剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
Is it like that for you?
暂停播放
Playback stop.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
开启咪高峰,启动回放
Open speech microphone. Initiate playback.
时间日期标记广播
Time and date stamp broadcast.
选择马♥勒♥,《第十号♥交响曲,慢板》
Select Mahler, Symphony 10, the Adagio.
你上次问到我的母亲
You asked me last time about my mother.
她叫伊芙
Her name was Eve.
我和你聊天时会听到她的声音
I hear her voice when I speak to you.
你听起来就像她一样
That's what you sound like to me.
喜欢坐在小船上的妇人
An older woman who liked to sit in a rowboat
日落时分,在伯克夏的湖上叹威士忌
on a lake in the Berkshires and drink bourbon at sunset.
虽然你不懂这是甚麽意思
Not that you know what any of that means.
她以前说每当我感到难过或寂寞
She used to say that whenever I felt sad or lonely,
我可以幻想古斯塔夫马♥勒♥
I could just imagine Gustav Mahler communicating
从另一个时空跟我沟通
with me from another time.
马♥勒♥作这首曲时伤心不已
Mahler's heart was breaking when he wrote this.
他女儿因猩红热在一年前离世
His daughter had died the year before of scarlet fever.
生命令他的音乐变成这个模样
This is how life made him sound.
马♥勒♥在交响曲奏出前就死去了
Mahler died before he ever heard it actually played.
曲子都没有作完
Wasn't even finished.
妈妈以前会跟我说
My mother used to tell me
在脑海里把它补完
to finish it in my head.
我很希望你能回来
I really want you to come back.
顶
Shit.
2037年的夏天,山火处处
Summer of '37, there were all those fires.
我妊娠第二♥期♥中,酷热天已经持续30日
Something like 30 EHDs in a row during my second trimester.
儘量远离酷热,经常停电,所以...
Tried to stay out of the heat. Electricity kept going out, so...
他了解自己的病情几严重吗?
Does he understand the severity of his condition?
你有跟他说过吗?
Have you told him?
他是否了解有机会在艳阳天下死亡?
Does he understand he could die from a sunny day?
不,我还没找到时机开口
No, I haven't quite found the words for that.
他知道自己有心热症
He knows he has summer heart.
他知道何谓酷热天,亦知道要避免酷热
He knows what an EHD is and that he has to avoid them.
他都不叫“酷热天”,他会叫“空虚天”
He calls them "empty heart days" instead of "extreme heat,"
所以他了解自己需要谨慎
so, yeah, he understands that he needs to be careful.
那是起因吗?他在外面逗留太耐?
Is that what happened? Did he spend too much time outside?
不,他不是在户外
No, he wasn't outside.
听说几位年纪较大的男生耻笑他
Evidently, some older boys were teasing him about something,
令他非常愤怒
and that got him worked up.
导致心热症发作
Triggered the event.
我到场时,有一位女孩伴在他身旁
There was a little girl with him when I got there.
她同样有心热症
She has summer heart as well.
无论未来走向何方 我们也会一起迈步向前
Wherever the future leads, we know we're going there together.
所以阿尔法整合治疗 为你提供最新的可食用药物...
That's why Alpha Integrated Therapeutics offers you the latest in edible medica--
是爸爸把心热症遗传给我的吗?
Did Dad have summer heart and then he gave it to me?
不是,乖仔
No, sweetie.
你♥爸♥爸在1999年出世 那时还没有人患过心热症
Your dad was born in 1999, and nobody had summer heart then.
你♥爸♥爸赐予了你一颗善心
Your dad gave you a great, big heart.
那颗善心
And that great, big heart
使得他风暴来袭时,处于马尼拉
is why he was in Manila when the storm came.
世界令你生病,因为我们让地球生病了
The world made you sick because we made the world sick.
但现在我们会让你好转
But now we're gonna make you better.
学校里有一个女孩说...
There's a girl at school who said
...患有心热症的人只能活到30岁
that people with summer heart only live to be 30.
我下年就十岁
So, since I'll be turning ten next year,
所以我只剩下20年命
that means I'll only get two more ten-year lives.
我不相信此事
Well, I don't believe that.
我相信你还会有很多个十年
I believe you will have many more ten-year lives.
也许你会像猫一样有九条命
Maybe you're like a cat. You'll have nine lives.
那就有90岁 - 对
That's 90. - Right.
等到你30岁
And I bet by the time you're 30,
应该就会有人发明出一颗全新的心脏给你
someone will have invented an entirely new heart just for you.
