On Lance Stroll.
-干得好 马克斯 干得好 -是的
Nice move, Max. Well done. - Yep.
按照这个步伐 他可以继续 一辆一辆超过去
With this pace, he can just keep picking these off one by one.
斯特罗尔和勒克莱尔在争斗 噢 他们碰撞了
Lance Stroll fighting with Leclerc. Oh, a bit of contact.
车出了什么问题?
What's the problem with the car?
-出问题了吗? -我觉得是前定风翼损坏了
Something happened. - I think the front wing is damaged.
所以需要更换前定风翼和轮胎
And so it's a front wing change and the tires.
丹尼尔 你做得非常好
Daniel, you're doing a really good job, mate.
非常好
That's really good stuff.
你只需要继续保持
You just need to keep it smooth.
我明白 伙计
I got it, buddy.
(里卡多车载镜头)
里卡多依然领先维特尔
Ricciardo still leading Sebastian Vettel.
进站 丹尼尔 进站 本圈进站
And box, Daniel, Box. Box. Box this lap.
记住 停站失误害得他丢掉了 2016年这里的冠军
Remember the pit-stop that cost him victory here in 2016.
好啊 伙计们
Yes, boys.
停站顺利 里卡多松了一口气
Ricciardo relieved that that pit-stop went okay.
是的 里卡多这次停站没出问题 他依然领先
Yeah, no problems this time around for Daniel Ricciardo. He's still smiling this afternoon.
集中注意力 伙计 集中注意力
Let's keep it focused, mate. Keep it focused.
维斯塔潘出弯漂亮 他要进攻了 他当然会 他可是维斯塔潘
Verstappen gets a really good exit. He's gonna go for it. Of course he is. He's Max Verstappen.
(维斯塔潘 车载镜头)
好啊
Yes! Whoo!
维斯塔潘抢到了第9位
Verstappen moves up into ninth place.
(法拉利车队维特尔 车载镜头)
里卡多好像出问题了
Ricciardo seems to have a problem.
-你看得出来 明显减慢了 -我觉得有问题在酝酿
And you can see it, slowing down dramatically. - I see trouble brewing.
我在失去动力
I'm losing power.
-告诉我能做点什么 -故障
Let me know if I can do something. - Fail one fail. Fail one fail.
这能彻底改变比赛
This could totally change the race.
-会有好转吗? -不会 丹尼尔 不会
Will it get better? - Negative, Daniel. Negative.
动能回收系统故障了
The MGU-K failed.
这通常意味着引擎完蛋了 99%可能性车会报废
That usually means the engine is screwed and it's 99% you have to retire the car.
里卡多一犯错误 维特尔就贴了上来
The minute Daniel Ricciardo makes a mistake, Sebastian Vettel is all over him.
这就像是个挫败的时刻 一个无助的时刻
This is like a moment of defeat. A moment of helplessness.
部分的我想要扯下方向盘扔掉 怎么会这样?
Part of you just wants to rip the steering wheel off and just throw it. How is this happening?
里卡多还能领先维特尔多久?
How long can Daniel Ricciardo keep Sebastian Vettel behind him
他还能保持领先吗?
Can he keep him behind him?
我知道这很难 但集中注意力
I know it's hard, but keep it focused.
是的 但我没有动力
Yeah, I got no power though.
想要拿到第一 首先得要完赛
To finish first, first you have to finish.
斯特罗尔已经被领先者超过了两圈
Lance Stroll is two laps behind the race leader now.
刹车踏板行程♥真♥的好长
The brake pedal's going really, really long.
专心应对19号♥弯
Concentrate on turn 19.
我不明白 这太荒唐了 现在比赛还有什么意义?
I don't understand. It's ridiculous. What's the point in even racing now?
-斯特罗尔整个周末都被赛车困扰 -我告诉你 这里从来不下雨
Stroll's just struggled with the car all weekend long. - I tell you what, it never rains, but it pours.
但对威廉姆斯来说 是暴雨倾盆
For Williams at the moment, it is pouring.
维特尔继续施压
Vettel now pushing harder.
再专心10圈 还剩10圈
Ten laps of focus. Ten laps to go.
里卡多的问题出了很久了 但还是没得到解决
This problem that Daniel Ricciardo's had for so, so long is still being managed.
真是太紧张了 因为他不能上到6档以上
It was just totally intense, because he couldn't get beyond sixth gear,
因为没有那么大的动力
'cause there just wasn't the power.
你得要体会他现在的感觉
You gotta feel for him in that cockpit at the moment.
他的神经肯定已经被搅碎了
His nerves are gonna be shredded to pieces.
继续施压 你干得不错
Keep putting pressure. You're doing well.
