剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表
我想呼吸真正的空气 不需要面具
I wanna breathe real air without a mask.
我想吃点海带以外的东西
I wanna eat something besides kelp
而不需要花费我六个月的碳配给量
that doesn't cost me six months' carbon rations.
没那么糟糕 我是说 我的上帝 人们经历过糟糕得多的情况
It's not that bad. I mean, my God, people have survived much, much worse.
即使在最糟糕的时期 人们仍然可以抬头看到星星
Even in the worst of times, people could still look up and see the stars.
西尔维 我想要的是荒野
I want wilderness, Sylvie.
每个人都想要荒野
Everybody wants wilderness...
但我们也想要爱
but we also want love.
奥吉 荒野多年前就消失了
Wilderness vanished years ago, Auggie.
你选择了爱
You chose love.
-你选择了爱、孩子、一个家庭 -你们有孩子?
- You chose love, kids, a family. - You guys have kids?
-艾露迪 闭嘴 -是的 有
- Elodie, don't. - Yes, we do.
-不 我们没有 -是的 我们有
- No, we don't. - Yes, we do.
我们没有
We don't!
我很抱歉 是我说了什么吗?
I'm sorry. Did I say something?
-是... -我不该说的 好吗?
- It's-- - I shouldn't have, right?
我应该去追她
I should go after her.
不
No.
让我来
Let me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得他不会真去做这件事
I don't think he's really gonna go through with it.
-他很喜欢你 -反正谁在乎呢?
- He adores you. - Who cares either way?
你心里不是这么想的
You don't mean that.
不是吗?
Oh, no?
怎么了?
What?
我曾想象这将是多么神奇
I was imagining how fantastic it would be
如果他们不小心把奥吉 在巴斯特的身体里唤醒了
if they accidentally woke Auggie up in Buster's body.
就被困在那里...“我是奥吉”
Like, just trapped in there like... "I'm Auggie."
“我不是一条狗”
"I'm not a dog."
说实话 这对他来说是好事
It'd serve him right, honestly.
听着 西尔维 你完全有权利生气
Listen, Sylvie. You have every right to be angry,
但真♥相♥是 我愿意为你们 所拥有的付出一切代价
but the truth is, I'd kill for what you guys have.
算了吧
Please.
我一个接一个地换人
I bounce from person to person.
艾露迪、埃莉诺、艾露丝 都一样
Elodie, Eleanor, Eloise. It's all the same.
人工智能
Virtual, AI.
即使是真正的人也有芯片 所以当她们和你做♥爱♥时
Even the real ones have the chip, so when they're having sex with you,
她们实际上是在心里和别人做♥爱♥
they're actually having sex with someone else in their mind.
她们在搜索色情影片或前男友 或前女友、或上帝知道什么
They're searching porn or ex-boyfriends, or ex-girlfriends, or God knows what.
你知道 我过去并不在意
I used to not mind it, you know.
因为减少了亲密关系中烦人的复杂问题
Cuts down on the pesky complications of intimacy.
但现在我开始觉得我甚至都不用存在
But now I'm starting to feel like I might as well not even exist.
你想谈论数字化吗?
You wanna talk about digitizing?
我觉得我已经数字化了
I feel like I already have.
他有没有告诉过你他要走?
Did he tell you he was going?
我想他会想给你留下深刻的印象
I imagine he'd want to impress you,
那个完全胜过他的门生
the protégé who outshone him so completely.
没有...我和你一样被蒙在鼓里
No. No, I was as in the dark as you are.
那么我想我们的情况都差不多 不是吗?
Then I guess we're both sort of in this together, aren't we?
我们两个都被丢下了
Both of us left behind.
你醉了
You're drunk.
你是不是...
Are you--
在和我调情?
Are you flirting with me?
多年来我一直努力让我的艺术事业起步
So, I've been trying to get my art career off the ground for years now.
这也是我来这里的原因之一 因为西尔维是一个艺术品经销商 而且...
That's one of the reasons why I came here, 'cause Sylvie's an art dealer and...
我个人喜欢用废弃或捡来的材料进行创作
And I personally like to work with discarded or found material.
-是的 -我喜欢用垃圾做东西
- Right. - I love to work with dung
-因为它就是... -垃圾?
- because it just-- - Dung?
是的 因为老实说
Yeah, because honestly,
如果我们现在不在废物中发现美
if we don't find the beauty in our waste these days,
我们还要在哪里找呢 对吗?
I mean, where will we find it, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不得不说...
I have to say...
我认为你所做的事情是非常勇敢的
I think what you're doing is very brave.
