剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Okay, Marcus, you're doing good. Keep pushing.
如果可以的话 继续推进 给前面的加斯利增加压力
Push more if you can, put some pressure on Gasly ahead.
好一场大战
Great battle here.
勒克莱尔试图超过红牛二队的加斯利
Charles Leclerc, trying to get past the Toro Rosso of Pierre Gasly.
我们是好朋友 但是
We are really good friends, but, of course,
在赛道上当然不会对他手软
you race each single guy on track the same way.
我们从小时候开迷你卡丁车时 就在相互比赛
We've raced since we were kids in mini karts against each other.
前面的加斯利似乎轮胎有问题
Gasly ahead seems to struggle with the tires.
我们有过兴奋紧张的对战
We had some exciting and tight battles.
-非常难开 伙计们 -推进 皮埃尔 推进
Struggling so much, guys. - Push, Pierre. Push.
加斯利出现剧烈抱死
Ooh. Big lock-up for Pierre Gasly there.
这会浪费他一些时间
And that's gonna cost him a little bit.
勒克莱尔紧咬不放
Charles Leclerc is right on his tail now.
当然 我赢过他时很开心
Of course, when I finish in front of him, I'm happy,
他赢过我时也一样
like he is when he's finishing in front of me.
勒克莱尔差点把他挤出弯道
Charles Leclerc almost shoving him around the corners
他们通过了安德逊桥
as they go over the Anderson Bridge.
勒克莱尔来了个精彩的换位
Leclerc does the old switch-a-roo.
有对抗存在
The rivalry's there.
我们都想成为最好的
We both wanna be the best.
加油
Come on!
赢得比赛 争夺冠军
Winning races, fighting for the championship.
勒克莱尔超过了加斯利
That puts Charles Leclerc ahead of Pierre Gasly.
干得好 夏尔 干得好
Well done, Charles, good job.
轮胎已经完蛋了
Tires are completely gone.
进站 皮埃尔
Box, box, Pierre.
比赛超级超级艰难
The race is super, super tough.
纯粹的痛苦 你脱水了 头疼
Pure pain, you know, you're dehydrated, getting headaches,
你非常非常疲劳 挣扎着集中注意力
you're really, really tired, you're struggling with concentration.
感觉比赛永无止境
Feels like an eternity.
你就像在隧♥道♥里
You're a bit like in a tunnel.
极度激烈
It's extremely intense.
好的 马库斯 你干得不错
Okay, Marcus, you're doing well.
我们目前在第8 继续推进
We are P-8 at the moment. Keep pushing.
埃里克森依然是唯一一个
Marcus Ericsson still is the only driver out there
还没有停站的车手
who hasn't pitted.
埃里克森现在的抓地力 应该就像橄榄油里的鳗鱼一样
Ericsson must have all the grip of an eel swimming in olive oil.
塞恩斯超过了埃里克森
And Sainz gets past Ericsson.
我的轮胎完蛋了
My tires are gone.
进站
Box, box, box.
好了 马库斯 目前你第11
Okay, Marcus, the situation, you are P-11.
前面是霍肯伯格 他领先你10秒
Ahead of you is Hülkenberg. Hülkenberg is now ten seconds ahead.
还有16圈 上吧
Sixteen laps to go. Go for it.
我的天
Go, Marcus!
离霍肯伯格8秒
That's eight seconds to Hülkenberg, eight seconds.
好的 马库斯 霍肯伯格领先你7秒
Okay, Marcus, Hülkenberg is now seven seconds ahead.
推进
Push.
你的圈速比霍肯伯格快1秒
You are a second a lap quicker than Hülkenberg.
你可以的
You can do it.
收到
Copy.
霍肯伯格领先你6秒
Hülkenberg is now six second ahead.
-我们上 -啊 我们追上他了
We're on him. - Ah, we catch him.
那里
There.
好的 霍肯伯格 领先5秒
Okay, Hülkenberg, five seconds ahead.
收到 推进
Copy. Push.
