剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Radio check, mate. Radio check.
温度29度
Track temperature was 29 degrees.
你就坐在那里 等待
You're just sitting there, you know, waiting.
真是太他妈紧张了
It's so fucking intense.
你觉得心脏在狂跳
You feel, like, your heart, you know, pumping, "boom, boom"
都快跳到嗓子眼了
and it feels like it's kind of in your mouth.
在那个时候 你只需要正常运转
At that moment, you just need to function.
到目前为止 我在职业生涯中
Everything that I've worked towards
所做的一切 都是为了这一刻
in my career so far has come purely down to this moment.
雷诺的霍肯伯格发车非常不错
Very good start indeed by Nico Hülkenberg in the Renault.
(哈斯车队马格努森 车载镜头)
妈的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
进入1号♥弯
Into turn one...
撞车了
Oh! There's contact.
塞恩斯开着雷诺赛车走得很靠外
Carlos Sainz going wide in the Renault.
(雷诺车队塞恩斯 车载镜头)
(哈斯车队格罗斯让 车载镜头)
操蛋 不是吧!
Fuck! Come on!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
格罗斯让撞上了勒克莱尔 勒克莱尔打转了 格罗斯让受损
Oh! Grojean's hit Leclerc. Leclerc's spinning. Grojean's got damage.
不!
No!
操蛋 前定风翼
Fuck! Front wing.
现在进站
Box now. Box now.
第一个退赛的车手出现了 来自于主队哈斯车队
We have our first retirement and it's the home team, Haas.
-格罗斯让的赛车受损太严重 -噢 真是太丢人了
Too much damage on Grosjean's car. - Oh, that is such a shame.
抱歉
Sorry.
才第1圈 哈斯就已经损失了一辆车
Lap one and Haas are already a car down.
你觉得这是不可能发生的
You think this cannot happen.
你意识到有很大可能
It's just like realizing that there was a big opportunity
你已经无法纠正了
and you cannot make it right again.
我在想 别又这样啊
I was just thinking, "Please, not again."
我真的试图很小心
I was really trying to be careful,
但当然了 这是你的主场 你想拿出好成绩
but of course, when it's your home race, you want to do well.
所以 或许我推进得太过头了
So, maybe I pushed too hard.
这说的是 或许我刹车晚了0.2秒
You're talking about, "Maybe I brake two-tenths of a second too late."
但在这样的速度下 那差不多就是10米
But at that speed, it's about ten meters
10米的距离就能决定你会不会撞车
and ten meters means that you have contact or not.
我向全队道了歉
I apologized to all the team.
显然在和雷诺的大战中 这不是我们想要的结果
Obviously, not what we wanted in the fight with Renault,
当时最痛苦的就是
and, you know, the most painful at that point
看到雷诺占据了第6和第7
is seeing that Renault, I think they were sixth and seventh.
凯文需要追回很多
A big gap for Kevin to, uh, close.
又撞车了 另一辆车开始打转
There's more contact. And another car spinning off.
哇
Wow!
(雷诺车队霍肯伯格 车载镜头)
你干得很不错 尼科
You're doing a great job, Nico.
格罗斯让退赛 马格努森第10
Grosjean out of the race. Magnussen is P-10.
那个时候你需要很专注
You know, you need to be really focused in that moment.
你或许开场不错 但凯文很快
You might have a good start, but Kevin is quick.
他一直都会是我们的一大威胁
He's always gonna be a serious, you know, threat to us.
(哈斯车队马格努森 车载镜头)
保持积极 比赛还很长
Stay positive, stay positive. It's a long race ahead.
只有一名车手
With one driver...
这肯定变得更难了 但在赛车时 你不能放弃
sure, it's more difficult now, but in racing, you never give up.
在这种情况下 你得更努力
In situations like this, you race hard, you know.
马格努森更上一层楼
Kevin Magnussen turning it up a notch.
如果他想追上雷诺
If he wants to catch those Renaults,
他就得在第二集团中杀出一条路来
he's gonna have to fight his way through that midfield.
所有的责任都在你身上
All the responsibility is on you...
我不愿意做任何妥协
and I'm not willing to make any compromises.
该死 他们真的好慢
Fucking hell. They're just really slow.
继续推进 凯文
Keep on pushing, Kevin.
-加油 哥们 -加油
Go on, mate. - Go on.
马格努森在缩小差距
Kevin Magnussen is closing the gap.
但是两辆雷诺都处在能拿到积分位置
But with both Renaults in point-scoring positions,
哈斯的任务非常艰巨
Haas have a mountain to climb.
