剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Ah, when he opened the radio and went, "Engine, engine, engine,"
-我心想:"不会吧" -我知道
it's like, "No fucking way." - I know.
幸好在起步时就领先了阿隆索
Great to get ahead of Alonso at the start.
而在积分榜上 我们也超过了迈凯伦
And McLaren. We've overtook them in the championship.
我们被寄予厚望
We had some high hopes.
我觉得我们现在身处劣势 这不是迈凯伦常处于的位置
I think we are the underdogs now. It's not a place McLaren is used to being.
我们比雷诺落后1分
So, we dropped one point behind Renault.
这我们来说是个非常像样的结局
It's a very decent finish for us.
我们觉得我们的车队 终于开始相信自己了
I think we have a team that is definitely, finally starting to believe.
费尔南多是
Fernando was, you know,
首位获得F1世界冠军的西班牙车手
the first world champion in Formula One for Spain.
卡洛斯非常尊敬他 他在和他的英雄竞争
Carlos has a great respect for him. You know, he's competing with his hero.
干得好 伙计们 干得好
Good job, guys. Good job.
费尔南多是此刻赛车运动中 最棒的车手
Fernando is the best driver in motor sport at the moment.
我知道我在和最棒的车手对战 哪怕只是为了第7名
So, I know I'm fighting against the best, even if it's for P-7.
费尔南多和卡洛斯显然 属于不同的世代
Obviously, Fernando and Carlos are a different generation.
卡洛斯知道他是下一代的 西班牙F1车手
Carlos knows he's the next Spanish driver in Formula One,
但他想要走自己的道路
but he wants to do things his own way.
生活就是如此难以置信 对吧?
It's incredible, no? How life is?
我第一次遇到他时才10岁
You know, when I met him when I was ten,
谁会知道在14年后
who would've told me that, 14 years later,
我会和最佳车手竞争
I would've ended up battling against the best.
-好的 干杯 伙计们 -干杯
Okay, cheers, guys. - Cheers!
(下集预告)
今年我得寻找新的合约了
This year, I have to look for another contract.
丹尼尔身处十字路口
Daniel is very much at a crossroads.
如果我选择放手呢?
What if I just break free?
马克斯是他们选中的明星
Max is their chosen star.
我♥干♥得越好 获得的机会就越好
The better I do, the better offers I get.
拿起奖杯之前 我不会满足
Until I lift that trophy, I won't be satisfied.
该轮到我了 该他妈轮到我了
This is my time. It's my fucking time.
里卡多怎么了?
What has happened to Daniel Ricciardo?
失去动力...
I'm losing power...
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表