剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
racing for Force India Formula One team.
维杰的事情 肯定是很艰难的情况
Vijay, for sure it's a tough situation...
对我 对车队 对比赛都是
for me, for the race team, at the track,
但我不能分心在这些事情上
but I can't focus on all those things.
我的工作就是坐上赛车 尽我全力开好
My job is to stick in the race seat and put the car as high as I can.
这是我目前唯一能帮到车队的地方
That's the only thing I can do to help the team at the moment.
风景不错吧?
Nice view, huh?
(法国比利牛斯山)
从第一场比赛起 我基本上就在这里
From the first race, basically, I'm here,
奋力训练 提高所有方面
training hard and just improving all the aspects.
精神上 身体上
Mentally, physically...
在我看来 来这里是最好的方式
From my point of view, here is the best way.
这里除了运动 什么都没有
There is nothing except sport here.
没女人 没酒 不用分心
No girls, no drinks, no distractions.
准备 开始
Get ready. Go!
上赛季对我来说很特别
The last season, it's been a very special season for me.
我对我的进步很满意
I was very happy with how I progressed,
帮助达成车队最成功的赛季
to be the most successful season of the team.
这样的感觉再多都不够
And that feeling, I want to have it more and more.
我小时候的生活和其他人都不一样
When I was a kid, it was a different life then than everyone else.
艰难的日子 没错
Tough times. Yeah, for sure.
我的父母没有多少钱
My parents, they don't have a lot of of money.
我爸是一位机械师
Well, my dad's, yeah, he's a mechanic.
很难描述他在我睡之后加的班
It's really hard to describe the hours he was doing, when I was going to sleep.
有时他会通宵工作
Sometimes he was working all night
我早上起来看到他还在做同样的事情
and I still saw him in the morning on the same thing.
我爸一直说:
My dad always was saying,
"我想要你过得比我好"
"I want a better life for you than I had for me."
(劳伦·奥康 埃斯特班·奥康的父亲)
对我来说 这就是一切 埃斯特班就是我全部的生活
For me, it's everything. Esteban is my whole life.
今天依然是这样 埃斯特班是我最大的骄傲
I'm still here today for him. Esteban is my greatest pride.
那就是我的儿子
That's my son.
我爸有自己的车房♥
My dad had his workshop.
我小时候就见惯了 引擎、燃油、轮胎什么的
I've always been growing, seeing engines, fuel, rubber, whatever.
我曾经在那里玩小车 然后
I used to be there, you know, playing with little cars and after that,
我一直都想成为赛车手
you know, I always wanted to be a racing driver.
(埃斯特班现在对即将到来的 英国大奖赛很有期待)
银石赛道当然是个艰难的赛道
Silverstone is a tough track, of course,
因为很快 很考验技巧
because, you know, it's very quick and very technical.
好的 但我得闭着眼睛来
Okay. I have to close the eyes, though.
我是个很有竞争性的人
I'm a very competitive guy, you know.
我想获得世界冠军
I want to be world champion.
拿到之前我是不会松开油门的
I'm not gonna lift the throttle until I get it.
保持直线 可变尾翼开启 1号♥弯 全油门
Stay straight, DRS on, turn one, flat out.
2号♥弯 50米
Turn two, 50 meters.
降档 低速弯 出弯得要大油门
Down the gears. Low corner. Have to get on the power.
颠簸通过这里 刹车 3档
Bumpy arrival through there. Brake. Third gear.
长左弯 7号♥弯 吃路肩
Long, long left. Turn seven. Up on the curb.
踩下油门
Back on the power.
3档 4档 5档 6档 7档
Third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh.
吃路肩 全速冲线
On the curb. Flat out for cross.
(英国银石赛道)
(第10场 英国大奖赛 银石赛道)
所有比赛的积分都一样
All the races give the same amount of points,
但有些比赛你会很想拿出好成绩
but there are certain races that you really want to do well.
银石赛道的比赛对所有人都很特殊
Silverstone is very special as a race for everybody.
一级方程式诞生在英国
Formula One is British.
这是非常棒的活动 有非常多的车迷
It's a fantastic event, you know. You have so many fans.
英国观众的热情真是出类拔萃
The passion here amongst the British audience is just exceptional.
银石的比赛是一场标志性的大奖赛
Silverstone is an iconic Grand Prix.
这是个伟大的赛道
It's a great circuit.
这是你想要取胜的核心大奖赛之一
It is one of the core Grand Prix that you wanna have success at.
银石的比赛一直是我们都想 能有一天赢得的比赛
Silverstone is always one of the races that we all want to win one day.
在银石获胜让你感觉 成为了一级方程式的一部分
A win in Silverstone makes you feel part of Formula One.
很难用语言解释 但在你驾驶时
Difficult to explain by words, but when you are driving
你在围场中的时候 这就是你想来的地方
and when you are the paddock... you know, it's the place to be.
一级方程式的故乡
It's the home of Formula One.
感觉很特殊 因为这是主场 还是一年之中唯一一场
It feels special, 'cause it's home and it's the one race of the year
你可以从家里开车来参加的比赛
you can drive from your house to.