一跃而入未知的世界 彻底消除你的碳足迹
To just take a leap into the unknown. To completely erase your carbon footprint.
我不知道有多少人有足够的勇气
I don't know a lot of people that would be courageous enough
做这样的事情
to do something like this.
我只是觉得你有一个问题
I just think you have one problem.
什么问题?
What's that?
你还爱着你的妻子
Well, you still love your wife.
我认为我们不应该让这个夜晚 变得比现在更复杂
I don't think we should make this night any more complicated than it already is.
我不是在说什么复杂的事情
I'm not talking about anything complicated.
你没有?
You're not?
我所说的很简单
What I'm talking about, it's very simple.
空间中的身体
Bodies in space.
身体上的吸引
Physical attraction.
两个孤独的人找到彼此
Two lonely people finding each other.
安慰彼此
Comforting each other.
慢着...
Whoa. Whoa.
我很抱歉 我以为...
I'm sorry. I thought--
你知道...
You know...
什么?
What?
我不碰别人
I don't touch.
是的 你不碰 我忘了
Yes, you don't. I forgot.
那和奥吉呢?
What about with Auggie?
我...
I...
我记不得什么时候了
I can't remember when.
你说你想要荒野 你们已在其中了 你们两个都是
You say you want wilderness. You're already in it. You both are.
在人际关系的狂野中迷失了方向
Fucking lost in the wild of human relationships.
唯一的出路是在一起 对吗?
The only way out of it is together. Right?
也许你这样做只是想看看她是否还在乎你
Maybe you're just doing this to see if she still cares.
我们之间的关系已经很久没有好转了
Things haven't been good between us for a very long time.
我知道 日子总是可以变得更好
And I know that times can always get better,
但是 坦白说
but, quite frankly,
比起我们 我对地球会恢复更乐观
I'm more optimistic that the Earth will heal than that we will.
所以 没有肌肤接触?
So, no skin on skin?
你有什么建议?
So what are you proposing?
我想要你在救生艇上的位置
I want your spot on the lifeboat.
你想要数字化?
You wanna digitize?
在我们四个人中 我是应该去的那个人
From the four of us, I'm the one who should go.
我年轻 抱歉
I'm young. Sorry.
我有足够的力量来建造 任何需要建造的东西
I'm strong enough to build whatever needs to be built.
我是一个加入者 我思想开放 我有生态意识 我精通技术
I'm a joiner. I'm open-minded. I'm eco-conscious. I'm tech-savvy.
我有三百万粉丝
I have three million followers,
我发布的所有信息 都会得到两到三百万个赞
and everything I post gets two to three million bangs.
对 但你没有人或父母吗?
Yeah, but don't you have people or parents?
或者尼可 你有尼可
Or Nic? You got Nic.
没有人值得我放弃这样的机会
It's no one that is worth passing up an opportunity like this.
真♥相♥是我破产了
The truth is I'm just broke.
我白天的工作是送快递
I'm a dasher for my day job
和在网上跳脱衣舞 换取黑市碳配给 我只是...
and I strip online for black-market carbon, and I just--
我做的这一切只是为了让我能够有电可用
I'm doing all of this just so that I can keep the lights on,
这样我可以在下班后进行艺术创作 但我就是入不敷出
so I can do my art after work hours, but I just can't keep up.
我更适合未来
I am meant for the future.
-艾露丝 -艾露迪
- Eloise. - Elodie.
是的
Right.
即使我想给你这个位置 实际上我并不想 我也不能
Even if I wanted to give you this spot, which I actually don't, I couldn't.
它无法转让
It's nontransferable.
-一切都经过了DNA验证 -好吧
- Everything is DNA verified. - Okay.
你可以给我一块指甲或一根胡须
Well, you can give me a fingernail or a hair of your beard.
另外 有一个非常深入的心理评估
Also, there's a very in-depth psychological evaluation,
无意冒犯 但我不觉得你会通过
which, no offense, but I don't think you'd pass.
评估里有什么?
What's in the evaluation?
阿尔法 打开生命暂停
Alpha, turn on LifePause.
-它其实就是一系列问题 -好吧
- It's actually just a series of questions. - Okay.
你怎么这么美丽?
How are you so beautiful?
你如此美丽
You're so beautiful.
“你有没有想过伤害自己?”
"Have you ever thought about harming yourself?"
“你有过多少个性♥伴♥侣♥ 他们的情况如何?”
"How many sexual partners have you had, and how were they?"
-我真希望我能碰你 -但你不能
- I wish I could touch you. - But you can't.
剧集 | 外推(2023) | 导航列表