剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Twenty seconds, 20 seconds.
马格努森被召唤去停站
So Magnussen has been called in for his pit stop.
霍肯伯格有机会重夺优势
Hülkenberg has a chance to regain his advantage.
霍肯伯格夺回了位置
Hülkenberg retakes the position,
但雷诺赛车后轮出了问题 他能坚持住吗?
but with the Renault's rear tire problems, can he hold onto it?
我们需要战斗到底 继续推进
We need to fight until the end. Keep on pushing.
我得要专注在自己身上
You just have to focus on yourself.
我们的战斗可能得持续到最后一圈
You know, our battle is probably gonna go down to the last lap.
持续到最后
It's gonna go down to the very end.
马格努森能否追上霍肯伯格?
Will Magnussen catch Hülkenberg?
还有多少圈?
How many laps to go?
还有11圈
Eleven laps to go.
给我出全力 我需要全部
Give me everything. I need everything.
最后几圈非常有戏剧性
A very dramatic final few laps.
霍肯伯格靠这些轮胎还能继续吗?
Can Hülkenberg keep going on these tires?
还有7圈 尼科
Seven laps to go, Nico.
马格努森距离你7.3秒
Gap to Magnussen behind you is 7.3.
轮胎抱死了 霍克伯格遇到大♥麻♥烦了
Oh! Locking up there. Hülkenberg's in real trouble.
轮胎在挣扎
Tires are struggling.
坚持住 尼科
Hang on, Nico.
如果你犯错误 就会伤害到你
You know, if you do a mistake, it's gonna hurt you.
你在这种情况下做得很好 尼科
You're doing a great job in the circumstances, Nico.
只剩几圈了 你做得很好 哥们
Just need a few more laps, you're doing a great job, mate.
我觉得我们完蛋了
I think we're fucked.
你或许在领先 但你把轮胎都烧穿了
You might be in front, but you're burning through your tires.
你能够看到 失败就在眼前
And you can see, you know, the defeat is coming.
你想到这么久以来 你在职业生涯中运气不好
You think about all these times you have bad luck in your career.
我已经不能再失去更多了
I can't really lose much more.
但幸好 这次不是这样
But fortunately... not this time.
霍肯伯格领先马格努森冲线
Hülkenberg crosses the line ahead of Magnussen.
他居然设法坚持住了
Somehow, he managed to hold on.
太精彩了 尼科
Absolutely brilliant, Nico.
判断得非常美妙 非常感谢
That was beautifully judged there. Thank you very much.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, mate.
雷诺获得了第6
The Renault crosses the line in sixth.
这些积分应该足够确保雷诺
Those points should be enough to ensure Renault take fourth
在车队积分榜上保住第4的位置
in the Constructors' Championship this season.
让雷诺成为了第二集团的第一
Making Renault best of the rest.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
我需要这结果
You know, I needed that.
这对我自己 对我的自信
You know, it was really important for myself,
都非常重要 我就像...
for my own confidence, you know, and I just, like...
突然你又感觉自♥由♥了
You feel free suddenly again, you know?
你胸口你肩膀上的那些压力
You got all that weight from your chest, from your shoulders and...
非常棒的感觉
a very great feeling.
霍肯伯格在奥斯汀的表现 真的对雷诺意义重大
What Hülkenberg did in Austin really is a huge moment for Renault.
不但让他们成为2018年 第二集团中的第一
Not only do they win best of the rest for 2018,
还保留住了他们的梦想
but they keep that dream alive
他们能够而且也会再次获得世界冠军
that they can and will be world champions once again.
该死
Fucking hell.
太尴尬了
You know, it's embarrassing.
在最后几圈里 我觉得会没事的
During the last laps, I thought it would be fine.
但我们还是输了
But we've lost-- lost out.
我们只能承担起后果
We just gotta, you know, take that on our shoulders
来年再努力
and try and do better next year.
我相信我们会做得更好
You know, I believe we can do better.
操蛋!
Fuck. Fucking hell!
我都不敢离开控制墙了
I'm afraid to get off the fucking pitwall.
妈的
Fucking hell.
你坐在那里 被击败之后 还想着
You sit there, like, beaten up on your seat and just think,
我们怎么做错了? 我们应该做得更好的
"How did we do this all wrong? We should have done better."
哈斯车队所有人都想要更好的结果
Everybody in Haas wants to do better.
我不知道 或许我们的时机还未到
I don't know. Maybe it just wasn't our time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得你明年还会有 更多这样的表现吗?
Do you think, next year, you're gonna have more races like that?
当然会有
Well, of course.
我们想缩小和三支顶级车队的差距
We want to close the gap to the top three teams.
这显然是个挑战
You know, it's, obviously, a challenge.
当然 大家都会为此努力
Of course, everybody is working and pushing hard for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得尼科 凭借他这样的才华
I think Nico, with his talents,
这已经被他在奥斯汀的表现所证明
evidenced by his performance in Austin...
这显示出目前的F1
it shows that there is some things that doesn't work right now
有一些问题
in Formula One.
尼科这样的车手不应该登不上领奖台
You can't have a driver like Nico not on a podium.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是世界冠军的材料
He's world champion material.
他应该要有配得上他车技的赛车
He deserves a car that can match his skills.
我只希望有一天我们能够看到这一点
And I just hope that one day we can see that in action,
因为这是他应得的
because he deserves it.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表