还有7圈 推进 推进 推进
Seven laps to go. Push, push, push.
还有5圈
Five laps to go.
还有4圈
Four laps to go.
还有3圈
Three laps to go.
还有2圈 继续推进
Two laps to go. Keep pushing.
最后1圈 最后1圈 全力进攻
Last lap, last lap. Maximum attack now.
汉密尔顿赢得了新加坡大奖赛
Lewis Hamilton, wins the Singapore Grand Prix!
好了 马库斯 就这样了
Okay, Marcus, that's it.
第11名
P-11.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
谢谢你 伙计
Thank you, buddy.
埃里克森再次差一点拿到积分
Ericsson once again finishes just outside the points.
好的 夏尔 结束了 拿到第9名
Okay, Charles, that's it. P-9 at the end.
又是一场杰出的比赛
Excellent race again.
谢谢 非常好的比赛
Thank you. Very good race.
好的 皮埃尔 第13
Okay, Pierre. P-13, P-13
好
Yeah, yeah.
驾驶时肾上腺素爆发 注意力集中
You've got so much adrenaline and concentration when you drive.
突然你的身体感觉完全不一样了
And suddenly, your body feels completely different.
你在那个时候真的感觉精疲力竭
You really feel exhausted at that time.
我觉得这是我辈子最艰难的第11名
I think that was the toughest eleventh place of my career.
你努力了两个小时
You work so hard for two hours
却还是只差一步就拿到积分
to not get rewarded with points when you're so close.
真的非常难接受
It was very hard to accept.
马库斯?
Marcus?
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
-很好 -是吗?
Pretty good. - Yeah?
-真可惜 -是啊 就差一点
It's a pity, huh? - Yeah. It was close.
只差一点
It was close.
这么近 又这么远
So close. So far away.
但还是值得来个三明治
I do deserve a sandwich, though.
或许晚点再来一杯 别告诉任何人
And maybe a drink later, but don't tell anyone.
(两周后)
(索伯车队宣布)
(2019年不会和埃里克森续约)
本周的大新闻 要是你错过了 你到底是去哪里了?
The big news this week, where have you been if you've missed it,
夏尔·勒克莱尔下赛季将加盟法拉利
Charles Leclerc will be joining Ferrari next season.
是的 我不敢相信 太难以置信了
So, yeah, I cannot believe it. It's incredible.
自♥拍♥ 法拉利车手
Selfie, selfie. Ferrari driver. Ferrari driver.
噢 我还真♥相♥信了
Oh. I was really believing it.
-我知道 -好了
I know. - All right.
祝贺你 哥们 祝贺你
Congratulations. Well done, mate.
谢谢 你好 谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Hello. Thank you. Thank you very much.
勒克莱尔会成为历史上第二年轻的
Charles Leclerc will be the second youngest Ferrari driver
法拉利车手
in history.
是的 感觉不可思议
Yeah, it feels incredible.
他们刚刚告诉我 我们选择你做下赛季的
They just told me that we have chosen you as the race driver
法拉利车手
for Scuderia Ferrari next year.
我说 你是在开玩笑还是...
And I was just, "Are you joking or..."
他说 不 当然不是
And he was like, "No, no. Of course, not.
我们选中了你 感觉难以置信
We have chosen you." And it just felt unbelievable.
-嘿 哥们 祝贺你 -谢谢 哥们
Hey, man, congrats. - Thank you, man.
朱尔显然比我更有资格拿到这个位置
Jules probably deserved this place more than I do,
中选加入 我非常开心
and I'm extremely happy to be the one.
我会用他值得的方式纪念他
And I'll try to honor him the way he deserves,
给他带来他值得的胜利
and bring him the success he deserves to have.
(纪念朱尔·比安奇)
(下集预告)
你没事吧 尼科?
Are you okay, Nico?
救我出去 着火了
Get me out. There's fire.
-什么? -着火了
Yeah. - There's fire.
字幕翻译:张亮
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表