我收到了你的留言 今天下午 我得去处理...
I got your note... this afternoon. I've gotta do the...
国际汽联
FIA and--
你很重要 但你不是早上程度的重要
You're important, but you're not morning important.
你是下午程度的重要
You're more, like, afternoon important.
你为什么觉得埃里克·布里耶不是 带领迈凯伦复兴的合适人选?
Why Eric Boullier was not the right guy to make McLaren great again?
这些约定看起来
These look like appointments which have been made on the instruction of
将取悦阿隆索设置为最重要的目的
or with the intention of pleasing Fernando above anything else.
这公不公平?
Is that fair or unfair?
噢 这完全不准确
Oh, it's totally inaccurate.
有的时候 我试图要给出我的反馈
Some things, maybe, I tried to, you know, give my feedback.
最重要的事情是改良赛车
The most important thing is to improve the car
(费尔南多·阿隆索 迈凯伦车队 两次世界冠军)
提升竞争力
and to be more competitive and, you know,
希望在这个周末 我们能更进一步
hopefully from this weekend, we see a step forward.
在围场中有种感觉 费尔南多对迈凯伦
There is a feeling in the paddock that Fernando's influence over McLaren
有非常重大的影响
is all-telling and all-important.
人们会悄悄说
You know, people will whisper--
曾经会悄悄说 现在甚至都不用了
Well, it used to be a whisper. It's not even a whisper anymore...
这是费尔南多车队 他的一言堂
that, you know, it's sort of Team Fernando, um... that he's making the decisions.
大家都想知道你手怎么了? 你还好吗?
And everyone'll be wondering, what have you done to your hand? Are you all right?
是的 这是秘密
Yes. Super.
你没有又砸墙吧?
You haven't been punching the wall again?
-还没有 -谢谢 费尔南多
Not yet. - Thanks, Fernando.
你最喜欢这条赛道传奇的哪一点?
What do you like the most about the track, which is legendary?
(塞尔希奥·齐科·佩雷斯 印度力量车手)
快速弯 在这里开着F1赛车
The fast corners. To drive here in a Formula One car is--
这种体验你在其他很多赛道感受不到
It's experience that... you don't get it in many other tracks.
这非常特殊
Uh, this is very special.
-谢谢 祝你好运 -谢谢
Thank you. Good luck. - Thank you.
谢谢你 切科
Thank you, Checo.
谢谢
Thank you.
切科 你是怎么看的?
What are your thoughts Checo, on all the shit
关于迈凯伦现在这些破事?
that's going on with McLaren at the moment?
困难 是吗?
Difficult, no?
他们现在的人都是费尔南多喜欢的 而且也是喜欢他的
They are putting in all the people that Fernando likes and that like him.
对我来说 可以是个选择
For me, it can be an option,
让他成为车队的某种主人
that he could become a sort of owner of the team.
一个车手控制太多就会这样
That's what happens when a driver controls so much.
你好吗? 嗨
How do you do? Hi.
-你好吗? 嗨 -很高兴见到你
How do you do? Hi. - Nice to meet you.
(在银石比赛前夕)
(印度当局开始查缉马尔雅的资产)
(他现在可能会面临引渡)
我成了印度历史上 最大的政♥治♥迫♥害♥的目标
I am the subject of one of the greatest political witch-hunts in Indian history.
各种事情飞速向我袭来
Things are flying at me fast and furious.
我不知道政♥府♥接下来做会做什么
And I don't know what the government is going to do next.
显然幕后的情况变得越来越严重
It clearly seems to be getting more serious behind the scenes.
因为害怕被捕 维杰不能离开英国
Vijay's unable to leave the UK for fear of being arrested,
所以英国大奖赛
so the British Grand Prix is the only race
是维杰唯一能到现场观赛的机会
that Vijay can actually physically attend to watch his own team.
保重
Take care.
但他还不想放弃印度力量
But he doesn't want to give up Force India.
这是他的骄傲和欢乐
It's his pride and joy.
向维杰提问
Question to Vijay.
关于你未来对印度力量的所有权
There has been renewed speculation about
出现了更新版的猜测
your future ownership of Force India.
你要如何回应这猜测 车队要出♥售♥吗?
How do you respond to that speculation, the team is for sale?
你问题里说的是"更新版的猜测" 对吧?
In your question you said, "Renewed speculation," right?
有些人炒作我对车队的所有权
People have been writing about the ownership of my team
已经很多年了
for years now.
我确定你不会看到印度力量车队的 任何人 包括我自己
I'm sure you will not see anybody in Force India, indeed myself,
举着"出♥售♥"的牌子到处走
walk around with a "for sale'' sign.
猜测就只是猜测
Speculation remains speculation.
(周六 排位赛)
今天是周六 排位赛前 最后的练习开始了
It's a Saturday, and the final practice before qualifying begins.
银石赛道是一条杰出的赛道
Silverstone is a brilliant track
拥有赛历上最快 最令人振奋的弯道
with the fastest, most exhilarating corners anywhere on the calendar.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表