剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
说去年的冠军
It's easy to say that a champion
(刘易斯·汉密尔顿 2017赛季冠军)
今年赢面最大是很容易的
from a previous year is the favorite.
但红牛车队将会很难击败
But Red Bull are gonna be very hard to beat.
-你是怎么看的? -我觉得令人兴奋
How does it look for you? -It's looking exciting.
(塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 2017赛季亚军)
我觉得梅赛德斯 法拉利和红牛 都有机会登顶
I think it should be close at the top with Mercedes, uh, Ferrari, Red Bull.
在一级方程式比赛中 有10支车队
In Formula One, we've got 10 teams,
每个车队都尽最大努力开♥发♥出 最好的赛车
and each team is trying to develop the best car possible.
你花的钱越多 你的赛车就应该越好
The more money you spend, the better your car is likely to be.
但是F1中 各队的资金差距巨大
But there's a massive difference in budgets in Formula One.
小车队的运营资金通常
The smaller teams are quite often operating on a budget
只够非常大的车队的零头
that's a fraction of the size of the very biggest teams,
例如法拉利和梅赛德斯这样的大车队
like Ferrari and Mercedes.
所以 这不是一个公平的赛场
So, it's not a level playing field.
(哈斯F1车队 上赛季第8)
伙计们 你们知道我们所处的位置 对吧?
Guys, I mean, you know the position we are in here, you know?
(哈斯F1车队车♥库♥)
如果我理解了沃尔特昨晚告诉我的话
If I understood what Walter told me last night,
一切都有可能
there was one of everything.
我是京特·施泰納 我是哈斯F1车队的经理
I'm Guenther Steiner. I am the team principal of Haas F1 team.
我爱赛车 这是我的激♥情♥所在
I love racing, it's my passion.
我是从底层机械师开始做起的
I started off from the bottom as a mechanic.
我做了很长时间 超过30年
I am doing it a long time, more than 30 years.
是的 他应该这样
Oh, yeah, and he should be.
在美国成立F1车队是我的主意
Setting up a Formula One team in the US was my idea,
我说服了吉恩·哈斯来做
and I persuaded Gene Haas to do this.
我觉得在一号♥弯他没有选择 大家都在走 随便了
I think at turn one, he had no choice. He had-- Everybody was going, whatever.
吉恩有一支非常成功的纳斯卡车队
Gene has got a very successful NASCAR team,
他很了解赛车运动
and he knows how racing works.
-1号♥弯 -他撞到谁了吗?
Seventy-one. - Did he hit somebody?
是的 他 因为他...
Yeah, Yeah. He, hit... because he...
(吉恩·哈斯 哈斯F1车队老板)
一级方程式里砸的钱非常多
There's a lot of money in Formula One.
你能和有大把资金的车队竞争吗? 很难
Can you compete with the teams with the big budgets? It's pretty hard.
这可是五六亿
You know, you're talking five, six hundred million
或者是一亿四千万
to our 140 million.
但你也得不停尝试
But, you just gotta keep trying and trying
赛车场上很多的胜利都来自于固执
and a lot of success in racing comes down to just being stubborn.
哈斯车队是三十几年来第一支参赛的 美国一级方程式车队
Haas F1 is the first American Formula One team in more than 30 years
做为F1的新军是非常艰难的
and coming in as a new team in Formula One is just so difficult.
我不确定 但我这是谨慎乐观
I'm not convinced, but I'm cautiously optimistic, as I call it.
在小车队里 我们的零件更少 东西也更少
In a small team, we have less parts, less stuff.
我们要用更少资源获得更多成绩
We need to do more with less.
你的车队一共有多少人?
And how many people in your team, all together?
212人
Two hundred twelve.
梅赛德斯车队放假的人都比这多
Mercedes have more people on holiday at any one time.
我知道 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我们处于劣势 我们是新军
We are the underdogs. We are new in here.
但可以肯定的是 我们不是来充数的
But, for sure, we're not here just to make the numbers up.
我们是来竞争的
We are here to compete.
(周五 练习赛)
这是第一次周五练习赛
It's the first Friday practice.
车队有90分钟时间在这条4.8公里的 赛道上测试他们的设置
Teams have 90 minutes to test their setups around this three-mile circuit.
F1的特色之一 就是这整个周末的构成
One of the most special things about Formula One is the way the weekend builds.
周五是练习赛
Friday is practice.
车队和车手开上赛道测试和设置赛车
That's when the teams and drivers get out on track to try and set their cars up
确保性能尽可能好
and make sure it's performing the best it can.
周六是排位赛
Saturday, there's qualifying,
来确定开赛时车辆的排序
to set the order that the cars will start the race in.
然后就是周日的正赛
And then on Sunday, we have the race itself.
每一个环节都很危险
Every session is dangerous.
上赛季在墨尔本的练习赛中 就出现三起车祸
Last season at Melbourne, during practice, there were three crashes.
(红牛车队车♥库♥)
你还好吗?
You all right?
你对我们的策略满意吗?
Are you happy with the strategy we are taking?
是的 没问题 但有些时候 有些策略是正确的 有些则是错误的
Yeah, fine. The problem is that at some point, one's gonna be right, one's gonna be wrong.
你永远不会知道 -是的 没错
You never know. - Yeah, yeah, exactly.