保持到最后 他会犯错的
Head down till the end. He will make a mistake.
如果有东西失去控制 如果我开始 重演悲剧故事 这都不会有帮助
It's out of your control. But then you think, if I start playing the sad story, then it's not gonna help.
还有3圈
There are three laps to go.
丹尼尔 你做得非常好 让人钦佩
Daniel, you're doing a really good job, mate. Very impressive.
我在想 我在摩纳哥大奖赛上领先 我才不管这引擎会不会爆掉
I'm thinking, "We're leading the Monaco Grand Prix. I don't care if this engine goes bang."
是的 我们能赢 所以就让我们赢吧
Yeah, we can win it. So, let's fucking win it.
维特尔剧烈抱死 他能刹下来吗?
It's a big lockup for Vettel. Can he get it stopped?
差点就过不去
Just about.
斯托费尔·范多恩
Stoffel Vandoorne
他不在领先位置 但他出站之后 被夹在两位领先者之间
isn't in the battle for the lead, but he's come out between the two leaders after his pit-stop.
这家伙也太难以置信了吧?
Is this believable what this guy is doing?
我能想象里卡多的笑容又多了一点
I would imagine Ricciardo is starting to smile just that little bit more.
里卡多进入最后一圈
Ricciardo starts his final lap.
不能否认 他这个周末是实至名归
You can't deny, he really does deserve it this weekend.
蒙地卡罗的今天是里卡多的救赎日
Today at Monte Carlo, it's redemption day for Daniel Ricciardo.
丹尼尔·里卡多 你是我们的英雄
Daniel Ricciardo, you are our hero.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
好啊
Yes!
看到你的赛车和车手首先冲过终点 是世界上最无与伦比的感觉
To see your car and driver cross the line first is like no other feeling in the world.
(威廉姆斯车队)
没有获胜的时候 想要达成协议 会非常困难
It's very difficult to come to terms with when you're not winning.
我们差不多有6年没有赢过了 这是很长一段时间了
We haven't won a race now for nearly six years. That's a long time.
什么时候该我说出 我或许不适合做这工作
When should I go, "Actually, do you know what? Maybe I'm not the right person to do this.
我够资格吗? 我有这能力吗?
Am I good enough to do it? Do I have the capability?"
他们在这 想拿一下吗?
There they are. Wanna hold it?
噢 给你
Oh, here you go.
这是全城最骄傲的父母了
It's the most proudest parents in town.
-噢 你干得好 -谢谢你
Oh, well done, you. - Thanks, mate.
-是的 -够经典
Oh, you did. He did. He did. - That was class.
我不确定价格是涨了还是跌了
I'm not sure whether the price has gone down or up.
-神奇 -难以置信
Amazing. Amazing. - Unbelievable.
他完成了难以置信的事情 不是吗?
He did an unbelievable job today, eh?
这真的很痛苦
Well, you know, it's just really painful.
会有机会的
It'll come.
今天先为你的队友开心吧
You know. So, be happy for your teammate today.
为他庆祝
Celebrate with him.
你知道这行是什么样的
You know how this business is.
-有起有伏 -是的
It's up and down. - Yeah.
(丹尼尔夺得第1)
我应该赢得这场比赛的
I should have won that race,
看到全队都很开心 这很难
and seeing the whole team happy, it's hard.
应为你站在那里 你必须要笑要开心
Because you're standing there, you have to try and smile and be happy,
因为全队都很开心 但是...
'cause the whole team's happy, but--
是的 对我来说 这绝对是最糟的时刻
Yeah, for me, it was definitely the worst moment
我真的不开心 我真的可以...
and I was really not happy. I could literally...
一个人就砸掉这整个休息区
break down the whole Energy Station by myself.
我非常兴奋 因为我知道 这对他意味着什么
I was so thrilled, because I knew what it meant to him.
是的
Yeah.
这是最棒的
It was the best.
我想成为世界最佳
I want to be the best in the world,
我相信我有这才华 我也尽了努力
and I believe I've got the talent and I've put in the work.
也没有变得自大 我肯定会获得非常好的机会
Without getting arrogant, certainly gonna have some-- some serious offers on the table.
(下集预告)
来自红牛的 涉及到引擎的评论已经过头了
Comments from Red Bull involving the engine has been a step too far.
跨过了红线
The red line crossed.
这是个大问题 我们付了头等舱的钱 结果只拿到了经济舱的票
That is a big, big issue. We've been paying to fly in first class, but ended up with an economy ticket.
我们需要看到人们尊重我们
We need to see that people respect us.
和西里尔的关系很艰难
The relationship with Cyril's been difficult.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表