塞恩斯在1号♥弯都跑到路肩外去了
Sainz was after the curb on turn one, you know?
你觉得塞恩斯这么做是占了便宜?
So you think Sainz got an advantage by doing this?
他们可是占了大便宜了
It's a big advantage to them.
能麻烦你看一下塞恩斯的发车吗?
Can you please have a look at the start of Sainz,
因为他显然是抄了近道
because he apparently cut the corner totally,
获得了优势
you know, to get an advantage.
我们该怎么做?
What were we supposed to do?
雷诺在我们前面
The Renaults were in front of us.
我们不能什么都不做 只想着 我们或许会走运
We cannot sit back and just see, "Oh, maybe we get lucky
他们会退赛 我们会拿到积分
and they retire and then we get the points."
不 在这种时候你需要去进攻
No. You need to go and attack at that point,
因为我们已经一无所有了
because there's nothing left to lose.
(雷诺车队塞恩斯 车载镜头)
卡洛斯 我们遇到了个情况
Carlos, we have a situation.
什么情况?
What?
卡洛斯因为抄近道被罚时5秒
Carlos has a five-second penalty for going off the track.
这种情况你真是措手不及
You could not script this moment
你是没法在赛季开始时 就做好这种准备的
if you sat down at the start of the season and you tried it.
啊 真是可耻
Ah, what a shame.
(雷诺车队塞恩斯 车载镜头)
塞恩斯目前处在第7位
Carlos Sainz, at the moment, is up into seventh place.
但在他停站的时候
When he comes into his pit-stop,
他得要多停5秒
he'll have to stay stationary for five seconds.
我无法相信 我在想
I couldn't believe it. I was thinking,
为什么? 这怎么可能?
"Why? Why? Why? Why? And how is it possible?"
罚时5秒
A five-second time penalty.
他将会在停站时领罚
He'll serve it in his pit-stop.
这会消耗他的时间 更可能会 消耗掉他和雷诺的不少积分
This will cost him time and could cost him and Renault an awful lot of points.
我们处在有利的位置
We were in a good position.
5秒
Five seconds...
感觉像是一辈子
it feels like forever.
塞恩斯被困在维修站
With Sainz held up in the pits,
马格努森可以超过他了
Magnussen is able to get ahead of him.
好啊
Yes!
哈斯车手正竭尽全力
The Haas driver is giving it everything.
另一位雷诺车手霍肯伯格进站了
And into the pits comes the other Renault of Hülkenberg.
准备 尼科
Standby, Nico.
难以置信 哈斯的大逆转
Unbelievable. What a turnaround for Haas.
马格努森前进到第6位
Magnussen has made it up to sixth place.
干得好 你正在甩开霍肯伯格
Great job. You are pulling away from Hülkenberg.
(雷诺车队霍肯伯格 车载镜头)
马格努森在前面 是吗?
Magnussen is in front, right?
马格努森在前面
Magnussen is in front.
你现在该竭尽全力了
Now is the time to push as hard as you can.
玩命推进
Push like hell.
第二集团最佳之战 就落在这两名车手身上了
The battle for best of the rest has come down to these two drivers,
这对竞争对手
these two rivals,
这两位需要证明一切的男人
these two men with everything to prove.
霍肯伯格做出了很好的一圈 是的 他在加快步伐了
Hülkenberg on a very good lap. Yeah. He's picking up the pace now.
我们受到了威胁
We're under threat.
霍克伯格在追击马格努森 这是一场大战
Hülkenberg chasing down Magnussen, this is a massive scrap.
他们都推进到了绝对极限
They are both pushing to the absolute limit.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我们出问题了 尼科
We've got a problem, Nico.
你在失去一小部分性能
You are losing a little bit of performance.
所以 注意后轮胎
So, look after the rear tires.
真烦
Annoying.
右后轮看起来不太好
Right rear is not looking very good.
我觉得是右后胎中间 有一些轻微起泡
I think it's got some light blistering in the middle of the right rear tire.
操蛋
Fuck!
马格努森开始拉开距离
And Magnussen is starting to pull away.
-操蛋 -抱歉 尼科
Fuck. - Sorry, Nico.
是的 步伐慢下来了
The pace is slow.
突然之间 赛车出问题了 我只觉得 这不是真的吧
All of a sudden, the car has problems. You're like, "This can't be true."
在一瞬间一样东西出了问题
Some one thing was wrong in a split second
所有东西突然就都变难了
and everything is, you know-- everything is suddenly much harder.
后轮动力损失越来越大了
Losing the rear more and more now.
马格努森已进站
Magnussen has boxed. Magnussen has boxed.
20秒
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表