我叫克里斯蒂安·霍纳
My name's Christian Horner.
我是红牛车队的经理
I'm the team principal of Aston Martin Red Bull racing.
我就是掌门人
So, uh, buck effectively stops with me.
(红牛车队 上赛季第3)
塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 你就是世界冠军
Sebastian Vettel, you are the world champion!
(2010年)
我们是一家能量饮料公♥司♥的附属公♥司♥
We're a subsidiary of an energy drink
我们曾经连续夺得四次世界冠军
that's come along and won four back-to-back world championships.
但那都是过去了
But that's in the past.
你怎么看?
What do you reckon?
你知道 已经5个赛季了
You know, we've spent five seasons now
我们应该成为真正的竞争者
where we should have been real contenders.
我们今年得要赢得比赛
We need to win races this year.
我们得要挑战大车队
We need to take the challenge to the big teams.
-去好好享受吧 好吗? -我会的 谢谢
You all right? Get out there and enjoy it. - I will, thank you.
发挥你的车技 你会没问题的
Let your driving do the talking. You'll be fine.
每支车队都有两位车手
Every team has two drivers.
我们很幸运拥有丹尼尔·里卡多 他正处于巅峰状态
We're fortunate to have Daniel Ricciardo. He's at the top of his game.
你看到这些人...
Well, you can see the people who are...
我们还有令人兴奋的新车手 马克斯·维斯塔潘
And we've got this exciting, emerging talent in Max Verstappen.
你能够感觉到期待
But you can just feel that anticipation of,
我们今年设计的车够好吗?
"Have we designed a good car this year?
会成功吗? 会可靠吗?
Is it gonna be successful? Is it gonna be reliable?"
好了 让我们看看情况吧
Okay, well let's see how we go.
我觉得看起来没问题 我建议我们去看一下
I think it looks okay. I suggest we go and have little up and down.
好的
Okay.
请开始吧
Let's go, please.
做为赛车手 你的感觉非常一致
As a racecar driver, your feeling is so in tune,
你开了几圈之后就会知道 你的车是不是够快
that you know, after a few laps, if the car is fast.
对我来说 很多时候 都取决于对车的信心
A lot of it, for me, is confidence within the car
对刹车有感觉
and just having a feeling under the braking.
因为你带着300多公里的时速 准备入弯时
'Cause your coming up to a corner, 300 and something kilometers an hour.
你的本能会是 "马上刹车 马上刹车"
Your instinct is like, "Brake now, brake now, brake now,"
但你得逼迫自己晚刹车
and you've gotta push yourself to brake later and later
相信车会停下来
and trust that the car will stop.
他对那辆车有信心
He's got confidence in that car.
他正在大展身手
He is ripping the wheels off that.
你今天的头条是什么?
What's your headline for today then?
红牛 他们夺冠的机会很大
Red Bull , they could easily find themselves in the front of the grid.
-你干得很不错 -谢谢大家
You're doing a good job. - Thanks, guys.
我们今天做得不错 车的表现很好
We had serious pace today. The car was performing well.
说到底 表现就是一切
And at the end of the day, performance is everything.
我想要获胜 因为我相信自己能做到
I wanna win, because it's what I believe I can do
我也已经努力很多年了
and I've worked all these years to do it.
所以 没人比我自己 给自己的压力更大
So, no one's gonna put more pressure on me than myself.
(周六 排位赛)
谁能在今天做出最快的圈速
So, who can set the fastest lap today
并且在明天以杆位发车呢?
and start tomorrow's race on pole position?
排位赛就是用来决定正赛的 发车顺序的
In qualifying, it's all designed to set the order for the start of the race.
这就是他们需要挑战的成绩
Here's the time that they've all got to beat.
刘易斯·汉密尔顿冲线 1分21.1秒
Lewis Hamilton crosses the line. It's a 1:21.1!
如果你能从好位置发车 就更有机会夺冠
If you start in a good position, you have a much better chance of winning the race.
排位赛时你会看到这些赛车 跑到绝对极限
Qualifying is the moment that you see these cars on the absolute limit.
车手会把赛车开到性能界限
And the driver pushing it to boundaries
而且你并不知道边界在哪里
that you don't even know quite where the edge is.
-我的天 是博塔斯 -是瓦尔特利·博塔斯
My God. That's, uh, Bottas! - That's Valtteri Bottas!
博塔斯毁了他的排位赛 也毁了他的赛车
That's Bottas wrecking his qualifying, wrecking his car.
这车应该没救了 对吧?
It's not gonna polish out, is it?
伙计们 在我们开上赛道 检验我们的能力之前
Guys, I just wanted to speak with you a few minutes
我想对你们说几句
before we need to go out on the track and see what we can do. So...
吉恩和我都有信心 我们会比去年成绩更好
From Gene's and my side, we are confident that we can do better than last year.
我知道在维修站有几位新人
I think on the pit stops, we have got a few new people and it will be,
我不是说这会很困难 但我们得要 习惯维修站的新人
I wouldn't say difficult, but we need to get used to new people in the pit-stops,
我觉得我们能做到 多谢各位
so, I think we can do it. Thank you very much, guys.
几分钟?
How many minutes?
他说应该是三分钟
He said it should be really three minutes.
在预热 碳纤维
He's warming up the carbon fiber.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表