欢迎来到冬冷
Welcome to WinterChill,
为心热症病人而设的虚拟实境治疗
the best immersive therapy for heat-related conditions.
(冬冷,砌雪人)
拜託,裁判,点解不能玩?
Come on, ref. Why can't I play?
对不起,小朋友
Sorry, buddy.
但你今天在学校遇到事故
Looks like you had a bit of an episode today at school.
但我想玩,冬冷真垃圾
But I wanna play. WinterChill sucks.
保护我们的事物不一定会有趣
Sometimes the things that protect us aren't the most fun.
但你的朋友露娜进入游戏了
But your friend Lola is here.
(按下以寻找朋友)
艾斯华,要帮手吗? 我找到钮扣做它的眼睛
You want to help, Ezra? I found buttons for his eyes.
我妈妈说你搞错了
My mom says you're wrong.
她说将来我们会有新的心脏
She says they're gonna make new hearts for both of us.
我会活到90岁
And that I'm gonna live to be 90.
这是兽笼2100的安全线路
This is a secured link for Menagerie2100.
丽碧嘉舒利亚,HW1998F的档桉员
Rebecca Shearer, archivist for HW1998F.
以下在通讯接口的对话
Everything that follows in the communications interface
均为兽笼2100的财产
is the property of Menagerie2100.
2046年8月18日,三、二、一
August 18, 2046. Three, two, one.
若你收到,请答话
If you are receiving this, please respond.
拜託
Come on.
若你听到,请答话
If you can still hear me, please respond.
我昨晚听到另一把声
I heard another last night.
牠在哪里?
Where is he?
若外面有雄性鲸鱼,我必定会帮你找牠
If there is a male out there, I will help you find him.
我想再次成为母亲
I want to be a mother again.
此地、此刻
In this place, in this now.
你有足够的食物吗?
Is there enough food for that?
若牠在,那必定够
If he is here, then there must be enough.
那肯定...
There must be--
把声音加进词彙表
Add sound to vocabulary interface.
你为何要複製我的声线?都过了这麽久了
Why do you make my sounds? After all this time.
我毕生致力观察你的族类
I have watched your kind all my life.
我对你十分好奇
I was curious about you.
你知道何谓好奇吗?
Do you know what curious is?
我在水面见过你吗?
Have I seen you where the sky begins?
你有份令我们灭绝吗? - 没有
Have you caused some of us to fall? - No.
没有,我永远不会伤害你
No, I would never hurt you.
我想向你学习
I want to learn from you.
你一直在观察我们,你了解我们
You have been watching. You know how we are.
请问你在找寻甚麽?
Could you tell me what you're looking for?
你们和我们,同活于此
We, who are us, share the world.
共享所有资源
All that is there.
资源减少,对我们也有影响
When it becomes less, so do we.
对你们也有影响吗?
Is it like that for you?
我们新诞下的孩子不会活到终老
Our new ones do not rise and fall on the breath.
牠们会离开我们
They leave us for the distance.
我们只能看着牠们消失
We watch them vanish.
我所有孩子都已经消失了
All of mine have gone that way.
我会帮你找食物
I will look for food for you.
我要找牠,牠知道...
I need to find him. He knows--
加进词彙表
Add to vocabulary interface.
若不帮牠找食物 我们有机会再次失去牠和那隻雄性鲸鱼
If she doesn't find something to eat, we could lose her again. And the male.
若果我们为牠提供食物呢?
What if we offer her food to keep going?
成年的座头鲸 每天需要一千三百公斤食物
Adult humpbacks require 3,000 pounds of food a day.
主要食磷虾,不过... - 不好说
Mainly krill, but-- - I didn't know.
对,我们要讨论一下那会衍生的结果
Yeah, that obviously has ramifications we would need to talk about internally.
好消息是牠有意繁殖
Well, the good news is she wants to mate,
那是牠迁徙周期的一部分
which is part of her migratory cycle,
我们很有机会可以了解牠们的行为
so we could have a real window into that behavior if the male is,
但要雄性足够强壮
you know, strong enough.
雌鲸将会成为我们的座头鲸原型
She's gonna be the prototype for every humpback we ever develop.
做得好,碧嘉 - 谢谢
Great work today, Becca. - Thank you.
食物?
Food?
难搞 - 是吧?
That's a tricky one. - Yeah?
把优质的蛋白质食物提供给动物
I mean, it's not a good look to take quality protein
会引人非议
and offer it to animals.
亚洲遇上乾旱
There's a damn drought in Asia.
死了不少人
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表